Why haven't you bought a PS4 yet?

Why haven't you bought a PS4 yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdhzq1gndg
gamespot.com/articles/ratchet-and-clank-ps4-breaks-franchise-sales-recor/1100-6439357/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I already have.

You reminded me the only good thing about the ps4 thanks!

>No Herizon zero dawn

>gorilla games

I would rather do anything else than play one of their badly designed games.

That's a pretty terrifying picture

Waiting for the piss5 to get the piss4poo.

Because the PC is a better investment, but I guess you NEVER EVER fags will never understand why the PC is superior.

>60 dollar internet subscription
>400 nogames machine

shoo sonypony.

How is the PC superior when you can't even play the best game of all time on it?
Quality > Quantity.

>PC is superior.

(You)

Lick my dogs back after I cum on her.

>400 dollar bloodborne machine

Truth bomb deployed...target destroyed

SONY ALWAYS WINS

You got my hopes up for more Illbleed style silly monster games.
No one cares about spiderman.

>How is the PC superior when you can't even play the best game of all time on it?
I don't know what you're talking about. It's not hard to emulate Gunstar Heroes.

How can PS4 have quality games if it doesn't have any games?
P-P-P-P-PCucks a-amirite?

I did.

>400 no games

Actually it's around 1000 games released. 60$ for year isn't much with free games each month.

>free games
Ah, this is one of those false-flag threads where we all pretend to be retarded, isn't it?

>it doesn't have any games?

He said PS4 not PC.

Nice meme rebuttal

>build computer
>make it so it only works with your software on it
>make game that only runs on that software
>omg best computer ever

>where we all pretend to be retarded,

No I was serious. If you are retard that's not mine concern.

That's some ugly ass texturing. Don't tell me this is part of the official game

>literally 7 top tier games in op image
>n-no games a-am i rite reddit

sounds like sour grapes desu

I'm seriously hyped for Gravity Rush 2 coming next month.

I got a PC and xbone.

>somebody took the time to make this
Really sad.

>If you are retard that's not mine concern.
Irony: The Sentence

Let me know when they confirm SM2's web swinging and show some real gameplay. So far it's just a really nice looking turd.

This image isn't done OP, add Nioh and Horizon

>no u

Retard confirmed.

It baffles me how people can be this dedicated to shitposting

>the games aren't free

Stop with this stupid fucking meme, I'm paying for the online service and the games are thrown in as a bonus, this isn't hard to understand

I see literally no top tier game in OPs image, stop deluding yourself because you don't want to admit you made a mistake when you bought a PS4 instead of cutting edge gaming PC of at least twice the power of the PS4.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>free

>that picture

Saved

Because I would rather one once all those games get released

I did and the only i bought it for was to play bloodborne and ratchet and cuck

I bought a used PS4 for about 100 bucks. I also bought a used copy of Bloodborne.
>Mfw i didn't give sony a single cent.

it has no games

oh

and it costs money to use an internet connection I alreadypay for

>Trying to justify his retarded grammar with hypocrisy

meant for

>not free

?

Never Ever Man has to be careful to not grab onto an unreleased game

>Implying Insomniac can top this decade old masterpiece

I don't think you know what hypocrisy is. But what can you expect from retard.

>Activision
It's shit. Only Sony makes good games.

I don't want to end up the kind of fat faggot who has nothing to play so I have to spend all my spare time justifying why I bought a ps4 on Cred Forums, with meme images and outright shitposting.

Are sonyggers legit this insecure about their console purchase or is it just shitposting?

I did and then I sold it when I realized it had no games.

For some reason these console war images never cease to amuse me, even though i find console wars pants on head retarded

I have one and all I've done with it is play gundam breaker for two weeks, and bloodborne for two weeks. Other than that it works great as a paper weight.

Nothing made this gen is worth owning a Wii U, PS4, or XBone for.

Nevereverman is hero we all deserve

This kills the Sonygger

(You)

I have, but it was a mistake.
It's the Vita of consoles

But PC can play the greatest game of all time ;)

>4 games that aren't out
>1 "game"
>1 game
>1 game that's inferior to the original

I find "so this...is the power...of PS4" threads hilarious. I don't think anyone thinks the PS4 is more powerful than a high end PC but it always triggers pc graffixfags.

But I did.

ok

o h n o

Why did you posted PS4 game to defend PC?

Because there will be a new PS4 soon. Why have you bought the old one?

Is Spiderman gonna be the new Sonygger Never ever game of the month?

This triggers the Sonycuck

>posts "no u" in a no u comment

Nice try idiot.

PCucks on suicide watch

I'll probably buy one when Yakuza 0 comes out. And will be playing Persona 5 on it too, if they can fucking get the dual-audio.

PCcucks only care about Bloodborne, so you're pretty much wasting time by naming any other game if there is any other game worth enticing them.

But the gameplay actually looks fun

>You will never ever be Ruggarell

Can you falseflaggers fuck off?

>sonyggers make oc
>pcucks just take the oc and recolor it in ms paint

It's funny how sonyggers are better at using PC than PCucks.

So that's already 3 games released. Looks like he was right and you make laughing stock of yourself.

Fucking destroyed.

>these games don't count because they will invalidate what I said

erry tiem

>that projection and delusion
Sometimes I just hope you are baiting. But I'm probably wrong.

Samefag detected.

Just because you have shit taste it dosen't mean certain games aren't games user.

Funny how PC Master Race is better at 4K than Sonyggers ;)

>its another console war thread

They don't have much of an impact if no one cares about them

This is why consolefags should be banned from this board. I swear Cred Forums would get better overnight.

fix the face

Also R&C is a remake so you should replace it with something

It's not I who have shit taste, my dear Sonycuck. Metacritic agrees with me, not you.

>no one cares about them

?

>Sonyggers paying for patches
>2016

He should replace the whole thing with Bloodborne because that's the only game that everybody who's not a desperate sonygger even kind of gives a shit about

Asshurt detected.

Then the borad will be nothing more than assfaggots, indie shovelware,petitions steam avatars, rig circlejerks and amd vs nvidia wars

I'm looking forward to Yakuza 0 and Gravity Rush 2...

I'm not the person he was replying to.
He was just wrong.
PS4 doesn't have 7 top tier games if only one of them is both released and actually good.

I had one but I didn't care for any games and paying for online was retarded.

I'm waiting for the system to be in the bargain bin, and then I'll consider buying one and whatever the good 5-10 dollar games are.

Are we really bragging about a licensed games now? Is that how desperate we've gotten for exclusives

The sad part is this is the original pic proving his point

You could still talk about games without resorting to console wars.

...You can do that, right?

>paying for patches

Nobody did that ever.

>metacritic agrees with me, not you

So that's why Uncharted 4 is highest rated game this year beating all Piss Sea games? You shoot at your own foot PClown.

Because I'm not a child

Can someone explain to me why the PS4 lack backwards compatability?

I was actually going to get a PS4 for Nier 2 but we all know how that turned out.

>proving his point
How so?
Well, that's better than bragging for multiplats like PCucks.

Nice pic :3

Exclusives dont have to be good, they just need to be a number on a list for shitposting.

>but we all know how that turned out.

How did it turn out? PS4 is getting Nier 2.

that turns into a peeing scene doesn't it?

>caring about spiderman video games
>outside of the playstation 1 / n64 era
OP is a child confirmed.

It's running on different architechture than PS3, so adding compatability would've increased the cost.

But the price increase would've been negliable. It's actually so that devs can put out remastered/HD versions of games released on PS3.

PC version confirmed thus removing my only incentive to purchase a PS4.

DELETE THIS

I have.

Same, it was one of the games I was waiting for. Will probably get the console still, but who knows.

It's also being released on PC.

I'm getting a ps4 delivered to me on Monday, Cred Forums but I have no idea what games I should get. I'm already getting bloodborne and it's coming with black ops 3 (meh)

Pls suggest gud games. Preferably single player focused because I'm at a military base with no access to internet

I felt the same about PC. After I find out PS4 version confirmed I sold my PC.

I did. 400$ fucking dollars not to mention over another 200 for the past couple years in PS+
Subscriptions

Let my subscription expire 4 days ago, not a single fuck given.

Nothing released in the past several years console specific that has made me feel it was worth the cost.

Could've put that 600$ to a new set of wheels for my car. Would've been much more fucking satisfied.

Fucking mobile posters.

PS4 doesn't have the "Power of the cell".

how do you feel about buying the same console twice in less than 3 years for 10% better graphics?
cucked or not cucked?

What does that even mean?

Odin's Sphere is good, and runs better on PS4.
If you didn't play Gravity Rush on Vita, get that.

>mfw you can hold the entire ps4 library in one hand
Ps2 master race anyone?

But I did for 300$. Only worthwile system for it's price this gen. Seriously.

ps4 owner here, i dont give a fuck about bloodborne

>ou can hold the entire ps4 library in one hand

How can you hold 1000 games in one hand?

>uncharted
>crapped and 30 fpsank
>unreleased games
>multiplatforms
>Bloodborne

Yup, its a ps4 title.

and yet bloodborne is the 26th "best" selling ps4 game.
and only 22% of the owners have the trophy for killing the final boss.
pathetic casuals.

>It's also being released on PC.

PC has no games.

Because while PC architecture was standardized by the 80s consoles were still busy making a brand new architecture from scratch every generation like retards.

Its simple.

>997 titles installed on your pc hdd
>3 physical retail ps4 exclusives

I didn't buy into the Pro. And I still haven't

If I bought one of those upgraded consoles it'd be the Skorpio or whatever. Seeing as how I don't own an Xbox.

Can't feel cucked when you weren't participating from the get go user.

Download them to console and then pick it up? It's not like they got boxed release.

Waiting for Ni-Oh in February. That's around my birthday so I'll pick up a Pro with that and Bloodborne.

im happy you didnt get cucked by sony twice in one generation - i hope you can afford a new set of wheels for your car before winter comes :)

But Microsoft managed to add BC why can't sony do it?

Sounds exactly the same what PC idiots do. Hmm.

They are really insecure

have fun with 30 fps on an "upgraded" ps4 in blood borne, cuck

Because microsoft is originally a pc developer and understands the value of standardized architecture.

Why buy a Scorpio? Thry are clearly making a push toward a unified platform with PC so the money would be better spent upgrading your PC rather than buying an unmodifiable console.

I probably can't Problem is I feel for the fucking rim-meme

Instead of being able to find something with simple ALloys, I ended up with chromeshit/plastic filth.

And I've finally worn them into uselessness. It's so fucking expensive trying to get both tires & Wheels.

Even at a lower diameter.

I will, have fun with 0fps, PCuck.

every microsoft console has used basic PC hardware instead of crazy gook nip slit eyed "power of the cell" and "emotion engine" bull shit that sony like to use

I like to play video games.

but ive already borrowed a friends ps4 and finished bloodborne, FOR FREE

If it's 30 FPS or not playing at all, I'll take the former. The PS4 is getting some worthwhile exclusives this year and next. It's the right time to invest in one if you're interested in them.

Also, the game may be patched to take advantage of the higher specs. We'll have to see.

Because I fell for PC meme and don't have money now.

That's a good point.

Refer to second line of my post. The price increase for BC is negliable, it doesn't take that much work to get it in. Sony has such a large market lead that they don't give a shit, Microsoft on other hand has to do their best to win the audience back, so they're having people working on getting BC for the most wanted titles.

No games I want

Nier Automata is not a game?

no, the game wont be patched, because its SONYS final say to release ANY software update on psn , and sony already said no to multiplayer games on ps4 pro getting an fps boost to not give ps4 vanilla owners a disadvantage
look it up idiot

how many of these "ps4 threads" actually go in depth of the games of they list instead of just posting jaundice memes, i wonder.

I'm not into remasters that look worse than they did 10 years ago

im saving up money with my autismbucks

the dashboard is full of advertising spam, its loud, the games are shallow crap, nothx

Have they discussed or even showed off properly the swinging in Spiderman yet? That's a make it or break it for me. Don't give a fuck about it until they explain the swinging.

>fix the face
Is this better?

No, it's multiplat.

If it's getting worthwhile exclusives in the future then the right time to invest, if at all, is when those exclusives are released and not earlier.

Buying a console because it's getting exclusives that might be good, that might not get delayed and that might not get multiplatform releases is retarded.

See

Jewery, same reason PS+ price is increasing.

>buying system for games is retarded

Autism confirmed.

Still lacks Yakuza 6

woah what amazing oc, he put arial bold text with 2 epic 4chin memez XD

I have a PS4. I also have a PC, but since I use Linux and Windows 10 really does NOT like dualboots I'm thinking of getting an Xbone to play the rest of the games that are Windows 10 exclusive.

and remove cucksona

I guess I'll rephrase; it's the right time for me to invest. By February we'll have The Last Guardian, FFXV (not exclusive but it'll be the vest experience,) Ni-Oh, Bloodborne, Until Dawn, etc.

Basically, there will be enough of a foundation for me to lay down the cash, especially knowing that the library is growing with games I want.

Sony Sony Sony why'd you make me a Pony

That game hasn't held up, even Ultimate Spider-Man is better

Kek

I have a PC

I see the logic in that. Though it's unfortunate since I'll largely be playing single player.

Again, though, I'd rather play it than not and it's not the only game I want. Spending the extra $100 for future benefits is worthwhile for me.

I'm getting one as soon as possible. I need one for Horizon Zero Dawn and WiLD.

The introduction of the PS4 Pro has left me skeptical. What's stopping Sony from releasing ANOTHER improved version of the console later on? I'd rather just wait until the end of the generation to see how things play out

ok now add spiderman

>PC

kinda scary that this is still as relevant as ever

One look on steam and I almost gagged at the Quality.

Joking aside though, I'm saving up for something due to my PC getting ruined after years of duty. I mean unsalvageable,its fucking sad.

Andrew House said PS4 Pro and PS4 slim are the last versions of PS4, there will be a PS5 in 3 years

>there will be a Cloud Streaming Service on top of your PS+ in 3 years

Fixed

>believing the words of a businessman
I'd rather wait

Because quite literally Bloodborne is the only exclusive I care about enough to merit it, so it's just not worth the price. Any multiplat will run better on my PC which I recently upgraded.

I have, but so far I only have Bloodborne for it. Haven't seen any reason to get anything else yet because all the other good games are on PC or haven't even come out yet.

pc is dead garbage

>tfw bought a PS4 with Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne
>Wish there was anything else worth playing.

Eh, they were fine games, but not worth the 400 dollary doos for the playstation.

Please remove this post

>enjoyed BB, but its worse than DaS and DaS3
>enjoyed UC4
$570 for the console, two games I enjoyed, and PS+
huh

>Nomurashit
>current year

I don't even want Kingdom Hearts 3.

>Timed exclusive

At least you got some games that you enjoyed.
Pkeks are spending thousands of dollars on 'internet browser machine' / ouya shovel ware main competitor.

Here you go Ponies :^)

I'm boycotting Sony until they improve their account security.
Got my account permabanned for charging back some shit someone bought with my debit card on my account. Apparently there's nothing to stop people from doing that? Someone on a new console with a new ip address knows the username and password and is accessing the account? Sure, he can charge my cards until they're dry. And it has been like this for years.
It's hilariously bad

you need to put a xbox hat on that

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHdhzq1gndg

They just added 2 step verification

Saved.
You should add an image of a broken ds4 and the news about the ps+ costing more.

People still seriously think Bloodborne will come out on the PC?

It could be exclusive for years

it was meant more for Ni-Oh, i'll make it look better later

will do senpai

It will NEVER be as good as >pic

keep crying kid

gamespot.com/articles/ratchet-and-clank-ps4-breaks-franchise-sales-recor/1100-6439357/

Ni-oh is a Koei Tecmo game. Their PC ports are utter garbage

>61
>green

At least you tried.

This is now a Spiderman thread.

NO!

YOU RUINED OUR BEAUTIFUL CREATION!

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN!

DEEEEEEEEEEEELETE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS!

>free

>he actually believes in this

None

Do you really take these threads seriously?

Attack on Titan shows they're learning

:)

looks like you are mad man

The problem with these port debates is the implication in demanding a port. It's fine to have your own preferences, but boycotting games suggests that your preferences about hardware are more important than the developers'. If developers have legitimate reasons to make an exclusive, your fanboyism doesn't address those factors.

Devs > consumers

Don't give Sony your Mony

and fixed

>be sonygger
>have no games to play
>need to find a way to pass the time
>spend hours making bait pics that aren't even promoting your own console and fanbase but insulting the others

I feel sorry for them. I really do.

>tfw even thought I owned playstation,ps one,ps2,ps3,psp I never became a sonygger
Dodged a bullet there.

>see you on pc
hahahaha

Definitely. Good job.

>spend $3000 on a """""gaming""""" PC
>have nothing to play but f2p, assfaggots, or flash game tier indie garbage
>vr on PC turned to be a meme

Lol

Struck a nerve? Don't take it too personally.

At what point did Cred Forums became reduced to a bunch of underage brats going around trying to get people mad?

Can PCucks be anymore assblasted?

You have 5 seconds to name a good PC exclusive released in the past 10 year which I can't play on my shitty laptop.

Truth Pasta.
Stop being salty everyone.

A lot of cynicism for the PC platform from anybody probably comes from misunderstanding it. With the exception of Steam, and even that has its limitations, there's never been unification on PC, and game dedicated accessibility has always been far outdone on consoles.

A lot of console loyalists on here treat "PC" as an identifiable, unified platform not unlike "PlayStation" or "Xbox" when that really isn't the case at all. This is especially difficult on the fringe of a new generation where locked platform comparisons are a hot topic.

It's easy for someone to get knee deep in a discussion of how high the ceiling is for one game on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and what those differences mean for the average person playing games, but less so on PC.

I think people also need to realize that PC gaming has always been an enthusiast market, not just for its software content but the technicalities surrounding that software. Hardware, builds, drivers, mods, editing tools, tweaks, and so on.

The PC gaming world is largely about pulling back the curtain and seeing all the gears working behind the scenes while enjoying the games. And that kind of enthusiast market is never, ever going to get the kind of press dedication and publicity that accessible, mass market platforms do.

It's no different to any other medium, or product (like cars), where a niche group of people love the technical stuff but the rest of consumers just want something that works.

The cynicism probably stems from feelings of confusion, irrelevancy, and competition. That internal desire to treat a misunderstood platform on the same ground as others, when it's very different in all key areas.

Aw the poor sonyfrined is mad. How cute.
Why don't you play some games to cheer up? Oh wait.

>Take advantage of the higher specs
>Literal only change is the CPU with 1 extra unlocked core
>Implying it'll even reach non-cinema 4k without looking like complete ass
People who buy a Pro are retarded. This coming from someone who bought a PS4 for Bloodborne and Persona 5

You just don't understand why people like PC. It's fine. There will be many times during your life where you don't understand something. You need to reach a level of maturity where not understanding doesn't anger you.

PCMR elitists are legit cancer, though

I'm still waiting.
tick tock...

More cancerous than OP? All console war faggots are cancer. They need to spend less time worrying about games and more time playing them.

Of course you are. After all... #Greatness awaits

Nice gif you got there my fellow redditor.

Funny thing is on PC we're not limited to what one company wants us to play. We have the entire history of gaming at our fingertips, with a statistically negligible amount of console exclusives.

Saddest part is that most PC players have a console too, so your arguments just make you look poor.

Updated

> game cost doubles every few years
> graphical improvement less and less noticeable
> technical quality lower and lower, it's now considered ok to sell unfinished, bugged games
> sonyggers are actually ok with paying for internet and with paying more for it
> they ask for more

reminder that using ps+ literally makes you a cuck.

Nice unsupportable contention newfriend.

Yeah yeah yeah whatever. How about you name that video game.

>61
>PCucks literally have to lie to have any argument

It's my birthday next week and I'm getting one. Are there any Secret Deals or Cheap Bargains I should look at, or is 300 the best I'm gonna get?

Use of the word reddit in this thread: 2
Poor form

>Taking my shitposting image seriously

Mcfucking kill yourself Sonygger

>We have the entire history of gaming at our fingertips
You mean emulators aka mere attempt of console experience. Pc is a meme garbage.

>Makes fun of playing old games
>80% of PS4's games are remasters
>Begs for bc and PS1 classics

>i w-was only p-pretending

>Emulators with the exception of N64 and Xboxheug work better than the consoles they emulate.

It's the difference between an enthusiast and a casual. It always has been and always will be. I have a bunch of old consoles because I like to collect, I have a PS4 Vita and 3DS. I just play PC more because it's more versatile.

You really take these console war threads seriously huh?

>I-I will protect $ony with my fat pathetic life!!!

>80% of PS4's games are remasters

101% of pc games is shovel ware.

mr. aziz is gonna flip

I was gonna get one tomorrow but the walmart near me only has the fat ps4 not the slim so I have to wait to get the slim

>get caught making up shit
>hahaaha I was only pretending

Holy shit, one cannot calculate how butthurt you are over this.