If you played DMC3 and didn't play on yellow mode using no items, you didn't play it correctly

If you played DMC3 and didn't play on yellow mode using no items, you didn't play it correctly.

This game had everything a videogame needs: fun gameplay and badass cinematics

>tfw my first playthrough was on gold with item use
B-but at least I replayed it without items right?? except Arkham, fuck him
I still haven't tried a yellow file yet because I want to go through the other difficulty modes

if you didnt play DMC3 and got a perfect stealth run you didnt play it correctly

>yellow mode
I played Vanilla DMC3 no items.

I rented this game way back when I was a teenager and it kicked my ass, I'm pretty sure I didn't get past the second stage before I returned it.

How the fuck do I beat Cerberus?

I feel so limited in this game without style switching. It don't feel right if I mod the game though.

Break the ice on all three faces first then attack a leg relentlessly. He falls, you fuck his face up, he gets up, repeat. Use trickster if you're having too much trouble. Once you get Agni and Rudra you can blaze through chapter 3 over and over for Red Orbs.

Die a lot until you get the option to play on Easy mode, then just sit far away from hit and spam your guns

It's been years since I played a DMC game and ever felt like there was any threat at all. I'm just just that good, but it's not saying much since the game isn't difficult at all. I'm talking more so towards DMC4, not DMC3.

Then what are you doing here? Go play some DMC3 on DMD
Use Nevan for extra FUN

I still hate Blitz and having too many of those flying cloaked fuckers to take care of.

They're both pretty vulnerable to charge shots, be it from Nero or Dante
If you're using Trish though then you're fucked
Fuck she's bad

I wish DMC3 had a movelist. I still don't know if I'm using every weapon correctly. I don't even understand Nevan's controls.

This a joke? You can destroy those fuckers as Trish easily

Can't you see videos of all of the attacks in the menu?

>If you're using Trish though then you're fucked
Holy fuck she's absolutely terrible against Blitz. Took me forever to beat him every time. You absolutely need that laser charged.

Really now? Guess i didn't feel like sticking around with her too much, what's the secret?

I think that's just a DMC4 thing

>spam killer bee through the whole game
Yeah, that's definitely playing the game right.

No, you absolutely can see it in DMC3, that's how i learned how to Nevan
Just access the menu in-game and go to the Files menu or something like that

Actually, it does. I learned that the shotgun has a stinger move using the videos.

Charged shots absolutely rape his shield plus if you time your jumps and clash with his charges he stops dead.

>Then what are you doing here?
Oh, my bad, did know this thread was for scrubs like yourself.

C'mon man you're hurting my feelings

I don't know. DMC has been around for a long time and I've played it since the beginning. Games a cake walk nowadays. I have to set personal challenges for it to be challenging.

Not like I really died to make a difference in which mode I played it in.

Played through the game on yellow mode first because I had no clue what the two modes even did and honestly it's a worse experience because there is nothing enjoyable about repeating levels in DMC3 as they are all extremely easy unlike the bosses which can be pretty challenging.