What would Super Mario Sunshine had been like if they had decided to bring back the Koopalings...

What would Super Mario Sunshine had been like if they had decided to bring back the Koopalings, instead of creating Bowser Jr? How would the story and gameplay change?

Well, the story wouldn't have Peach at her absolute dumbest

>THIS IS MY MAMA PEACH
>I'm your.... mommy?

We'd still get MARIO, YOU'RE INTERRUPTING MY FAMILY VACATION! though

Sunshine was rushed as shit so you'd probably only see like 4 of them.

We'd get to see Wendy being pampered like she deserves

Bowser Jr. only exist because Nintendo became extremely lazy during the Gamecube's era.

All they want is a nice mom. Is that so bad?

Who would be the favorite though?
>Larry tries to emulate Bowser the most and he's the youngest
>Morton is the biggest and strongest
>Wendy is his little princess
>Iggy is the cleverest and good with machinery
>Roy is to most stylish and cool
>Lemmy is easygoing, but also a wildcard
>Ludwig is all-around most capable, and the oldest

No, it's because they needed a doubles partner for Bowers in spin-offs, and they thought it was right to pick one koopaling fot that.

the koopalings are cool but i'm glad they stopped appearing in games for a while.

Would have been lame.

Yeah, it would have been a 12 year gap between Hotel Mario and Super Mario Sunshine.

>All they want is a nice mom

> Bowser abducts royals only as baby-sitters and has little to no actual romantic or lewd intentions with his captives
> Soley just wants a good mother role-model for his children

Level 7 would probably be a special level facing off against a koopa kid. Each level would have a specific koopa kid and his gimmick. It would be significantly more interesting than the shit with shadow mario.
Alternatively I'd like it to replace level 8's, since they're all hard as knobs.

Each one would probably get an episode in each location where they cause some sort of trouble in their vacation, and you'd probably fight them all at once alongside Bowser on Corona Mountain. The "Shadow Mario" thing would just be Larry in a big dumb looking paper mâché Mario head.

>>THIS IS MY MAMA PEACH
>>I'm your.... mommy?

Doesn't this pretty much confirm bowser and peach are banging?

>turtle in a swimsuit
cute

I don't get it, are they like Bowser's kids or something? And if so, why the fuck is one of them black??

I think some old promotional material said they were just more minions of his

I really preferred pairing up Bowser with Koopa Troopa in all the sports games.

They were until they came back in NSMBW, they were even described as his kids in all versions of the SMA4:SMB3 manual, and that game came out after Sunshine.
Maybe his mom was black, or maybe he sits out in the sun too long. Maybe it's a dark magic kind of thing. Just roll with it.

Maybe he's melanistic.

Why didn't they just pair Bowser up with his own baby self? It's not the weirdest shit they've done.

>Deserves
What DOES she deserve, considering she was based on an 80's shock rocker who committed suicide by shotgun and was amazing fap material?

>what is partners in time

Jesus, do you guys need to make a koopaling post every day? People are getting as sick of them being on Cred Forums as they are of them in the actual games

What would Wendy look like without her shoes on?

Then why he haven't tried kidnaping Rosalina? Bitch is raising millions of babies right now. What difference will make raising 8 more who can actually talk to her?

>why doesn't she try kindapping an autistic emotionally vacant person who can only make rock food for stars out of basic minerals, instead of the sweet, sociable, and friendly girl who is the best baker on the planet

Weren't they his nieces and nephews in SMB3?

I'd be sad-- I like Junior. Interactions between him and Bowser are way cuter than any the koopalings have had with him.

No

True, eventually in stuff like the Olympic Games and Paper Jam, but not so much Sunshine itself. But I think Bowser being a proud, loving father of a whole bundle of individualized kids has potential to be a lot cuter than Bowser giving all his attention to just one. Especially in games past the 80's that have room for a bit more room for that kind of fluff and story.