Fucking cancer. What the fuck is this bullshit

Fucking cancer. What the fuck is this bullshit.

>$130 for a game
>$80 for a gimped game

What the fuck is this bullshit. Fuck you. I was going to buy this but after I saw that they fucking DOUBLED the price of the game; FUCK YOU, you're not getting a dime from me

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-hk/store/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/9nblggh4rq31#
youtube.com/watch?v=eaBUeINW_3s
discord.gg/GZW2A
youtube.com/watch?v=vRqjREyowzQ
abcdkey.com/Xbox-Live/Forza-Horizon-3-Standard-Edition-Xbox-One-Account/219-573-2.html?utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop
forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst70138_Logitech-G27-Racing-wheel-doesnt-work.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have fun not playing. Mine unlocks in 7 hours!

Apparently it's the best racing game ever.

I don't know if you realize, but the devs aren't here and you're bitching at nobody.

Sucks for you user

The shills sure are though

Thanks for the beta test I'll wait for crack or sales

$130 to have all the shit unlocked for you so all you have left is to drive around and look at the sights

$80 for a game

How the fuck did you get it for $100?

What's the difference between them?

>I'll wait

Have fun!

The ultimate edition unlocks 4 days early and comes with car packs or something.

Is this true? The store says it will have exclusive cars and car passes. It reads like this shit wont even be unlockable in the base game unless you don't have the DLC

Fuck you aussie

Just get it in a year for 10 bucks

Nah, your paying for the early release. Nothing in the game is unlocked early, you just get all the DLC cars.

>live in America

So to clarify, if you get just the base game there's no way to get the DLC cars

Just don't buy it. These days, I don't even bother with games that are priced like that. They're almost always mediocre garbage that is pushed way past what they're worth. I hardly even touch my consoles except to play Netflix and sit on the couch.

is it worth to go for the ultimate edition? i've never played any forza games. How similar is it to outrun?

You can buy them in packs or buy the car pass for $20 I think. They also drop free DLC cars semi regularly, at least they did in FH2.

Deluxe is All stars pack (10 exclusive cars)
and VIP status (exclusive cars+vip status [crown next to your name and double credit gains])

Ultimate is all that plus a 6 months season pass.

Outrun is completely arcade, Horizonis like 70/30 in favor of arcade.

Just buy it, the demo is amazing, the two previous games were great, and it's getting rave reviews.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Where did you see it for 130

i did try the demo, was fun
i'm just wary about dropping 100 dollars in a game, specially nowadays with bugs, crashes.
does buying the pricey edtion gets you everything?

>tfw only 80 dollars for the ultimate edition thanks to Amazon prime 20% off

Is this referencing stancefaggotry because it seems familiar

>posting the price in leafbucks
Why are leafs allowed to use the dollar sign for their worthless currency?

What the fuck is this DLC bullshit. Did I buy GT4 and have a quarter of the cars locked out unless I bought a special memory stick? Fuck this

The MS shilling is real.

>only 80 dollars
I need a goddamn job

tried different cunts region so got it cheaper

Grand Turismo only has 5 cars

oy vey don't go there

Remember, the ultimate edition only includes the future car packs that are listed in the description. Additional add ons are NOT included (see Forza 6 Porsche and Nascar expansions)

Windows store is so fucking bad
>Try to preload 1st time, 10gb, download resets
>Try to preload again, 5gb, download resets
>Try to preload over night, go to bed at 9gb, wake up at 6gb
>Just now, 42gb installed of 49, it fucking restarts
I'm so fucking done.

I would actually like to see anybody try to defend this, Canadian prices aside.

Had the same thing happen to me just now..
Trying to install it to a different HD with double the space needed for this shit game.

It does, ecept the expected Porsche DLC and any really big expansion that brings new map and shit

Just buy the standard version on the chineese store for less than 40€

how do you buy in the chinese store? would that affect the dlc like for ps games?

>giving money to microsoft
end your lives

How? Mine's still $100?

Yeah yeah but when nintendo and sony do it it's a-okay!

Jesus, my bad. I had to go all the way to check out to get the discount. It didn't even show when it was in the cart.

Just wait a few months untill the models get imported into any other game and have better fun that the australian shithole they give you.
Still not the best carlist.

>XBone

>Amazon prime 20% off

Only works with the physical Xbone version, which isn't crossbuy. PC version doesn't get the discount.

Isn't this what consoles are like?

Is it worth $60 or should I get it cheaper without the pre order dlc?

fuck is this

Consumers of video games have it easier than ever. Stop whining IMO.

Look at this ad. Most of the games are priced at over $100 in 2016 money. $100 for Wheel of Fortune. You can get an app that is just as good for .99 cents today.

If it's too pricey for you, don't but it at launch.

the season pass is not even included in the 100$ version HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOTS

>doesn't work on this device
rekt

>street fighter for $75
was capcom ever not moneygrubbing whores

I've never played +$100 for a complete version of a PS4 game.

It includes the car pass, and the cars bought using that car pass will end up costing more than the added cost of the Ultimate edition

Nice cherrypicking. Most SNES games didn't cost anywhere near that much unless you shop at TRU or some shit.

there are plenty of cars already in the standard, and you will have to shell out 50 more $ for the fucking expansions, cucked

Did you buy last of us on both ps3 and ps4?
Ever buy a season pass for any game?
Do you pay for PSN+ ($80 a year for at best 1 good game per year)?

Same deal here started the download overnight woke up with 10gb done, reset the store and now I'm at work. If it's not done when I get back I'm going to be fucking livid.

Does anyone know if there is anyway to download the game files on a non w10 computer?

No there aren't, if it's not all of the cars it's not plenty of cars

Try rebooting? I had that message too but it went away. Also make sure you have the Win10 anniversary update because that's required.

>People not buying it from the HK store

The what store?

>$130 to play today
>Literally would not know the $60 copy is locked until Tuesday from all the people posting on Cred Forums about playing it today

What the fuck happened?

damn it I'm about to give up and buy this, halp

microsoft.com/en-hk/store/p/forza-horizon-3-standard-edition/9nblggh4rq31#

the only people who cry "ms shills" are sonyggers who are thinking "DELETE THIS" cause they cant play goty

These are NES games. Mario 3 is about $92 USD in 2016.

Remember, back then no:

Virtual console/PSN/XBL

Steam Sales (and competing sales on other platforms)

Humble Bundle

Massively popular free-to-play games like Dota, League, and Pokemon Go.

It's the cheapest time to play games.

That and they aren't getter shit this holiday. Yet another year with no games.

>paying 100 bucks for a videogame

I gave up today, I just hope it runs fine on my pc and doesn't have any weird stuttering.

The standard edition is cheaper in Singapur.

100$ for a fucking game!!!!!

fucking idiots stop feeding these companies, or we end up at 200$ for each game in a few years!

>talk about SNES games
>post a image on NES prices

Kys, inbred retarded.

>cuckolds are literally paying microsoft double the price of a game for this
>now other "triple A" game publishers will try the same thing

absolutely disgusting. you are the same people who buy amiibos and other garbage arent you?

you must be american

Buy it when it's on sale. There are sales on Xbox live, right?

I know this game is good but why do you fucking pay 100$ if you could just pirate it for free user?

I would but it only for 30$

It takes a lot of thought and consideration for me to buy a $100 collectors edition with a bunch of physical guff included

no fucking way would i ever drop $130 on software

£79.99 in the UK

most digital games are £60 anyway

so £20 more for season pass and I get it for PC too

win win imo

>if you could just pirate it for free user?

It's an always online game.

Must suck not gaming since the 80s/90s.

I would buy a 100$ game only if my mo thoy salary was 50.000 USD.

I would not buy it if my salary was under that.

You all fucking idiots,

this isn't like the new Ridge Racer 7 or anything.

There are but MS makes it tempting with crossplay for tge same price even though I don't game on my PC

you faggot I still game and I buy my games for less than $30.

Either wait or buy a used version.

I got uncharted 4 for 5 bucks yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaBUeINW_3s

>100 dollaridoos
>for 3 cars and some screenshots

You tards deserve to be robbed. These companies deserve your money

Sony's games don't count for shit, they literally have no value..

Paying 130$ for a game that I buyed for 10 bucks in mother russia.
You americans are so strange.

>tfw got it from the chinese microsoft store for £60

Eurotruck Simulator?

>90 posts
>50 posters

Let's play a Game Cred Forums. Let's play "Spot the shill"

it says $60. why are you taking into account inflation? Idiot. Atari games would be $100 in the late 90s too then

Thanks for remonding me that Namco killed Ridge Racer. Now I go cry on a corner and pretend that there are better racing games these days.

also
fuck ridge racer unbound.

>beta testing a finished product

I know what I spotted. I spotted a sonypony.

My nigga!

Bы кyпили eгo вчepa? Я тaкжe пoлyчил eгo! Heвepoятнo, нacкoлькo дeшeвo этo былo!

Moй двoюpoдный бpaт paбoтaeт в тoй жe кoмпaнии. Oн пpинec вce этo для нac c пocлeдoвaтeльными кoдaми.

MIDNIGHT
I
D
N
I
G
H
T

>Mario 3 is about $92 USD in 2016.
inflation doesn't retroactively increase the price of games more than you paid 30 years ago.

We live in an age where the cost of manufacturing has dropped dramatically and games are sold digitially instead of on expensive-to-produce carts. Not to mention all the extra revenue streams from microtransactions, DLC and paid online subscriptions.

Games had a certain amount of markup in a brick and mortar environment due to shipping and packaging costs. These were passed on to the consumer as part of the retail price.

In an all-digital or mostly-digital environment, the publisher and and distributor saves on these costs and thus more of the purchase price goes directly back to the companies involved in producing the game. The existence of F2P shit and cheap indie games are not an excuse to increase the price of console games, if anything they should be lowered in order to compete.

>implying the price of games magically went up between the NES and SNES era

No you shitsucking mongoloid. Kill yourself.

game is open world.. cool, but i heard it only allows 12 people in a lobby, what the fuck? can anyone confirm?

you can't pirate it. it's an online game like WoW

>snagged Fifa 17 Super Deluxe edition the other day when it was briefly listed as free
>zero interest in it
>feel like I have to play it just because it's a $90 game

Пpишлитe мнe вaш идeнтификaтop, дaвaйтe игpaть вмecтe кoгдa-нибyдь.

>$100 for an always online game that won't be playable once the servers are shut down

haah waaw

Shut up. For adults with careers, $100 is nothing.

Games are fucking cheap. Stop being poor.

is it because you got it on PC?

>hur dur duh survers

Are you stupid? The entire game is playable in single player.

ohhh don't worry my friend.
We iranians always find a way, we have our own WoW servers.

It's a big issue here, game companies don't want to sell us any games so we are forced to pirate the games.

Why would you want to race against more than 12 people? So you can have 30 retards ramming into you?

Stop letting children post.

Excuse me, it's actually $100.

For an EA sports game.

And is actually titled "Super Deluxe Edition."

>Xbox One

You get the PC version for free, niglet

Starve a man for long enough and he will pay a thousand dollars for a can of dog food.

Sorry boys, I need my racing. I spent 140 dollerydoos on the game plus 90 for a new containment SSD for w10. Not the most I've ever spent to play a single game either.

Must suck living in a shithole where even Microsoft doesn't want to exploit you for your money.

Ктo хoчeт игpaть ceгoдня? Я cлышaл, мoи pyccкиe бpaтья пoлyчили игpy пo низкoй цeнe.

Not with retail versions you don't.

Horizon games are shit. Gras at something harder please.

I bought Chrono Trigger for $80 the day it came out. Expensive games are night new.

Stop being mad that publishers are giving fans the option to spend money for early access.

yeah i want less cars to race against in my car racing game, fuck off m8

It's actually pretty nice here my friend.

The games are much cheaper.

But I would of course be happy if we get legit games that get translated in my language.

All the games forced me to learn english.

Wait this game isn't an MMO like GTA online?

sucks to be an aussie cunt ,)

Gay. Oh well, I'll still enjoy it.

Keep telling yourself that.

never ever sonypony

Mы игpaeм пpямo ceйчac

You have shit taste and probably pretend to enjoy Gran Turismo and it's archaic gameplay and interface.

Or your an autistic fag who plays Mario Kart and Trackmania.

Only if you buy digitally. I hope you don't think you're getting pc with xbone version kek, otherwise you just fucked yourself.

>Racing game
>GOTY

wew, it's not even the highest rated goty

Also
>le sony boogeyman

Prove it

>MMO
>Racing game

End yourself.

100 $ pagos para um jogo de vídeo!

Stupid faggot

It's actually an asset if you learn english, friend

That game fucking sucks though

What do you think "always online" means jackass?

>servers are down

What in twenty years?

If any if you faggots think there is a better racing game than Ridge Racer 6 & 7

then you are all fuckers

>implying

Fire up your copy of Halo 2 and try to play on Xbox Live. See what happens.

I'll get another $100 and buy the next thing.. and the next thing and the next thing. Why would I play Forza Horizon 3 anyway when there is FH4-5-6 coming out.

Cruis'n USA was a better game.

What do i have to do to buy from this store? Im living in sweden EU and its quite alot cheaper. But how do i buy from here and not get banned or some shit lol

If a game gets me 1 hour of entertainment per dollar it's worth it.

I'll get over 500 hours out of Horizon 3.

Anyone tried playing now with the standard editiion by changing the date? I know it sound stupid but you may never know

>season passes arent even a year long anymore

fucking americans are literally mad

>being released means it's finished
AHAHAHAHAHAH

it's not even the season pass, it's the car pass
the season pass is sold separately lmao

>Unironically finding racing games fun

What a bunch of fags kek

Oh man now I remember why I still pirate everything

>hurr ur killing the industry

let it die

What the fuck

>Unironically finding games fun

yep, 200$ and you don't even get the full experience, you have to buy a new car pass after 6 months and probably a new season pass after 1 year of expansions, this is how low the game industry has fallen

ass n tittiez

How is this legal? There needs to be a lawyerfag to defend vidya

Will we get banned for doing this?

What just arrived.

kys anime fag

Pls help

whats the confirmed disc space required

Pretty jelly won't lie.

No you won't get banned, the game will also be unlocked already due to time zone, tons of people on neofag do it. There's lots of posts in the Horizon thread there. Usually just use a vpn or proxy service.

literally if i was a multi millionaire i would never buy this shit

just get a ps4 with a few games i fancy like uncharted and get the rest on a turbocharged PC

then i'd spend most of the time playing PS2

Installing now, 47.35gb.

Think it also requires an update, standard.

This. You won't get in trouble because theres alot of people who already got it, from people in different time zones to reviewers who already are playing it.

It's pointless for them to enforce such arbitrary release times because well its a F'ing game. You really think they care if you play the game a day early? they got your money what do they care

you think they are going omg omg some people are playing our game early!

Employee discount is great isn't it shill?

I hate to ask for spoonfeeding like a faggot, just heard horror stories about this shit.

I'd imagine you'd buy a giftcard for the region you want then buy the game with the giftcard, right?

whats this 130 b.s?

i preordered from gamestop it was normal 60, deluxe 80, and ultimate 100.

i ordered the ultimate for 100 which included pass,etc

ok

ridge racer sucks tho

For the PC version there is an optional 10GB 4k texture pack.

no if you got the hardcopy physical consider yourself lucky and plop it in, Some games might enforce it with a mandatory patch while others could give f' all

Think how much blowback they'd get if gamers got their copies early and they got banned as a result? sometimes copies get sent out through no fault of their own.

they don't wanna play cop its either they are blocked from the server until release date mainly for online games

>90s racing games

I'm talking digital for PC through the HK Windows Store like this nigga

>4k texture pack
>already know it's a great port
>$100+ to keep poorfags out
>demo on pc

MS are literally saving gaming. Fucking based.

huh wheres the demo

Yep buy a gift card and redeem and your all good.

Shit, day one scorpio patch for this as well then.

>game crashes for me on the intro video

for fuck sake

Don't tell me you can't fucking create a desktop icon for this game. I don't want to enter the horrible windows store everytime I want to play.

some call it canada

PC demo is coming when the standard version comes out next week.

games are about money and they aren't going to ban you if you accidentally got your copy early. They got their money so wtf do they care?

They don't wanna play enforcement cop to some stupid release date and time. We live in a global online economy where sometimes games leak out earlier due to time zones etc.

Anyone who suppers Microsoft through Xbone or Windows 10 shilling deserves to be mocked

Fuck you shills

Supports*

Fuck I'm tired.

thought it was another country....yeah that sucks

thought the 100 was excessive until i realized it comes with the pass and it was justified

if you wanna play the "don't support the evil megacorps" game, I have some bad news for you user...

Some people enjoy the hype and excitement a game launch brings. You've waited years for a game, why keep on waiting well past the release date just to save like $20? Life's to short.

No fuck you. Fuck you. Don't you dare use semantics.

Fuck you Win 10 shill.

Do we have a discord or anything to play together? Usually I avoid Cred Forums in games but none of my friends want to install w10. Don't blame them.

If not is there any interest ITT? I'll put one up if there isn't one already.

I don't play Forza, I shit on people using the Windows 10 and ergo supporting that cancer.

You probably only buy games during Steam summer sales, poorfag.

Windows 10 store *

I am out, I cannot coherently put together thoughts tonight.

You're only mad because you can't pirate this or Gears 4 until months after release, if ever.

discord.gg/GZW2A

Cute projection. Years ago, sure. Now you're so behind there's barely any sales worth it or even recent game releases on PC.

Lol. Keep reaching. I hate Windows 10.

Any idea if you can play this with a driving force gt wheel..

Well that's just weird. Windows 10 is great.

Seems like the gift cards sold on the HK store are physical. Play asia up charges I think.

Singapore has digital codes for gift cards but it comes to 92 USD.for the ultimate edition.

good for you buddy, you're so redpilled!

Thanks, this thread is fucking cancer. I hope it's not the norm.

What is The Crew?

A really shit game?

Why would it be illegal? You get charged for 'extras' for any other product.

What does that have to do with anything?

kekd

>buy the ultimate edition
>install it
>store thinks I don't own the Car pass and vip shit
nice

Are there any cars that will be completely locked if I don't preorder?

>Overcharging is now seen as praiseworthy.

Yep, I'm done with this industry. Consumers should be always striving to get a better deal, not thanking companies for fucking them in the ass.

It shows that MMO racing games are piles of shit.

So again, end yourself.

Fuck you.

Videogames are the only glimmer of light in your pathetic life.

You'll never be done with this industry.

so this...is the power...of 4k PC.......woahh

Ordered 4 days ago.
Will it be okay, or do i need to replace my order?

kek, ps3 games looks better than that

watch the fat pc virgins defend it though.

Your life sucks.

Stop being jealous of what you can't have.

LOL

Nice meme.

whoa...

this must not be on max. forza 6 apex looks better than this

LOL thats Gran Turismo 3 levels of bad

That doesn't look very good desu.

Its Driveclub anons, exclusive to the PS4...

So why are there so many threads about this game? Is it really that good?

after tax we pay $90 for a regular new release game.

i haven't bought a game at full price in over 2 years, since before the price inflated.

Driveclub is a joke. It's hilarious seeing sfags deluding themselves into thinking it's a good game.

If you like racing games, forza is top tier.

>mfw 100$ us dollary doos for the ultimate edition

feels good living in a non shit country

youtube.com/watch?v=vRqjREyowzQ

lol

Amazing controls, lush visuals, captivating gameplay loop and one of the best soundtracks ever.

Even if you don't normally play racing games, check it out. Great for fans and newcomers alike.

Fuck. I want to buy the Ultimate Edition tomorrow, but I need to pay my god damn student loan tomorrow, too.

Don't go to college, kids. It's a fucking waste of money that will just leave you in debt for a decade, and you'll still end up working retail.

>Not having a parent in the military
>Not getting a full ride to college because
your dad has PTSD

Hope you like all that debt son.

Is it just cars I'm missing out on if I only get the standard edition?

i7 3770k # 3.4GHz
16GB DDR3 RAM 1866MHz
MSI GTX 1080 8GB.

Can't keep a stable 60fps @1080p on High settings.

yes marketer I would enjoy it if it didn't fucking crash on the start up video

and i guess you dont get to play tomorrow, have to wait until tuesday... i think

idk this shit is confusing, they set it up all retarded

im aiming for 30fps because i have an fx-8350 r9 380x and 8 gigs of ram

damn well know i aint getting 60fps

more like dont go for meme degrees, and dont just do what youre asked to, go for that extra mile to network and do extracurricular work, basically treat college like work

Yeah, that and waiting until Tuesday to play.

If they ever do a Storm Island/New Zealand expansion, it'll be an extra $15 or something.

Should note windows 10 is updated.
Drivers are fully updated.

well atleast if it crashes for me i can just go into the livingroom and play it on my xbone instead

Sucks for you, should have bought it on Xbone.

Could be playing it now, and then on your PC once the technical issues are sorted.

so this is why they didnt release the demo yet

cucs

>basically treat college like work
Or you could just get a job and treat work like work and not be buried under a pile of debt.

It doesn't work even with it off

fuck this shit family

delete this

Probably I go offroad or in a city and it drops to like 50 lmao.

VIP doesn't work.
None of my DLC shows that I got with the ultimate edition.
My G27 wheel doesn't even work at all.

Were there any location name drops that gave anyone a bit of a stiffy?

I had no interest in this game and heard yesterday that the Goldcoast will be a location and i got a bit excited about that.

But there's also outback locations, and i was just thinking, if they actually modeled parts of the fucking Warrego Highway, I would buy this game in a heartbeat.

That's not bad, only additional cars I really want are Porsche so I'll wait for that DLC. Definitely not going to pay for a season pass hoping that there is a map update somewhere down the road.

>My G27 wheel doesn't even work at all.

holy kek that means my G25 won't work either. thanks for saving me $100 bro!

I can't break 50fps on ultra 4k on a 1080. All latest drivers updated.

Good port my fucking ass. Shit is broken.

Not sure about modeling the highway, but they setup special cameras for 24 hour stretches all over Australia and put then in the game. The result is really impressive, the way the sky and clouds effect the lighting on the ground. The night sky looks great too, can you really see that many stars in Australia?

>faggot
abcdkey.com/Xbox-Live/Forza-Horizon-3-Standard-Edition-Xbox-One-Account/219-573-2.html?utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel
Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
Logitech G29 Racing Wheel
Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
Thrustmaster T300RS
Thrustmaster T500 RS Gaming Wheel
Logitech G920 Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster T150
Thrustmaster TX Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster TMX Xbox One Wheel
Thrustmaster RGT Force Feedback Racing Wheel

All supported. Stop sucking dick for a living.

hell yeah you can. If there's no lights anywhere within like a 100km radius, there's nothing to stop all the detail in the night sky.
It's really quite amazing to look at, it's why astronomy was my jam as a kid

>he thinks a 1080 can do 4k 60fps!

hey shill!

can you play on pc tho?

Actual owner here.

The wheels don't work.

When you go to configure your wheel preset it will say "Not available for your wheel"

Hey guy who's glad to entertain ignorance!

Piracy isn't killing the industry, predatory DLC practices like this horseshit are.

It's a fucking PC/X1 cross play title so what do you think?

hey shill! might want to read the thread before you shill!

The industry is healthy enough to where seemingly thousands of people are willing to pay $40 extra to play 4 days early.

>playing on a keyboard

you get access right away or wait until tuesday?

can you activate the code without an xbone tho?
also are there accounts for the ulti edition? can only find standard

Yeah he's playing on keyboard because his wheel doesn't work in the game, stupid fucking shill

Have xbox one controller.

Used Alt + PRT SC to take a screen to upload.
Thats why it shows keyboard.
Thanks bumpkin.

That's because you're gay and don't know how to work computers good.

>what is a controller
>what is a shill

fug, not key i meant, can you play the game on your account on pc too even if you download the game with their account?

You're the one who's gonna be dead motherfucker! You're the one! Mother fucker!

>Other people having the same problem

forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst70138_Logitech-G27-Racing-wheel-doesnt-work.aspx

1 account 1 code

>Forza
>Best racing game ever

Asseto Corsa is 300 times more realistic than this arcade shit

Eh, it'll get fixed. Play with an Xbone controller in the meantime.

>Realism in video games
>Fun

they don't give you a code they give you an account with the game. Then if you are on xbone you can play every game on every account tied to your console on a single account, was wondering if you can do the same on PC or if you are forced to use whatever account and gamertag they give you

Wow you really are a marketer aren't you. Fix your fucking game.

its also an unfinished piece of shit that they expect you to buy dlc for and infact were selling before it left early access

TLDR fuck you and your cancerous shit

Who cares? Forza is way more fun than some shitty Eurojank PC sim that like 7 people have played.

Microsoft really needs to hire better shills. Neck yourself pajeet

Multiple sources reporting the port has fps dips. Be wary.

Do you ever leave your room?

>playing Eurotrash games

Oh OK. I never used that seller before. I thought you meant the codes in general.

Pajeet, go back to answering phones.

>being reasonable and understanding that things can be broken but will get fixed means you're a shill
You know how I know you're underage?

Considering you were calling people retarded for saying that it was broken, including someone who owned the game. I'd say you were the opposite of reasonable and understanding

Your head might explode once we near Scorpio"s release, I can sense your frustration.

>day one DLC
>extra DLC after the game comes out
>80 dollar base
>130 dollar for all the shit
>extra shit beyond "all the shit"

check your posts there, sonny. The post you're replying to was my first post in the thread.

>Playing car games.
You are the demons.

4chanx says that it wasn't, sonny.

I said he was a retard because he car work computers good.

Please tell me you thought I was serious. Please?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

>that post isn't from a new IP
>count didn't change then

Why are you lying?

how many posts does it say I made? I'm just curious how bad that thing is at tracking IPs.

>car games

Go jerk off to Persona 5 hentai, you mamchild.

It doesn't tell you that you utter twat. It marks when the ip counter goes up from a new post. That post wasn't from a new ip.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

It's a fucking script, it doesn't fuck up counting unique IPs, you fucking idiot shill

Fun > Realistic

Ofc, when you are playing a SIMULATOR you want a REALISTIC game, more realistic more fun. But well, u have no car so play nfs and forza arcade shits lol

Why are you so mad?

People in these threads buy the $180 editions of EA games too.

Fools and their money are soon parted. Or have no self control.

>more realistic more fun
how about no

If I have a car why the fuck would I want to simulate driving a car in a video game, idiot. I'd go to the fucking track

>not on steam

>i like having a steam monopoly
>please gabe give me your dick in my mouth

>can't pirate

It's good knowing freeloaders can't play this.

Gabe is crook tranny

>steam family sharing

this

you fucks are retarded.

if you havent noticed gabe isnt playing good guy anymore

sales are becoming shit
refund policy getting worse
etc

If you drive in a track you should know this game is fake as fuck. Maybe its a FUNNY arcade game, but not "best cars game ever made" please..

your point being?

>Last game I bought was 8 months age and it was Wonderful 101 for $20

I'll agree that this shit is over priced, but there has just been absolutely nothing all year that I've been interested in playing except this. Call me a shill or whatever makes you feel better, but atleast I'm gonna be having fun instead of acting like a nigger.

>pc 'master race'

LMAO

It's more like I don't want all my games split between 5 different services. Just give me steam

you figure it out, idiot

so there is no point, got it

>Supporting a trash dispensing roulette wheel simulator

...you're alright.

Who cares? Almost sill the media you consume is fictional. If it's fun, does it matter?

Huh? No one is saying Horizon is a sim, it'a fucking arcade game, like NFSU2 on steroids

It's been a pretty fucking whatever year. I'd even rank Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 as a GotY nominee. Horizon is great, but it really just kind of takes GOTY by default.

East coast midnight when?

they speak the truth user, only the digital codes work for both. The retail disc won't do anything for you.

NBA 2k17 is the GOTY

Point being you can't do that with other services. Are you retarded?

Not until the bugs and gameplay patches are hammered out around January.

>game is out but no screenshots itt

wtf user

and why would you ever need too? are you poor?

You seem to have Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport confused. Horizon is an arcade racer. Motorsport is the sim, and it's the best sim around.

You think this shit is bad? Wait until everyone realizes there's another 40 dollar DLC pass for the actual content expansions. 150 dollaridoos, and that's not including the second car pass they'll inevitably do.

>niggerball simulator
kek

Fuck that, they make the games even more grindy every single year to make people more willing to throw dollars at them for VC.

God forbid a game be supported for a decent amount of time after launch.

can you get keys for windows 10 games?

I fucked up so I'm not gonna make midnight. Had no clue about the anniversary update so that's been going on for an hour and will probably take another half hour. I'll probably be a few hours late to the party but oh well.

I don't need an Xbone pad for this, do I? I usually just get by with DS4Windows.

Since Amazon, Best Buy, and Gamestop also sell the digital code, it's a matter of time before every key seller has it on sale.

Recore is on key sites. But i'm not sure if it works on pc. It only says 'xbox'.

fuck this

>get to 38.03
>preload stops
>wont continue even after pause and restart

Gonna try again after I get home and see. The fact that I cant play till Tuesday anyway is helping ease that aggravation a lot.

Ive dumped nearly 9 days into Horizon 2, so the hype for this is real.