Anyone please give me the image with all differences between versions i want to play all these fuckers

Anyone please give me the image with all differences between versions i want to play all these fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLvaMDT4E
youtube.com/watch?v=hZDoqu3SG0g&list=PL9A9697C813E5FFAF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every game in the series i mean

No, get out.

Gameboy Color games are the best- play those.

Nah bruh the PC games are fucking legit

Game cube / ps2 version for the first three.
Skip Globet of Fire, but you can try Order of Phoenix.
GBC for alternative turn based rpgs.

loved these though, pretty sure it's able to play it in browser somewhere.

I found it is on playR dot org

You guys, guys no seriously wait up, my homies, I just reinstalled them last night!
Been playing them all day, you have no idea how much fun I'm having, they are some of the cosiest games I've ever played

Chamber on PS2 and PC, skip everything else.

I was so mad when Goblet of Fire was nothing like the first three

How are the PS1 v of Sorcerer's and Chamber?

>we'll never get HP games as good as the first ones

The first 3 games' PC and PS2 versions are pretty damn different and both are great. You can skip the ps1 versions all together it's like a dumbed down ps2 version. After the 3rd game pc and console games become the same, and shit

Sorcerer's Stone had one extra section with minigames that im probably the only human beign who enjoyed it.

Just play HP 1-3 on Dolphin Gamecube.

I'm pretty sure there was a chart that illustarted which game was out and if it was different from the other consoles.

PS1 > XBOX > PS2 > GC > PC > the rest

PS1: Simple adventure game. No customization at all, almost completely linear, but the better version IMO.
PS2/GameCube/Xbox: Platformer with a degree of customization and freedom. You get to choose the spells you can cast, there are some items you can use, and there are more features in general when compared to the PS1 version.
PC: similar to the console version, but completely different in graphics. You can't choose the spells you cast, they change automatically like in the PS1 version. Can't use items too. Kind of an hybrid between ps1 and console versions.
GBC: a top-down RPG. I can't say much, as I've never played it.

Well, this sums it up. PS1 version is my favorite game to this day, and I still play it from time to time. EA shit the cock after the 4th game though, which is sad, as the first three games are pretty fun even today.

>Dumbledore is now a faggot
>Hermione is a nigger

Harry Potter threads on Cred Forums are the best with no to minimal shitposting. It's almost winter and as soon as it gets cold I'm gonna grab my psp and play HP 1 and 2 and then play 1 to 3 on my original xbox.

Do this every year and it has become somewhat of a comfy tradition.

I tried to gp back and play cos recently.

Its all nostalgia, game is shit. First is ok but 2 onwards is real bad

Oh, I didn't see that post of yours.
PS/CS/PA: adventure games with platforming elements. They're all worth playing on all platforms.
GF: one of the worst. It's a mission-based game of the action genre. The tone is darker than the first three, and it's less fun this way. You should try it; I never finished it myself.
OoP/HBP: Action adventure, semi open world. You can roam around Hogwarts, talk to people, fly on a gryphon, mix potions etc. They are worth trying at least, I liked these a lot, though less than the first three games.
DH: another 180ยบ turn. The game is now mission-based again, but is now more like a shooter than anything else. Filled with bugs and bad gameplay in general, I'd say it's safe to skip these two.

After the Goblet of Fire all versions are more or less the same, excluding PSP/DS versions, and I know nothing about them. For the first three, it's worth it to play once on consoles and once on PC at least, as they're completely different games (console versions are more fun IMO, but that's subjective).

dumbledore was always gay, the problem was pretending that herminoe was black after all the books and movies were done

the funniest part is that now sjws are getting mad at her and calling her homophobe for saying that sirius is straight and destroying everyone's headcanon

Mate I know them feels. I used to be big on harry potter, so I got both the PC and console versions of the first 3 games.
Imagine the pain of getting the new goblet of fire for christmas, slamming it into my Xbox and it's a mission based boring linear game. I stilled played the shit out of it but I was pretty disappointed

Too bad there aren't many HP vidya enthusiasts on Cred Forums.

>hermione is a nigger
literally just in the play no one cares about
reminder that any medias outside of books are non-canon(including some movie shenanigans)

I feel you breh
thread soundtrack btw
youtube.com/watch?v=bEgLvaMDT4E

The first games' soundtracks were absolutely amazing. Like everything else, it turned to shit after Goblet of Fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=hZDoqu3SG0g&list=PL9A9697C813E5FFAF

however

MY CHILDHOOD IS COMING BACK TO ME

HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS?

I played the ps1 version of this game. How different is the pc one?

>that fucking music in CoS when you walked the corridor with the writing on the wall
who /spookedshitless/ here

Ps1 versions are the best in my opinion.

Any one know if you can emulate them?

FLIPENDO

epsxe is pretty gud

Don't play them. I loved them as a kid too, but man they aged.

the map layout and puzzles are completely different, and you can jump like Mario in the PC version, unlike the PS1 version where the jump is like in Zelda.

You are right. I just cherish the memories. Video games are inherently limited after all. This is why books and good film and to will always be superior.

You can. Use RetroArch if you want to emulate them.

goblet of fire ps2 and order of the phoenix were pretty good

Hell no bruh, Sorceror's Stone on PC and PS1 is fun too

Hey so... Why exactly was every game for the first three books completely different?

Was it just the development teams? Was there any involvement with WB, or was it because WB made the movies that suddenly the 4th game and on sucked ass?

Why are these old games so interesting and legitimately fun but then dropped in quality so suddenly? I mean, this kinda reminds me of the Spore debacle in a way, but at least that was highly documented

>theatre adaptation
I've been to plays where Moses and Joseph were played by Chinese people, that's just how theatre is.

Well, the play IS a book. It's even considered the 8th book by Rowling herself.

I just finished it actually. It wasn't that bad but god fucking dammit was it cheesy as fuck

Btw, even seen a red-haired nigger? Neither have I.

Because making games was much cheaper than now.
Making new entire games was actually worth a shot and didn't crippled your leg unless it was something big.
Each console/pc had enough limitations that trying different approaches could had been a good idea to actual experiment games (look at the first harry potter and how it's different the ps1/ps2/pc versions) and actually gain more money for beign unique rather be the same game.
Pretty much doing these different games created the "perfect" mix of how a game could be done on all platforms so they could only make one game later.
At least that's how i see it from my shitty point of view

Another example: The movie licensed Wargame:Defcon 1 was a "TPS" on PS1 and a RTS on PC, Same missions, different approach.

Are there seeded torrents of Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets? If it's a game that's over 10 years, I usually find it's hard to find a torrent that doesn't take 15 years to complete. I wish Underground Gamer was still up.

You didn't think it was bad? It's honestly probably the worst book I've read all year, and I've read some YA trash like The Testing and the Peculiar Children series.

Tfw one of the devs is my professor

Eh, I thought it was cheesy but altogether harmless. I'm a literature student though, so maybe my stomach for crap is different.

That said, I did wind up reading Dan Brown's "Inferno" this year and thought it was the biggest piece of shit i've ever encountered. It made The Deerslayer look like a fucking masterpiece. So, maybe i'm just numb.

Name?

>Gary

who's gary

How the fuck do you not know who Gary is

Nigga did you even read the fucking books

Goyle maybe

>Sirius was considered gay
Jesus christ, the HP fandom...

I only ever played chamber of secrets. Which others are worth playing?

Shit attracts flies, yes.

What part in the books depicts Dumbledore as gay? I've only heard Rowling state this in interviews.

Pretty heavily implied throughout the whole Dumbledore/Grindelwald backstory in Deathly Hallows

It's implied that he had something with Grim-whatever in the last book. Never outright stated, though.

I will never understand the motivation a lot of people have for putting in gay characters in their stories and then proceed to never allow the character to be open about it, not even once in the entire story.

Quidditch on this game resulted in me playing games inverted, why do non-inverteds hate us so :(

It doesn't always need to be shoved in your face, though. The big D being gay is kind of irrelevant either way, because it's a small aspect of his character that isn't (and doesn't need to be) examined in detail. She could have gone >ALSO HE'S GAY AS FUCK but instead just indicated his bromance was slighly more than bromance, which worked fine.

Why is the final boss for SS PS2 so fucking hard? It's not even fair.