Post your favorite halo

Post your favorite halo

Best maps

Do you age while you complete missions or do you just age as you play normally even free roam?

Best forge

Not him but I think I remember a day counter in the menu.
I don't remember how often it updated though

Best feels

I see thanks. I'll check next time I get on, I dunno if its different but I'm playing anniversary

you age with each level up. the levelling is manual so totally up to player. The game is so easy you can complete it as a teenager.

Halo 2 for best all around (both best mp and campaign)

Halo 5 would be there WITH Halo 2 if FUCKING BRIAN REED HAD NOT BEEN IN CHARGE OF WRITTING THE SCRIPT

Brian Reed if you're out there reading this, KILL YOURSELF

Still the king after all these years.

cool

Yupp. It was the first real game that I ever played and that was around 2004. I had a blast and I still have when I play it from time to time. Multiplayer is still alive too.

pc is still the best way to play it

Nostalgia aside i guess it depends on my current mood and what i want to play:

>Campaign (plot)
2 > ODST > CE > 4 > 3 > Reach > 5

>Campaign (gameplay)
ODST > 3 > 2 > 4 > Reach > CE > 5

>Multiplayer
5 > 2A > 3 > 2 > Reach > CE > 4

For 2v2 maybe, anything is awful, especially BTB.

>4>3 plot
>5 best multi

3 is best multi.

3>CE>2>2A>Reach>4/5 tied

Snowbound, Ice Fields, Infinity and Danger Canyon, Gephygrophobia. BTB was Halo 1, simply.

Mostly because I helped develop it, Halo 3 will always be best Halo

ODST had the comfiest atmosphere and best trailer.
Halo Reach had the best feels story.
Halo 1-3 best plot.went downhill from there
4 and 5 best graphics I guess

You just gave me PTSD by naming all that crap. Snowbound is from 3 btw.

Sniper spree killing spree.

3's plot was extremely underwhelming after what we got in 2.

My bad Sidewinder not Snowbound.

3 seemed more epic, but really the entire trilogy is good.

I like 1-3 a lot, all about the same honestly. Reach and ODST were both okay, not great but alright given they were different. Halo 4 and 5 both sucked though.

Comfiest forge

More like grayest forge.

Halo 1 has best enemy AI and atmosphere
Halo 2 has best story
Halo 3 has best level design
Halo 3 ODST has best characters
Halo Reach has the best art style, except it's color pallet is too dull and muddy.

Its when you level your stats up, strength, skill & will. Each upgrade ages you which is total bs. 70 years old in 20 days game time

halo 3 is shit and was the beginning of the end for Halo

The aging was kinda retarded in this game because the main story was so closely tied to your character. You could easily end up being decades older than your own older sister or the same age as your mother, both of which had to retain their age for story reasons.

Lmao gtfo

It did motivate me to do a low level run with just the skorm bow, rolling around using its infinite pullback to 1 hit everything whist I remained young and beautiful.

dont know if the infinite charge stayed in the rereleases though

1 or 2 was maybe my fav plot wise. Halo 3 matchmaking was boss. You actually had to be good to level up and we will probably never see something like that again. Forge was dope. Reach's forge beat halo 3's but the series ended with 3 for me. In my mind chief is still out there waiting for the call to arms.

I think it did, was using the bow yesterday and was able to hold it for 7 seconds, so probably.

Halo 3 > Halo CE > Halo 2 > Halo 5 > Halo 4 > ODST > Reach