How do you keep your healer in check, Cred Forums?

How do you keep your healer in check, Cred Forums?

By milking them till they dont have the energy to act up

By reporting shitty threads like yours.

milking their what?

Uh isn't that a boy?

>be a healer
>dps overthreats
>i have plenty of mana
>not heal and let him die
>repeat until he learns the lesson

If you want a decent experience your DPS is REQUIRED to know he's disposable and easily replacible sack of garbage

user, Gender is irrelevant as long as the person in question is cute.

Nobody needs to keep me in check you fucboi

not true
yes he also has a family

Their hard wand

>not true
As long as the person is cute it shouldn't matter whatsoever what their gender is, or even if they're human.

>yes he also has a family
He's a generic user, don't lie.

>gender
The word you're looking for is sex.

whats the fuckers name
i swear he has a family

I really wish DPS would interrupt shit or at least try to not stand in shit. How hard is it to be like "Oh shit fucker heals maybe I should kill it first before it keeps healing the enemies" or "Oh this mob does a giant chain lightning that fucks everyone up. Maybe I should interrupt it." Instead they just rely on the healer to carry them through mechanics.

>Despite being demons, they have no ill will towards humans or Celestia. Unlike their female counterparts, they believe healing those wounded in battle is a sin, so their beliefs require them to wear handcuffs and barbed robes.

Imagine being a Healer (Male) in Disgaea. You're not only locked up and punished constantly, but the females of your kind are all older women (many of which are known to enjoy inflicting pain if their dialogue in some games is anything to go off).

For real though, sometimes healers act like they're fucking royalty and we should all be thankful for their mere presence. A good way to fuck with them is to change loop drop rules if you can so it's whoever does the most damage or picks it up gets the loot so they don't get anything. Or just use cheap potions in every hit so your HP is always topped up, and then kick the healer for being useless and not contributing.

Who cares? If they're cute that should be the only thing that matters.
If you're attracted to them, everything else is irrelevant.

That being said, there are obviously exceptions.

It's a generic unit from Disgaea man, as in a class you can choose.
He doesn't have a name they only have general voice types, not full personalities or backstories.

That plan would require you to GET in a group first, you replaceable piece of trash.

It is true, though.

I want to be her patient.

Tanks are irreplaceable you know. You ALWAYS need a tank.

Healers in mmos are so fucking boring, I don't see how anyone can do it.

Healers in FPS games are way more fun.

It takes less than a min for me to get into a group because healers are actually important. A healer saying to kick a dps for being shit/petty/a Lil bitch would certainly carry more weight in any group environment

Then you're not doing the most damage and you're subject to the same jealousy from the dps rabble that healers are.

going to need more WHM armpit