Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He just sold all our information.

Sold Cred Forums to the Japanese cops.

it's ogre.

oh shit he's shutting it down

He accidentally deleted Cred Forums, oh no.

He's sorry for allowing rampant sexism and racism on this once respectable forum for so long.

Hiro... Why ; _ ;

>respectable

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He realized what a festering shithole he purchased and now he regrets it.

OR

He stuck his dick in my pint of rum raisin while drunk and apologized about it on twitter.

HIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cred Forums can't die.

I've wasted my life here on since 2006, what am I supposed to do if Cred Forums closes down?

You kill yourself, like you should've done back in 2006.

Who else misses moot?

From other boards he sold the site to Vice or another company

Who?

Alright everyone remember what we practiced in the drills!

It's time to jump ship!

ahahahaha

I probably would

just shitposters

>tfw I'll finally be freed from the shitposting and narcissistic negativity

I'd rather they bring back Snacks desu senpai

>other boards
You mean Cred Forums

>missing a cuck
wow

you know Cred Forums used to be guro and we had a lolicon board right?

It all returns to nothing.

it's just meme don't worry

he's probably saying sorry for turning the 404 page into youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk

Don't be afraid, we can just move to r/Cred Forums.

Newfags.

>tfw you'll have to start posting in forums where if you have any kind of opinion that isn't the one that is most popular you'll be labeled as "problematic" and dealt with
>You'll have to start posting in forums or sites where not having a good post count means you are a nobody and your opinion means shit
>You'll have to start posting on forums where you can't have a discussion with anyone with more posts/e-fame than you without looking as the guy on the "wrong" side

Dark times ahead.

So if this actually happened, would everyone migrate to another image board, or would it really be over?

where were you when moot dies?

i was sat at home eating tendies when news post

'moot is kill'

'no'

F

F

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

Maybe he was trying to tell us something in a subtle manner.

>tfw we all have to stop being NEETs and get jobs now

F

>wont be able to shitpost the NX reveal with Cred Forums
>no more E3
>no more wondering why I keep active tabs of Cred Forums and Cred Forums on my bar when I hardly ever post

I don't love you guys but if we were in a life or death situation and you asked I'd give you a reach around for $20 instead of $50.

what's going on?

The days

Niggers better leave this place alone. Or there will be some trouble.

All good things must come to an end.

Who would fucking buy this website anyways

>moot quit Cred Forums
>I'm still here

>>Cred Forums89931189
if you think your're taking it hard.

Is Cred Forums dying? Thank God. I can safely say that the vast majority of you are a waste of sperm. If only your mother swallowed more cum, the world would be a better place.

And just like when Hiro first started, he doesn't say enough about what's going on, people get pissed, and without proper moderation it all falls apart.

Every year. Every time. Hiro needs to get some guy over there in Japanland to translate everything he wants to say into English and just speak his mind.

>>tfw you'll have to start posting in forums where if you have any kind of opinion that isn't the one that is most popular you'll be labeled as "problematic" and dealt with

One of the funniest things about Cred Forums is that so many people actually think that isn't the case here. If you express a dissenting opinion on things like SJWs or Nintendo "censoring" their own games or the presidential race you get mobs descending on you like rabid wolves, furious anyone would dare write such things on their safe space alt right libertarian hugbox imageboard.

>not having a good post count means you are a nobody and your opinion means shit

Fucking hate this. Yea sure it's the Cred Forums equivalent to being a "newfag" but when the person who has a post count much higher than you is a retard and posts like one it throws the whole thing out the window

oh dear im going to have to make passive aggressive comments with "wit" to get upvotes for my epeen

I hope so. I don't know what I'd do without you guys.

I miss real moot

What's a good name to use on reddit?

Hillary will win and you will be sent to correction camps

We will finally be free.
Free to live our lives.
Free to die in peace...

Maybe he's finally realizing he's a lazy fuck for just saying "Figure it out yourselves" when it comes to rules for this board and is gonna finally take some action.

bitch ass googler

The Hillary camp is pressuring him to delete Cred Forums or else they'll kill his dog.

it's okay user I'll be waiting on gaia :^)

Why are they freaking out so much compared to every other board?

I miss old moot, when he actually interacted with the community.

But you don't get banned for it and that's a HUGE difference. People are free to disagree and should.

Cred Forums is dead
long live Cred Forums

You miss the point that while those people might be insulted, they are still free to post and express their shitty opinions. They just won't be blocked and banned by the powers that be so their opinions cannot be expressed.

I miss moot telling the whiny /q/ types to go fuck themselves whereas chinamoot keeps giving them a soapbox to sit there and piss and moan about everything they don't like.

if Cred Forums is shut down, i will literally kill myself and post about it on reddit

See you tomorrow Cred Forums

Well Cred Forums is now stormfront junior so they've probably said enough to get arrested.

Sit back and watch the worms squirm with me, will you?

Think you can take my Cred Forums away? Not so smart, kid.

*Forces by Hirasawa starts playing*

*unleashes a barrage of blows to your gook face, then start firin mah lazer on u and summon Shrek to rape you cuz im a memer what can i say*

Still standing? You're're're more headsteong than I thinked...

*unsheats katanaka and does the sensei rensen sengen super sayyan 7 and summons Odinthor the Ragnarok to fire meteor shower on u and then turn your organs into a hologram*

Heh.. I guess rhats what you call.. A good old cuckolding...

*you explode into meaty gibs*

PLEASE NO, NOT THE JAPANESE PRISON

This is the hero we truly deserve.

What do you think, jackass?

it's closing down guys the curse has been lifted.

>Temporarily offline
I was so scared I thought I would have to wonder the internet again and be tempted by reddit the deceiver.

See you Space Cowboy.

Rule 15 is being removed
You heard it hear first

Why didn't you de-activate that adblock?Why didn't you visit those ads?
It's over lads.The ride has reached its destination.

>not posting the superior version

I miss the times were Cred Forums was spammed with threads full of boxxie and moot "Are they dating?".

I don't get the hate for moot, everyone in his position would have done the same. It's human.

Anything to erase barneyfag from this site, even if it involves destroying this site.

>unemployment in the US drops to less than 1%

gook doesn't do shit, but m00t actively tried to fuck everything up. Everything is wrong with Cred Forums started with moot

We'll all move to the Gaia forums

See you lads there soon

He actually spoke coherent English and understood the community to a certain extent

>Cred Forums gets shut down
>in retaliation all users flood every possible social media site and shitpost into oblivion
>entire internet plunges into chaos
>all because of a white supremacist frog

>tfw you bought a Cred Forums pass

COMEDY GOLD

God speed.

My only friend is moving away in a week or two.. I live alone.. Cred Forums is all I have don't take it from me Gook Moot, don't take my anonymous friends..

>Shillary Clin-ton was so triggered by Pepe that she shut down Cred Forums
Post your face when we'll all get deleted like those emails.

maybe europe, americans are fine though.

When will Quentin return?

>Cred Forums is the only anonymous imageboard on the internet
There aren't people who seriously believes this are there?

What difference does it make? It's just a different way of shutting down any actual discussion of whatever the issues are when you bomb an opinion with fifty replies about how they're a cuck libtard who needs to go to reddit.

>literally Cred Forums
>You care about post count?
>You care what incorrect retards think?

It's the only good one

Actually they're really shit

>facebook integration
WHAT WAS HE FUCKING THINKING????

Stop I don't need this again

F

They probably know it's only a matter of time until he can't put up with their shitty board anymore and just deletes it

Kill me, Pete

BRING

BACK

SNACKS

He said he would close down the problematic boards like Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums, /vg/ and all nsfw ones

in the final hour of Cred Forums

Cred Forums is the main supporter of trump though. They've leaked so much even normies are aware of them nowadays. HILLARY PAID THE GOOK TO SELL Cred Forums OUT. I hope she will arrest them all when she becomes the president.

Kill me, Pete

Never.

He has ascended.

Where do we go? 7chan is dead, 420chan is a meme, and infinichan is out of the question.

We could always force takeover Krautchan.

Posting a twitter or facebook screenshot outside of Cred Forums should be an automatic permanent ban.

>Cred Forums passes are now mandatory to view or make posts

GOOKMOOOOOOOOOOOT