Well Cred Forums, are you?

Well Cred Forums, are you?

kys

The fuck is a whiff

>literal piece of trash
please, PLEASE tell me this is some ironic bait pic from Cred Forums disguised as reddit

>My little sister is a better AWPer
How sexist and ageist.

>Hitler jokes are bad.
>Sexism is fine.

who /fgc/ here

GG EZ

>He doesn't spam "What a save!" when a teammate misses an easy save

that's the only correct way to shittalk

>my little sister is better than you

That is incredibly sexist.

Excuse me I find this problematic
As a gender fluid pantrisexual non binary being I believe comparing someone to a young girl in a negative light as extremely tranbifemphobic and you need to check your ciswhiteheteronormative privilege

Holy shit that pic gave me autism
Cant not talk anymore

>talking shit to your own teammates
No

"Kill yourself" and "gg ez" is shit-tier trash talk desu

>using sarcasm instead of the blatant truth

Nah, fuck off.

Trash talk is trash talk. There's no friendly trash talk.

Both sounds the same to me

Kill yourself.

game trolling has come around full circle, in which all praise comes off as sarcastic. so the best way to troll people, and get around jackassses like the guy who made the pic in the OP, just say Well Done!

>start warcraft game
>say "have fun" as I always do
>opponent doesn't answer
>soon I realize he's going for a lame strat like full tower and rush batriders
>destroys large part of my base and says "gg"
>keep saying it or other stuff every time he destroys a single unit
>war of attrition, but inevitably my heroes level up and I start to get the edge on him
>leaves abruptly
>message to him "gg"
>flips his shit

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

The joke isn't about Hitler, it's about the person being so bad at video games that they're of more detriment to the world than the guy personally responsible for the murder of 7 million people

And if that is factually true?

>Beat someone on a game
>they add you on steam
>Kill yourself
>then they block you

Holy shit, I dont understand nigga. People get so salty they go that far and then can't even take a rebuttal?

The only insult I need is "I'm a much better player than you, and I'm horrible".

Or "I'm playing at 15FPS what's your excuse?" which most of the time is true.

Not really relevant to the humor. It's meant to be absurd at face value, not intended for further thought, but further thought might lead to someone's self-worth being diminished - potentially to the point where they agree that the world is better off without them.

The whole point of the image is to discourage people from making those types of jokes, as though they're somehow bad

> playing Smite for the first time
> there's a guy from the other team who won't stop PMing me generic insults while I'm playing
> mute him
> looks like we're going to lose anyway, so unmute the guy by the end of the game
> he's still spamming shit, completely oblivious to the fact that I muted him a while ago

I don't understand. Are there chat bots specifically designed to do this so the player doesn't have to think about what he wants to say? I thought it was sad as fuck that the guy kept doing nothing but spamming insults, but then I realized that he probably wasn't even sending them himself.

Yeah, I'm not some faggot who tries to put thought into their insult. Kys for over thinking shit faggot

>Personally responsible
Well now you're just exaggerating.

A pussy fart

Seeing them that mad gets me hard with satisfaction

Or you could just not voice chat at all and avoid the problem completely.

Just saiyan.

No one uses the term whiffing when talking about FPSes

Bot one doesn't work because shitters can't handle the banter. The best move is just to stay silent the whole game

BLIZZAAAAAAAAAARD
SOMEONE DELETE THIS

Never

KYS is one of the most cancerous memes to ever come out of the Internet.

>worst player on the team
>get bullied

>best player on the team
>get bullied

where did it come from anyway?

why KYS?

trash talk has become fucking terrible these days

> Well played!
> Well played!
> Well played!> Well played!> Well played!

>Game is hard

>Let's try that again but with less suck
How homophobic.

i shit talk people to oblivion, i shit talk isis into submission, i make my team not only quit but also the opposing team quit with my shit talking and easily claim that I won that match solo.

i just use spanish and russian insults
cyka cabron the best combo

fake image

Are you more upset that they misused "literal", or that they explicitly said that calling someone garbage crosses a line, then immediately implied that crossing such a line makes you actual garbage?

On the rare occasions I play multiplayer games with voice chat I start drinking and just go nuts. Fuck your cries of toxicity or whatever, I'm going to scream at you and call your mom a nigger chugger over and over.

>space created

There is the argument about how a leader is personally responsible for what happens under his leadership, even if he is just an agitator, but I agree.

The only line that matters here is the line between actually being witty and being an unfunny 12 year old.

How is
>Let's try that again, but with less suck.
any better than
>You're a worthless piece of garbage.

Fuck off, solipsist

>why KYS?
Because idiots think that yourself is written "your self" and other idiots repeat it, since scarce letters like XYZ have a certain attraction to them.
Short acronyms with them are very easy to remember, and therefore very popular.

The success of memes lies not in their logic or veracity, only in how fast they can spread until the wave of reason that is trying to eliminate it following canĀ“t do a thing to it anymore.

People still think that they are eating literal pounds of spiders in their sleep.

>literal
There's that word again. That's not how it's supposed to be used.

>You still have another 15 rounds to recover from that whiff
How ableist.

>Are you crossing the line?
>No: KYS, abort yourself, you're garbage
>Yes: My sister sucks less

I don't get it

The first one is attacking the players skill at the game whilst the second is attacking the person directly. Although I don't give two shits about trash talking in games I can admit that it has increased in abrasiveness over time, we've gone from "u suck noob" to "I hope you get fucking cancer you faggot". Perhaps it's to do with the rise of competitive gaming? Either way it's not a big deal.

>best player on team
>get bullied
inform those men that you cannot hear their frail voices for they are too far down the board

In other words:
>[ ] grow a pair
>[x] be a pussy

Its easy. Dont be shit at the game.

Usually people only say that shit when someone does a really retarded thing or just being a fucking brain dead autist.