This next gen shit is great!

Are you guys loving your Xbones and PS4's?

Why did 3 not get the REmake treatment?

Honestly I'm pretty happy with my PS4. Only got it in March but I've bought:
>Gravity Rush
>Digimon Cyber Sluts
>Tearaway Unfolded
>Disgaea 5
>Bloodborne
>Ratchet & Clank
>Alienation
>Resogun

And then I've still got another Digimon game, The Last Guardian, Steins;Gate 0, and Gravity Rush 2 coming by the end of the year - plus Yakuza 0/Nioh/Horizon: Zero Dawn/Persona 5 coming in the first half of next. I'm also considering getting Naughty Dog's movieshit on sale just to try it out.

It's a decent complimentary system for my PC, especially since my PS3 died and the Wii U isn't really getting jackshit any more after BotW.

I am not sure. I hate it and I like it. I am glad that spiderman game is coming because insomniac are good developers. I have been red pilled on the last guardian by the developers. Its a joke. I still like MC and Sony more than Nintendo. I hate how everything has to be a gimmick with them since the wii. The wii was actually a great console but the gimmicks should have stopped there with the orignal ds and wii. I own a ps4, wii u, 3ds xl and new 3ds. I am going to sell my 3ds xl and maybe my new 3ds because I don't play them. I am not sure about selling my wii u though. I just really fucking hate the wii u game pad. I actually want a xbox scropio and have been thinking about getting an s for the time being. Purely because (and this will sound dumb) I like the stick placement on the xbox controllers. Plus there is like no fucking difference between the bone and ps4 and if there is I don't really give a fuck because I am not tech savy in anyway. Most of the xbox exclusives (multiplats with pc) are just way more appealing like I want to play gears4 and halo5 they look fun.

maybe after RE2 remake is done, so u better buy it.

REMAKES EVERYWHERE REMAKES THEY AREE IN MY HAIR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUCKKKKKKKKKKKKOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>I have been red pilled on the last guardian by the developers. Its a joke.

what does this even mean you memeing faglord

How much is the fat xbone gonna cost when the slim and Scorpio are out? I'm honestly considering getting one after all Sony's bad decisions lately.

They delayed it so much I don't want to buy their game any more. It just looks like ico2 with cat friend.

Why not say that then? That's a perfectly fucking reasonable opinion to hold and a good way to express it, why fucking talk like a mongoloid instead?

>AC4 Black Flag
>Fallout 4 (kek)
>CoD: Advanced Warfare
>Diablo 3
>Thief
>Bloodborne
>Mortal Kombat X
>Killzone Shadow Fall
>MGSV: Ground Zeroes
>MGSV: The Phantom Pain
>Wasteland 2
>Witcher 3
>CoD: Black Ops 3 (got it free)
>Dark Souls 3
>No Man's Sky
>Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
>TLOU Remastered

Sorry.

and you're the stupid motherfucker who buys this shit, so don't complain

>literally nothing but remasters

It's like the vidya industry is getting inspired by Hollywood for a lack of creativity

>literally nothing but PORTS

fixed it for you.

Don't give Sony your Mony

Seriously, why is the concentration of games so low this gen?

Is it because everyone is focusing on making multiplayer platforms with micro-transactions?

Love my xbox, haven't touched my wii u since getting it last year

It's just a shame that noone else I know has an xbox, they all seem to prefer the PS4

>You will be buying the same exact games next gen that you did last gen, just with new packaging

I think that was the joke.

Because everyone else understood what he meant.

It was. Glad someone figured it out.