Will watch dogs 2 be better

will watch dogs 2 be better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fM4E0FTjbHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably not. Ubisoft seem to be regressing on every front for other series.

This game could have to most amazing gameplay ever and it'll still be unplayable because you'll have to hear the annoying and unlikable cast they've chosen.

No and why does it even exist?

>first game is a pile of failed promises, developer completely shits the bed
>universal complaints
>LET'S MAKE A SEQUEL WITH A BLACK GUY

>Bad guy is called Dušan Nemic
>Dušan
>Douche-on
What did they mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fM4E0FTjbHg

People largely weren't interested in being an Asian girl parkouring the white patriarchy that built a beautiful, efficient city.

People largely weren't interested in playing a Deus Ex game around white guilt.

People aren't interested in a mob game where you're black, and the pre-orders show it.

People aren't interested in playing an Al Sharpton fanfic of world war one and the pre-orders show Battlefield 4 had a stronger start.

So no, people won't care to play another botched, bug riddled, cookie cutter Ubisoft game where this time you play as a parkouring negro destroying "white order." I'm just glad all these devs and publishers are getting this leftist shit out of their system now so they can go out of business in the case of smaller studios, have layoffs in the case of larger ones, and then go back to making video games instead of "we take the franchise _______ and run it through a Planet of the Apes filter."

Probably. Marcus seems cooler than Aiden and San Francisco is cooler than Chicago.

That being said it'll still be average at best.

Lol. You take every game starring a minority as a personal attack.

You're so frail.

No. Even if it was, how would anyone know since nobody should be buying sequels to shit games?

nope

>Game is universally panned for being a GTA clone with bullshit mechanics.
>HEY LETS MAKE ANOTHER ONE AND ADD EVEN MORE BULLSHIT.

No.

I think it will. I enjoyed the first one.

Can't wait for bbw rule34 on this. My dick is ready

WE

Fuck donald trump and fuck white people: the game

>Hipster Nigger swings Yoyos at people
If I didn't know any better I'd buy it
seriously though, do any of you actually plan on buying this fucking garbage? Did none of you learn from the first piece of shit?

as someone who really enjoyed the first game... this look kinda ass.
the tone is fucking terrible.
black dude with yoyo and drones is bad.
parkour seems to be the only alright new addition, and more hacking options.
they should have continued with Aiden Pearce and kept the more serious tone of the original.

>Replace hipster nigger with emotionless, cucked autistic.

The story of the first game was just all around shit.
>My niece died because I robbed a bank and pussed out burrhurr.
>Guess I gotta go kill an entire crime syndicate because they killed my niece lmao

At the very least, Hipster nigger will have at least a slight better story than emotionless autist.

No, it just looks like another studio cashing in on affirmative action and black appropriation points. It's good to see that the sales of these garbage tumblrina games are tanking.

>niece dying is a nice motive instead of "YO LETS TAKE DOWN THE MAAAN CUZ WE FROM DA HOOD"
>have salty antagonist hacker who used to be your buddy but is kinda fucked in the head
>double crossed by your cleaner dude
>taking out that gang with the black leader abusing his fat cousin

granted the state police thing was kinda meh, but it was okay i guess.
i liked Aiden "emotionless" side especially when you do the prison mission and a bunch of other stuff.
also his look kinda defined what watchdogs is... like assassins creed being defined by those white robes and hoodies.

Yes.

Ubisoft's better at making sequels than brand new IPs. It seems to be a more refined experience.

The characters and story will be so lame that I can't wait to see how hilariously ridiculous it will be.

The game takes place in San Francisco: Cuck central. It's gonna be liberating to finally take a gun to all these people, even if it's virtually?

See that hipster riding down the street on his unicycle? Now you can finally murder him, like you've always wanted!

Its a joke from the original

It'll still be poorly written, poorly art directed edgy bullshit like the first one, unless a miracle happens.

The water will look spectacular though.

See, this is where we're gonna have to agree to disagree, friend.

I could understand the plot when crazy antag hacker guy kidnaps your sister to try and get you to do shit, THAT is a decent motive. If your actions basically pissed off a crime syndicate, why not just get revenge on the dude who killed your niece, then hang up your flags? The fact that Aiden is this emotionless, hard-ass character enforces the idea that Ubi basically had no idea how to continue the story with such a crap beginning, only to get through the dumb shit AND THEN come up with the kidnap sister idea. The characters in game even make reference to this, and I can't see any other reason as to why he would follow this path besides just being an "edgy hardcore internet guy", the typical shit that comes from people who think Cred Forums is borderline deep web site.

take out guns and make the game more stealth focused (without removing open world) and i'd be legit interested.

Where is the source on the right, no way that is real

I remember when I played through it the first time I would've VASTLY preferred it if Jordi were the main character. Or the Aiden they showed in the first trailers that owned up and embraced being an asshole.

>main antagonist is fat f2m hacker
Ubi can hide behind sjws all they want, but in the end their games still fail. Which I'm glad to see.