Tyranny

Livestream just started
get in here lads

twitchtv/paradoxinteractive

shwoing off gameplay and spell crafting

Looks like it's pillars of eternity with a new story.

every D&D cRPG looks like PoE with a new story.

this looks like it'll have significantly better gameplay than a D&D rpg though

>every enemy in the dungeon is called Bane

I like a concept of this game, but I don't like gameplay. Same situation with PoE and all other games with a gameplay like this. Such a shame, really.

is there resting?
or do people regen HP after each fight?

Artstyle and animations look disgusting.

Ah shit, what are they showing? Have I missed anything?

they demonstrated a bit of gameplay with most notably the spellcrafting system

Is there any hope for that spellcrafting? From the articles it sounded like absolute dogshit.

>We've got Bane looking for us

Neverwinter Nights looks nothing like PoE

congrats on figuring out that a 3rd person 3D game looks nothing like an isometric game.

Is there a release date at last for that?

>release date for a game that is supposed to come out in about 3 months
That's a good one.

"2016"

Oh, ok so still fuzzy.

Oh well, t least it still looks interesting. I really hope they deliver with that one.

And thanks.

>Sirin, Archon of Song
>16 year old opera singer teenage grill
>most powerful of all Archons
>supposedly one of the most tragic character in the game so sad ;_;

No fucking way, this has to be a joke. I simply refuse to believe this.

you said every D&D game

I thought any mentally able person would be able to infer that, when talking about Pillars of Eternity, and comparing it to other cRPGs, one would naturally only think of isometric ones.

I'm sorry I didn't take you for a retard. I will start doing it from now on.

still doesn't look like the gold box games

...did you even read what he said?

Writing is confirmed to be 100% SJW Beamdog-tier trash, don't bother.

they're isometric D&D crpgs

Whatever you say, fag.

>muh GG
Who gives a fuck, despite everyone's fear mongering about this shit it always ends up to be like 2 lines in the whole game that brings it up, if you can't ignore that then you are literally autistic.

Like fucking hell they are, what the dick are you even talking about?

cool shilling

you should work for bioware

>there is only one friendly NPC talking about how we should holocaust all the jews, you have to be autstic to be bothered by that shit

You should consider suicide.

Is this supposed to make a point? People tend to have different opinions on things, so whats wrong with one character having views you don't agree with? If they shove transgenderism down my throat every conversation, then it would be a problem, but I have literally never seen a game do this.

>If they shove transgenderism down my throat every conversation, then it would be a problem, but I have literally never seen a game do this.
Well, not transgenderism, but ME3 shoved gay characters down my throat way too much.

If a friendly NPC like that was used in a new RPG, the studio would never hear the end of it. They could try to argue as hard as they want, but simply because they made it friendly it would not be an excuse that anyone would accept. Especially if we follow SoD analogies in which case you would have no way to disagree with the character or call him out in his shit. It wouldn't have to be showed down your throat every turn, a single instance would be enough to start a media crusade.

>Combat looks exactly like PoE
>Character saying faux edgy shit like, "That's how it's fucking done!" and "I'm going to tear out your skeleton through your ass."
>Developers in window in top right corner are over-weight, ugly, and can't stop talking about numbers.

>Going to buy it anyway.

>not dumping or killing that sassy bitch at first sight
come on pal.

Is this game going to have a single companion that doesn't sound fucking awful?