Name a better female protagonist in vidya

Name a better female protagonist in vidya
protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/1278
cinemablend.com/games/Bayonetta-3-Might-Happen-70087.html
polygon.com/e3/2016/6/17/11960226/bayonetta-3-hideki-kamiya-e3-2016
gameranx.com/updates/id/68235/article/platinum-talks-sequel-interest-including-bayonetta-3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bastilla

she's overly sexualised

pic related is better

>Bayo designed by a woman as her ideal self and a power fantasy
>hated by other women everywhere

You guys think women will ever realize the biggest oppressors of women are other women

Jeanne is hotter/cuter than Bayo

are you pretending to be retarded or what

Terra

This desu. Metroid is also sexier than Bayo.

Yes I can: No, I actually cannot.

Are you denying that bayonetta is an incredibly sexual character designed for the straight male gaze?

I love me some bayo user but the games are undoubtedly a little sexist. I can't describe the discomfort I felt when I beat the first one and watched the entire pole dancing segment with my roommate and his friends in the room.

>hated by other women everywhere
No she's not. Only by landwhale dykes who are afraid of dicks

No I was saying it was a bit retarded for him to complain about sexualization in bayonetta while posting other m

Done.

good joke user

Pretty much all the girls in that "teens play Bayonetta" thing didn't like her.

Women hate other women who look better than them, or are more intelligent than them or anything that makes them feel threatened.

>Some people don't like a character
>something something feminism
?????????????????????????????

Jeanne Long Hair > Bayonetta Long Hair > Bayonetta Short Hair > Jeanne Short Hair

I fail to see how this is a problem, maybe you and your roomate have some things to work out

>There's no pictures of short hair Bayo in her old costume

It would probably look rather jarring. I think my biggest issue with the short hair outfit is the ridiculous pointy shoulders.

>Bayonetta designed by womyn so it's ok.

Proof: nada

Some hot shit maymay you got there user-kunz

You must have done a really good job when even women love Bayonetta

There's a surprising amount of girls that love Bayonetta for who she is

she has skin cancer in the legs?

>>>/tumblr/

Good post

Look up "Mari Shimazaki"

her ass isn't big enough desu

I bet you feel you really stupid right now.

just cus you don't actually know anything doesn't mean you're right

Suck shit faggot

platinumgames.com/official-blog/article/1278

Even if they do, they'll never admit it.

Post more Jeanne please

don't you know she's only Jeanne by day, a simple high school teacher

but at night, she fights crime as the superhero "Cutie J"

kamiya said so himself

k

When's the Jeanne spinoff

We can only hope soon

After Bayonetta 3

I don't have enough Jeanne in my Platinum folder

>watching reaction videos
you don't even deserve a reaction image

is the turbo mode glitch in the wiiu version of bayo 1? how did it happen in the xbox 360 version anyway

>Female protagonists
>Good
Nice joke faggot.

:(

Well that was easy.

>because nobody knows who the fuck owns the rights, we will never get a re-release/hd version
life is cruel

>good
>female
>protagonist

I wonder if there were a mocked up "community remake" that'd draw the parasites out of the woodwork to "defend their IP" that way we'd know who actually has a claim on it.

The GOTY edition of the first one runs quite happily on recent systems but NOLF 2 can be a bit temperamental. Still cheap and easy to get on ebay if you want a legit copy.

Friend of mine started playing Fear so I suggested other Monolith titles. Picked up NOLF 1&2 for under £5 and that's his birthday sorted out.

So which would you consider more sexist?
>Woman runs around fighting giant angel monsters and does CUHRAZY shit
>Woman fights aliens because some guy she doesn't even work for told her to and puts herself in danger just because that man never told her to use the stuff she had with her

Cate Archer, oh, how I miss her.

>holy
>roman
>empire

Absolute qt

Kamiya insist that Jeanne is flat, but barely any pics of her show her flatness.

>accuses of over-sexualisation
>while posting a character that literally wears a tight blue revealing body suit all the time.

Lightning is absolute garbage as a character.

If she were man she'd still be boring and unlikeable.

Krystal

If Dante was a woman I don't think my dick would have been able to handle it.

will there be a bayo 2 update for this?

Is that so?

>If Dante was a woman
Isn't that basically what bayonetta is?

>no CutieJ spinoff where she has to save her students from Angels that were exiled from Paradiso because they were cunts I guess I dunno

Jeanne, Kamiya mentioned it in Eyes of Bayonetta

Doesn't she get raped if she loses to taht one boss?

user I am asking you politely to stop this.

I'll never understand this. Jeanne looked like a cheap slut in 2. But then again I'm gay so I judge based on aesthetics rather than who I'd like to fuck.

Yeah as I pressed Submit I was thinking Jeanne is closer.

I need to watch Eyes of Bayonetta. That sounds interesting.

you just hate the hair

actual interesting character incoming

Jeanne wasn't as fun as Dante in my opinion.

>I'll never understand this.
Wait you are gay and you don't understand this?
They both changed the hairstyle to the one of the other one as a sort of tribute.

I like RE3 Jill

>implying those cunts pay anything other than angry birds

Pls

Thanks for telling me that I should dislike Bayonetta. I don't think I would have been able to make up my mind myself you fucking faggot

REmake Jill is cuter.

>a cheap slut
>in 2
She's got the most gaudy makeup imaginable in 1 though - like purple and teal, what the fuck were they thinking? It looks so much better in 2, see

>this thread

No we don't.

Tits or gtfo

The hair looks extremely weird in 2, and her make up bad

It doesn't work for her. The twiggy look was perfect

Doubtful. I think Hashimoto would have teased functions in the 2nd anniversary blogpost for the game. Most of what that post was secret doors where you could input codes for items and such, like the telephone in 1,as well as post Balder and Rodin's move lists for tag climax.

Bayo short hair is right behind Jeanne ling hair.

I want this more than Bayo 3.

Jeanne is a more interesting character honestly.

She was what you played if you wanted the most difficult experience. Especially in 2 because most boss fights were designed around witch time, making them extremely frustrating as Jeanne honestly

Bayonetta will forever be that game in which my father actually walked into the room unannounced while an embarrassing scene was playing on my television screen with me watching intently.

It was pretty funny.

I don't have a WiiU, and I've only played 1. I bought it second hand this january and it's my game of the year, even if it came out 8 years ago.

the intro with bayo's nun clothes getting sliced and the little moans i assume

I meant like, as a character from a story perspective she's more interesting.

But yes in terms of gameplay she's also better in that way as well. The dodge is already crazy good even without Witch Time on top of it, Jeanne's tighter timing is cool and makes it more skill intensive.

You think you maybe should buy a wiiu to play Bayo 2 considering how much you seem to like Bayo 1?
Or is this one of these console loyalty things.

Yosh spotted.

I'll always be a little proud of this.

Precisely.

HOW

Git gud.

Jesus fuck, that's impressive as hell man

I only had some experience with DMC1 and 2 (sadly) before Bayo 1, played it on release on the 360 and fell in love immediately. Both with Bayo and the genre as a whole.

I recommend Bayo 2, but I'm a bit on the fence if it's better than the first. Both have their strengths and weaknesses. My biggest issue with 2, as I mentioned, is how the bosses are meant to exploit the witch time. Every humanoid boss fight in 2 will dodge almost everything you do otherwise, so you gotta bait out perfect dodges just to get in a few hits. It's pretty shit because it ruins the flow in terms of combos.

My biggest issue with 1 is that it had so many gimmicky sections that made replaying a chore. My favorite fight in the series is against Jeanne in the big city, but if you want to replay it you gotta do the entire shmup section first.

good work fucker

I want a WiiU, but i'm from a shithole of a country and very limited income.

The WiiU it's the only modern console that isn't plagued with last gen ports and AAA bullshit, and Bayo2 is the only reason I want the console.

I'm really hoping the NX plays WiiU games so i can just get the newer hardware with the games i want, such as the new Zelda and the all-but-confirmed Bayonetta 3.

No but for real, how long did this take you? Did you reset the checkpoints every time you got hit or do it all in one go? How much Stylish Action experience do you have? How do you still have Pure Platinum when the timer is up to almost an hour on some levels, is it counting the time between fights?

What was the worst Alfheim to do?

>That part in the final boss where you turn into to loli bayo for a second.

I never quite understood that one.

Yeah it makes very little sense outside of a gameplay perspective

Well, it's the god of creation. Some time fuckery isn't too out of place.

The real question here is...

Why Cereza doesn't have a beauty mark, but Bayonetta does?

Thats your own fault idiot. The pole dance is skippable

Mah nigga.

>Tap to unlock Bayo 2's costume in Bayo 1

It's not uncommon to develop them as you age.

It's the cause of abnormal blood vessels and maybe exposure to sunlight.

Go away nerds, this is a Jeanne thread now.

>how long did this take you?
Can't remember.

> Did you reset the checkpoints every time you got hit or do it all in one go?
Checkpoints

>How much Stylish Action experience do you have?
I got Bayonetta 1+2 when they launched. That's really it.

>How do you still have Pure Platinum when the timer is up to almost an hour on some levels, is it counting the time between fights?
See next.

>What was the worst Alfheim to do?
Chapter V's first Alfheim. There's a goddamn reason that chapter racked up nearly an hour. It's not bad for Bayo or Zero but it's hell for Jeanne.

>Use witch time
>3 Ardors
>2 Fearless 1 Fuckyouness
>3 Joys

The other Alfheims in that chapters are tough but having to bat within everything in that without one hit is dicks.

Sorry, I was going by the OP instead of what was actually being discussed in the thread.

i assume since jubileus has one of the eyes she can manipulate time, it also assimilated balder too, and since both sage and witches are meant the oversee time, they probably know some kind of spells.
let's not forget that they can stop aging, so it wouldn't be that weird that otherwordly beings can do that and reverse it

Anyone have that image of Balder next to Sparda?

>bayo x pitt /ss/ doujins never happened

fuck off japan

Because Cereza is a little girl and Bayonetta isn't a virgin.

Super canon.

Really? No deeper meaning?

Well that's a shame and a very easy answer.

Marisa is the best female character in all of fiction.

>3 Joys
>having to bat within everything
You almost had me inspired to get cracking and start cleaning up some of my scores for Bayonetta 1

Almost

>touhou lolis
>in a bayo thread
Wrong place pedo.

Well, you just need to wonder why Jeanne doesn't have one.

Technically speaking, just based on the Touhou timeline, Marisa has to be in her early 20s at the very least as of LoLK.

Great taste, my man.

Now we're talking

NoWiiU user here, Is there any explanation to what Jeanne did during Bayonetta's 500 year slumber? Because the first game confused me a bit on her past.

Got brainwashed by Father Balder

Outside of that I don't think we know

Cutie J game when?

Im playing this for the first time and its fucking amazing

All we know is she didn't get her cherry popped.

We need a game about Jeanne in that time period, especially since she's literally supposed to be Joan of Arc.

This is a christian board, user

This guy gets it.

Not him, but let me guess...

BR?

>brainwashed by Father Balder

Yeah that's what i got from the game, but for 500 years??

Also, if all witches with "contracts" are required to kill angels on a daily basis or else they're dragged to hell, how did she survive during all that time?

Maybe the mind control only went active when Bayonetta woke up, and she also had no idea what happened during the witch wars until after the game?

And then there's this

Truly an interesting character that needs to be more developed.

We don't know when she got brainwashed. I assume it was when she got burned at the stake.

I'd also guess the angels offered some kind of protection against the demons, or maybe Balder had them sacrifice themselves so Jeanne could remain an asset.

FUCKING FUCK

HELL

HATH

NO

FURY

I'VE BEEN WORKING ON BAYONETTA PURE PLATS FOR MONTHS ON NSIC AND GOTTEN REALLY FUCKIGN GOOD

IM GOD DAMN PROUD OF MYSELF

NOW I FINALLY PICK UP DMC AND YOU'RE LOCKED INTO ALMOST ALL OF YOUR ANIMATIONS

I'M FUCKIGN DANTE NOW AND ECHIDNA WAS FUCKING PISS EASY BEFORE BUT NOW ON DANTE MUST DIE AS DANTE SHE'S BEEN PUSHING MY SHIT IN FOR THE PAST HOUR

FUCKING

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

I HAVEN'T QUAKED WITH FURY LIKE THIS SINCE SOME OF THE NSIC ALFHEIMS

>play the entirety of bayo 1 for the first time while my best bro who isn't a tumblrtard faggot watches
>we love every second of it especially the poledancing and even more so the dancing segment
maybe you should try being less of a little bitch

>they pulled the old switcheroo between games
fuck me how did I not notice this

Low

Poly

Ass

She's still killing angels en masse even while mind controlled. Affinities mostly, but they're acceptable losses to keep a witch on their side.

>all-but-confirmed Bayonetta 3.

>Dante
>Locked into animation

Just RG faster nigga.

I'VE TRIED LOTS OF ROYAL GUARD CANCELLING AND THIS IS BULLSHIT

SHE GOES INTO HER SECOND PHASE, I ROYAL GUARD HER AS SHE FLIES AROUND AND CHARGES INTO ME, THEN SHE GETS SMART AND STARTS SOMEHOW MISSING ME JUST BARELY AND DOING NO DAMAGE EACH TIME I GUARD HER, THEN THE ONE TIME I DROP GUARD TO TRY TO DODGE OUT OF THE WAY SHE CHARGES INTO ME AND HITS TWICE AND INSTAKILLS ME FOR THE LAST 80% OF MY LIFEBAR

FUCKING HACKS MADE THIS GAME, NINJA GAIDEN WASN'T THIS FRUSTRATING

TRICKSTER INTO SWORDSMAN AERIAL RAVE JUMP CANCELLING IS USELESS BECAUSE DANTE'S SWORD DOES ZERO FUCKING DAMAGE AND SHE WONT SIT SITLL LONG ENOUGH FOR A DISTORTED REAL IMPACT

i thought they got her when she was on the plane at the beggining when those people sacrificed themselves to summon the affinities

Y'know Kamiya, no... Platinum is DYING for a sequel to Bayonetta 2.

Maybe they haven't started developing the game yet, but there's countless of ideas of things they want to do already.

heh

video games

Hit it until it dies

Just use it to animation cancel so you can dash indefinitely.

I think she was already with them at that point.

I NEED TO DO DAMAGE NOT PRANCE AROUND LIKE A LALA HOMO MAN, HOW DO I CHEESE HER AND KILL HER IN 5 SECONDS WITH A DISTORTED REAL IMPACT, SOME JAPANESE AUTIST HAS TO HAVE IT FIGURED OUT BY NOW

I love Bayonetta to death but that's not Amaterasu

Could I bother you for a source?

It's not that I don't want to believe you, it's just that I never heard or read anything about it.

I can think of a way.

no dammit she belongs with the moon alien

cinemablend.com/games/Bayonetta-3-Might-Happen-70087.html

polygon.com/e3/2016/6/17/11960226/bayonetta-3-hideki-kamiya-e3-2016

gameranx.com/updates/id/68235/article/platinum-talks-sequel-interest-including-bayonetta-3/

These are articles that gather info from mostly interviews.

They can all be summed up as "Kamiya has ideas for the next game and would love to be given the green light"

Here's my pick.

>Kamiya is a guy
??

Yup. But we get bayo, chicks get this guy.

Who's getting the better deal?

ayy lmao

I don't understand this argument either

>the woman hideki kamiya asked to design bayonetta is a woman
??????????????

I BEAT HER WITH LUCIFER SPAM AND DEVIL TRIGGER

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WITH DANTE

AS SOON AS I STOPPED FIGHTING HIM WITH NERO LIKE AN ACTUAL FIGHT AND JUST SPAMMED DEVIL BUSTER ON HIM AND GRABBED HIS TITS TILL THEY WERE MILKED DRY, HE BEAT MY ASS

YOUR GAME WAS MADE BY A FUCKING HACK, IT'S ONLY GOOD FOR STYLING ON PUNCHING BAG SCARECROWS IN THE BLOODY PALACE

No more Jeanne pics?

>unironically liking gayonetta

>still mad about smash ballot

Fuck off akairiot

I ran out, sorry buddy.

And I'm working on Linear Algebra work at the moment so I've been a bit distracted.

can't find the iso anywhere

>tfw voted shantae
>got bayo
>totally fine with it

feels gud to be open minded

Prier

>voted bayo
>thought "yeah right, like that'll ever happen"
>mfw december 15, 2015

Reminder that Jeanne is a virgin.

I only played Bayo 2 once and I wasn't really as blown away as I was with the original. I was pretty hyped for 2, too.
Is it REALLY a god-tier end-all-be-all sequel that makes the original look like small time or is it just overrated because it's Wii U exclusive?
Should I replay it to give it another chance?

Also, remknder that Jeanne is literally the embodiment of kamiya's ideal waifu

>remknder
fuckin phone, keep up

Sure, OP.
Pic related. Certainly better than whoever the fuck that is in your pic.

Git gud.

what does it smell of after?

desu I agree with you.

>generic whore with no personality

Kill yourself faggot

Samus is as good of a character as Flappy Bird.

We have a winner right here.

Your shitty waifu is not the protagonist you delusional autist.

That nice, calming girl hair smell.

But which end is canon? Queen of the solar system, or free adventurer?

Mah nigga.

Samus is garbage, Dixie is the #1 Nintendo Female protagonist.

And DKC was actually relevant, unlike Metroid which never outsold the original F-Zero.

You're right

DELETE THIS