youtu.be/BO9Dw7Mwt9c
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
youtube.com/watch?v=BO9Dw7Mwt9c&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/XianMSG/status/779105961768161280
youtube.com/watch?v=k1zijGXHJo0
imgur.com/a/AsDy2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>buyers are the only ones getting fucked in the ass
Wait until a workaround is developed before saying that.

wbacon already said there won't be a patch for this, he said people should disable their antivirus if they want to play, but the thing is not even disabling the antivirus makes that shit run

>we implemented Denuvo anti-tamper (note DRM) because people were able to use some cheat program called "Gameshark" instead of paying us 99 cents to buy one-use cheat microtransaction DLC

lol
what's funnier is they paid $60 for a butchered one-third of a game to begin with. paying more for less, good times

Arkham Knight did the same thing.

>we're also rolling out an updated anti-crack solution (note: not DRM)

Let me let you in on a little secret OP: they don't give a damn about buyers after they've bought the game.

The game now requires admin mode to run, some people looked at the code and figured out it happens because the game installs a custom driver on your PC that prevents any modifications to the exe, a fucking driver believe it or not, not only this is the most aggresive form of DRM I've ever seen, it's also clearly a malware that is very easy to exploit since it's client sided. I recommend anybody to uninstall SFV from their PCs until they remove this garbage.

Why the fuck is it even possible to memory hack this game anyway. its fucking online required for 90% of its features so why isn't that shit just server side.

>YFW D-INPUT STILL ISN'T A THING

>D-INPUT
Is it still 2004? xinput is the new standard.
Just use a wrapper like x360ce.

>We're rolling out updated DRM (note: not DRM) that manages restrictions digitally
>This manages to restrict access to digital things

>wait and see if it stops fucking people in the ass before you say it fucks people in the ass

No you nigger. How the fuck can every indie fighting game recognize this but SF5 can't. Its garbage and I am not using a fucking wrapper.

>game adds anti crack solution
>have to download a crack to get the game to work

blame retards who ruined it for everyone.

Who the fuck pirates a game that's 90% multiplayer anyway? Are these guys retarded?

Would this stand up in court? I mean I know you have to agree to a EULA before buying it but what if they change shit that fucks you over AFTER you've already bought it? Is there even any recourse?

>just turn off your antivirus, firewall, and give the game admin right lol

What exactly are they doing that's illegal? If you don't like it, just don't update :^)

Adding a new DRM that the userbase never agreed to when they bought the game.

Steam forces you to update. There is no longer an option not to.

>Buying modern tribapple A games

The new DRM is also aggresive as fuck and could potentially damage your PC.

>>Steam forces you to update. There is no longer an option not to.

Fucken steam

Source? I want to refund the game on steam

Try it. Tell them you don't want to agree to the new DRM solution capcom is adding and maybe they will actually give you a refund.

Go to Steam forums, you'll see a lot of people complaining, for starters the game requires admin to run and what this guy said is right, it's even funnier because the Capcom rep on Steam made a post saying that people should disable their antivirus/firewall to run the game too because they might interterfere with something.

Sounds like Capcom wants to add a bitcoin miner to SFV

>I want to refund the game on steam

If you have more than 50 hours on a game a refund is impossible, just uninstall and pretend the game doesn't exist.

>Post release DRM

Has this ever happened before? Can't think of anything off the top of my head.

>bitcoin miner

It's even worse, the client sided shit could potentially be exploited to install worst shit on your PC.

The only one getting fucked in the ass is you OP, after I'm done with you.

>Hey I rented this game for 60 dollars but then Cuckcom decided to add some DRMshit so now I guess the rental is over

How cucked are modern video game buyers?

Only way to recoup the investment on this flop for them.

I'm being realist, I can guarantee you won't be able to get a refund if you have that many hours, it doesn't matter what happens to the game, they'll just say you got your money's worth, I'm not defending Valve, on the opposite, I'm telling you how it is.

You can't even use Xinput wrapper to have Direct Input stuff work. Arcade Sticks for PS4 by default don't work. A fan made a quick patch that fixes that shit and Capcom can't even license it from him.

LOL the game deserves the bombing it did.

Huh. Sad that this has become a thing. I mean its one thing to preorder a game and get screwed over when you knew what it was going to be. But getting screwed over after the game has been released. Na

>they'll just say you got your money's worth
This isn't a matter of "money's worth," the purchase agreement was for an eternal license to play the game with the current DRM solutions. Now they want to add another one that no one agreed to. This should be grounds for a refund from anyone, otherwise devs can just do whatever they want and run wild adding tons of invasive DRM after people already bought the game.

Still just waiting for the servers to come back up.

I love Street Fighter V, but holy shit, I can't believe the game has been updated monthly for the past 7+ months and they still haven't added in PS3 stick support. What the fuck were they thinking?

I thought this update was going to complete the game, but even Guilty Gear Xrd for PC with it's graphics options being:

>Graphics: On/Off

Was able to support PS3 sticks, picking which side each player was on, and even having both players be able to control the menu after a fucking match.

HOLY SHIT.

Is Urien good at least?

DRM is fine by me, until it becomes intrusive like this. Paying customers should not have to do anything other than start up the game once with the net connected.

>He still buys AAA games on PC

Nice

Is Street Fight V the greatest disaster in fighting game history?

>with the net connected.

It still blows my mind that they made Street Fighter V such a ridiculous moneysuck with DLC when they give each Monster Hunter game 1+ years' worth of FREE DLC content.

Street Fighter V has now become a virus.

fug I should have done the one round mod right away

>a virus

Not, not a virus, a virus is subtle, SFV is a blown out malware.

SF5 payers are paying for the free monhun DLC for monhun players

#4thepayers

Do not fucking disable your antivirus you idiots. This shit is literal malware.

>streetfighter5.exe will be the next lostboy

>Is Street Fight V the greatest disaster in game history?

ftfty

will my juri cleavage mod still work?

Why are they adding an "anti-crack" solution to a game with virtually no single player content anyway? Do they think pirates can play it online somehow?

>(note: not DRM)

No. Fuck you. You pay us money for censored costumes instead.

>Guy on my steam list just keeps non-stop opening the game for the past 2 hours now

Holy shit dude.

MASTER RACE

youtu.be/BO9Dw7Mwt9c

DSP (former pro player) just destroyed this shitty game and the FGC that shills it.

>When Smash comes out everyone laughs at it for not being a real fighting game
>Now the only fighting games left are smash, GG and maybe Tekken

>forgetting kof

everybody already forgot about KoF

Because PC players literally made 1million fight money from doing Hell survival 1-round mods/trainers and other difficulties REALLY easy.

They have to protect their microtransactions on PC because nobody wants to pay for the shit that should be auto-unlocks for playing (colors on outfits).

People were hacking the store to make cash stuff cost 0 dollars, and buying everything.

but wbacon said to disable our antivirus and firewall, we can trust him he works for Capcom

Serves Capcom right for doing that shit in the first place to try to fund their eSports instead of doing the SSF4 costume DLC purchase method.

>Locking colors to a tedious grind
>Thinking that'll retain casuals
>Meanwhile pros can't even beat Hell mode without i-frame spam.

what monsters

Colors shouldn't even be unlocks. That's fucking basic shit.

(S)SF4 did it in the sense that while it was a bore/unlock, it wasn't that bad: Play the characters in versus or arcade, get the colors quickly. Done.

Instead they did the same shit but hid them behind increasing (taking longer) and bullshit AI input reading survival mode to try to force people to pay for them.

What the *fuck* did they expect from PC players that saw that bullshit and went "nope, we'll just unlock it our way then"?

I feel like a game like street fighter should be f2p in the current year

They made a $60 game with a $30 Season Pass a glorified F2P mobile game and now they're upset people don't play by their shitty rules so they make the game malware instead.

sasuga Capcom.

>When Capcom's new update bluescreens your PC
LIKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT AM I PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.
WHAT THE FUCK CAPCOM THIS IS GOING TOO FAR.

I don't get why people don't just stay on SF4 instead. What does 5 even offer that 4 doesn't?

better run a scan, it might already be happening

I remember back when Bioshock 2 was new and they added the new DRM to it and were actually happy some people couldn't run their legimately bought game, because it proved the system works.

>Capcom is installing system files
>They're hijacking people's PCs trying to spy on them to see if they're stealing their fake SF jew currency

We are living in one of the most bizarre possible worlds

Game doesn't appear in task manager, installs a custom driver on your PC that doesn't permit any exe modifications, is done client side, asks for admin privilegens, UAC tries to block it, firewalls try to block it, antivirus try to block it. If this isn't malware behavior I don't know what is.

link system that isn't stupid
fewer option selects aka cheating
v system instead of focus attacks and ultras
better graphics and not the same boring characters

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

youtube.com/watch?v=BO9Dw7Mwt9c&feature=youtu.be

>Where SF is headed

These graphics look like the same cartoony crap to me, bro

>fighting games left
>smash
>maybe Tekken
>maybe

Anime shitposter, end yourself.

the girls are way sexier though

>blame retards who ruined it for everyone.

Valve for making the lock down possible or the publishers for making it happen?

post yfw you didn't fall for the SFV meme and give capcom your money

I hope Capcom doesn't include this DRM on Resident Evil 7.

>Playing modern fighting games on PC

They will. Book it. They'll stupidly try to prevent cheating instead of just using VAC and then threatening VAC bans that way.

>making clickbait to make money while calling people shills

lol not clicking that. DSP is a tard anyway and not relevant

thousands of people don't show up to tournaments because they think they'll get rich. In fact it costs most people money to attend. Sorry but people are just sick of playing the same game for 8 years

We have no idea of Tekken 7 will pull the same shit

Probably not. Tekken doesn't live off DLC sales. It might have Denuvo though since it's Bamco.

So they haven't patched in DInput, they haven't fixed the optimization issues, and they won't let you rebind keyboard controls, but they had enough time to turn the .exe into fuckin' malware?

Who the actual fuck is in charge of the PC version?

>Valve for making the lock down possible

AhahahhahaHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA

Oh my sweet summer child. Yes Valve invented DRM, Starforce wasn't literally destroying hardware because DRM was invented with Steam.

Greedy suits who just want to milk the last out of the game before killing it completely.

>people are hacking the game what should we do?
>just make the exe run in kernel mode
>wouldn't that be dangerous for the users
>who cares, just do it

So fighting games move another step closer to dying out.

>people that bought a gutted $60 game are getting fucked in the ass by Capcom more

>trust Capcom guys, this is SFV, they already learned

this will never be not funny

Naa, my sweet little miscarriage waste.

Valve made it possible by making online activation + account tying the norm.

If Valve had failed in that no Denuvo, no forceful upgrading to newer version of a software if you don't want to.

Bitch like you gave them the keys to the PC market, and now we're fucked in the long run.

Well to be fair, besides all the collaborations, the "free" dlc is stuff that should be in the base game already.

Fightcade will always exist atleast.

>by making online activation + account tying the norm.
this shit was happening way before steam became popular newfag

Yes, my understanding-deficient friend, but it's Valve and their success that made it the *norm*.

Not even him but that's some major revisionism there. Stop, child. You've no idea what you're talking about.

>tfw I can finally accept that SFV is bad

I'm free, at last.

Why do you still buy video games?

> the "free" dlc is stuff that should be in the base game already

Like what? You're not one of those people that disregard the first launch of a fighting game because you never played in arcades are you?

>what are cdkeys
>what is every other forgotten account system before 2007

You are free to be free. Be proud.

Not even him but
>being this ridiculously underage

Is it now,? Was there any ubiquitous platform that made account tying and online activation the mass market standard for the platform before Steam? That had the same normative power?

Must have missed it.

Fighting games on PC were barely ever alive to begin with.

>cd+keys = online activation+tying to accounts
Yep, you're retarded.

Works on PS4 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Battle.net?

So...

How is MKX?

Worth $8 for the "big" edition if I liked SFV?

>Hate SFV with a passion
>See all the bullshit that comes out
>Urien comes out
>Play his story
>Meh
>Play his challenges

God fucking damn it, I'm in again. Urien is so much fucking fun to play.

I never said that, idiot. I said "making online activation + account tying the norm" WASN'T happening before steam became popular.

>using literal malware

But eh, I guess it's worth for Urien, right?

Fighting games on PC were a mistake.

>RE7 will have Denuvo

The dream is over.

Fightcade begs to differ.

You're the underage here if you think online activations and accounts were the norm before steam.

Thats because MH actually makes money

No one is playing that version. You'd need to buy a console to play MKXL.

This isn't even Denuvo, it's worse than Denuvo, it's intrusive as fuck because it runs on Kernel mode, it's a literal malware putting it on simple terms. I'd rather have Denuvo honestly.

>Sakura's Urgent Errand

pls explain

same here brother

He's talking about MH, idiot.

And he's not exactly wrong, but the dlc that doesn't fall under the "collaboration" category is all really low effort shit that still translates into hours of average content because of the nature of the game. Pretty sure it's legit content made after the game was launched, I don't think it takes them more than 10 minutes to set up each DLC quest.

dead or alive? king of fighters? mortal kombat? da fuck

My game doesn't even start up anymore

You *are* aware that most CD keys were tied your disc copy, no online component if the game didn't have one, they were meant to prevent the program being installed on several computers by making the disc presence necessary?

A service that served only one company, ubiquitous?

Oh, my bad, apologies. Clicked too fast and linked to the wrong post.

BITCOIN MINER V

If you're fullscreen, you're fucked.

Edit the .ini's if you did that before this, they want the defaults.

But uninstall this shit, it's a malware now.

If you edited your .ini to make the game run as you wanted, it seems like this prevents the game from starting.

Hope it helps.

>A service that served only one company, ubiquitous
A company that basically defined the PC platform for decades.

Fuck it, I'm gonna buy a PS4 slim. Besides handheld games, fighters are pretty much all I play anymore. Tired of waiting for ports (if they ever come at all), and now this bullshit.

FUCK, so now we have to play with the disgusting motion blur on now? Jesus.

jfc

I never manually edited any .ini files, but I changed my in-game options

are you telling me turning off blur broke my vidya

does steam still offer refunds after 7 months? they should

22 hours in boys just put in my refund request.

Still not ubiquitous.

Not to mention when they were still cool, your online activation on battle.net - your use of the platform - was in no way mandatory. My old battered copy of Starcraft will still run perfectly. Will never have to go online. Never had to.

That change happened after. Guess who had made it palatable to the masses in the meantime?

Steam won't offer refunds unless it's proven it's a widespread issue, we should spam the steam forums and leave even more bad reviews, if the game gets enough criticism Steam might even remove it from sale like they removed Arkham Knight.

>bought the game on G2A
no hope for me

>Denuvo = malware

Where do people get this? I don't like Denuvo because I like free shit, but it's not fucking malware, it's DRM that actually works for a decent period of time.

pc version is being patched to XL in October, get the game cheap now.

Possibly, it changed the .ini and made it read-only or whatever.

Anyone that did mods or injections for the graphics to be changed are fucked until they put them back to the original values. In-game options shouldn't be messed with, but it's Capcom and them installing malware to poke your MS kernel. I wouldn't put it past them to fuck it up.

Steam didn't remove Arkham Knight for sale. WB was the ones who decided to do so because of all the bad press they were getting.

>editing/altering executables
>not malware
lol

It's not Denuvo retard, it's a new DRM made by Capcom themselves, the problem is that it's intrusive as fuck and requires admin rights to run, it runs via kernel mode to avoid detection by other apps, but no game ever did this, it's dangerous to have a game run in kernel mode because games are easy to exploit and someone could easily make a rootkit to exploit SFV and fuck up with your PC.

someone on reddit said it kills SSDs and showed a large amount of disk reads and writes from the exe of lords of the fallen (one of the first denuovo games)

however no one could support his claims and plenty of people saw the .exe behave normally for them.

however most people here fell for the meme

I doubt prices on G2A are going to lurch up

Oh shit son, really? That's cool.
>implying they won't fuck up again

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel
I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real

true, i bought the best edition for like 5$ when the beta was announced,so i guess i just need to buy the kombat pack 2 when released

twitter.com/XianMSG/status/779105961768161280

s-shut up

it's a good game...

>we don't have time to fix lobbies, matchmaking, netcode
>but here is this elaborate DRM engineered by us
How can people still fall for Capcom's bullshit?

This shit is too good. As former Karinfag I'm glad I didn't buy this garbage game. My regards to anyone who fell for their lies and is having major PC issues, you should get a refund.

>you should get a refund

I have over 100 hours, wish I could get one but I really doubt it's possible.

Welp, deleting my Engine.ini so it could create a new one fixed it

>mfw

I tried getting into SFV but shit man, they roll out a PC patch and dont adress anything regarding the optimization, lag or yeah... fucking anything.

I think im just going to quit this and wait for tekken bros

They ran a beta and it seemed fine performance wise. Online was smooth as silk too surprisingly. They have QLOC handling it now.

got it through GMG, no refund available.

there really should be laws against this kind of practice, you shouldn't be able to force extra DRM on a game months after people have bought it.
At least with Denuvo games you know what you're buying from day 1, this is just underhanded.

>DRM (note: not DRM)

Reminds me of Succubus (male)

succubus (male) actually makes sense though.

I'm just gonna hope KoF XIV gets a steam release or get a PS4 for all of the fighting games.

Do they actually install the driver or just hotload it (not sure what the proper term is). I can't find it in the driver store, and according to some error logs on the steam forums it would be in system32/capcom.sys if it were permanently installed but it's not there either. Still shitty but at least it's not always present.

It runs in kernel, if you could find it that easily it would be pointless.

I'd get a PS4 but I really love KBM as an input device

not him but should I uninstall SFV until they change this?
I haven't run the game since this update.

You should uninstall SFV, it's basically malware now. But I don't think they'll ever change it.

i wonder what the implications are for wednesday night fights

WNF have been using PS4 for a while now.

>Not showing the actual driver causing the bsod
Nice shilling nerd

niggers!

SFV is aimed at the West, MH is aimed at Japan.

lol, games shouldn't need to run in ring-0

post yfw you don't like Urien

Bamco doesn't use Denuvo as of yet. Dark Souls 3 didn't have it IIRC

Disregard this post, I forgot God Eater uses Denuvo so it's more than likely future Bamco games will have it.

If you play SFV on PC after today's update you're a literal retard putting your PC at risk.

Capcom?

but it works fine on my machine

>but FGC will support it!

Faggot.

Nice meme.

I have it installed on a different drive and it opens fine

at least after fixing this, anyways

Welp, this sucks but at least I'm having fun with Urien. That thong intro is priceless.

Sorry it doesn't work for you but I'm playing the game

This post is proof that DRM apologists are pants on head retarded

Nice meme.

thanks I guess

welp, can't record videos with shadowplay or afterburner anymore, Capcom fucked up big time

Remember that Denuvo killing SSDs is a meme, but every pirated release you find on the internet has bitcoin miners is real.

Any program that, by design, does something it's users don't want it to do is automatically malware.

No end user actually wants DRM. DRM is by definition malware.

DRM can do whatever it wants as long as it doesn't interfere with my day to day life.

>This assblasted.

>game installs its own driver
WEW

>$60 early access
>$30 season pass
>$20 DLC
>PC version is malware
Fucking hell.

>and FGC still sucking Capcom's cock and balls

kek

File a class action then

>already pissed about having PC because of memory leaks the netcode shitting itself from any performance differences between players (RIP everyone when new PS4s start doing it too I guess)
>now this shit
>can't refund the game
>don't want to buy it twice to reward releasing a piece of shit
I'm suffering and I'm not even playing the game.

Fuck it, Capcom can't do anything right. I'm going back to shmups until Tekken 7 drops.

*memory leaks, broken controller support, various other weird shit like character select running super ass, and netcode shitting itself

donezo

going back to drummania

Nice meme.

>DRM is fine by me, until it becomes intrusive like this. Paying customers should not have to do anything other than start up the game once with the net connected.
People like you actually make me sick to my stomach

It's a matter of dosh.

>haven't played for a while
>boot up a few weeks ago for the weekly games with Cred Forums
>game suddenly runs like ass
>huh that's weird
>fiddle with it
>still runs like ass
>oh well I'll just go back to fiddling with it when Urien comes out
>

>People QQing and shitposting in this thread
>I'm enjoying Urien

It's too bad that you guys are poorfags who can't enjoy good shit.

Is there a single thing Capcom did right with this game

>anti-crack solution (note: not DRM)

Balrog's theme.

thick girls

unlockable dlc character

Does this effect texture mods in any way?

this nigga gets it

NEVERMIND GUYS THEY SAID THEY'RE INVESTIGATING IT

It's over

>nothing in system32
>game shows up in task manager
>starts fine even though it's not on the OS drive besides the permissions window
Am I one of the chosen ones

>you see, the developers might have to institute bullshit measures because piracy is a thing but clearly this isn't the pirates fault
lol
lol
lol

This isn't about piracy you idiot. It's Capcom wanting to shut down mods because you could mod in much better costumes than the censored trash they were selling.

Steam is DRM and plenty of people want steam

Look up the Sony rootkit scandal. This is the same thing.

>developer does something retarded?
>just blame piracy

It's what Denuvo shills use to justify their intrusive DRM that kills modding

>b-but no piracy
If they made the game shit, nobody would pirate it either. Doesn't justify the means doing so.

DOES THIS GAME HAVE SUPPORT FOR ARCADE STICKS YET

>guys we don't have time to fix netcode
>guys we don't have time to fix lobbies
>guys we don't have time to fix graphics
>guys we don't have time to make the gameplay fun
>here is a rootkit that we just programmed ourselves. Enjoy your no mods!
These people are greedy as fuck.

I'm about to buy a PS4 and Sfv today. There's no one left on Sfiv Pc.

Should I bother?

Get KoF14 or Revelator instead if you want a finished game with proper netcode. Smaller playerbases though.

Also why not wait for PS4 Pro?

If you're going to put time into it, there's plenty of people playing right now. You can probably find the game for pretty cheap since Capcom is dumb as fuck and made this the most disastrous fighting game release of all time.

I cheated fight money out the ass
I have loads of mods installed
I don't have the game installed on my system drive
my ini was changed
I downloaded the new update
Everything worked with no problems
No driver or whatever the fuck was installed as far as I can tell
Do I just have the luck of the gods or something?

You know crossplay exists right? majority of my opponents are PS4 players.

Yeah lucky as fuck amigo. I used cheats and mods and changed my ini also installed on different drive than my OS.
Nothing works after the update, I've tried every fix I could find and nothing works crashed every time reinstalled the game and now it boots but get kiwi game crashes now instead of just straight to desktop.
Fuck Capcom.

I really expected them to just have it exclusive as a premium costume, yet they actually managed to not fuck it up.

But asia spends money on micros-transactions as well. Look at the amount of mobage popular in Japan and f2p MMOs popular in Korea.

The update stops memory editing so you can't do 1 hit ko survival anymore for fight money.

It isn't drm.

I don't know why they just won't add vac.

nvm it just puts a file in system 32

apparently a lot of PS4 players filter out PC

>This manages to restrict access to digital things
>but it isn't drm

Never seemed to impact me, now if only capcom could unfuck this update so I could actually play again.

But strictly speaking its not DRM its half assed cheat protection steam is the DRM.

couldn't someone just make a .pak mod to do that

>saying anti-cheat is DRM

Stop posting.

They made it so you could not touch survival shit with pak mods a while ago.

oh damn well rest in peace cheating fm, made out like a fucking bandit though

PC gaming is basically console gaming at this point since the fucking devs will not allow you to fuck with the game.
If you wanna skip grinding then let people do it since they have a pc and can skip the bullshit.
If they want to mod in shit then let them mod in shit and stop crying about how its the baddie hackers ruining your game, fuck you Capcom.
Those fuckers need to go the way of the dodo, industry is all sorts of fucked now.

>saying DRM is just anti-cheat

Stop posting.

>PC gaming is basically console gaming
Nah, just a handful of console oriented devs being absolutely retarded with their ports.

They really want people to just play on PS4 don't they

They just really want people to pay for the microtransactions. None of this would have happened if it wasn't for the survival fight money exploit.

At this point if they never released a PC version I'd probably be happier would have never played this shit and Sf4 would more than likely have more people on PC than it currently does.

>yfw linux still isn't a thing
>yfw no flags in lobbies still
>yfw still 8 frames of input lag
>yfw the game punishes you when the servers drop
>yfw connection indicators are still fucked
>yfw connection filters dont work
>yfw can't remap keys
>yfw horrid loading times
>yfw training mode doesn't save parameters
>yfw you need to go through full loading screens just to get back to training mode
>yfw no benchmark for online
>yfw one sided rollback
>yfw no region filters
>yfw FAILED TO SEND DATA is still happening 7 months after release
>yfw this game is a pile of fucking trash

And on top of all this, it's not even fun to play.

Untrue, it's a case by case basis.
Used to be you submit a support ticket through support.steampowered instead of help.steampowered but now most of that shit links back through to help.

Infrastructure and Online
>Ranked matchmaking takes too long
>Rollback netcode isn't properly implemented. There are often lag spikes and needless rollback that aren't present in other fighting games tested.
>Loading into online match takes too long
>Finishing an online match takes too long, it should jump straight to training afterwards without loadings
>The lag isn't displayed in numbers like Xrd does
>You can't filter lobbies after region
>You can't set unique comment for lobbies
>You can't set unique invite ID for lobbies
>You can't text or voice chat in lobbies
>Only king of the hill in lobbies, room-based structure with queue is superior
>Not enough FM reward for winning games online. You get measly 50 FM per win when one character costs 100k
>Not enough customization and personalization like Tekken
>No point really in SFV having a unique service. Should've just been implemented in PSN/Steam instead. CFN is shit.
>No tutorial online mode

Graphics
>Models are inconsistent. Ken looks like a banana. Ibuki looks like a Turk. Alex looks like Mcdonald's fries
>Awkward win and loading poses
>Ugly and few stages. Want to improve them? Pay Capcom more FM
>Ugly low-poly background characters that run at 30 fps. Looks worse than just static backgrounds
>Some hit stun effects are too flashy, making almost for a blinding effect
>Very few costumes in-game. You must pay $4 per new costume. And Capcom might censor them in future updates considering their previous actions making your purchase a risky one.

Single Player
>Story mode was unfulfilling. No proper closure. Loose plot ends. Plot holes everywhere. Bad writing. Forced fights.
>Lacking of many modes standard in fighting games
>Only way to earn proper FM and unlock colors is Survival Mode
>Survival Mode is the worst mode in human history and downright sadistic

The latest patch adressed almost none of these issues but instead added a DRM nobody asked for. .

they handled rage quitters though

>yfw can't remap keys
autohotkey nigga, shit's dumb that its a problem but its an easy fix

Explain why I keep quitting on people with no repercussions then

The only ones still shilling this trash game are those in the FGC like Valle making money off it. Even then, some people in the FGC are openly shitting on the game. Like your picture and recently Xian.

CAN I CHANGE KEYBINDS NOW

No.

Enjoy your new DRM though.

So...worst than always-online feature ?

Can anyone explain the "game is malware" meme?

>consumers
>having rights
You're cute

>pirating pcfriends destroy their platform
>only get shitty ports, kickstarter early access indie trash and feel superior when a game that has been on consoles foe ages gets ported to pc
>they will pirate even that

This has nothing to do with piracy you dumb fuck.

Just ignore and report. Bitching about piracy is just obvious shitposting

>anti piracy is shitposting
I knew you guys are masters of telling lies to yourself but this is some expert level delusion

Googled DRM just for fun

>HP Has Added DRM to Its Ink Cartridges

see

there's also DRM for coffee machines

expect to see more and more DRM for household objects as the "internet of things" grows

>Let's shit on this already struggling game and niche genre even more by taking a huge dump on the masochists that still bother with us.

This is a meme and has been one since before the game came out

This is awful

the game doesnt even launch for me anymore

Look at the steam forums. A lot of people are having that issue. I guess you can take the opportunity to refund the game now.

How low can Capcom go?

kinda hard to refund the game after 500 hours user.

DoA is a titty sim, not a fighting game. Mortal Kombat is a blood and gore sim, not a fighting game

Once again Cred Forums is retarded, but I will feed you, baby birds. Its to prevent modifying the exe for the purpose of hacking, which is rampant in the game right now. No one gives a shit if you pirate a multiplayer game that you can't even play with owners.

You know what else came around the time of Steam? Cheap DSL, nigger. It literally wasn't an option back then besides Battle.net

Refunding is NOT just for 2 hours. That is it in most situations. BUT. If they do something like this there is a chance you can get a refund

Its actually 7 frames now. Also loading time is based entirely around user side upload speed, always limit your match making to 4-5 internet quality, unless you are talking about switching between menus loading screens, in which case that shits on you because they are barely more than a few seconds for me.

>Its actually 7 frames now.
No. The specific controller patched had 9 frames of lag. Now it's brought down to game standard of 8 FRAMES.

>always limit your match making to 4-5 internet quality,
Even then the rollback teleportation is real, coupled with lag spikes all over the place.

>game meant to be played entirely with other people online, has barely any single player content at all
>WUT DA HELL? I NEED INTERNET 2 PLAY I HATE DIS
What is wrong with you people

Good job reading the thread, fuckwit.

Not true. I have a bunch of shit edited in multiple .ini for the game and it works still.

I have this game on an SSD.
Loading screens are 20+ seconds because they decided that you need to wait for the entire VERY SLOW VS screen animation and music to play in it's entirety

After Capcom Cup when they pull the big update and hopefully remove the 8 frames, it would be funny as fuck to see Snake Eyez end up great again. I highly doubt it'll happen since 8 frames or not, his results have been terrible, but it would basically make 2016 for SFV look irredeemable.

Not an argument

Snake needs greenhand, he used greenhand so fucking much.
PR Balrog is hurt by the >8f a lot more than Snake, his entire gameplan was footsies and whiff punishing.

Snake uses flex and armor moves too much. White life is so fucking slow to heal in this game.

The DRM is not online DRM. It is crazy kernel mode SpookYourSystemOut DRM

Well yeah because without greenhand how's he gonna get in?
Jumping like an idiot like itabashi?
It's sad that that's a much more viable method.

The Death of Street Fighter is near.

Did SF3 just not happen in your world? That shit was panned harder than anything at release and basically killed SF for a longass time. Comparatively SFV is seeing more success than that.

No one on this board was born before SF3 came out so they only parrot the first thing they hear about it, and most of the time that's hipsters pretending the game wasn't completely ignored in favor of street fighter alpha.

So hipsters like

>Xrd Steam rating
94% of the user reviews are positive, 100% for the latest patch

>SFV Steam rating
50% of the user reviews are positive, 39% for the latest patch.

Xrd PC port was done by one guy who did it as side project

>we're also rolling out an updated anti-crack solution (note: not DRM)

doesn't matter

they still all play it and won't stop until Capcom makes SF6

Capcom won't make SF6 in this state. Sony isn't dumb enough to fall for their bullshit a second time.

>shitpost about piracy in a thread that has nothing to do with piracy
>pretend anti piracy on Cred Forums isn't blatant shitposting

>SF5
1,353 playing 19 min ago
>Xrd
34 playing 16 min ago

there's dead and then there's irrelevant

>xrd players 50-100
>sfv players 1200+ +psn
ITS NOT FAIR

is this the reason why my game is slowing to a crawl when yesterday i had over 60 fps?

Who the fuck let these retards in?

But it is a matter of fact that anyone that pirated it up to this point will never have to deal with this, so whatever it does, it ONLY does to people legitimately buying it.

With SFV's shitty matchmaking and awful lobbies, it might aswell have just 100 people online. I get matches way faster in Xrd by just making an EU lobby and have people join.

maybe he should have ported REv instead of porting a game everyone knew was gonna be passed over for rev, WTF were they thinking?

>we're rolling out this DRM (note: not DRM)

guess you havent played the game since launch, go back to your ded game user they are probably missing you very much since there is hardly anyone to play with.

Maybe he should've ported that game that wasn't out yet

disable your firewall an antivirus goyim

when xrd was announced people already knew about REV, arc could have easily gave him access to work along side it for the port.

No one plays Xrd on PC you fucking PCuck

PC are not for games

>we're rolling out this DRM (note: not DRM)

They were probably bound by contract to Sony, same as SNK were with KoF. They know PC is easy money. But they also need Sony buck to market their games properly. Capcom had an IP big enough to pressure Sony to let them have a PC version.

>No one plays Xrd
ftfy ;)

because consoles my friend, always the same shit reasons, consoles

>No one plays Xrd
Could've just ended your post there desu

Well your kinda right

everyone moved over to Xrd -REVELATOR-
(its not on PC lol)

>launching game creates a temp file called capcom.sys in windows/system32 in order to gain direct and elevated access to the windows kernel

fucking idiots spreading bullshits like you should be exterminated

Watch as eventhubs, SRK and the rest remain silent just as they have about every other bullshit Crapcom has tried to pull on us.

Why would anyone play the outdated PC version when everyone plays the new Xrd -REVELATOR- on consoles???

Why are you PC faggots so delusional?

This trainwreck has been going for seven fucking months now. Seven months of bad press and Capcom scrambling to get their shit in order.

I really don't know what I'll read next when it comes to modern Capcom. They just keep finding new ways to shoot themselves in the foot and just fuck things up in general.

Reminder that if you bought SF5 you are encouraging shitty developers.

why are you so mad about your dead kusoge, fatass?

>playing fightan on pc

Works fine for me :^)

Fightcade is the best place to play fighting games. Imbued with the magic of GGPO.

>playing fighting games post Capcom vs SKN 2

oi am laffin

I refuse to pay for online

I really wanted to get into SFV. It's the first game in a long time that I bought on release. I was hoping it would be good since my friends and I were getting into fightan again. I fucking regret purchasing it and nobody in my group wants to ever play it.

At least we have Rev and XIV to play on fight nights. Maybe SFV will be back in rotation once Capcom overhauls the fucking game.

>playing fightan outside the arcade

>SF5

Just try to forget that the game actually exists, like i do since two months.

SFXT should have already been a huge red flag and warning sign, to show us which level of quality and dlc jewery is acceptable for capcom.

youtube.com/watch?v=k1zijGXHJo0

I thought it had support for kegacy controllers.

>Sent from my Windows XP machine
Get with the times grandpa

pc fats will never learn

they are getting cucked by literally eveyone on their 1000$ cuck machines

>getting taunted by console players again
ENOUGH

Because Monster Hunter is made by the nephew of one of the board of directors at Capcom. No lower level executive would even dare to meddle with the production and design on that game so the guy gets to do what he likes in regard to the game. This is the one case of nepotism actually being a positive.

If you're on PC then you have no excuse to not be using a PS3 stick already

>haven't updated SFV in months because the patches are fucking huge
>this shit happens

this doesn't have to do with torrenting, it has to do with people cheating in game. There are better ways of doing this, but Capcom doesn't know how apparently. All I care about is my mods still work fine. If I can't cheat for fight money anymore, that is too bad I guess.

Sucks for all the people who can't get in, needing to disable your antivirus is completely ridiculous.

>"You didn't pirate the game already? Here, have a forced Driver that is practically Malware and will easily be exploited for being so loyal."
>mfw

Do these people know how computers work?

>It's not a fighting game because I don't like it

Why do so many people continue to fall for the PC gaming meme? It's literally a multiplat machine, PC has no AAA exclusives anymore.

They can't play last gen and even if they could, they wouldn't need a PC that costs more than $200 to do this yet people are dropping thousands on their custom built multiplat machines yet find it difficult to fork out a few hundred for a console that actually has exclusive games, AAA, AA and even lowered budgeted ones.

I mean was Cred Forums on PC during the gamecube, ps2, ps1 and snes era too? If hardware and performance and frame rates matter now, why didn't they matter to Cred Forums then?

PC is severely limited in probably the only area that actually matters, it lacks any AAA or even worthwhile exclusive games at the moment, it's just me personally but games are a little more important than mods right now.

Most actual PC exclusives don't seem to be played by people on this board though for some reason, people immensely prefer AAA games

>capcom.sys

notabackdoor.sys

GG is not a fighting game, it's a sniffshit sim.

>Playing on PS4
>No issues

After the MKX debacle I swore never to buy another fucking PC port of a fighter again if I had any other option, and it looks like it's paying off.

Games are going to turn into rentals soon, dude, better get used to subscription-based gaming. Sony is already moving towards it with PSNow as PC "master race" touts the fact they can play RDR streamed at 720p 30fps with drops, no grass and for only 5.99 a day

>All I care about is my mods still work fine
They don't. Buy censored costumes instead.

Can you define sniffshit?

Tempted to ask for a refund on the grounds of "this new DRM solution bluescreens my computer:

the arcade is the best place to play fighting games fuck you

It's a retarded phrase coined by the /fgg/ faggots.

Depends on the company, ASW ports are fine but are always out much later than the console versions, I trust Bamco with Tekken 7 since it already runs on a PC in arcades. The F2P version of DOA5 looks like it's coming out on Steam too so we'll have to see if KT are fixing their mistakes or not.

will the free version actually have a lobby system?

Reminder SFV is the most difficult street fighter to play.

Killer Instinct and Guilty Gear run fine, Tekken 7 and Xenoverse 2 look like they won't have problems either. It's just retarded publishers like WB and Capcom who put out shit ports.

>I mean was Cred Forums on PC during the gamecube, ps2, ps1 and snes era too? If hardware and performance and frame rates matter now, why didn't they matter to Cred Forums then?
Actually given the fapping over Fallout 1-2, PST, and other PC games during that era, I'd say Cred Forums was. Cred Forums is primarily a PC gaming haven for some reason just like Gamefaqs is primarily console. I don't really get the demographics of it, like what draws PC gamers to this place and not others or what draws console players to other places and less so here, but that's the demographics we're living with. Also, back during the SNES era, most games ran at 60fps on consoles because 2D at 30 fps is total shit.

everything runs on pc in arcades
it means nothing

I don't know, I'm hoping it comes with one.

>was Cred Forums on PC during the... ps1 and snes era too
Surprise, the consolefag is this much of a fucking newfag.

>SFV is the most difficult street fighter to play.

Yeah because you'll want to quit and get a refund after an hour or two of play.

I want her to punish me.

nah brah i wanted to say because of the 8 frames delay

>updated anti-crack solution (note: not DRM)

about 10 years ago (or around the height of xbox 360 popularity) there was a time when "PC gaming is dead/dying" was a phrase repeated by everyone, over and over and over. It was practically a fucking meme.

anyway, these kinds of arguments are fully retarded. in life you obtain money, then you obtain more money. you buy a console, you buy a PC, or you buy a PC then a console. who gives a fuck.

Im a idort PC/PS3 and 4/WiiU masterrace

i can't play fucking fightan on pc

SFV is broken
SF4 was a total mess until they ported it to steamworkds
MKX pc version is just top fuckin lel
GGXrd still didnt update to the new version on pc
KoF 13 is dead on pc, cant find a ranked match
and mostly every other figtan on pc is dead with no user base

>SF4 was a total mess until they ported it to steamworkds

Dont you remember the time right after the steamworks update, when netplay was fucked on pc for over a fucking year, because windows/xbox live was intertwined with the netcode and they were to incompetent to separate it perfectly?

In fact SF4 worked better on PC BEFORE the steamworks stuff.

>all this praise of Exclusives
Are you stupid or evil.

Triggered much? Most AAA games that are multiplats are total garbage games like Fallout 4 for example.

Exclusive AAA's while not being as numerous as their multiplatform counterparts have an insanely higher quality to quantity ratio.

Back then consoles merely served as a barrier toward game development for literally every developer who made games for the system. The importance of console hardware is not how unique nor how similar it is to PC, it's entirely based on the economics involved. You optimized 1 game for the PS4 and you optimize it for 40 million people. Console hardware might be inferior to top of the line PC hardware specs but the advantages it offers developers is so much fucking better than PC's trillions of unique hardware configurations. On purely a hardware level consoles are better than they ever have been for developers and that's why PC multiplats are basic console ports that suffer from parity hard due to the fragmented nature of it's very own hardware standard.

Compute power means fuck all proper optimization and if you need spend thousands just to circumvent basic console parity then PC as a hardware platform is honestly pretty garbage user.

>listing Fallout 4 as the only example
Once again, drink formaldehyde

>Most AAA games that are multiplats are total garbage games

Being exclusive has literally no effect on the quality of the game.

>Being exclusive has literally no effect on the quality of the game.
just jumping here
you right it doenst have effect , but generally being exclusive means better focused
its not the same focusing on 1 platform than on 3
want a easy analogic?
you can make 3 buildings in 8 months , or 1 building in 8 months , guess will be better/more safe/better looking/bigger/higher quality

Wait it actually does this?

Aren't games that are published on steam very specifically not allowed to do this?

>thread about shit game getting shat even more by a company that hates money
>BUT PC ;>)
what?

PC is dead as far as you or anyone should be concerned. It died when the focus of PC gaming and it's actual exclusive games moved on over to graphics cards and AAA games. We had a plethora of developers making excellent games for PC up until around 7-8ish years ago, now they either all folded and went bankrupt or the ones who managed to hold on need to resort to crowd funding just to try and make sequels to franchises while the majority of the PC userbase launches money at Ubisoft, LoL CSGO Skins and EA. That's the state of PC gaming right now and I'm sorry but it's fucking dead

That's a shit analogy and you know it. There's a fundamental difference between making 3 completely separate buildings and creating a game. Once the game is complete, the only thing you need worry about is optimization, you don't make the whole game over from the drawing board.

Going multiplat means taking an already finished game and putting it on another console/PC. The only reason Exclusives still exist on Consoles is because devs have become so fucking lazy and money oriented that instead of opening their game to a larger audience, they'd rather not put forth the effort.

Checked

The whole of the gaming industry, regardless of platform, is in shit right now.

Not only is your analogy completely idiotic, it also hasn't been true in years since nobody programs the hardware directly anymore. Modern development tools can export versions for different platforms with minimal modifications or effort required, the hardest part is testing and fixing the bugs that crop up and that just needs a little extra manpower.

no, it honestly was desperate times before steam gained in popularity.

i know you love to shit on the current industry (everyone does), but believe me when I say PC gaming at its lowest point in popularity when xbox 360 was in its strong years.

some people believed console gaming was how it was simply going to be from now on, with PC gaming simply vanishing.

Stopped reading there. You are a stupid person. Fact is console hardware takes priority at the moment, you need thousands to circumvent console parity and PC as a platform is a total joke right now because it lacks the most important thing: games.

Literally take your useless multiplat machine and throw it out the window and brag more about outperforming consoles for thousands of dollars.

Yes, continue clapping. Its not like the whole of gaming isn't shit right now.

60 fps is 60 fps.

>spend thousands
well what else are you going to spend it on

That image is pure bullshit, list a source, or suck a cock.

Even if it were somehow true, a single frame doesn't represent shit in terms of graphical experience.

>exclusives are bad
There's a reason there's no reason to buy current gen consoles

This reply seems like it's in agreement with me.

>you need thousands to circumvent console parity

Thousands of what?

>PC as a platform is a total joke right now because it lacks the most important thing: games.
Nigger what?

By that logic mobiles are superior to handhelds because they currently have the biggest library, right?

Why is quantity so important to PC users? Why don't they understand the concept of quality and that yes that it means having access to fewer games but how can you want to play utter garbage like ''poop in my soup'' on steam instead of quality games?

>By that logic mobiles are superior to handhelds because they currently have the biggest library, right?

>Why is quantity so important to PC users?

>PC as a platform is a total joke right now because it lacks the most important thing: games.

NIGGER, YOU JUST USED THAT AS A DEFENSE IN YOUR OWN ARGUMENT!

First you use the no games argument to say PC gaming sucks and then you say that PCucks value quantity over quality?
I'm not even a PCuck, I'm an idort, but kill yourself anyway.

>Why is quantity so important to PC users? Why don't they understand the concept of quality
but we already have quality in the best versions of every multiplatform title (of which there are a lot)

we have the quantity in indies.
we have the quality in best versions.
we do have some exclusives but not as many (still there are some such as the entire RTS genre, hundreds of very well made RTS games exist in the past 20 years)
we have emulation which means our PCs double as consoles.
backwards compatibility software like dosbox means a shitload of old dos games are always playable.
the PC is the all-in-one entertainment box anyway, gotta be able to run those 1080p (or 4k) .mkv files. (if you watch TV you're cancer)

Of course PC has cons like not as many "quality AAA exclusives". So what? My list of pros still exists.

Good to know I'm not the only one who noticed that horseshit argument.

also scummvm, can't forget that one

Does SF5 even run for anyone now?

It was running for me briefly earlier today, with a shit-ton of crashing, but now it doesn't run at all.

meanwhile on PS4, everything just werks

ye

Well this shit makes me drop this shitty SFV for ever. They punish for such meaningless thing like 1Stage Survival Mode, and not because we crack it, but because Capcom allow us to do this. This shit doesnt even affect Multiplayer. They can fuck off literaly. Time to go to KoFXV

Capcom surely pretends to beat EA from state of most shitty corpo on Game Industry stage.

I didn't even know this happened...Current gen sucks ass

Saved

I think he meant games console players would actually care about. Console gamers don't care for Early Access, free to play, or the entire strategy genre.

xinput is vastly inferior to dinput.

yeah can't capture gameplay with obs because of "not drm"

considering capcom doesn't fix anything and just tries to fuck things up more this is never getting removed huh?

Nah. We're slowly becoming cyberpunk as fuck. I can't wait for my megacorp overlords.

But even still, at most there's only a handful of games worth getting that are exclusives. He was acting like no good games were on PC at all.

>console players

So, the same people who support shit franchises like Call of Duty?

>Console gamers don't care for Early Access, free to play, or the entire strategy genre.

I understand not liking EA, But whats wrong with MOBAs and strategy games? Is thinking that hard for console players?

>Is thinking that hard for console players?
As a console player, yes. I have tried Europa and mountain blade, and constantly failed at every I tried to do. ;-; I lost the will to git gud when I found out that it is nearly impossible to program good AI so all games just give them tons of free double standard mechanics to give them the edge.

Thank you for admitting your faults. Of course not everyone likes playing strategy games.

you can turn the AI down to fair levels in mount & blade or raise a fuck huge army, abuse horse archery ect
europa and its ilk yeah cheating strategy AI a shit and is never fun

>(RIP everyone when new PS4s start doing it too I guess)

That's not gonna happen. Sony has flat out said multiplayer will be the same shitty framerate for multiplayer titles as the base PS4.

Enjoy paying $400 for essentially the same multiplayer experience you get on the $300 console from 3 years ago.

SHIT GAME

FTFY

They told you it's NOT DRM guys, don't you know how to read?

If consoles were dead already devs would have to put effort into PC. Consoles are holding back the entire industry.

>The F2P version of DOA5 looks like it's coming out on Steam too

Wait, what?

>implying Koei-Tecmo will actually put effort into a PC port

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh you naive user...

They still haven't patched in Soft Engine (which is whatever, muh tits) and the 2 stages that are "next-gen console" only. What makes you think they'll add the missing lobbies?

Go watch karins story ending yo

Wow this never happened before in the history of pc videogames.
Reminder to cut your balls off if you still give capcom money these days.

"""not DRM"""

Yeah every software that works by "leeeeching" onto the process stopped working because the task becomes covered up.

You just figured out the le isnt a real fighting game memesters.

I have a 360 stick that works.
PS3 sticks are better?

AK updated the whole Denuvo, just like MGSV

why are nips so bad at programming

They are not actually programmers in the traditonal sense that can write up code, troubleshoot errors and make it work on every system. They only can do halfassed shit for apple phones and 2 consoles and even that poorly optimised.
People here say consoles make and keep the consumers dumber but the same goes for the game creators.

> PC as a platform is a total joke right now because it lacks the most important thing: games.
Yeah, the 2% console exclusives really make the difference.
And no, the PC exclusives don´t cancel that out, even if they are more plentiful.

using Commonâ„¢ Senseâ„¢ Betaâ„¢ 2017â„¢

I once bought a disk copy of MassEffect. I'd always play thro it then delete it b/c small hard drive, then a few months later reinstall it again.

After about the 5th time I get a fucking message that says "This serial number has reached it's use limit" which basically means go out and buy a new copy. Never played masseffect again even though I had a physical copy in my fucking hands

> custom driver for one game
Back to the Securom age we go!
Nothing better than having malware/crapware on your PC just to play your BOUGHT games.

Fucking lol.

NOT DRM NOT DRM
DEXTER'S A COOKIE

>From Ebay

>Buying used computers
Enjoy your 2 month rental

What's that song that says Get low, get low get low

I was so excited to try urien but then I read this thread and now I'm paranoid as fuck. I don't want this fucking backdoor but I still want to play the game, and can't afford to buy a PS4 and the game a second time. What the fuck do I do? Play it anyway ? Uninstall ? Wait for a patch for the patch ?

>What the fuck do I do?

Wait for a crack on the pirate version. Pirate it. Then enjoy Urine that way.

uninstall and find something else to do that won't stress you out

Yeah I think that's the best thing to do, uninstall it and wait for capcom to fix their bullshit. Instead I'll play other games that won't stress me out like dota 2

Dota 2 is an F2P game that is less F2P than SFV.

What ? literally everything is free except hats

>This serial number has reached it's use limit
>on a physical disc
>mfw
...how can they get away with that?

That's what I'm saying. In SFV new characters are locked behind a grind or paywall. Dota 2 being completely free is more generous with its heroes than this $60 game.

>Devs pollute game with so much DRM out of fear and propaganda pushed by code monkeys on their board.
>Best version of the game becomes the pirated one

Oh right I misunderstood your post.
Well in fact it's not completely free because to play dota 2 you have to pay with your own soul

>Sakura's Errand
What did they mean by this?

>A post-2007 world

Knowing Capcom they will ban all the players for "cheating" when they attempt to play without having malware on their computer.

One sick company, they can't even write properly, those fucks.

Isn't street fighter 5 supposed to be supported on linux too ?

Do the last part of Karin's story, where Sakura turns up

Was supposed to be out this year. But you know... Capcom.

Enjoy your credit card details being shared around.

Thanks, my man.

hey did anyone else get their FM reset from doing the survival round 1 thing

They took 80k from me.

I now have 800k left. Fuck it feels good abusing this shitty F2P system.

>buying games

imgur.com/a/AsDy2

This is what's giving people BSOD.

this is retarded
I want to like the game but every day it gets worse and worse, to the point that I have no right to defend it

Just pirate it.
Why would you give NuCapcom any money in the first place.

See you in your dreams, yeah, baby.
Even if they're bad dreams.

>what failed: capcom.sys

they took all of mine. I was sitting at like 700k and i logged on like two days ago and they left me with 66k

It feels great when SNK release KOF 14 for the PC it will revive the fightan game scene for PC version.

i know how you feel my man, just let it go, even the "creators" dont like their own game, why should we?

I started playing fighting games just before SFV released, so at the end of USF4
I thought I would go all out and train everyday and such to become a great fighter, i bought a PC that could run SFV, a fight stick because I'm more at ease with them, but then SFV is a disaster and Xrd is a disaster. My only hope is my PC can run Tekken 7 and a PC port of KOFXIV.
But it just feels like the whole universe don't want me to enjoy the FGC

I'm almost the same as you, but i played some other games before usfiv, but not too competetively, wanted to be SFV very good, but they can't even implement basic fixes like controller or keyboard support on PC, the netcode is shitty in my opinion, never lagged in usfiv, but in SFV every other match is a laggfest for me. I'm with you on kof and tekken, maybe we'll be lucky

>enjoying the FGC
Can you really enjoy that?

>actually enjoyed this game and defended it all the time
>now it won't even start up

>giving capcom access to your kernel

>PC has no AAA exclusives anymore.

>DE
>good perfomance
LMAO

>this shit happens
>still many issues with the game but Crapcom decides that this "patch" was a good idea
>tfw preordered game at launch so can't get a refund
Fuck what a good waste of $60.

Yeah it's so great that they're finally giving the PC some support after seven months of fucking nothing! I sure do trust them to not to outsource the port of the next game and fuck over PC gamers again!

for 2 days

Looked into their "NOT DRM". It makes a file called capcom.ini in the system32 folder after you double click the exe file. On exit it deletes said file which messes with your kernel. To add SSD and HDD usage when you actually run the exe goes to 100% before the game executes a server link. If you have a firewall it will need to be switched off as the game will then initiate a contact prior to running. There is no way for the firewall to run even when you give special permission to streetfighterv.exe as another file is trying to maliciously run in the background. This file is actually reading and sending your running tasks and services to an undisclosed ip address which I will figure out later. Basically their non drm system is a trojan virus that is masking as a malware within sfv.exe. Not to alarm you but that is why the anti virus and firewall block the game from starting. That is why the game will not start at all. If you have any protective software on your PC it will not start as it is a VIRUS and MALWARE in one. Be very careful as I have not tested it for long stretches of time. Max 15 minutes to see where it is sending my private data.

Should've been day 1 on PC. The wait kills these more niche fighting games.

>be paranoid as fuck when I start up the game
>starts up fine with no problems what so ever
Even so i changed my steam review to a negative. I love sfv but I'm not going to convince some random to buy a game capcom insists on breaking.

>$30 Season Pass
the "season pass" doesnt even unlock everything

I hate xinput (Not for controllers, mind you) because disabling keys on my keyboard through registry and reassigning them custom functions through direct input is no longer possible. For example, I disable the windows key and use it for microphone input, or setting up macros via the number pad.

At least know what you're talking about.
It's debatably (and I would agree that it is) malware but it's neither a trojan nor a virus.

>Install a rootkit or pay a monthly online fee if you want to play

Jesus Christ. Back to TF2, I guess.

Source: my(your) ass

This is what happens when you disrespect Smash

its karma

In my 15 years of PC gaming I've never seen a game that requires Kernel level access, this is dangerous, especially since we're talking about a company that can't even code their game properly.

ESEA requires it for their CSGO service and 2 years ago they used it to install a bitcoin miner than ruined tons of GPUs.

I just checked and found nothing along those lines. The amount of disinfo in this thread is mindblowing. And all just because you don't like a game.

>KoF14
>proper netcode

>b-but they patched it!

>Forced fights.
well, i mean

this IS a fighting game

>anti-crack solution
>note: not DRM

hahahahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

welp there goes any chance i would want it at sale for mod fappage

I'm seriously tempted to get Revelator but I already missed out the free characters, fuck.

Bravo Capcom

so that's why rtss overlay never works

I'm trying to delete capcom.sys but it says the file is being used on another program, SFV is not even open, what should I do?

Probably still loaded in the kernel.
Try to do it in safe mode or a recovery console.

Alright, managed to delete it via recovery mode, thanks m8. I'm uninstalling SFV right now, will not install again until (and if) Capcom removes this shit from their game.

In other news, Revelator is on sale for $25 on PS4.

>i cant stream to my internet friends
>muh youtube channel
>muh twitch

No, that'd be Street Fighter 3.

Streaming is a big part of gaming nowadays, wheter you like it or not you can't deny the fact many games are only popular because of streamers.