Hi Cred Forums Im currently developing Metal Gear Survive, ask anything

Hi Cred Forums Im currently developing Metal Gear Survive, ask anything.

Does it suck?

Prove it

>Im currently developing Metal Gear Survive

Why?

There's a tape in MGSV titled "how about them zombies, ey?"
So how about them zombies?

I ask you to stop developing that shitty game.

Why didn't you put the effort into making MGO not shit instead of wasting time on making something even more shit?

It wasn't supposed to be MGS themed but Konami insisted in doing something with the franchise. No idea if this was going to be a DLC for TPP.

I like my job and living in Japan.

The pay is good.

Yes can you stop please?

Wasn't around for TPP so...don't know

You better make it fucking good, if it's going to be Metal Gear themed then do it right. It's the MSF crew, make some ties to PW and GZ for the fans.

Why is it still in development? Have they not seen all the dislikes on all the trailers?

UPDATE YOUR ALGORITHM KEKNAMI

How's it feel selling your soul for shit pay?

Why?

At this point we don't have any script. Expect a lot of fan service.

Any MGS characters in the game?

TPP Quiet (she's not recording anything new), the other characters doesn't have voice, such as Venom Snake or Skullface.

Hayter is rumored to work with us in the next months, dont have a clue why.

>Hayter is rumored to work with us in the next months, dont have a clue why.
Don't tease me m8.

So Venom and Skullface are going to be in it without voice acting?

How the fuck are they there? Or Quite for that matter.

Sorry I expressed myself bad, they are going to have same lines as TPP, nothing new recorded, real pain in the ass to make Skullface doesnt sound out of place.

They are in the game just for gameplay purposes, as a said before, the team is not focused in the script as most of games today doesnt have a script until late stages of development, anyway, dont think the game will heavily focus on the narrative part of MGS.

Make Kaz playable and I'll buy it

Yes, part of it.

So does Konami seriously want to win people back or are they just shitting this out for easy cash

>the LA studio is closed
There goes your credibility

They want income.

Most of guys who worked previosly on LA are now here, dont know what I said wrong

Anyway, last I will say before deleting this is that I'll keep coming.

thanks for contributing to killing and destroying my favorite series' reputation, user. It doesn't hurt at all, it's a shame that the game fell under the Metal Gear IP.