It makes muh dick think.

At least I'm not mentally ill.

where is this from?

The Street Fighter "Swimsuit Special."

its just a puffy vulva.

>bulge
>previous games had no bulge
WHAT ARE THEY DOING

why is there no art of Poison and Juri. They were made for eachother.

>juri
>being a disgusting foot fetishist

A masochist and a sadist is a good pair, especially heterosexually.

I'm not a fan of feet, but their personalities are very good for one another

slay yourself my man

Dat Hugo doe

Well, the tits still look spectacular. So whatever.

there is nothing wrong with feet

Have you fags ever seen a cock bulge before? That's obviously a puffy vulva. Male genitals don't bulge out at the BOTTOM of our clothes. Only pussies do.

Commissioned by Capcom.....so it's basically official art.

Keep telling yourself that.

>puffy vulva

Whelp, time to fap

fuck off gay fa

We need to bring Roxy back. In before "she's not interesting because of lack of dick", yeah we get the point, you don't care about personalities outside of "does it s&m my dick", just physical anomalies.

That tells me the only thing interesting to you is freak show circuses, or yourself in the mirror

pls post poisonxjuri

without the whole "was she born a man or not?" Poison's pretty forgettable.

fite me 1v1 m8

still is a trashy slut thing

I totally agree. Most people couldn't even tell you what Poison likes and dislikes or what she likes to eat without looking it up on a wiki right this second as I write this, I saw you, faggots. Don't lie. They literally don't care about the character, but of the joke of a circus freak show physical anomaly that he/she is, and that just makes it a meme. A meme that they fap to and talk about wanting to be pegged by it, so it's clear the only thing that makes the character popular is something that simply pleases their own dicks. I hope these are not the same people who shit on otaku media like VNs, dating sims, eroge, Senran Kagura, DOA Beach, etc, because that spits so much more hypocrisy than Poison's dick spews giant loads of cum.

Hottest design dick or not dick

foot fetish is vanilla as fuck you dingus

No, you're right. Same with Mai from Blazblue, all that matters is she used to be a man. That's fetishists for you.

So this is official art proving Poison is a man.

Udon stuff is not "official art"
it´s licenced art.

Poison was a futanari since her conception so i don't get why people are freaking over this.

>Most people couldn't even tell you what Poison likes and dislikes or what she likes to eat without looking it up on a wiki right this second as I write this, I saw you, faggots. Don't lie.

To be honest, thats literally most of SF characters.
Most people can only say like one or two sentences about these characters.