One expression stands out in this Picture

One expression stands out in this Picture

God eater thread

qt bullet autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-AagsSKJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is this retard such an eyesore?
With all that flair crap all over him he looks like an Applebee's shat him out.

Why is Ciel such a qty?

>Enough of your shit Julius, even I know there are no such things as curry trees
>Can I leave now? I'm expecting a new litter from Cappy
>I wish I was in Hiro's room creating bullets

>Kanon friendly fires
>None loses anything
>Romeo friendly fire Hiro
>He has to change his hole outfit

Kanon's friendly fire is truly friendly.
It simply nudges you out of the way forcefully.

>Autism Moe

Chi you STILL smug even stabbed in the neck

I guess if there was dating in this game and you chose Kanon, she'd still friendly fire you

except this time it'd be out of love

lovely fire?

We Sorcerers now

Autism is endearing when cute girls have it.

I like her better than Alisa. Too bad she isn't as popular.

can only be smug for so long though

Lindow is SO popular he got this extra episode all on his own

I've had Kanon hit me so that I i-frame through enemy attacks, so I guess she's already doing that for me.

I have faith in my Kanon.

You get to dress him up in far less garish clothes later so that's something

At least the devs love her. Their favourite girl besides Kanon.
Too bad their playerbase is the opposite.

>BUT I HAD TO SHOOT IF YOU JUST...

I know you've probably been asked this every thread (sorry), but sell this to a long-time MonHun player. Generations is starting to bore me now. If it helps, I thought Freedom Wars was really fun and this is kinda looking like that. Can I play with PS4/Steam players at the same time or is everything seperated? Can Euro players play with Murrican players? People keep telling me it's "more anime" but what does that even mean?

Anyone still playing Resurrection? It's longer than I expected and I don't grind so it's kind of tough later on.

Still looks needlessly weeb but much more tolerable.

I like how this entire scene is in your point of view and why Lindow is so popular

I find it amusing whenever one of the characters complains about one of the others not performing up to par and endangering the mission because I know that they actually change their AI to showcase this but I still never notice it.

The only teammate AI that's really noticeable is Kanon's friendly fire.

In terms of gameplay, it's a much faster paced hunting game compared to MH, but also with a lot less precision required.
There are still hitzones that take different damage based on weapon type, but no sharpness/bouncing type mechanic to worry about. So it's much more about moving fast and hitting hard.
Also a larger emphasis on ranged play since your weapon has access to both at all times.

As for the more anime, it's dealing with the fact that it has a pretty involved story with various wacky characters as well as the people in the quest themselves being infinitely more chatty than what you'd see in MH.
There's a lot of character to everyone you meet, with some people liking the chatter while others disliking it.

As for playing, only PS4 and Vita share cross play, and I'm pretty sure Euro and Murrica share servers, but I'm not sure.

If you're coming into GE because you're bored of MH you're going to be a bit disappointed. Thanks to GE's accelerated pacing, you'll blaze through them fairly quickly. GER will last you about 50 hours and 2RB about 100. There is endgame grinding to do for both games but it's mainly about playing slots against the RNG for skill upgrades. On the bright side you can turn up the difficulty for every mission which gives enemies a lot more HP and damage output, so you can tailor the game a bit more if you're blazing through it.

That said the games play quite differently even if they share their core progression systems. GE combat is floaty, fast and rewards agressive play. To counter this there are no iframes so you have to avoid attacks rather than dodge through them. Predator styles of Resurrection give you a lot of ways of maintaining your Burst Meter, which itself has a lot of skills that work off it. Blood Arts in Rage Burst let you modify your weapon's moveset to either shore up weaknesses or improve key attacks. And the Blood Rage mechanic is is the equivalent of a Final Fantasy limit break.

how does he take them from the lock up and what does he DO with them

Neat. I've read it's more about the aggressive and fast way of playing, which reminds me of Freedom Wars (even down to having long range guns).
>As for the more anime, it's dealing with the fact that it has a pretty involved story with various wacky characters as well as the people in the quest themselves being infinitely more chatty than what you'd see in MH.
There's a lot of character to everyone you meet, with some people liking the chatter while others disliking it.
Sounds like a JRPG, which is fine. If possible, would you mind telling me the difference between GE1 and GE2? I know GE2 has a story and proper characters, but does GE1? Or do you make your own hunter, as such. Literally the only screens I've see for it are " hey guys look, Tokyo Ghoul mask".

Reminds me a bit of Dissidia, but looks a lot more grounded. I had enough autism to grind for the skill upgrades on the weapons in Freedom Wars, so I'd like to have some en-game content, even if it is RNG. Would you guys say the GE universe is interesting? Would I need to watch the anime?

My guess is that he tinkers with them for hours.

Anyone know where the fuck Aragami Resonater D can be obtained?

>Would you guys say the GE universe is interesting?
It's a scifi cosmic horror wiped out humanity story. Unfortunately the game does a pretty bad job with showing you just how fucked up things really are. Where it really shines is the character interaction and development for a few of them. GE2 goes full stop with this since interacting with characters becomes a major mechanic.

>Would I need to watch the anime?
The only episodes worth watching are 6 and 10. The anime only covers about 10% of Resurrection's storyline.

The main difference between GE1 and 2 is the story, new monsters, and the extra mechanics like said.

1 gets Predator Styles.
2 gets Blood Arts.

It's pretty easy to play 2 without playing 1, but you'll miss out on some old throwbacks here and there since 2 is pretty much a direct sequel to 1.

As for watching the anime itself, it's not really necessary.
But great fun to watch the MC be a shit.

non god eaters are squishy

Why are the Great Sword's Blood Arts so fun, Chaser made it into a boosted hammer but cooler, there is this dunk one, and I bet there are even more cooler ones when you do parrys right.

You have to craft it I think.

I am really fucked up, wish I got the screenshot of the scene right before this one. The look of "not this shit again" while Alisa screams.

Neat, thanks anons. I will probably buy it on Steam when I get paid tomorrow, I'll need something to play over the weekend. I'd always intended to play 1 then 2 anyway. With 3 being announced, I'd rather get stuck in sooner rather than later. Thanks again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-AagsSKJs

Okay, what is this? Are we getting a new game? And is that Soma narrating?

>Would I need to watch the anime?
No, if you want more history or know what happens between games go for the mangas, unlike the anime those are canon to the history, that would be -2nd- break and Undercover, but undercover is not translated and -2nd- break only a bit of it at least enough to know about GE2.
Abou the people already told you so nothing to really bring here

Fuck, the game took away the godly support character have been building.

Hibari had team AP up, BA up, support +1, and support redraw

Something bothering me after this, is this related to what Yuu saw before leaving?
and yes its a new game and the voice is Jap Soma.

You can watch the anime, it's not really canon to the game, but it helps sell the setting really well and it can be fun seeing the MC suffer for being bad at this.

so Gilbert "Fraggin Gil" Is currently the tallest member of Blood

with order going Gil > Julius > Hiro > Livie > Nana > Romeo > Ciel in order

Remember to join the Steam group, in GE1 online is easier since you can invite people, so don't hesitate to find bros and ask them to help you beat stuff.

That's probably something else, like a new Ark or some weird secret base.

yeah that should be the team heights, he is also the oldest.

Holy shit Tornado rush is good. Is it the best BA to use for long blades. Also should I stick with the Kurogane Long Blade the whole game.

>Secret base where the kyuubi shows up for the first time and hasnt been mentioned in GE2RB
Fishy, I'm calling dibs someone fucked up again or is trying to reset the world.

Gee, at this point they should just accept that every Branch Director wants to destroy the world or something. I bet that's why the Main HQ got blown up, they were trying to make a new Nova or something stupid like that.

Grem wasnt too bad

Where are you getting these raws?

At least with the Sacred Grounds creation there's a safespot for Oracle based apocalypses now

I think Undercover is set in the Himalayas, so it should tie in with GEO.

mfw keep screwing up block with switch and getting smacked

Correction, it's episode 5, not 6.

>wanting to be like Eric "Ogretail Food" der Vogelweid
I uh
Erina, that's not something you should be asking for, just saying

On a sidenote, I never expected her and Emil to actually be literally related

I wonder if she'll ever know that Emil and Eric acted pretty similarly

or masked ogre is purely yuu's hyper delusions via resonence and Eric's ID slowly creeping up after yuu devoured the ogre tail that devoured eric

Anime Pita is such a perfect bad guy that I can't help but love the asshole. I kind of wish that more Arragami in the games had as much personality as this bastard had in the anime.

I wonder if Kate was really right about Haru being a good teacher

Because he certainly could not teach Kanon how to AIM

it might be universal decree, like how Alisa's boobs will always be lewd, that Kanon shall forever friendly fire

Any good assault bullet recipes? So far I just took the bombs and threw the three-shot on all of them.

Problem with the games is that nothing is around long enough to become a recurring villain. Marduk got close in the GE2 storyline though.

She knows in her heart of hearts

>I heard that you were talking shit about muh brother like i wuldnt find out.

>nigga just gave up on and shoved Kanon right at me to deal with
I hope that faggot enjoys the Oracle Reserve+Blast Release combo whenever they have a mission

He taught her nothing but aiming.

So I just beat the Arius Nova, and I gotta ask, is it over? Missions in 14 are still labeled story, am I gonna miss out on stuff? Like new outfits for Alisa?

It's over. Arius Nova was the final boss. D14 is just you going on 1 on 1 missions with all the NPCs.

Is that worth it? Do I get more outfits? Is there any reason to continue beyond personal challenge?

>On a sidenote, I never expected her and Emil to actually be literally related
It might just be a families so close she calls him uncle too sort of thing. Really I just want it to be a case of tsun and her and Emil to hook up someday. And Eric was just cocky and careless on the return trip, he was supposed to be an up and comer if I remember right.

you get
ren in the middle

and

THE MASKED OGRE at the end

You unlock Shio, Ren and Masked Ogre (but only as extra characters and not as part of the plot) and get Generic Compound Cores to upgrade weapons to Rank 14.

It's just endgame grinding at that point though. You're good to move onto Rage Burst if you haven't.

Masked Ogre is muh nigga. Too bad you have to be so far into the game in RES to get him.

>100 atacks
Is it even possible to go that fast with a hammer ?

Assault gun

So how are you supposed to activate/use your Blood Rage? I'm so lost on some of the mechanics of this game.

So it's the Ps Vita version good? Or should I wait until I have a ps4?

First you need 100% ER. Then you activate the pledge menu. You can't be damaged while in the menu so you don't have to worry about getting hit. You start by picking the target of your blood rage. For a base blood rage, you need to do a set amount of damage to the target. Selecting other pledges increases the damage buff the subsequent rage will give you. Pledges depend on your blood art and other are random. Once you selected all the pledges you want to attempt, you have 30 seconds to complete them or the rage will fail. Ally damage will help you with the damage based ones, not sure about the others.

I kinda wish they would let some things remain like anime Pita, GER's Pita and the Nova were good since you fought them several times, but I wish they could get expanded scenes to give them personalities so we can hate them too.

That way it will feel great when we finally kill those things and get to wear them as weapons.

Post YFW finish the special pledge in the final story flight vs World closer

I want to BULLY Soma!

boing

>fighting Amaterasu for the first time
I didn't know this game was also a comedy.

YUNO IS WONDERFUL

Fuck autistfu, Idolfu is the superior choice

CAKE

unfortunately the anatomy of that picture is lacking

Alright boys, lets stop this from becoming JUST a waifu thread.

>Favorite weapon
>Favorite Gun
>Best companion

>Short blade
Its the superior weapon in 2. Fight me.
>Kurogane Knife series
Not really a fan of monster looking weapons
>Sniper
>Soma/Gil
Gimme those bonus break rewards

How did Gina manage to only lose an eye when everything they fight has claws so big they would cleave her in half?

She might have lost her eye before becoming a God Eater.

>BUSTER

>Kikodaito is sexy
>Im not really sure, Im busy bouncing around if I need to be op or not with blast guns, or farm Evoke with Assault
>Can never name one

>That first meeting between Soma and Rachel

They sure know how to throw jabs at each other

Scythes forever
Claudia, she was my weaponfu back in Burst, though I can never go back to Short Blades now
Sniper
Kanon in Res, tie between Ciel and Livie in 2

Soma's jab was lacking in the oh snap factor for me, now Rachel's, Rachel's was both personalized, and brutal

I'll miss her verbal assaults when GE3 comes out

who knows, there might be a bigger jerk to come about

Is that one girl supposed to be Kate?

Its Alisa's friend

I wonder what happens if Gil or Haru ever meets her

Despite being brutal Soma handled it nicely, considering how much ICE BURN effect it had.

What, you mean Against the World that gives you over 100 additional Rage?

yes

Maybe she can actually see out of both eyes and only wears an eyepatch for chuuni reasons

Rachel's charisma came from more than her just being a sociopathic cunt, her insane mothering complex also contributed a lot, and how she destroys anyone who gives her any sort of emotional opening

Ah well, we'll see soon enough what kind of crazy apocalypse creating madman this setting will have next

I dont even remember the conditions for that one

Im pretty sure it was purely damage

best girl comin thru

Well that explains it

something tells me all these pledges in RB system is basically accepting dares your god arc tells you

Which character had the best set of episodes?

Karel for me all because of the hospital tweest at the last one.

Sky Dancer is carrying me through Difficulty 12

Soma really grew in the past 3 years

though the only other person who could give him that doctorate is Sakaki, though Sakaki is the type to be stern? so Soma probably had to earn it

makes you wonder how interesting the world of Arcology is

or whatever the term they use for the study of Oracle cells and practical applications

These make me want to get into Busters again.

They were my faves in Burst, though I dropped them for Scythes in RB

You know, one thing I DID like about the anime was how out of place the Aragami looked.
Really makes them look unnatural, which is good for them.

they're sort've hard to use in +99 Shenanigans

but otherwise they're a solid hard hitting choice

Man, this was exceedingly gay, I wouldn't be surprised if they announced Julius was canonwaifu

I wouldn't mind if he kept that fabulous hair

You'd think Julius x Hiro would be the most popular yaoi ship. But nope, it's Lindow x Soma

>check out artist Pixiv

that got gay real quick

>Lindow x Soma
they really dont care how if it even makes sense

Ciel's autsitic ciels~

gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That's dumb. It should be Haru x Me.

You'd think one of them being canon straight and married would be an issue, but ah well, in the end I suppose it's hotness that matters

Nothing stops Fujoshis.

I have no idea how it works out in their heads

some one tell me how

I liked Burst, always thought it was too bad that 2 never came out in English...

Wait, they fucking release it last month? Finally?

I swear they could've had character episodes for the supports too so we could get to know them better

Daimon pretty much appears at the beginning and NEVER appears again despite being Friar's engineer

Licca got too much spotlight

atleast Yae appears some times

yes

there have been slight casting changes, but only noticeable ones are Kanon and Sakaki, but they match more to their japanese originals this time around

Better late than never, at least. Now to find the time to play it.

>Character Episodes with Leah
>It's literately her crying about Rachel every episode

I don't know why they gave us so many fucking operators.
Like, fucking Capybara? Seriously? And who the fuck actually uses Kunio?

I guess they wanted to give you options incase you where tired of Hibari or something

Terumi is there for girls who want a guy to be the voice in their ear

Urara is QT

Don't forget the mandatory acts like a massive slut moment

Because if there's one thing that defines Leah other than her being literally mindbroken by her sister, is her lewdness

Bitch, I won't have you shittalking the capybara

Kunio and Damien could take a hike though, yeah

>Kunio and Damien
do these guys even HAVE spoken lines besides their support lines?

is it me or are threads going really fast

Kunio had Alisa's character episode, Damien I don't know, I think not

her slutty moments will always be interrupted by members of Blood except for the last episode

Jeez, Yuno come and join in, I'm sure Livie and Nana could spare some eggs, and oranges

There's even fanart of FeMC x Feldman

Well, at least that one is straight.

Desk works suck.

idk what you're talking about

> Kiko Shield
> negative resistance to everything

For what purpose?

Kunio also talks in that weird Farmer Julius sequence, I think.

Is there a female voice thats just blanc from the hyperdimension NEptunia?? I would Really love to have lady white heart as a char IF not are there some really funny/cute voices that you suggest?? main reason Im asking other then wanting to make blanc is Every person Ive played with that uses a female char Has the same voice, So If I use my friends avatars I Just hear 3 of myself all saying the same thing so if you guys can help me out I would be thankful

Speaking of the special costumes

Is Julius' farmer costume inspired by his episode? Or was his episode inspired by the costume?

So I decided to go for the scythe in 2RB, what are the beat blood arts for it?

TUR
BU
LENCE

>the black armlets signify you have P66 Bias Factor in you, which Rachel made possible to inject into a God Eater, and jammed into her pet project, Blood
>Livie has a black armlet from the start
Somehow this doesn't feel right, since she was thrown away from the start, I doubt Rachel juiced her up, but Feldman and co being the source doesn't sound right either

Turbulence is your friend for a good chunk of the way, though I prefer full rank Mortal Divide now at endgame

A interesting thing about the voice you pick for your character will also pretty much determine their personality and what they say for your victory quote and ect.

Too bad there's really no way to know what they will say until you already picked your voice and are locked into that voice/personality for the rest of the game.

there's a trophy for maxing all blood art for one type of weapon, so you might as well use em all and see which one you like best.

Good thing I ended up getting a lazy and goofy personality for my RB character.

>IM SO PSYCHED TO DO NOTHING

>that scene where you're touching hands
>holding him naked
This is true, Julius is canon husbando.

not really

you can use import data to re-customise your character. just be sure to press 'continue' instead of 'new game'

Execution

Why use Mortal Divide when Execution is a straight upgrade?

is that a catboi on the far right?

execution is much harder to get the timing down. I only get it off 30% of the time...

Just practice then. The window seems to be about the same as Just Guard, from the moment the scythe tip hits the ground.

Rachel probably did inject her with something, P66 perhaps. She killed thousands of other children performing experiments on them.

Any blade experts for GE2:RB in the thread right now?

I want to dedicate myself to one blade class that would take me to late late game, Short or Buster. Which one should I stick to? I heard long blades were meh here

I'd go Scythes but my friend is already gonna main it.

I dunno what's your dick size?

>Shitalking Cappy
You looking for trouble?
there is a suspicious number of Hiro x Julius.
I find funny how self aware is Hiro voice.
>When I get back maybe I will run some errands or something... or maybe i just hangout

That's a girl you stupid fucking faggot.

So which monsters are missing in GER? I suppose boss monsters like Aragamirachel are a given. Who else?

The Psions most likely since they dont become a thing until the Red Rain

Looks like a shit girl then

What recipe is this?, madness.

Garm
Kyuubi
Demiurge
Chrome Gawain
Arc Solders (including zero)
World Opener
World Closer
Dreadpikes
Night Hollows
Silkies
Psions
Arc Aberrants
Orochis

Shit, thats a lot. Are there at least GER only monsters?

The two Arda Novas, Anime Pita and Arius Nova.

God Eater is probably the only series where in a cutscene you can shit on a monster that you can't even fight yet.

I can't think of many examples of that besides leaving a scar on the Marduk. Generally you fight the monster then your character fights it in a cutscene.

So how does the mixed damage of the Great Swords work? Do some attacks do sunder and then hold attack do Crush? Do all attacks do mixed damage? Any help here?

GE/GEB/GER Phritvi Mata, GE2RB Ontovasara/Yaksha Tivra

Learn to aim,dammit.

How do you change weapons for party members in 2?

Duo this really difficult faggot with them

1v2 crimson orochi.
>difficult
how?

>>>difficult
>how?
hes not exactly a walk in the park for people un prepared man

not everyone has end game stuff

What is it with autistic faggots like you shitting out screenshots literally no one wants to see?

Is there anyway to experience the GE story without the games? I'm not really a fan of hunting games, but these types of apocalyptic world stories usually entertain me.

its not exactly hard or grindy compared to monster hunter

and its ANIME AS HELL, so you're gonna need to love that cheese

I guess that means no? Eh, I tried to play the first game on PSP, but I just couldn't get into it.

they've improved a lot from the psp version

Have to do this shitty 162 story survival mission with kyuubi at the end and those other 2 fuckers, if anyone wants to help, I have a public room open. Its "Fe" and I wrote that its story 162, so it should be easy to find. Playing on PSN.

it shouldnt be too hard

shit It got full quick?!

Yeah, I closed the room because everyone was still in midgame, should have put the minimum progress to 161. Ill open it again, give me a second.

We could also do other missions while where at it.

make sure you remember to put the title on it

> homing bullets exists
> never see her use em ever

I blow up aragami

Crimson Orochi is a pain in the ass. I could only beat it by cheesing the fuck out of it with stunlock assault bullets, fucker keeps oneshotting me otherwise.

Why would she need them?
She can hit the Aragami perfectly fine.

When I first saw the cutscene with her, I was expecting her to end up in, you know, more than one.
Even if it was just more Fenrir advertisements.

Why is see so many dislike No Way Back 2? I mean the other are good too but this one fits the fight much better.

>help dude

>Practically invincible due to all augs

>devs make Nana a retard so you'll feel guilty whenever you sexualize her
>dress her up in a whore outfit
Why.

Just saw the hilarious cutscene with Captain Beta. How much longer does fucking difficulty 4 last?

)Don'r sexualize
|
)Sexualize
is a moral choice for your dick

Why does she wear her hair in cat ears?

reminder no matter who you create

you're always underage

ngggh its too easy with ONE other person

It's not like they'll arrest me I go after cakes, so it's fine

Hope we get to play sometime again. And god is the chat limitation awful in this game. Time to grind for some proper skills and rank 15 weapons. So far Im still running around with my clusterfuck equipment, so I guess you did most of the work here. Anyway, thanks for joining.

some thing tells me branches picked upped old laws

also Yoshino's database entry listed that she went rogue because something concerning God eater marriages not really being a thing and ran with Nana, Im curious who her husband is

I wonder if she was chased out or something

>Gilbert's Blood Power gives all members on the field attack up two levels for 95 seconds, activating every time he does a Charge Glide. As Gil mainly fights in Gun Form, this may not be reliable.

o-oh

Anybody else feel like they made Rachel way too fucking young?

The whole orphanage backstory for Blood make no fucking sense when Julius is 20 and Rachel is like 27.

I think its fine

Julius could've been 11 while Rachel would be 18

not to mention she MURDERED her father and possibly got the entire estate

>calling a girl seven years your senior mommy

would you your cripple mommy?

>God eater marriage not a thing
>Meanwhile Lindow and Sakuya
unless other branches are like that I dont see why not, hell even if Yuu married Alisa nothing bad would happen since everyone supports that too, that is, Yuu decided to take all cradle shit for Lindow so he could stay with his family but Lindow told him to fuck off and worry about his friends more since none wants to see him dead.
God eaters fucking each other in Far east branch is ok.

its probably something that wasnt established 17 years ago

by the time lindow got hitched there where probably several cases that God eater children procedures was more of a thing

makes me wonder how many god eater children are there in the world

make me wonder how many of them where orphans and where taken in by rachel

>multitailed fox monster has japanese sounding music
ok

>wolf with many snake heads supposed to represent Yamata-no-Orochi doesn't
>it goes to the armored panther instead
????

fight crimson orochi?

>Cappy just keeps growing
Did we inadvertently create yet another Devouring Apocalypse?

Yep. He was an Aragami all along.

You are now imagining the cast of GE2 screaming Cappy's name and Ciel sobbing hysterically when she valiantly sacrifices herself in the next installment.

Anyone taking bets on Cappy being our ace in the hole against that giant thing from the GE3 trailer?

its kinda funny how they refer to cappy as a HE some times

but then it gets pregnant

>3rd villan is Ciel and the Cappys apocalypse

>Ciel creates an army of Cappy's
>somehow fits them all with god arcs and blast guns
>has over one thousand different types of autism bullets at her disposal

>Why would she need them?
>She can hit the Aragami perfectly fine.

>Cappy shooting HDHs, IODs, Meteors and LoR
its over

>each time a Cappy devours an Aragami, it grows bigger

>wasting OP on Homing

Wow, why is Gina such an upstanding individual?

I was expecting a bit more crazies out of defense unit member.

>eventually someone gets the bright idea to use one as a mount
>Cappy Hussars were born that day

>Blitz Cappy

>mfw Hibari's reactions to this thing in RB
Best operator.

Why is she so fucking excited over it anyway?
>Oh shit nigga it's Abaddon KILL IT NOW! KILL IT NOW!
Jesus

Its core is full of rare shit and it doesn't fight back so it's a good and easy way of getting that rare shit?

>let it get away
>she flips her shit even harder

She likes to see God Eaters killing shit.

I mean she watches it eating snacks after all.

It's not that easy when you're getting gangbanged by 2 Hannibals when it spawned.

Why not keep them and train them, is not like they fight back, sakaki could actually do his experiments on them.

I assume they can just magically burrow into the ground, even if they shouldn't be able to.

I've never had one escape so far, does she really flip her shit again if that happens?

So I've never played a God Eater game before. I've played plenty of MonHun though, how does it stack up? Should I play the first one? Is the online a huge component?

>how does it stack up?
Similar, but different.
Combat is significantly faster, but also less weighty. You can swap between melee and range at will. More story driven and if you cannot stand anime you might very well hate that fact.
>Should I play the first one?
Yeah, you should.
>Is the online a huge component?
Not really. There's no separation between online and offline missions (other than the character episodes in RB) and you can almost always bring AI party members anyway.

Thank you user, i was worried that I'd be missing out on something huge if I took my time with the first, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

beats getting hit by kanon over and over in the middle of your combos.

Nah man, take your time.
Online (on PC at least) is sorta fucked due to the way they locked your region to your download region. A Dark Souls did something similar, I heard?
On top of that the game won't display rooms that are on a mission, so you have to idle to get people in.
They sorta dropped the ball there.
Take however long you want with the first one.

>I've never had one escape so far, does she really flip her shit again if that happens?
Yes, it's actually kinda disturbing.

To show that she can't dress herself.

The censor is incredibly awful in the ingame chat.
Back, but, aria, and god are all censored.
Ass is not.

Where is Sariel's shot weakpoint?

The game tells me it's the torso but either it's not or I'm hitting some invisible hitbox from another body part.

What a weird censor.

Just give him a highcost bullet and he'll start using his spear more often

Head.

And the skirt part after bond break I think.

Is 'after' censored?

Not sure, don't think it's come up in conversation yet.

I almost hope it is, if only for MH Tri nostalgia.

Head is a ranged pierce weakpoint only after being broken.
Torso is indeed a ranged pierce weakpoint, but it's tiny as fuck, and this you could well be hitting the face/skirt/arms instead by a bit. You need to shoot it in the breasts to get the torso weakpoint.

You can literally sample each voiced line

This is Fran Francoise Fancesca de Bourgogne. Say something nice about her.

nice ass

She's reliable and decided to jump Friar when it was going to shit.
Also nice ass.

She likes movies and probably has good taste in them

I like her reasons for being an operator.

If anyone can help me out It will be Appriciated

I want that booty, Fran

What voice do you always hear?

I think its the Number 6 Female voice Let me check

No no Im wrong its the first voice number 1

So everyone you've played with has been lazy and just hit yes on voice one. Just...don't pick voice one.

Main request though was for a voice that starts calm collected somewhat quiet but then goes full Rage when fighting something like the character blanc from The neptunia series

the chat thing needs longer character limits

Well originally you just said you wanted funny/cute, which should be easy enough to find just by going through the voices. Not everyone knows the character you're talking about.
Don't think you'll find anything that does BOTH in battle. You'll have to pick between funny/cute or calm and collected or ragey. What with your character essentially not talking except in battle, other than a very few circumstances (and those circumstances won't be different than the battle voice)

Thats true....hmm I will figure it out

>Playing with people on rank 15
>Guy I joined has ok gear but nothing aside +1
>Jack in box +5
>Literally rape every aragami myself
>Guy ask me what the fuck was going on
When I started doing crimson orochi like it was just an ogretail, I realize I need to stop playing for a bit.

>shoot IOD at Ouroboros's eye
>it hits his back instead
Nice hitboxes

what the fuck was going on

>Alisa is squishy!
>Kota is...notsquishy. Why not squishy?

Her tits sure do jiggle a lot in these remakes.

is there possibly a voice that gets close??

Denuvo :( I so fucking want to play it...

>On a sidenote, I never expected her and Emil to actually be literally related

They're not. Emil was a close friend of Eric's so he tries to be a stand-in brother for Erina.

>tfw your god arc doesn't match
>your friend's does

He's using the Sariel sword and gun (which turn white) and I got him to make the Aether shield which isn't a perfect fit but fits visually with the rest of his gear

Just buy it.

Turbulence is a meme

Soul Devour is massively useful for accruing OP for blast guns, 2 combos can net you a full bar of 150 OP

Death Harvest eats big monsters alive

i meant your post

Quit being poor

Not my post, I thought you were talking about the webm
I would hazard to guess that somebody was playing with a friend, but is Really Fucking Good while Friend is not

we havent gotten another types of characters yet

Basically, after finishing all Hard DF15, Special Mission, RB2 missions and Urgent missions including +99 challenges I decide to jump into the online, on PC, yes I know its crazy but I actually find people.
I was expecting people around my rank to rape aragamis and I was actually looking forward to see how fast we can rape aragamis in DF15 so I joined this random guy who had same rank as me. What happened it seems I'm more than ready. Also gale strike is underated as fuck.

You'll probably find more people like me - those who are struggling to beat Crimson Orochi without cheesing the fuck out of it

too bad i'm stuck in a shitty region with no players so i'm shit out of luck thanks to bamco's retarded decision to regionlock online

i'm jelly as fuck you actually got to play online at all

I just bought the Steam bunder and started on ressurrection. Opened the bullet editor, dismissed it as useless and closed immedeatly. Is this somethin thats going to screw me over in the long run? Or can I go through the game without ever messing with it

You can change your download region in Steam and play with people in the other region.
But of course, because you only see lobbies that are still recruiting, it's going to LOOK dead no matter what, regardless of how many people may or may not be playing.
But at least you can play with people in other regions.

you can go through the game without messing with it, but not having an edited bullet or two is going to make some missions harder for you, especially since the game gives you tons of skills to augment your bullets and gun

>Opened the bullet editor, dismissed it as useless and closed immedeatly
you are a crazy man, but no playing through history wont make you notice it, on the other hand it can reaaaallly make things more easier like blow chiyous in a couple of seconds, or hit spots your meele cant, you will still need weapons skills though.

Casual bullet editting? Yes, that will probably be useless compared to the default.
If you know what you're doing and/or are copying recipes others have made? Created bullets are the strongest things in the damn game.

Understanding basic concepts like how HDH and IODs work can give you some very powerful bullets without needing to know a lot about intricacies. Even making something as simple as a basic shot that explodes into a bomb can help you out against aragami without having to look into the editor much.

Most of the really good stuff has been figured out, and if you're up for it you can decipher moonrune bullet recipes to get some real crazy shit.

Anyone have a more efficient anti-Pita bullet?

This one is just a dumbfire bomb with a penta formula attached to it but it seems that the current penta formula only increases the power of the bullet by around 100% and I know it can go way higher. Or does the grav shot not boost power as much as the antigrav chip did in GE2RB?

I could do around 40k per shot firing the same concept bullet into Pita's cape in GE2RB but it seems a little more muted in GER.

How accurately can you target that bullet onto a Pita?

I was personally more of a fan of LoR shots since they are cheaper and easier to target parts with than penta-bombs like AGs.

the fuck

>tfw Tatsumi is a decent support who will lay down healing items and decently afflict status effects if you equip the skills on him
>Kanon is really competent and can solo Aragami by her self better than just about every character
>They are not part of main squad

As accurately as you can land a dumfire L shot. Unlike AG, it's actually targetable since the LL bomb is set to detonate when the L shot hits.

I don't use LoR on Pita since it always hits the body instead of the cape.

Are there any cool assault bullets? All the crazy recipes I find are for blast guns.

This is the GE2RB version. The FoF chip on the L shot is just so you can shoot it through allies who may block your shots, since L shot is a cheap module it only increases the OP cost by like 5.

Since this is basically a dumbfire rocket launcher with the penta formula duct taped to it, I find it really useful to hit top-side stuff that LoR can't reach as well as just in general being able to precisely target parts with massive crush weakness.

You can also shoot the ground near your target to hit lower parts more reliably, such as Hannibal's gauntlet and Chi-you's legs.

Which game?

Resurrection.

>tfw the game doesn't let you be a underage bearded hobo

japs have rarely ever liked beards in their cartoons

its unclean, and looking at the west, I can agree with them

>the wing eyes are also faces
Lovely.

all to shoot lasers at you

man I'd take a break and buff all the old monsters too like they did for EDGE pita

new attacks after a certain point and they go CRAZY

for some of them anyway

You need to groom your beard, not let it turn into a fucking unkempt forest.

I want to cuddle a sariel

Most bearded characters in anime are generally over the age of 35~40. It's used to express wisdom with their age or whatever.

A lot of Japanese men don't have beards irl, some barely get a stubble in their 20s. It isn't like in America or the west where you see 14y/os with fucking Keemstar beards

Kanon is pretty much an honorary main squad member now.

Have access to her far earlier than the rest of the Defense Squad, has more lines, but also not 100% forced upon you in story missions should not desire getting out of her line of fire.

I don't know if there is difference between original PSP and RES, but she barely if ever friendly fired in RES compared to PSP version. Atleast from my memory.

The only Sariel that has a true face is Nyx, all the others have eyes all over their body while their face is just a fake.

I want her to have my God Eater children

>muh monster

I am playing Res right now and Kanon is the No.1 cause of failed devours.

Can someone make a room and Help me Finish The Rank 10 Missions In GER on PSN please?? because every time I make a room everyone im playing with lags out and gets disconnected leaving me in a hellish no win fight tell me when the rooms made Im on story mission 71

looks like some one likes their dad too much

Right in plain sight, where everyone can see, and nobody noticed it at all

yfw its actually julius

Are they ever going to fix the fucking music issue in RB? Some of the old music is pretty good, having it constantly cut out mid-mission is super fucking annoying.

anyone know a site with a complete upgrade path of any weapon in god eater 2?
only found cirnopedia with the kurogane path

Back when I played Res... she was also the best god damn healer ever. Less than 50% health and she would make a effort to heal you.

Everyone else did so around 25% or never...

>cut out mid-mission is super fucking annoying.
when enemy disengages, after a little bit the music should lower down?

some reason or another... the music in God Eater 2 pales on comparison to God Eater Res.

I'm falling asleep on some of the music in 2.

I prefer his calmness during mission chatter.
The bug is that sometimes the music stops entirely, even mid-combat, and doesn't resume.

they grew on me eventually

>The bug is that sometimes the music stops entirely, even mid-combat, and doesn't resume.

must be a pc problem

So what's so special about this anime? Is there any particular reason to watch/read it?

The 2 ost is pretty backloaded, with a lot of good stuff not really showing up until later missions.
Yes, PC-only issue as far as I know.

I hate idiots who sacrifices everyone's endurance for their stupid pledge on top of making everyone's health 1...

Anyone on PS4 or Vita want to help me with this mission?

its not thaaaaaaaaaaat bad

The anime sucks.
The GAME is great.

Or at least help me crush some free missions since my usual squad is missing and I can get Lindow some good abilities?

so what is the best melee weapon``

He is a nice guy who wants his waifu back and is working hard for that.

Vitafag here, as long as we do free missions i can play for a bit.

Any particular difficulty you want?

Just bought God Eater 2. The first game comes with it. I have no idea what this game is, I've never seen footage, I only know that there's cute girls in it and it's >fun

Should i play the first one? Or jump straight into the second? What am I in for?

I just killed the first Einherjar, as long as we don't fight Magatsu Kyuubi or do level-difficulty missions anything is fine.

If you care about the story start in 1, if not just play the second and enjoy the gameplay.

Happy devouring!

I just did that last night. Works for me.
Message is Great Scott. Password is junk

I do care about the story so I'll start with 1. Thanks dude

...just to ask...the servers aren't region locked like in the PC version, right?

The one you are best with.

Just try the weapons and find something you like, the bullet editor is overpowered as fuck and with the right set up makes the first game a joke. The game is very fast paced, and remember to use your shield since you can die easily in later difficulties.

I'm not sure, actually. Did you just find it?

Yes, it didn't appear immediately plus i'm retarded and didn't think about reading the message.

>I care about the history
then read also as soon you finish GE1 -2nd. break manga the little is translated, it will help you to introduce you GE2, and yes the mangas are tied to the hisotry.

Is anyone else playing resurrection? What difficulty is final difficulty level? Also how do I get Ren back?

>wanting Ren back

13 final story of Resurrection arc, 14+ is challenge and post game

>unstable connection
fuck
Is GE2's online shitty or its our fault

I guess this is something nice to break bonds asap and deal good crush damage.

It might be mine. My connection gimped for a moment. I can probably fix it if you want to try again

What is it?

Sure, same pass?

a meme shotgun bullet that actually works.

>shotgun bullet

remember to use its dash gimmick for maximum speedo there

Yeah, give me 2 minutes

Yes, but what's the recipe?

haha what the fuck is this cringy ass shit?

Make shotguns actually do something now.

He looks like he is about to punch Kanon with a running start

Okay...

alright ran a test run with people and this shotgun bullet
it breaks bonds yes but also makes Kanon look like a saint with her friendly fire.

I want to try buster blade but it's slow and boring. Which BA can change my mind if I level them?

SLASH RAID

so what happens when they introduce underwater and underwater aragami

though I highly doubt GE team has that much budget

How do I organize my bullets? I got too fucking many and I don't have space for any more.

CC Chaser you autisit

delete the default blood bullets

Delete the generic ones. You can buy them all back from the shopkeeper anyway.

remember to teach raise your kids properly

Seriously guys how do I get Ren back?

do the story missions after the resurrection arc. Don't remeber at which you get him back but I did.

you're silly

So what's the difference between picking male/female? What should I do for my first playthrough?

anyone think Ciel has shoved cores into cappy

there are times where they acknowledge your gender or some times different reactions

but most things stay mostly neutral

/u/

>So what's the difference between picking male/female?
Only will matter with Haru cutscenes, both canon MC are male so have in mind the game is going to be for that, except with Julius which will rise those Julius x Hiro.
>What should I do
look into bullet autism a bit when you can and you can breeze through the normal history without much preparations.

/y/

I felt so many gay vibes in his character episode god

If canon MC is male I'll just go male for my first playthrough. Thanks!

>Mutsumi is secretly on Sakaki's payroll
>She mixes aragami core cells into food to make new type god eaters
>She also feeds it to Cappy, because Cappy isn't used to aragami cells compared to god eaters effects are easy to observe.
>Cappy even grows intelligence to be support for Hiro.
>GE3 happens because god eaters finally mutate and go crazy in Fenrir base.

Well I wouldn't mind.

>thank you for getting me this Aragami girl
>oy vey don't tell the director

>A fucking doujin about Hiro x Julius exist
It was love at first sight, he probably was only blocking the ogre tail at the start because he saw Hiro covering Nana.

he he you kinda cuck Ciel in the end too

any one know if Urara will actually say this to a feMC?

all I did was finish a survival solo

voice 18 is the voice ive been looking for blanc and lady white heart is miiine

I love the voice and all, but the "perfect" yell is just... it just doesn't sound right.

Is the Shirogane set (the red shield, gun and weapon, the stuff you get as starter weapons) good enogh to invest in? Just reached rank 15 and Im not quite sure if I should throw all my good skills and +1 god arcs in it. I quite like these weapons if it comes to how they look, but I still dont want to regret it eventually.

Im just about to finish the burst arc in resurrection and there is no way Im gonna Restart the game to make my blanc OR just remake my char...idk I just wanna finish as I started and then make blanc in Rage burst

I been using that set since day 1 for canon reasons and I did everything with it.
All weapons are strong at end game only skills makes them better.

I don't fucking understand bullet making
shit just randomly doesn't connect or whatever

>All weapons are strong at end game only skills makes them better.
Im still not sure if I like or hate this abandoned god arc thing. It takes all uniqueness of weapons at endgame. Sure, its nice to be able to use your favorite weapon without sacrificing anything, but still... Also its far too much micromanagement. I really prefered the classic weapon system, felt much better to me.

I actually prefer not using some ugly ass weapon because of stats, same for outfits and shit, I will always hate I cant /fa/ and actually use useful stuff.

>muh forced appearance
Go fuck yourself. That shit has been cancer since visible armor changes in games were invented and is absolutely unacceptable today.

>make glamour a thing in god eater
>dont have to sacrifice the uniqueness of weapons and still enable player to go /fa/

It could still be possible without making all weapons useless. Why even bother going through hundreds of weapons if you literally can use your starter weapon through the whole game without sacrificing anything in endgame because you can throw in each and every skill that used to be unique on some weapon before anyway.

You'd be more convincing if you weren't wildly overstating how convenient skill installation actually is and ignoring the fact that not all weapons have the same basic damage rules.

>Why even bother going through hundreds of weapons if you literally can use your starter weapon through the whole game without sacrificing anything in endgame because you can throw in each and every skill that used to be unique on some weapon before anyway.
Why bother using my favorite looking sword if I can use a chocolate bar that has a better skill? no that is shit I dont want.

>not using the chocolate sword

but I don't want to feed the Aragami MORE food...

I swear if this 5 phase mission is followed by another 5 phase mission, I'm necking myself

it might've been their idea for difficulty

but they seem to have changed that with res and Arius Nova

I am now a Sariel(Male)

UNDUB WHEN?!

>Shun actually places traps right on the enemy to trap them, not just randomly around the stage
>Tatsumi places items when team is low health, inflicts ailments like nothing, and stuns enemy like nothing
>Kanon actually competently solos big aragami
I want this to be my main team instead!

Also Tatsumi and Kanon are hilarious. The whole crush on Hibari is making me laugh too much.

No, just use whatever. They all get replaced by crimson orochi weapons by D15 anyways.

post your recipe.

I just got to D5

rip.

Recipe pls. Wanted those since I saw the youtube video.

one of the guy's older videos has the recipe

Wait, who's the girl above Licca?

or I could just post it.

Kota`s mom.

what's the difference between 1 and 2?

No one can be this incompetent, right? It's all a ruse right?

make one and shoot it. or watch the webm again.

Oh that makes sense. Hence the sundress.

I am not seeing the difference in the webms

one shoots from the left, the other shoots from the right

alternate fire to make it look like you're firing lasers from both sides

Be glad she only uses Radials and not Bombs. You'd never touch the aragami otherwise.

ah

I take it they home and are good anti air bullets? I hate the flying fucks

>Bombs
Blast release

>Blast Release
>GER

They're mostly flashy for show bullets, there's more efficient ways to shoot things out of the air.

any good anti air bullets?

Aim gun up.

Any HDH recipe.

What should I Use against the final boss IN the burst Arc of GER? I just fought lindow and im in that mindscape and Im wondering what weapon I should use?

shit, I don't think I have one of those

>GE3 confirmed
>GE3 confirmed
>GE3 confirmed
>GE3 confirmed

What would you want in GE3?
They should add bigger aragami

Ya know

I sure hope they dont try to increase the cast too much next time

some of the new characters barely got any screen time

First 3 steps are the basics of HDH, you can do whatever you want after.

Aragami infection

I want to be the Hannibal.

The trailer implies the Far East Branch got fucked. If anything, we may be losing peeps

why two elements?

eh, who knows, maybe some pure cells got stuck into Yuu arm.
I hope we use the old cast, and the one from GE2, add a few people from the mangas is fine too, we dont need more.

Make EVERYTHING as fun as Arius nova and animu edge Pita or Gawain

4 player whale sized aragami battle on a boat like MH

no HQ got fucked and thats in Europe

>The trailer implies the Far East Branch got fucked.
The trailer implies HQ Fenrir got fucked, which is in Europe, see something wrong in here?

Because the deco and the control don't matter at all, so he didn't bother swapping their elements when he made frost/spark/divine versions.

first 2 steps doesn't do anything cept for bullet positioning. make whatever element you want.

the fag on the right is already close to being commander

and both protagonist are still just captains

>yfw GE3 starts out with a cliche "oh shit everything is fucked mission" and 90% of the old cast dies

I only see two people in that pic user

They are flashy but they can kill and make things more fun for people who can clean orochi in a couple of mins without any cheesing.

okay

I am also not good at making bullets so I have no clue for slots 6, 7, and 8.

>concept art of Eric doesn't even have a backside
>because you'll never have to see it.

>Implying they wouldn't just get revived by new MC's power.

The right one hasnt deal with half the shit the 2 captains did, Yuu is in the cradle now and is not a captain anymore, thats Kota. Hiro is a fucking leader of the best god eaters around with the special blood power. Do you even think you need a bigger rank?

nigga, just get mess around. that's part of the fun.

Would it be a bad idea to play these games if I've never played MH or any other hunting game before?

They're a good way to ease you into the subgenre. The starts are very padded but they don't make you do mundane shit like gathering herbs which pisses most people starting MH games off.

it's just an action game with emphasis on crafting instead of leveling.

>That one jackass who sees super bullets and tries to make one
>Only to shoot them whenever you are standing right next to the monster being shot at
>When you complain that they are 10x worse than Kanon they say they are doing the most damage so it's ok that they have area-wide friendly fire
>And yet if you split up you kill your target faster with no bullet cheese

Blast guns were a mistake.

Pretty sure if you took away blast guns, casuals will flock to shotguns. Be careful of what you wish for GE3.

>took away blast guns
I swear they're gonna do it

they're totally gonna do it

while making melee top dog with multiple BA slot system the better the BA the more slots it takes and Predator styles

Good. Then I can have snipers all to myself.

But...
I already use shotguns, so what does that make me?
At least I have the decency to have a FoF bullet stored away.

Also they would probably just see the shit assaults can do and go there probably.
Which honestly wouldn't be too bad all things considered.

Shotguns aren't really flashy, but I find the simple concept of "Jam gun into aragami, pull trigger" calming.

Just have him use the FoF chip, there's nothing wrong with blast guns.

>Using more OP when you could be shooting more

Well lads it looks like the threads are dying

guess this is the last ge thread it's been fun

not on MY watch

I mean, that statement was just a desperate cry for help after being buffeted multiple times in a row while trying to pick up a simple area gather.

In the long run there's nothing wrong with them, but it's more people thinking they are hot shit for using something they heard about online with no real clue how to actually use it, like 3U's Kelbi Bow epidemic.

You can only samefag for so long user

new thread of totally campy proportions

Jokes on you, I am a shitter who uses shotguns exclusively thanks to these two types of bullets:
>Regular blast spam that takes little OP and requires precision and being close to the enemy
>A cluster-fuck bullet that covers the whole area and bond-breaks like crazy, would make Kanon proud with friendly-fire it inflicts