Is DOA5LR worth getting on PC?

Is DOA5LR worth getting on PC?

Of course, there's nude mods

Do mods work on the Steam version? Thought you needed to be able to pirate the DLC to use them.

You can't crack the game and still play online, can you?

Yes if only for the free dlc. DLC costs like 300 bucks.

I can live without the clothing engine of the ps4 version but I would never ever pay 300 usd on dlc

Can you pirate the DLC on the Steam version?

What about the difference in online population?

Although I hate paying for PSN.

I have. I'm not proud.

Why.

Pretty sizeable. No crossplay, sadly.

Figures.

Everyone's lagging behind Capcom. Although apparently they just launched the most invasive DRM/anti-cheat scheme yet because of that.

Yeah, the most invasive drm, yet mods still work, and you can still play offline

How invasive, completely worse than Denuvo, this is now the year of -insert flavor of the month anime fg game-!

They work like any fighting game, can add any mod or dlc that you download and it will

One because I hate seeing locked content on my game, second cuz muh dick.

You can use autolink to mod without cracking the game.

Is Autolink the thing that lets you add things to DLC slots?

Lobby when.

More like lobbies when.

It adds the modded costumes under the "Detail" option of each costume slot. You place the modded files into folders that match up with the costume slots like so: Character folder->Costume number-> modded file.
If you try to put it in a folder for a costume number that you don't have, it just defaults to being under costume 1.

Oh, that's pretty awesome. Fuck it then, I'm convinced. Thanks.

In addition, if you want the modded costume to be the default for that slot (for cutscenes, Private Paradise, etc.) you press ctrl+0 to save the "detail" you selected as default. Autolink also has a couple other nifty options like I think it has free camera and being able to adjust boob physics on the fly

Was the DLC cheaper on console or something because otherwise you have like $400 left to spend.

Can anyone explain why the DLC is so expensive for this?

Because they can get away with it.

Because Koei Tecmo and Team Ninja know there's actually autistic neckbeards who'll shell out for it.

>Sakura Clicker
>951 hrs on record
Holy shit.

PC version has more Brazilians and Russians not worth it dude. Especially if youre from North America

>866 games
>16% average completion rate
Why steam users do this?

i am not trying to start a console war but

WHY DONT KOEI MAKE TEAM NINJA RELEASE NIOH ON PC ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR I DIDN'T NUDE MOD DOALR SO DONT PUNISH ME FOR IT GOD DAMMIT TEAM NINJA

Best boy

People buy bundles and then play maybe oen game out of them.

Enjoy the mustard race

the only reason i don't want to buy a ps4 is because my chink 1440p monitor only has one dvi input and won't display on anything that can't output at that resolution

I don't want to play games on my fucking couch

Maybe Toei would want costumes dlcs for it and don't want PC users to pirate or mod those which is very likely

But the weeaboo guy isn't a hot girl.

yes

Isn't this SFM?

They were never going to do it anyway. That was just an excuse.

No

God bless HDM.