Time to settle this, Cred Forums

Time to settle this, Cred Forums.

Did you know that the Mario Bros 2 is just a reskin of Doki Doki Panic?

But did you know that the second game wasn't even actually Mario 2? YEAH! It was a Japanese game called Harry Potter and the Fucking Wizard.

Did you know that Super Mario Brothers 2 isnt even actually Mario? Its actually a japanese game called Harry Potter and the FUCKING wizard

It's more than a reskin.

They actually changed more than enough to make its existence fucking pointless. Why didn't they just make SMB2JP a little easier if that was the problem?

A little more than a reskin, a few elements changed, but yeah, it is, obviously.

Mario USA is better.

Anyone else want an "All-Stars" version of Doki Doki Panic?

Favorite of the SMB games. Fun setting that added staples to the Mario series like Shy Guys, Pokey, and Bob-ombs.

all stars is the best version. legos > all

This is mainly about Mario vs Doki Doki though.

But I agree. All-Stars is amazing.

SM All Stars is not the best version of anything.

They're both shit. Stop making this thread, you fucking autist.

I grew up with all-stars and never played the originals, did the physics changes really trigger older anons that badly?

I'm pretty sure the physics change was only in Mario 1. Mario 2 (and I think 3) plays identical.

It's SMB2 vs Doki though. You didn't even bother to check the thread before you made this reply. Have a response.

Why did you make this thread again? Fuck off.

DELEET THIS

Yeah, it triggered me, sorry.

Guess if you only know AS then it's fine, but if you played the originals first, AS will make you cringe.

2 and 3 are at least better but there's little differences here and there in gameplay that throws me off. Nothing as huge as 1 though.

>2 and 3 are at least better but there's little differences here and there in gameplay that throws me off.
What's different about 2 and 3? They feel the same to me.

doki is the best. it is pure and uncensored

You really don't notice it unless you've played the shit out of the original 2 and 3. Just tiny timing, height, spacing, etc, issues. Again, nothing big.

That's probably it then. I grew up with All-Stars and have barely played the NES versions aside from the original.

I really have no problem with people playing 2 (USA) and 3 on AS but playing the original and 2 (Lost Levels) on AS... please don't.

Replacing 2cute hajib mom with Luigi is a crime but I'll take Mario anyday.

donkey donkey picnic is obviously superior

DDP actually had a save system. No idea why they removed it but that's the main reason the Allstars version is superior to both.

Do I need to get a toploader NES for that famicom cartridge adapter thing to work? Kind of want to get a physical copy of this.