ITT: Characters you like that no one else likes

ITT: Characters you like that no one else likes

If anyone cared he'd be playable already.

To clarify

People seem to hate him since he "bullies Kanji" or some other reason even though P4 and P4G shows the group all fucks with each other and shitposts each other all the time, but its never anything real or personal. That's just them being friends.

I don't think I've seen a P4 thread without shit-talking Yosuke or playing up some odd angle about him. Closest I've seen to a thread liking him is when they created some odd headcanon about him being absolutely 300% canon gay because of some out of context deleted lines from the game that surely meant this or that.

I've heard the audio, but that is people creating some odd headcanon.

Brosuke is cool as fuck. Anyone who doesn't like him clearly has never had a good friend.

I really like Yosuke. I think he just may have some vocal haters.

He also far and away had the best story arc in Arena.

Seems Japan agrees, since they centered the Arena manga around his story-line.

It seems that his version of the story resonated with the most people, he felt the most like MC there.

Yosuke is a little whiny but he's relatable and human.

Dude feels out of place, most people hate him for his family destroying the local shopping scene via every day being great at your Junes, etc but he still tries to help out and be nice to people even when he knows they hate him.

Dicks out for Saki-senpai.

this guy

best waifu

He basically takes shit from the entire town constantly, knows they all hate him, knows the only girl he likes is using him and hates him, yet he just keeps faking a smile and goes along with it pretending its alright. Pretending he doesn't hear what they're saying about him constantly. Has a fake nice guy act, when really he kind of resents them as well at times even though he'd never say it. Wanted to believe he was special or that it ever meant anything, wanted to be the hero, but he also knows he really isn't.

People have said before that he's kind of like Adachi, except he found some decent friends in the end.

He's a strange guy

He's the glue of the group that keeps them moving at times, keeps it light, keeps them focuses, probably the biggest talker who was pretty adamant earlier on about what they could do next. Yet he was also a huge buttmonkey who never gets credit and gets shit on all the time even with his group of friends.

There was a nice moment in PQ where the girls talked about what they really felt about him, that showed he wasn't really a buttmonkey. Rise got mad at him for talking about how he didn't matter like he was going to die. He gets depressed at times yet always kind of fakes that he's upbeat.

I don't get the Yosuke hate. He's probably my favorite party member from P4 besides maybe Rise. People can shitpost all he wants but before Yu was given a more assertive role in the anime, Yosuke was the brains behind the investigation team. He was also CONSTANTLY organizing stuff for the rest of the group. He always stayed cheerful. I don't like that some of the Golden scenes made him seem a little desperate. The party gave him a lot of shit in playful banter but he was one of the party members experiencing an actual problem. Namely dealing with grief and the fact that his perception of a person he had feelings for were totally wrong. He kept a lot of pain down and managed to be a (mostly) mature rock for the rest of the group.

>B-B-But he wanted to push Nametame into the TV

Because Naoto, the supposed levelheaded detective, put the idea into his head when he was confronted with the person who murdered the girl he liked. He's 17. Despite all his good points he's young and irrational.

Yosuke is a good character.

I don't think you can blame him for Nametame and the TV, when half of them were going to do it at the time.

Yosuke is just the most outspoken one at times who leads the group in a more direct way, while Yu is the leader in the shadows who carries his weight when he really wants to. Yosuke is the one who keeps things moving and pushes things, but Yu always has final call on everything.

To put it another way, Yosuke is guitar, Yu is Bass.

he's literally Cred Forums and Cred Forums and yet tyou fags hate him

yosuke is such a gay faggot
shouldve just cloned junpei

why does everyone like Etna so much when there's a superior girl right beside her? Flonne is love, Flonne is life.

Yosuke loved a bitch, and a robot. Pretty far from gay.

Also has a nurse girl fetish

His entire character arc revolves around liking girls but it never works out, and also they really hated him and he was delusional for thinking it could work out.

He's more like every single negative aspect of them put into one character with none of the heart hidden underneath the shitposting. Like, seriously, he seemed like he was about to get characterization in his free time event then he turns back into a shitposter.

I feel the same way about Teruteru though so I guess I have no room to talk, Senpai.

Most people still like Flonne though even if they like Etna more.

I agree though, Flonne is superior.

Firion - FF2
Roy - FE6/Melee
Dia - FE14
Eliwood - FE7
Red XIII - FF7
Koops - PM TTYD
Ingus - FF3 remake
Abel - FE1/3
Jorge - FE1/3
Fin - FE 4/5

Don't even man. Alistair is bro-tier as fuck. Wouldgoslaymorearchdemonswith/10