>it's always these two fucktards last alive
>they're constantly blind-firing across the map
>one finally gets the other down
>he just waits
>h gets up
>it starts over again
JUST FUCKING END IT ALREADY

>playing with the usual group with our nightly impromptu skrim
>end up 1v1 with one of the better players I have a friendly, running grudge match with
>active down him at close range but don't go for the execution because I think he deserves better than that cheap shot
>I end up getting bodied

Well when you play with fire.

>36fps
>it's a stop motion episode

Play UE then. It's 60.

I never cared for Canals. Warmanchine, Tyro Station, Escalation and Mansion were my favourite maps. Gridlock was good but it was overplayed to death.

>Search Warzone/Execution matches
>Half the results were Gridlock

It didn't help that they put it in every game afterwards either, and it'll likely make an appearance in Gears 4 as well.

That is the UE. The person who took the screenshot just has a crappy PC which can't run it at 60fps.

Fuck those were some great maps. I would swap out Tyro Station with Rooftops on that list, if only for the HoD factor.

anyone gonna get Gears 4?

i decided not to upgrade to windows 10
i dont think i could run it anyway

Just a little over two weeks to go now, I am fucking stoked!

Rooftops was brilliant for steamrolling on host. You could rush the enemy team and do a full Gnasher wipe without any help at all.

Ahh, I never hosted back in those days. We always left that up to TS, or SB, or if we weren't playing with them I joined, never hosted. I had that shitty Canadian internet, you see.

>Never hosted

You missed out. The problem with the first game was you could never tell who was the host. The only people who knew who the host was were the host, and the first person in the lobby. I remember it leading to a lot of quitting due to people arguing over who the host was. If you were the host and left the match, the match would end; so people who knew they weren't the host who were being accused of being the host for being "too good" used to quit midway through to prove they weren't the host, but it fucked up the game for that team, since it was then 3vs4. It was weird how competitive people got in Gears, to the point of quitting a match to prove they didn't have any kind of advantage.

>windows 10

Nope.

Yep, problem is I have shit internet so its going to take forever to download. I really wish publishers hadn't ditched physical PC game releases.

>Escalation
>Escafuckinglation

If AIDs could somehow be turned into something digital Escalation would be the result.

Been a fan since the beginning, the fact it comes with a 1070 or 1080 right as I'm building a gaymin PC is nothing short of a sign from above.

Why? Escalation was great. Team that started at the bottom got the Longshot, and the team which started at the top had the higher ground. I also thought Mausoleum was good but literally NOBODY ever played it. I can sorta understand why, since it provided way to many places to hide and sneak around, and if it ever came down to a 1v1 you were mostly left twiddling your thumbs while the clock ran out.

I can't wait to mix it up with PC bros in some online, I thin kit's great they have cross-play going.

what is the verdict on it so far? i was fucking hardcore into Gears from the original to 2006 to 2012-ish, i played the shit out of the first 3, then i just kinda stopped. my best buddy who was a huge Gears fan bought the spinoff and i watched him play it, it looked like shit. the first 3 were so good imo that more games just arent warranted. does 4 look like its not just a next gen cash-in?

I have to interject and say that I was that guy who would turn a mausoleum match into an ordeal if all my teammates died off fast. In my defense though I was strong at pulling off a clutch.

Will the port not suck? I am dubious

Can you still play multiplayer on the original Gears on PC? I have I boxed copy I found at a thrift store and I was thinking about firing it up.

It looks less like a port and more like concurrent development. Gears 4 is the first big title kicking off Microsofts plan to making Windows 10 gaming and the Xboner brothers in arm instead of locked away in separate cages despite being amazingly similar.

The Scorpio is basically going to be a PC box, and Microsoft seemingly giving a toss about PC gaming again even if it is in the case of catering to both audiences simultaneously. It's better than before, when PC gaming was an after thought.

Isn't the ultimate edition selling pretty cheap these days?

>not joining an endless respawning Annex game on Gridlock with friendly fire where the whole server just deathmatches and shittalks for hours on end ignoring the objective