Who's the best boss and why is it Petey Piranha?

Who's the best boss and why is it Petey Piranha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uFpYEOGqV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sunshine was a terrible game desu senpai

You know why

>Blobson

i want to kiss a piranha plant!

none, Sunshine bosses are shit.

I forget, how were you supposed to win if you ran out of water?

Also, Eely Mouth terrified me when I played this as a kid.

HNNNG THICKER

>Petey
>Not THE MANTA RAY

2/10 bait made me post

There's water everywhere man

>I forget, how were you supposed to win if you ran out of water?
The little sludge monsters drop water bottles

haha

so the imgur album is completely lost isnt it

>tfw have a inflation by water fetish because of this boss fight
>not even hyper either just a bit of chub

fucking stupid haha flower

youtube.com/watch?v=-uFpYEOGqV4

cuz of that sick ass beat

FEED ME MARIO. I GOTTA DRINK

Why do so many people have this fetish in some regard or another? What is its deal?
What the fuck is the actual appeal of it? Even I have it and I never fully understood what the fuck.

Maybe Cred Forums just makes people retarded.

Literally worse than diapers.

You're probably thinking of those people that just inflate to fucking blimps. I'm not into that, I just like the prospect of a thin girl suddenly becoming really thicc and vulnerable.

Also I'm pretty sure Sunshine isn't Cred Forums.

i remember i played it at a demo kiosk and i was panicking because i didnt know how to shoot water as petey filled the arena with vomit

All inflation is connected to some singular desire. It's not enough that they're already like they, there's something about the transition of them becoming like that which is a key part of the fetish. I wouldn't call it transformation though, it is inflation/expansion even if it isn't extreme.

I was making a reference to little shop of horrors you sicko

Petey's trash tier.

NSMB had some neat ones. Mummipokey was actually really cool. Super Princess Peach's original bosses were also hella sweet, like Hoo and Blizzaurus. I also appreciated that Kamek had a unique cloak color for a chance.

Of the RPGs, I like Huff n. Puff and Cortez the most out of their respective games. I've unfortunately never played SMRPG because I've already spoiled the whole thing for myself, but I think Czar Dragon is fucking neat. Yaridovich too.

1. Cerberus. DMC3
Virgil. DMC 3

2. Anubis. Z.O.E.

3.Dracula. Castlevania

4. Solidus snake

Inflation is footfag/pissfag tier easily, diapers is inbetween furfags and scat.

Super Princess Peach gets underappreciated in Cred Forums

>Good Soundtrack
>Different level design than normal mario games
>Interesting game mechanics/upgrades
>Vibe Scepter = Vibrator

This game is a definite gem on the DS

Personally I thought the fight with solidus in the harrier was the best and most challenging. This is coming from someone who beat MGS2 on extreme.
I think Petey was pretty shit boss and I hated how Nintendo used him in double dash and orobably a few more games

It is pretty sweet. I liked how the first world and the last world looked a lot, with the extremely vibrant grass colors (like pink and dark purple) in the first world and the variety of settings in Bowser's Villa. (some outside segments with banners and fence nets, indoor dungeon areas, the thwomp room, those green spiked balls, etc.)

>tfw I knew a babyfur from school

I need to play through this game again, suffer through the touch pad only sections a second time

first post worst post

Every Paper Mario 64 boss is great.
>Koopa Bros.
>Tutankoopa and his chain chomp
>Tubba Blubba/Tubba's Heart
>General Guy and his army
>Lava Piranha (probably the least memorable one)
>Huff N Puff
>Crystal King
>that epic final showdown with Bowser

Plus all the mini bosses like the bloopers, the buzzard, Kent C. Koopa, Anti-Guy, that little egg fucker...fuck man, PM64 is the comfiest game of all time.

They are, it's hard to pick the best one. I like Huff N. Puff a lot because his gimmick's fucking rad.
I'd say Tutankoopa's the least memorable, though. When I fought Lava Piranha, I had forgotten about his second form, (I knew almost everything about PM before I played it) so I was genuinely surprised when he came back as a fireball and got fucking hyped.

That's true, plus the music, the escape sequence afterwards, and Kolorado's antics throughout the whole thing make it pretty memorable.

I probably overrate Tutankoopa because I fucking love the whole chapter leading up to him and have fond memories of figuring out all the Dry Dry Desert/Outpost/Ruins stuff with my brother when it first came out.