Recore

Anyone played recore? Debating buying it for xbone but all ive seen so far is the tutorial level. Is it fun enough to justify $40?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/up863eQKGUI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Long neck ass
bump

Shes pretty cute otherwise

I might pet her

Dont pet my waifu bruh

Looks like Kairi headed off to Vietcong

Score is fucking great, worth it alone for that. Also load time patch incoming. It's pretty good OP.

xbone version has AWFULL loading times
remember bloodborne load times pre patch?
it's 3 times worse
get it on peecee if you can

forgot to mention that is a collectaton
it's pretty good too

Too bad it's only on Windows store

Also too bad it was made by the conman himself Inafune, probably with all the money he got for mn9

copy that

user
youtu.be/up863eQKGUI

torrent where

I finished the game two days ago. The controls are extremely tight and responsive. There's a whole lot of platforming, and the game controls damn near perfectly to execute precise jumps. The game moves at a very quick pace to open up every region to explore. Without sidequests, you can get to the final dungeon in about 4 or 5 hours, but this is where you'll end up hitting a wall. The game requires you to collect prismatic cores, which are acquired from going through the story, on the overworld, and in challenge dungeons. I highly recommend you go through the main story until you've unlocked all 4 robots. The reason being is that certain cores require certain robots to get, and it's extremely annoying trying to figure out how to get a core only to realize you don't yet have the robot required to get it. One of the my biggest gripes with the game is that you can only have two robots with you at once, and you'll often be forced to backtrack to a fast travel location to swap for the appropriate robot to complete a task. All things considered, it's a very solid effort. I had a good time with the game even though I played on Xbone and had to endure some crazy long loading times. I'd imagine all the backtracking and core collecting would be far less tedious with short load times.

Its on the windows 10 store and I really dont want to risk losing the compatibility with all my older games just for recore. How bad are these loading times? I skipped bloodborne and rarely play console these days.

loading times on pc are ok (if you have a good pc of course)
xbawcks loading times are 2 min - 2:30 I kid you not
it's a good game regardless

go watch the gameplay on youtube if you are that much of a indecisive chooser.

I can probably deal with 3 minutes, thanks user
Its easier just to get a vague opinion off Cred Forums after watching some of the basic gameplay.

about 12 hours in, liking it a lot. quick rundown.
combat is quick and fast paced if you utilize your bot and the ammo types; otherwise its slow
you can craft different armor sets for your bot, and you dont need to micro-manage crafting elements
5 types of bots (only got 4 so far) that have benefits for combat as well as a world ability (like digging up treasure, hovering, smashing walls)
there's 3 types of dungeons: traversal (going through gets you to new area), arena (wave based combat), and some other type thats effectively trial based. arena/trial dungeons have a reward for just finishing and then 4 other possible rewards: one for doing it under a time limit, one for shooting all the floating switches, and one for finding the hidden switch, and then a bonus for getting all 3 of those in one run. makes the dungeons worth repeating, especially the trial ones because you have to utilize bot abilities as well as like jump and dash based platforming puzzles.
stories pretty good, there's hidden audio logs around that give backstory as well.

also is pretty spot on, definitely get it on windows 10, loading times never exceeded 25 seconds for me on a laptop

Spoiler she has a robotic neck/jaw

There saved you from playing this shit game

But that's fucking cool

no she doesnt