I would be more excited about this if I had some sort of preview of the company's English translation ability...

I would be more excited about this if I had some sort of preview of the company's English translation ability. From what I understand it's a gook company translating a Japanese game into English. I'm expecting the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNJ4eSVhw0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is this game and why should I care?

What is the gameplay loop?

a game that puts you directly on a watch list

Since this is PC, will it be easy to replace the assets?

Then everyone's on a watchlist when we played it on MS DOS

I hope it still has the cheat menu implemented

Gainax worked at least in the first game
>tfw a shiton of good games will never gets a official/fan translation

I'll kill myself if it still has nipples showing for certain outfits when she's underaged. That's how much I know it will be removed.

There's a trailer,
youtube.com/watch?v=oNJ4eSVhw0s

Hint: magic is far superior to melee when fighting the God of War. Melee has a set chance to miss, meaning it's probably a 50/50 shot even with the best equipment and stats, but magic basically always hits and will wreck God's shit faster than the reverse.

In the original, outfits were on a separate layer than the body which allowed for taking clothing off entirely and for "secret" clothing which showed off too much.

In the remake, body and outfit are the same layer so that's not possible. And the outfits that did show something now have it hidden. You can still see some T&A with specific ending scenes, though.

It's a management game where you raise a daughter. She can end up becoming anything from a teacher, to prostitute, to hero, and queen as per the namesake of the game.

That's a lot better than I was expecting. Can't wait for 3, 4 and 5. 3 being the one Puchi Puri Yucie is based on in case anyone didn't know already.

She can also marry the devil and usurp his throne in a demonic coup.

Or you can basically sell her off to a dragon.

by doing what?

>first run
>ALWAYS PROSTITUTE
WHY?!

Stop touching her in her funny place.

Is there a list of features that make this game better than old PM2?

I don't support nipple censorship.

better graphics

That one is obvious and to be quite honest debatable, but are there any gameplay changes? Any content added?

Well, it's playable without DOSBox.

You plan out how your daughter spends her time. You get 3 actions per month and you have to balance between work for money, classes that cost money, and relaxation so she doesn't become too stressed out. This part is basically all menus and the like. There's also the option of letting her go on adventures where there's an RPG part where you wonder around maps killing stuff and finding treasures and special events.

From memory, outside of graphics being CGs as opposed to using pixel art and the engine working in windows, there's also the addition of voiced lines for the game's characters.

Welp. Looking at reviews, it seems to me that nothing but visuals changed, along with addition of voices.

Don't think I can get very much excited about that, especially since I like older variation of graphics much more.

Is the fetish princess ending still in?

sound like persona

>no stippling
They can keep it.

Of course not, lmao

It's just like that but without a railroad story like in Persona. It's a really good game, can't name a single other one that's quite like PM2 (among those in English anyways).