What went wrong with The Sims 4?

What went wrong with The Sims 4?

Other urls found in this thread:

nnmclub.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=576643
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That man's face says it all

So much

Literally no one would want to eat that many pancakes. The consistency turns to shit SO fast that it's impossible to eat more than two if you want fluffy instead of soggy. Waffles do everything pancakes do and MUCH more.

t. Leggo My Deposito for 5 cents Eggo

It had less content and managed to be worse than the previous game in every way except graphics.

Waffles aren't soft enough. I like pancakes because they're soft and fluffy.

Who can never be sure?

wtf kind of waffles are you eating

Every diner I've ever eaten at has had firm, somewhat crunchy waffles.

It was afraid to do anything 'big' because they wanted to keep it as something simple minded and accessible.

2 and 3 tried a lot of new things for the series, and 4 tried to go back to a more simple state.

>No open world
>Shit tier customization for colour - not even a proper colour wheel for hair
>Lacking in content compared to Sims 3 (given it has few expansions so far)
That's literally it.
In almost every other respect it's superior to Sims 3 to the point that it's really impossible for me to go back.
It's not fair.

t. Waffle Marketer

Hey guys thinking of buying sims 3 with some expansion so whats a cool one?

If you're talking about on steam just go for the biggest bundle, it's got all the important stuff, though maybe you can forego pets if that's not your kind of thing. Though I will say cats are such money makers that it's just a few steps below cheating.

doesn't sims 3 have have like a thousand dlc?

Store items yes. And all the stuff packs. I think I read somewhere once that if you bought all the dlcs at full price it'd e somewhere near 2k dollars.

Because it less technically profound than the very first game. Yeah, even elevations are gone. And that's after fucking TS3, where you could do buttloads of stuff with elevations and open world.

In most other aspects ,it's the sims 2,5, but shittier.

It has less content than the Sims 3

For the sake of all that's holy, just download this: nnmclub.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=576643
It has all the expansions and most store items / downloadable neighborhoods. I think the installer by default even creates 30fps limiter mode shortcut, which i hear is essential to prevent needless load on the system

Not him, but thanks based user! I lost my disk ages ago, and I really don't want to fuck about with Origin

thats frozen, fresh is so much better, try it sometimes.

The expansions don't really add any flavor and use already existing mechanics for "new" features.

Jobs are just the dating/party system.
Groups are just NPC code unlocked for the user.

And it all feels directionless, like they're trying to not have the expansions just be huge repeats of previous installments, but have no other conventional ideas.

The game just feels stale, and the expansions don't help it all thus far.

The only thing good about the sims 4 is the visuals. And actually it's pretty fucking big thing after Sims 3's ridiculous pudding faces.

Now the real question is, why would anyone play 4 instead of 2. Especially since 2 complete pack is free.

Traits not doing shit killed the game for me. All they do is narrow down which emotions they get the most, and so you just have an entire town of hiveminds.