Game is given 17+ rating

>game is given 17+ rating
>still censored as fuck

Can anyone actually imagine someone being traumatised by something with lame "poo" jokes like CBFD?

Parents really underestimate what kids hear and see in the schoolyard, jesus christ. A bit of pixelated cartoon blood and the word "fuck" is going to ruin them for life?

God forbid they get naked and see their own dick, get a papercut and see their own blood, or call another kid a cunt for stealing their lunchbox.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3NTe8zTTY
youtube.com/watch?v=o4gpdYQ9mPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Given highest possible age rating
>They still are forced to cut out whole fucking plot scenes and massive chunks of the game

???

It's south park, if anyone takes this show seriously they're literally fucking retarded.

>get a papercut

Fuck man. This shit is more painful than actually cutting yourself open and seeing blood.

>this game is not for anyone under 17+

you'd think they'd get that from the huge M esrb label and the girl stroking the huge cannon between his legs while he holds a fucking rifle

literally only the abortion mini game

The multiplayer was the bees' knees

Wasn't that just in Europe and Australia?

This I never heard about. I thought US got the game uncut. Are we still not allowed to do whatever we want in film/tv/video games?

Nevermind, I just looked it up, and the US did get the abortion parts. I just didn't realize what you were talking about.

Live and Reloaded was released at the heyday of GTA controversy and Jack Thompson. It doesn't help that Microsoft was a western corporation and could sympathize with the American media.

he`s right you know

oh and randy getting anal probed.

I heard it was censored because the retailers didn't like it, and threatened to not carry the game if they didn't change it.

multiplayer was uncensored and good enough to make up for any flaw.

should've remade an actual good game

like jet force gemini

play the n64 version ya dingus. the only reason to play L&R is null now.

the best thing about that is the fact that they re-submitted a version to the board that makes fun of them for banning it in the first place

Why? Whose idea the censoring was? I WANT NAMES!

The multiplayer was both shit and inferior to the 64 one.

L&R is inferior to the original in general really

these days a game with an AO rating can just go on steam or something, but i guess back then and maybe still today stores cant and wont sell AO games

JFG was great, but people these days would find it too dated to play.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov3NTe8zTTY

Even young tards are okay with swearing long before that age.

Live & Reloaded is one of the best looking Xbox games imo, I think it even surpasses a lot of 360 titles

BASED

Best looking but jeeze some of the animations are janky as fuck.

>Airstrikes get caught on the scenery

youtube.com/watch?v=o4gpdYQ9mPc

>Randy's abortion cut from the game
>have to give an abortion to some robot near end-game
>no clue what to do since the section that should have shown me what to do was cut
>fail five times before figuring it out

Christ, it got a fucking R rating.
I'm an adult, let me choose what I want to see myself.

Besides, it's fucking South Park.
If you know you're going to get offended by their silly shit you should be smart enough to not buy the game in the first place.
Censorship is fucked, especially when it's not just making an outfit less skimpy.
They literally cut out a section of the game leaving me unable to know what to do at a later section of the game.
It should be criminal.

At least Matt and Trey wrote us an apology note at the points when things were cut instead of rubbing it in like they did to Europe.

Live and Reloaded came out hot off the heels of Hot Coffee when Wal Mart decided to moralfag it up and stop selling San Andreas and any other games they felt were too obscene. Because of this Live & Reloaded was censored more than the original game despite the original gimmick and title was that it was going to be Conker: Live & Uncut. I believe Wal Mart still refused to sell the game regardless.

Someone never been in a knife fight

>mfw heist mode
>mfw beach mode
>mfw war mode
>mfw beating my friend's asses on the same TV on a 15 year old game
>mfw blowing them apart with a shotgun as caveman (sunglasses) on the prehistoric level
>mfw even going ham on race mode

CBFD's multiplayer is fucking top shelf

heist mode alone is worth the purchase price

Somebody never had a papercut.

You don't bleed from papercuts.