Cred Forums's face when it got funded

>Cred Forums's face when it got funded

I don't have a reaction face of extreme suspicion, but I call bullshit. They were like 500,000 dollars short, and for weeks the money was climbing at a snails pace, then suddenly within the last few days it all came in

kinda looks like she has a bulge

>The downright manish brown girl, not tomboy, fucking manish
>The clearcut SJW pandering found in even more characters beyond the protagonist
>From the creators of lets censor the panties in skullgirls because panties are problematic
>Comes a game about a strange mishmash of a metroidvania and some simplistic almost turnbased combat that disrupts the flow of the entire fucking game.

Maybe someone threw down 500k just to spite this guy.

lol, faggot

I still don't understand how steampunk is a race.

Cred Forums is just going to force this into another epic tortanic maymay. Everything has to be exaggerated so Cred Forums can get its rocks off these days.

honest question, was the panty edit thing really a big deal to people?

>muh sjw
>muh agendas mutha fukka
Go be a faggot somewhere else.

Do you really need to keep making these threads?

It threw nearly $200 at it in the first week, I've watched all the dev streams, I love LZ.

There is no reason for these threads, you're just making LZ fans look bad and being childish, it's fucking annoying.

Nice revisionism.

Wonder why

No one even noticed it until like 6 months later. When it blew up people weren't sure exactly which frames had been altered, but yeah it was a pretty big deal in the context of the campaign, it also came up in the ama they did on leddit.

if you look at the edited frames in motion without numerous repeated viewings or slowing them down, you literally cannot notice the change unless you're fiending that hard for that shit.

The knockdowns are noticable but they look BETTER edited. It's not censorship, it's fixing a visually dissonant element.

You're free to do whatever game you want.
But don't expect me to buy it if you try to shame me into buying the game instead of offering something to go get it for.

Also if you stop good games to being shown on purpose just to highlight your friend games,you're getting hunt down.

all that mayo can't be healthy

Remember me?

This is the only thing I give a fuck about.
More Ajna.
Or delicious chocolate brownies in general.

And here I thought I wasn't going to fap tonight.

Does she have buttjob pics

Worst than Hitler of course! It's CENSORSHIP, it makes me so angry! Now if you'll excuse me I need to go reply with the quote
>she
To everyone on /d/, /aco/, and /gif/! Something something mentally ill something something cuck!

Lab Zero sure can make waifus

aaaaaaaaahhh

It's still around, barely. At least the devs are STILL working on it, the producer is just shit at organizing the people in charge of actually developing the game.

Also, putting the game development schedule on hold until the ONLY PROGRAMMER finishes his other project (Ori and the blind forest) was stupid. Also changing the engine one year into development when you DIDN'T have another programmer on hold.

Still going better than Unsung Story, at least.

I'm saving my reaction for when it flops, the game only got funded because the MC is brown.

ITS NOT FAIR

WHY IS IT CALLED INDIVISIBLE WHEN I CAN STILL SEE IT