youtube.com/watch?v=su39Z_M89yc
youtube.com/watch?v=mqwYrfM4O3g
youtu.be/Zm8yjL-8FQs
youtube.com/watch?v=akAoRhIzkK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Tomatina
youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he okay?

>I told the chosen undead to link the flame.. he actually did it the absolute madman

I always wondered why he did that

I'm half tempted to guess this is some mexican soap opera and what's happening is supposed to be 100% completely serious.

Good thing he was wearing sandals

Fingers crossed!

He felt...edgy.

I think the idea is that he's so proud that he'd take his own life he'd allow someone else to.

Google says you're correct, if a Leddit post is anything to go by.

he came back to life right? How did blizz fuck him up? Is he a Death Knight Paladin now or something?

>post your animation
>thread filled with gif posters
loving every laugh

classic one

why'd they kill jeremy clarkson too

He has a immortal soul.

Wardans kept him "dead" by imprisoning his body in a crystal.

Soul is just wandering the twisting nether right now.

man people got good at this

holy shit

*yoda made pacman death sound*

>not named "Six feet underground"

FUCK THIS. POST YOUR DANCE ANIMATION

HE'S FAST

Maybe he became too weak to contain the demon and he was going to turn into a super powerful evil demon, so he had to kill himself instead.

Holy lol my sides

fucking rekt

I don't see anything standing out, what am I looking for?

Holy fucking shit dude.

bottom middle of the clip guy throws someone down

bottom right

"It's fun to kill a man, to take all that he had, and could ever have."

What the fuck? Was that the only choice?

Ah, I see it. Thanks. Was driving me nuts.

Meese are really dangerous

Mooses don't fuck around

>tfw another typical night alone on the computer

Yes. It was either that or get mauled to death by an 1800 lb. animal.

We would microwave to death long before it ever impacted.

Which is much worse than simply instadying.

>t. never seen a moose irl

>What the fuck? Was shooting a pissed off 1000 pound bundle of fuck you the only choice?

We just don't know.

>shooting it

russians are truly stupid creatures

t. urban life pro

Apparently snowmobiles are just not fast enough to escape a moose

>on a vehicle that could easily be used to escape
>"better shoot it"

go home cyka

The snowmobile was probably pointed towards the moose, so he couldn't have quickly and easily gone around or past it.

Anyone got the webm of the moose moving through snow? Because that shit shows you why you don't just 'run away' from a pissed off moose

this man is in more danger than like 99% of police shootings

The snowmobile is facing the moose, so the question then becomes can he turn the snowmobile sharp enough and quick enough to make a clean getaway with out falling off, or does he pull out a gun and attempt at scaring it away with his 9mm pistol?

No but here's the video
youtube.com/watch?v=6GEhM2Byk7w

The guy who wrote Hatchet had the shit beat out of him by a moose. Those things are goofy looking but terrifying.

A moose can run 30 mph in snow up to it's knees

Not to mention that the moose could blast over any kind of brush a snowmobile could get stuck on

That was in Canada I believe and the guy was with his young son. I'm the most bleeding heart mother fucker around and even I know there's a time for compassion and a time to pull the trigger.

Dude, he even tried to just stand his ground and scare it off. It comes back and fucking kicks him, so he puts it down. 100% justified.

Shit.
It's moving the snow like it's nothing.

It was in Minnesota or Canada or some shit.

You literally know nothing about firearms moose or snowmobiles, and you demonstrated that quite effectively.

man Cred Forums never ceases to surprise with it's unadulterated idiocy.

Nice
Was in a similar situation to this a while ago on my first ever ski trip. Two male moose were smashing heads down the trail. We stayed the hell away from them, ended up having ski patrol arrive to show us another way down
The same two fucking moose burst out of the bushes down towards the bottom of the mountain after we had just passed said bushes, still fighting. Skied my ass outta there like there was no tomorrow

Or it might have been hit by a car or a hunter's bullet already. That could have been a mercy kill.

> Filename is not "LIQUIIIIIIIIID!"

That was very clearly a juvenile, not an adult. He could have easily gotten away.

And teddy roosevelt rode one

Yeah there are a lot of people from North America's population centers that really know nothing about the wildlife on their continent.

Their experience with hooved animals is limited to ponys and show horses. They've never seen a Moose, Elk or Caribou in the wild, and they have real trouble reconciling their size.

I went to basic in Texas and there was a guy who literally wanted to fight me because he thought I was making fun of him when I told him moose grew to be larger than horses. He also thought I was pulling his leg when I said we had bonfires on the lakes in the winter. He said it was impossible because the fire would melt through the ice and we'd all fall in.

People are quick to think they understand the world around them, but experience is limited.

tl;dr sheltered people are retarded.

it's like a fucking boat

Would you take that chance just to save a moose trying to kill you?

You're very clearly an idiot. His young son was with him on a seperate sled, as was his wife. You can easily bog down a snowmobile in the soft snow to the sides of a packed trail. The moose was clearly aggressive and the rangers cleared him of all wrongdoing.

You're stupid, and you're too stupid to realize it.

>go into someone else's house
>surprised when they're upset and attack you
>shoot them

Nice logic

>Hatchet
That brings back memories. Great book.

There's tons of those guys out there. One less leathal crash with a car. We don't hunt them for nothing.

>relating a wild animal to a home invasion
Nice, well done

He could have easily died.

I would have shot it much earlier tbqh famalamalamas

Motherfucker we're animals too. We also belong in nature, and we have the right to defend ourselves in it.

>>>/leftypol/

>earth is someone elses house

fucking idiot

The night elf were originally inspired by Japanese culture. The nigga committed sudoku

For the record, that was Anet GMs taking control of a known hacker's character and publicly executing him before permabanning him from Guild Wars 2.

>canal de las estrellas logo
Mexican here, can confirm.

The difference is the house is another man's property. The wilderness belongs to the government, not the moose. And a juvenile moose is still big enough and strong enough to kill a man. He was lucky to be alive once it attacked him the first time. If it had it's horns he would've been dead for sure.

So how does that campfire on a lake shit works. Winters are not really harsh where I live so I can't really picture someone standing on a lake without the ice breaking, but I'm genuinely curious now.
Do you use some kind of thermic insulation between the ice and the campfire?

See this is what I'm saying. It's a concept they've never dealt with. There is a aspect of life when you're not living in some shitty urban slum where you still have respect for the animals around you.

Do this fucking idiot a moose is a zoo sideshow. To us it's a creature that we share space with. Usually peacefully, but when it comes to it they're still incredibly dangerous.

He's one of the retards who'd go to Yellowstone and get trampled to death trying to pet a buffalo.

>when he dives into the lake to retrieve supplies from the wreckage

>didn't even bother trying to scare it away with a warning shot
>just straight up shot it five times

sure thing, no wrongdoing here

Thanks for informing me that you're a sociopath.

??

I do not belong in nature and neither do you.

You don't belong there, you're in his territory.

>He was lucky to be alive once it attacked him the first time.

This.

>I would have shot it much earlier

And this.

>didn't even bother trying to scare it away with a warning shot
wrong

You ever read the sequels? Brian's winter was the shit.

What game is this?

Nice. Every MMO should have public executions.

0/10

There's a couple reasons.
A) There isn't all that much heat being projected downward (as I hope you know it rises) and what is quickly forms a thin layer of water that insulates the ice under it.
B) Ice easily gets into feet thick here in the winter, and you don't need all that much to support a human or even a truck. Our State guidelines are 4" of ice for fishing and other foot activities (skii, snowshow skateing etc)
5" for ATVs Snowmobiles
8-12" for cars and midsize pickups
12-15" for fullsize trucks.

People commonly put icehouses out on the ice in early winter that stay there until right before spring. We're talking about fully heated multiple bunks, working stoves for food, chemical toilets all that shit.

Gets cold up here senpai.

As edgy as it sounds, nature is survival of the fittest. Territory changes between animals all the time, it's not like the moose had some established territory. Both were doing what they needed to in order to survive. Also don't take too kindly to warning shots, they're really aggressive. They have shit for vision though, so you are supposed to stay away from them. Unlucky for him he came across one close enough for it to see him.

>only one path
>moose are incredibly adamant and stupid
>big enough to stop the snowmobile if he tries to push through
>BAAAAAW WHY DID THE MOOSE HAV 2 DIE :((((
Slap yourself in the face for me sheltered American Imperialist.

Some people were weirded out by the event. Normally, devs don't "execute" hackers so publicly.

But if it's survival of the fittest than why do kangaroos hop while horses gallop? Wouldn't one form of locomotion be better than another?

>I do not belong in nature
Glad we agree on that point

>neither do you
Now you're just projecting

ITT: people who would die if they went camping

There's a reason the term 'Guide Gun' exists.

It's because you're too fucking stupid to protect yourselves.

It's fun to bring people from other states on ice fishing trips, they always freak out when you tell them that you've been driving on the lake for the past 5 minutes

Pick up a biology book some time, user.

That moose wasn't trying to kill him. It's young as fuck, it's not going to risk anything. It was just trying to scare him away. It wouldn't have chased after him if he left.

why do meese post on Cred Forums?

>why do kangaroos hop while horses gallop
Different areas, different evolutionary pathways, different fucking species.

>Wouldn't one form of locomotion be better than another?
Depends what you want. Cheetahs will run very fast for a very short time, but there isn't an animal on earth that humans can't run down.

youtube.com/watch?v=IblwlpnWmEk
>8:00
>unless Nemesis Retaliation Array is involved, in which case it skips straight to kaboom

You're unintelligent.
Firing a warning shot at an animal that has shown ints intention to injure you is exactly why someone like you would have been found a corpsicle on the side of the state trail.

I love the implication that you know better than the NRC. That's outright hilarious. Literally who the fuck are you kid.

Thank you my friend. Here, have a army cat.

You're pretty fucking retarded user. I guarantee you don't belong in the wilderness, no mater how much you think you might. Humans haven't belonged in the wilderness since the Agricultural Revolution.

>Moose doesn't have a rut that means it is young!
how much lead is in your water Clapistan?

nice to see this thread went to dogshit fast.

Fuck off MIDF

it literally kicked him and went in for another attack

did you not watch the clip or are you actually retarded?

I wonder who's behind this post...

t. i know nothing about moose or wild animals

me on the right

That makes it even better. I just want an MMO to have an event where once your character gets banned you're put in jail and people can come interact with you and stuff but you can't leave the tiny ass little jail room. Even when you're not logged in your character would still be visible behind bars for others to see and laugh and mock. And all you can do is sit around and wait for the weekly execution. You're character is marched to the execution grounds along with everybody else ready to be banned and then everybody gets to watch you get taken out by firing squad/hanging/thrown to the sarlacc/ whatever awesome fantasy thing they can think of. It would be awesome, hilarious, and would be a good deterrent since it would add public humiliation to the banning process. And it's completely free of moral complication since it's all just a fucking video game.

>that wimpy fucking nothing of a maneuver was an "attack" to you people

You people really don't know anything

I am not from Australia, I know nothing about kangaroos. I was referring in context of the situation. Both were doing everything they had to in order to survive. The moose has predators who have killed them in the past for food, humans were one of those, so the moose tries to fight it off in order to survive. The man had a family to protect and knew that moose could plow him down and make short work of his son, so he had to kill that moose before it could endanger his him or more importantly his son. Even an injury could be bad, no place to go get it fixed up and a first aid box can only do so much.

ITT: Armchair wilderness experts

Sure, tell me about the time you shot a bear because it was across the glade from you.

t. moose food

>water levels were you have a breath timer

So not only do you not understand wild animals, or moose specifically, but physics eludes you as well. Truly you are a sorry specimen.

woah, was he badly injured?

So that's how he became a vampire.

There are humans that are in the wilderness right now. And I don't mean camping, I mean cultures that don't participate in agriculture. Way to assume all people are the same.

geg

If that moose was actually trying to attack him, he wouldn't have been able to hold on to the snowmobile.

F

Damn, I'm remembering things I thought I forgot long ago. Bits and pieces, but still. I should re-read that, I still have the book.

>retard calls me an armchair anything
The ironing is like pottery

Never shot a bear. They're not as aggressive as moose are anyway. Really if you watched like 2 nature shows you'd be able to learn most of this stuff. It's pretty common sense.

t. anime imageboard wildlife expert

what cartoon?

Humans who live in communities and never leave their village alone because they're intelligent enough to know that they don't belong out there.

Thanks doc

>fish picking at the pilots corpse
2 spooky for young me user.

>the fact that he was only *very nearly* grievously wounded PROVES that this angry charging moose was not a threat!

He wasn't wounded at all, user.

He was completely unharmed.

What's this from?

>intelligent enough to know that they don't belong out there.
Or intelligent enough to know that having someone to help you carry your day's meal home is a good idea

And he should consider himself immensely lucky for that. If that moose managed to actually connect with its hooves, we probably wouldn't be seeing that webm.

That shit is way to cool

>And he should consider himself immensely lucky for that.

I suppose he should consider himself lucky that the moose wasn't trying to kill him.

My favorite part about all these is that the anons naysaying and poopooing the guys justified defense of himself and his family are pink haired california faggots who've never seen a moose in their life. That or europoors. Essentially people who have no valuable input.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBI3lc18k8Q

Warning shots are actually illegal virtually everywhere.

Not only that but moose are some of the most dangerous animals on the planet.

>Putting a moose's life over a humans
What's it like being a race traitor?

No you fucking retard, that moose may be a juvenile but it's still almost as big as him. And what you see as a wimpy maneuver is still enough to cause a decent injury. And if actually lived in a rural part of America/Cannada you know it's not too easy just leave the huge ass woods and drive down to the hospital. Especially in the middle of winter.

You keep saying that. I don't think you know what a false charge looks like, and what a *failed* charge looks like.

dont know why but i lolled

>justified defense

So, what? It's okay to shoot and kill someone who's just telling you to fuck off?

I knew Cred Forums was autistic, but come on

flashpoint paradox

I thought it was spooky too though I barely remember the book.

Get off the internet Moose

D-did he die?

It's okay to shoot and kill someone if the state says that you had the right to fear for you life from that person.

:^)

It was a shove, literally no intent to cause injury, and no injury was caused.

ah yes, because a wild moose is the same a human bean

How are you typing with those hooves goddamn

No he could've gotten stomped to death instead

The 'herbivores aren't dangerous' is a big meme among non-rural people who have only seen horses and cows

The kids a retard. The moose obviously can't tell where the human sled ends and the man begins, if the guy was on foot he'd have been ruined. My grandpa hit a moose in his car about 10 years ago, the thing kicked holes in his hood when it was trying to stand up.

We called the DNR, but they couldn't spare anyone so they told us if we put it down we could keep the meat. We whipped up a tripod and everybody went home with about 30lbs of moose. It was a good year for everyone except that moose and my grandpa.

I'm the Nazi.

Shit, horses and cows can be dangerous, too.

They've seen ponies and goats at the petting zoo, and their tiny brains can't conceive of anything different.

Like I said, they're the ones who get killed by Bison in Yellowstone.

Fuck horses, horses are the only animal that have ever injured me other than cats. I've been bitten by two horses on separate occasions. Horses are cunts. I still think they're pretty though.

>an adult moose is equivalent to a female juvenile moose

Hippos are goddamn terrifying

>It was a shove
A big creature shoving is pretty dangerous actually, especially when it uses it's hoofs.
>no intent to cause injury
You've never seen a moose before then, they are some of the most aggressive beasts up north.
>no injury was caused.
As far as we can see, he got lucky. And even then there is still the chance of internal bleeding, which is even more dangerous. Better take it out before it strikes twice.

>open land owned by no one or no creature
>tries to scare him away but it comes back to attack so he kills it in self defense
>woooooow like fucking home invasions huh? If I were him I wouldve just let it kill me.
Get out. Take your (You) and leave you beta faggot.

>t. vegans

God I miss the CTF matches in this game.

A super old vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jpAI0o79kw

Adult male mooses are the most aggressive northern beasts.

Not juvenile females.

Contributing.

what is happening here

RULES OF NATURE

Pretty fun before they started over complicating crafting, should've just added some game modes and called it a day.

But there have been mistakes before, haven't there?

Why are "wilderness experts" the most easily triggered group of people in existence

you people are easier than a $3 whore

morphballacquired.webm

The one in the video is a mature cow retard. Read the article. Just because it doesn't have a rack doesn't mean it juvenile. If it was juvy it would have a light brown muzzle the darker brown with light brown outline means its adult female. Adult males have black or very dark brown muzzles. You could learn all of this by using fucking google. Do they not teach you that either?
You're really showing off how little you know user.

Fucking love that show

>Moves towards the moose to challenge after it was clearly intimidated

Slavs not even once

A wizard in a small Arena map is continually summoning and walking into a toxic cloud.

No, the fact that it's tiny as fuck means it's a juvenile. Adult females are larger than that.

m'lady

Canadian riflefag here
Moose literally live in my backyard
We give them corn and beer sometimes
If they get rowdy, firing a warning shot and just shoving off works fine
Never had to actually shoot one unless I felt like burgers that night

>so btfo he side posts out of anger
>I was merely pretending
Time to go sleep lad.

I mean, he's going up and has self-righted

Pretty good old man

>That WebM
The new Metroid looks weird.

>unless I felt like burgers that night
fake and gay

>I know what Im talking about when I say Moose are harmless and act like they do in Disney movies.
I know those retards need to an hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=su39Z_M89yc
youtube.com/watch?v=mqwYrfM4O3g
These kinds of death animations are my favorite.

>i was merely pretending
uh huh

Washingtonfag here, one of our retarded neighbors does the same thing with deer. It puts our pets in danger, cut the shit.

>He's never had a moose burger
You're missing out sonny

Basically you're advocating that people should be forced to risk their lives to save the lives of others, when the other is the one putting their life at risk in the first place.

If you want to make that your personal ethos then go ahead, but demanding others do that is immoral and insane.

I dunno user

I never said that moose were harmless

I said that moose was not intending to cause any harm, it was just scaring.

fug

I have, and I'm not. Burger is a waste of any decent cut of moose. It's an incredibly lean and flavorful meat and grinding it up is a shame. You're just a plebeian is all.

>merely pretending
>still posts in a fit of rage
Sure ya were champ. You've earned those (You)s from only pretending to be like a total retard, good show.

>charging a man and attacking with its hooves directly at his face/head is scaring him away
That man could have died.

That's fucking metal.

I'd sooner advocate the idea of equivalent actions and reactions.

if someone yells at you, you have no right to pull out a gun and shoot them dead.

My kids only really like burgers. I also make sausage from it. The steak cuts I go and sell on the nearby reservation.

I've already covered this user, read the thread.

It was not trying to attack him. He was not harmed. If it was trying to attack him, he would not be sitting perfectly fine on the snowmobile. If it was trying to attack him, the webm would be a lot different.

Well bull mooses are the more aggressive ones, that doesn't make females not aggressive. Especially when it feels endangered itself, it will kill if it has too. And if he hesitated and the moose was charging when he shot it the momentum could have it still crash into him.

Are you asking if the ice ever broke over a vechile before? Then no shit. But if the ice is thick enough people do it all the time and nothing happens. Hell the ratings the guy gave earlier are from the DNR, so it's reliably safe.

>he eats meat and calls others plebian

>it wasnt trying to attack him the 1000+lb mammal was only giving friendly pats with his hooves!

Wow I know right? How crazy is it for a social animal to hunt in packs? Blows my mindgasim and makes my dick spasm, bro.

Do you fags even know how fucking large a moose is?
That guy should've drawn on the first charge, he got lucky as fuck. If it was a bull he'd probably be dead.

>fucking moose whisperer
Bro this has to be bait.
They're beautiful animals and all that, but that guy made the right call.

Moose Fact: Fill a heart shaped box with refrigerated moose shit and tell a friend it's chocolate.

I'm not sure what the point of your post is. You just repeated what I said.

I actually watched that competition.

What's terrifying is that a transformer from Korea won.

Why can't it be both?

user you're pretty retarded and clearly haven't seen moose actually attack people

(hint: they don't do what that moose did)

>he cuts a perfectly reasonable and delicious source of protein from his diet because he read once on the internet that vaccines cause autism

Know who lives the longest user? People who eat Veggies, fish, and a little red meat.

It looks so chewy.

Have you considered steelmanning an argument, rather than strawmanning it?

>deflecting with a strawman
>well how would you know youve never been attacked, I wouldve sucked its cock while it trampled me to death
I think we're done here kiddo, get some sleep youve got school in the morning.

The omnivore life is the high life.

(hint: how the fuck would you know nancy?)

>A warning shot
>At a pissed off moose

Have you ever left a city ever?

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Kys faggot

youtu.be/Zm8yjL-8FQs

I guess that last part can be misconstrued as a strawman. I was using it as an example of a nonequivalent action and reaction.

>a female juvenile
>actually attempting to kill anything

I think we're done here, indeed.

(hint: because I've seen moose attack people.)

Is that like what the sister and eldest brother did in Ender's Game?

See
Then drink bleach. Yeah we're done you beta faggot.

>links a video of an actual moose attack
>"h-heh I got him now"

No shit, wow, you actually linked a video of a moose attack, unlike the original webm.

>Beaten up by a moose several times
>Can walk away from it

It's about the same size as that one in the webm too.

>liveleak
>not a video
So youre just deflecting at this point. Or youre genuinely underage and think animals mean you no harm.

Lmao

>and think animals mean you no harm

I never said this, and this has been repeated constantly, why are you people projecting so hard. THAT moose in the original webm was not actively trying to harm the person, just scare him.

top kek

>animation thread gets derailed by PETA
Wew. Nice thread OP.

>mfw its another thread of who can pretend and shitpost longer on Cred Forums

>Some user posts video of brutalmoose killing
>Thread devolves into moralfags vs. shitposters over it's death

THREAD RUINED JUST NUKE IT

>one in this video is literally tranquilized
>one in first video is angry and frightened
You're hurting your own argument at this point kid. Does your mom know you're still up?

>Those gunners he puts away
I'm starting to feel like that moose attack in particular was justified.

>comes at him multiple times as a possible predator instead of bucking from a distance
>h-he was just scaring him! Including the one of the guy sitting away from the moose the moose was only trying to scare him how dare he sit around!
And thats enough teen angst for one night. Im going to an actual vidya thread.

What movie is this from?

He also was tagging/relocating the mooose and was probably trained for that to happen.

The moose was clearly scared as hell and knew it couldn't take on a person, its only hope, as far as it knew, was attempting to scare him.

Unfortunately that day, it was met up against an autistic edgelord, and that was the end of it.

>MUH OPINION!!!

Can't you guys make a discord channel or something? fuck off.

Your only evidence for this is that it didn't manage to do the guy any harm. But let's assume you're right - how the fuck is someone in the heat of the moment, with a moose that has started to attack them, meant to differentiate between being warned and there being a genuine threat to their life? People don't just go "oh this is a juvenile female moose and therefore it has no malicious intent and wants rid of me" when the animal has attacked them. They go "Holy shit this thing could kill me I have to protect myself" and that is a perfectly reasonable reaction.

That's working on the assumption you're right, which we have no way of knowing - you are not inside the head of the fucking moose and cannot know what it's intent was.

saving this thread with many survivors. pic related, its my death animation

DELET THIS

Sure, you can't know exactly what it's thinking, but by its behavior alone you can tell that it was more scared of him and probably didn't even think it could harm him. Of course, since the person who was filming is probably vacationing from his home in California, he just resorted to his culturally conditioned response to immediately kill things he doesn't like.

What game is this?

I'm sorry friend but all you're doing is pulling probably's out of behavioural cues and making assumptions about the person defending themselves. The moose is acting aggressively and scared animals kill people all the time. It's a shame that the moose died but the guy did nothing wrong

Transformers: more than meets the-O-shitt

Answer him you faggot

>throwing snacks at a totally relaxed dog
Was there really a need to throw those empty calories at the little dog? The dog clearly had no intention of eating your snacks. I bet it doesn't even know how to treat open the packaging.

Calm down user. Here, look upon the punchable face of Todd to sooth your soul.

is she supposed to be drunk?

vorefags go, and learn how to reverse image search too.

>Tap [F] to beat the moose

How do I find sauce for a webm?

If answers came up with a simple image search then I wouldn't be asking for a handout.

game?

game?

I feel like context would only make this more confusing.

you wouldn't be wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=akAoRhIzkK4
the .gif comes shortly before 9:00

>NG+

Its okay it was his wife.

Bad Lieutenant. Probably my favorite Cage movie.

looks like brothers in arms

3rd pic is my constant go-to.

RULES OF NAT-

Wait a minute, that cock...

user help, she's giving me a spooky blowjob even though I told her no; how do I lift the curse?

I might get banned for posting gore outside of Cred Forums

Imagining that thing barreling down at you is fucking terrifying. How does it even move that fast? Dead serious, how? It's a powerful animal but enough to run through several feet of snow like it's nothing?

What anime

hey, at least it's nonlethal

MTV was wrong.

Inside.webm

not nearly as good without the music

My favorite

Got a news source or something fot this

this reminds me of that retarded japanese porn gif where a girl falls on some guy and his dick goes in her immediately

that's seriously fucked up

pretty edgy of you posting that though

Accompanied by flushing noises, of course.

Schizophrenic chinese man that's all I know.

DA WARUDO

>shoots a canon at a guy in a turtle suit and makes him disintegrate
>crowd cheers
Tha fuck that's nothing to cheer over that was murder.

Jeb no!

Excluding salt water, many ice fishers here consider 2" safe to walk on if there are no streams nearby, and me and my dad break out the ATV or snowmobile when the ice is around 3,5".

fucking brutal

wait what the fuck, i was under the impression this was part of that big tomato food fight festival some shithole hosts every year or so. its just mud?

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

Better yet add them to a prominently featured Wall of Shame on the main forums/site

Just how stupid are you?

From that?
Definitely not.

Tfw no more 2d fallout

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Tomatina

ASS
TITTIES
ASS N TITTIES

Moose are like 700+ pounds of pure fucking muscle, I'd pull a gun on any one of those fuckers that runs in my direction

Why would you assume it was La Tomatina when the kids are pretty clearly not Spanish?

you almost caused this landwhales death

>there are no wildlife encounters in europe
tell that to the people who got their shit pushed in by hogs

some shithole isnt always just spanish places, even if its a good assumption. i clearly ment i didnt know where this event took place till wiki-ing it

meant for

pls /lp 1 largekilla /lp 0 swexx

TORKOAL NOOOOOO

>Not named look behind you

One job user

Mitsudomoe.
Futaba best.

WAT

>open image
>see spooky girl
>within a second it closes itself
>error file no longer exists.

Concern.

What's this from?

Courage the Cowardly Dog

NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS CHAIR

youtube.com/watch?v=vHo7npmGcHU

Is that some animal eating him from the inside out?

What anime is this? Character designs look cute.

I think that's Graeco-Roman wrestling, which is basically wrestling where the goal is to anally rape your opponent.

gotcha back senpai

ALLAH ACKBAR

i wish i could emote as well as this robot