>Roggenrolla held on using Sturdy!

What do demon vaginas feel like?

>Gore is bursting with power!

I'LL END IT THUS

Salty life stones and macca

Fucking hated when they used these as team leaders in DeSu2RB

>Gore in general

Served you right, nignog

as far as i know it would be the same as a regular vagina: something i've never experienced

you know from experience? but a better question is what does it taste like

>going neutral
>ever

Tastes like soma.

So is Apocalypse still the Dark Souls of Persona or did they fix the difficulty?

Why would Odin care about saving Tokyo?

Tokyo is the whole world now, pretty sure everything else is destroyed.

That's kinda where he is.
Also his homeland might as well be 5 miles below the sea at this point.

>Karma Temple in Digital Devil Saga
>Ambushed by a group of Lakshmi
>Dormina
>Eternal Rest
>om mani padme hum

Makes perfect sense then.

I had almost forgotten

it seems like Tokyo is the only city that exist in SMT games sometimes

much like how new york city is the only place in america in certain other media

>it seems like Tokyo is the only city that exist in SMT games sometimes

reminder that it can't be a numbered title if it isn't in Tokyo

>going for the easiest ending

I can't beat Dante on hard in SMT Nocturne send help. Its my first play through.

Jokes on you asshole I have an extra turn.

>spend over 90 hours getting Alice in DS2
>realize she has no better skills over my Reflect Phy/Null All Titania With Holy Dance Drain
>realize only the Ticos are left and they're easier than her

Why couldn't they give her at least Die for Me!

I'd grab a monunofu, and evolving a noizuchi into a Gui Xian is a solid choice as well.
He can use Holy Star to negate any debuffs, but I find it helps to apply one debuff so he wastes a turn using Holy Star.

Be sure to load up on buffs. Rakukaja is essential, though I'd skip on sukukaja since a few of his skills are undodgeable.
Unicorn is good for this, he gets media and rakukaja. Apsaras x Pyro Jack is an easy fuse.

S-stop laughing at me!

I'll always remember these assholes from DeSu1

>endure
>sanic fast so they always go first
>Judgement, say goodbye to half of your team's hp before you can even do anything

>Trying to deal with Kudlak before learning Petra Eyes works.

dumb fumi poster

>play SMT4
>get to Tokyo
>have no idea where to go
>get to some demon's domain
>every demon is at least 5-10 levels higher than me
>gain 5 levels before finding exit

I really hope I didn't overlevel and make everything easy

hey fumi is smart

But apparently her fans are too dumb to elec dance

People didn't use dance skills on the most powerful magic user in the game?
where the fuck are these people

>getting mad that you grinded in an rpg, and an SMT game of all things
come on son

In this very thread complaining about mothman in DeSu2

Fumi is shit!

SHIT!

He just crits my mc with rebellion even if I debuff him so he wastes one move. I'm level 27.

goddammit user I can't have her on 4 sides of the map at once fuck you there's only so much you can do with python snipers

Just finished DeSu1 about a week ago. These fuckers were much more annoying than mothman

That should definitely be high enough. Seems you're just getting unlucky. Be sure to put up 4x Rakukaja as soon as possible

>Otome
>MC
>Joe
>Io
>Any of the phys characters with berserk
>good fused demons
Endure is barely a problem, it doesnt even activate half the time

Seems like every time I go on an smt threads there's always a new demon I never knew existed.

shut the fuck up trumpeter all you needed to do was play one song

SJ was supposed to be SMT IV but the damn xenophobic nips kept bitching about it not taking place in their precious Tokyo

I wish Atlus would give them a big fuck you by making a SMT that takes place in America.

thank mr skeltal

>SMT set in Detroit
>Don't even need to add a demon invasion; it's fucking Detroit.

Used Otome, Phys MC, Fumi, Jungo/Makoto Rage Soul
Python sniping was good but since mothman is rather weak I would either leave it in favor of killing something more important or such. The irritation came from Assassinate not working on them and when one would randomly spawn beside you.
Also
>using Joe

>there's no chaos route since it's fucking Detroit

>Relying on wave abilities and assassinate
Youve already fucked up

What's wrong with that?
>Python uses range increasing skill
>attack far away enemy
>attack again because of other demon's double up
Rinse and repeat, crushes most normal battles in 2-3 turns unless you need to do something else (e.g. Yamato inspecting poison, random infinite spawns), some smaller maps can be cleared in one turn.

>Luster Candy
>Megidolaon
>Megidolaon
>Megidolaon

Assassinate is the only questionable part, Wave abilities are broken in DeSu.

I did stop using assassinate once I cracked power hit and such for the non-multistrikers

hoy!

hoy

I'm going to revoke your explorers licence and disband your guild for that

(hoys internally)

What the OP skill combo in SMTIV:A?
Last one I played was DeSu2, Holy Dance and Drain made the game a cakewalk.

This is the best physical build in DeSu2, prove me wrong.

>Multi-Strike
>Everything that doesn't repel phys damage is dead ten times over

What the fuck was Atlus thinking?

tell it to the guildmaster teach, you fucking sellout whore

No, it's Multistrike +anything that's God tier. Twin Ultimate is nice as well.

could probably ditch crit up for ultimate hit so he could pass through repel

wave invalidates extra and delays your placement in the turn order as well as restricting your movement
You can eliminate one enemy squad easily but 2 more will close in on you before you can take another action and theyll be able to attack you twice per battle

My bro keita is already using it. Jungo is kinda slow too.

hoy~

These Persona/SMT games fuck with me like no other
>can talk to demons
>but you don't get XP
>but I don't wanna kill them
>but I want to level up too

HOW DO I DECIDE FUCK

>Keita
>bro
Im nearing the end of day 6 and keita remains an insufferable faggot

You don't need extra with a Kishin (for double sniping), and chances are you murdered so much shit there won't be much left to attack you. Also they should be dying in one turn unless you use balanced characters/poor skill combos.

Why don't you have Anti-Most/Anti-All on your demons? Don't you like overkill, user?

Also what the fuck is this?

Keita is piece of shit fuck him
the only worse male is Ronaldo

>A Revenant will never cameo as a new Fiend boss.
>No "Featuring Doomguy from the Doom series"

get the fuck out of here you filthy fujo

Pretty sure in IV and Apocalypse you get xp for talking to demons. Hell, there are even apps boosting the xp you get for talking.

I hated him too, but I warmed up when I got his backstory.
I'm too lazy to do that.

But what about Eternal Punishment/DeSu?

wait did you let jungo die in another playthrough then

Gaston is a Magnificent Ass but hoo boy does he do a lot of damage.

Kishin don't give you extra turns they just let you attack twice so you're at a disadvantage against any enemy that isn't a trashmob

Can't remember, why?
I'm talking about his development in the triangulum arc, and he got a nice combination of STR/AGI that pleases me a lot.

>no 5 layer optional dungeon with Cyberdemon et al. as bosses
>No true space marine route

Doesn't matter. Clear out every single team on the map by one turn killing one and then kishining to the next and if there's a boss left, chances are can simply gang up on it and rape it from 6 sq away with 3 other team members. Only thing it didn't work well on was Benetnasch, and it fell quickly after splitting. The general rule is that every non boss is a trash mob.
If Jungo dies in the septentrione arc, Keita gets significantly more development into his backstory and character.

Cool, I will try that on my next playthrough.

what is the demon grabbing his arm

Honestly Jungo is too good a unit to let die. Probably would be better just to google the lines

Hey guys, r8 my new girlfriend, she says some strange stuff about a guy named YHVH but she looks nice.

Fuu-ki

>so you're at a disadvantage against any enemy that isn't a trashmob
user, literally every non-boss enemy in 2's a trashmob. If you're setting yourself and your team up right, you'll be onerounding most enemies past midgame.

Go with her to school

666/10

You can't move on to the next one if you have wave and kishin you could only attack another guy in your attack range if he is in that range

She'll probably dump you
You filthy heretic
Ah, I wish the other ki's would appear more, all that shows up is ongyo-ki

It's always something from soul hacker era? how many demons did that game have??

speaking of demons I saw a couple of the new models from p5 they look amazing. where can i find the rest??

Hey, Mitsuru, you just need to toss out something that deals damage and we'll be just fine!

Mitsuru?

Mitsuru...?

I fucking hate the new smirk system. I want SMT IV's system back.

Have you never tried this out user? You can almost always snatch two enemies since you don't have move to attack within your immense range plus your initial move, and if you think it practical to let them come closer, you can forfeit moving and then blow them to bits once they do. It's the safest, most efficient strategy for clearing shit out.

Yeah, but the bosses can attack from 4+ squares away and still get extra turns. Why would I want 3 move, lower posting position in the move mapand nobextra Tturns against them?

How has no one made a Strange Journey mod for Doom?

Is Final another SMT entry where status inflections don't mean shit on bosses?
I tried casting poison and bind on King Frost several times and all I got were misses.

You don't need extra turns if your whole party is mugging them with Kishins, and even if they can counterattack, 3 move is no concern when you can essentially skip having to move twice by using evil flow. The bosses aren't much better than their minions so being able to dual skirmish and long range heal is much better than the petty bonus of an extra turn, which isn't even guaranteed for the whole party, unlike a second attack.

Because Viles are great defensively. Turn mechanics in DeSu are such that if enemies gang up on you you'll never get your next turn. Viles allow you to counter such a situation and avoid getting gangbanged to death.

Not to mention Vile + Dragon gives you a ridiculous 8 attack range, which outranges most bosses.

Just do the smart thing and make Autism Bunny or someone else your designated tank. It's not hard at all to stack resistances. Plus, Phantasm/Flight/Tyranny/Double Up are great synergies for nuking safely from range.

Break the egg or let it hatch?

Idk bro but this was the easiest way I defeated Yamato with.
>lure him back
>he moves several times in succession
>now in trap
>Otome rapes the living shit out of him from behind while bunny and Fumi crack him up front

WURLD OF STR
BREAK THE EGG

Desu 1 spamming a guy who lets you attack from a distance coupled with double up can give you an edge. Later on though you can build up enough stupidly broken auto skills to cheese things on your own. Literally lucked out by the skin of my nose with Kaido's shit because he got stone status from one of my attacks.

Felt good man.

Hmm, I remember sniping to be pretty viable the whole time. Multi hit petrification is pretty decent too though, baffles me why they left important story human bosses vulnerable to curse.

Looks to be that way. Which really sucks because there's only 3 ways to remove smirk off an enemy.
>The new smirk dispel skill
>inflict a status ailment
>Attack the smirked enemy with a smirked party member
To be honest, I only beat King Frost first try due to frost resist on Protag. Nozomi kicked his ass for me.

>Dis Appeared

I want to rub my penis on her bald head

Are status ailments ever useful in SMT?

user, you should play SMT I someday.

Some of Overclocked additions are pretty annoying

who /alice/ here

Werkbau is my favorite demon

10/10 taste

They did.

It's called Digital Devil Saga.

>Swole Jack Frost

Makajam has been working really well for some bosses. I pretty much cheesed the 5 jar bosses with it. I was honestly surprised how well it worked.
You can also insta recruit a charmed demon and steal some good macca with fundraise out of a bound demon.

>Triple boss fight at the fifth jar

My chackra pots were not ready for this.

Was it? Even if it was I meant more of a mainline SMT because that would piss off Japan even more.

The closest we'll get is SJ protag being an American in the US version.

Spoil me SMT4A a little.
Is Dagda nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour or is he with the Divine Powers?

He wants all gods dead

Aren't you the curious one?

Negotiating with the inhabitants would be difficult

>Tyrone refuses to talk!

Go away Cobray.

youtube.com/watch?v=r3wS7QEwUbs

Do you appreciate asses as much as Asahi?

>Fighting 2 Senris
>Kill one and wound the other
>She begs for her life
>Already have one so I tell her to give me macca
>"Dear child, these breasts of mine are yours to do with what you wish"

youtube.com/watch?v=0VLNOXkc7nk

youtube.com/watch?v=RupdsCkAwfo

Okay, this shit actually made me laugh. Fucking hell, Detroit as a goddamn SMT setting...