Ace Attorney Thread

How old is the judge?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9d58FUGZo
gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/
rule34-data-011.paheal.net/_images/fe2524d00a4428a0fee92abe201a4f0e/1664089 - Ace_Attorney Trucy_Wright righteoustea.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamieson_Price
exhentai.org/g/2006/5a6578bc20/
youtube.com/watch?v=cxFFhUvlRiM
youtube.com/watch?v=-L29-dbnY7k
japantimes.co.jp/community/2015/02/23/issues/badges-honor-japans-legal-lapel-pins-really-mean/
youtube.com/watch?v=gk7Rfl4rpHo
youtube.com/watch?v=xeL-AxBnEGA&t=1h1m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_EfUOJlBGY
youtube.com/watch?v=tDFuMNYr6-k
youtube.com/watch?v=qgdMPyQFZFc
youtube.com/watch?v=uZYusoygUqw
citra-emu.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=abdX3zjq6-s
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4atLqCvfqJcRFdSdkhCemRyREE/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4atLqCvfqJcU1VxYUVwUmY1Y3M/view?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The guy is basically immortal.

Just finished the special wedding DLC case.

It was pretty damn good. Real obvious as to who done it, but it was a very solid case.
Great character interactions and top tier banter.

I think it's at the same level as the DD dlc case if not a little better.

Anyone else finish it?

It's not available for purchase yet so no. But thanks for using spoiler tags.

No one likes spoilers, user. I gotta do it.

Looking forward to the discussion when more people get around to it.

Daily reminder you can play Ace Attorney multiplayer with your Cred Forums anons since Cred Forums has a server rocking: Attorney Online Vidya. You can play as a defense attorney, prosecutor, judge, witness, detective, real killer, etc.

For download and guides on what do.

And don't worry, we've refined this gem for over 8 months, trials actually work and are all ad lib

Two notes on this, for these who used to play but quit because of the client: It received an update that allows practically unlimited characters which is something long awaited, also resizeable so it's a good opportunity to go back.

And if you quit because of the memes and the "formula", these two things died out naturally and the game now has that classic December feeling to it again. We're back at golden times.

Forgot to say something.

I remember magazine scans of Oldbag at the witness stand for this case. Was it all a joke and I didn't get the memo? I was looking forward to seeing her and Edgey together again.

I want to fuck Amara so bad.

I'm sure most of the people that browse AA threads play AO too.

Doesn't the judge say he plans to keep judging for at least ten more years? Or was that the Khura'in judge?

>We're back at golden times.
Cases arent 8 hours anymore?

remind me and i'll try to rejoin thoses.

i was...this judge.

No, very rarely. Standard dropped to 5 hours and there's been many 3 hours cases recently.

However a new game mode for Investigations (AAI style) appeared, it became quite popular and these tend to be 8 hours long, people usually do one of these every day at 7PM, maximum comfyness tho

It was only in the special skit for the DLC case. youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9d58FUGZo

You've just been called to the witness stand and the Turnabout Terror is on defense.

How long do you last before you piss yourself?

Old enough to give you give you great grandchildren

oh god

I may or may not have been the detective in that one...

Question: Am I allowed to just sit and spectate these things

Hm, I might start going back then if I don't have to set aside an entire day just to do 1 case

Yeah just dont talk during a case if you're not part of it

Thanks m8.

Of course, some people actually love spectating and watching the cases develop. I personally think it feels like watching chess and prefer playing.

By the way, there are also minor roles called "support defense" and "support prosecution", the supports are not expected to do anything so you can pick them and stay silent the entire time or even quit if you want. A good role for beginners since you can also give input and change the trial if you feel ready.

I wish there was a scene where Maya channeled Dhurke one last time so he could say goodbye to his family.

were you the L that almost died from poison?

wish i could find when i flubbed my own testimony and i went with it, "he was lying in a blood of his own blood"

i know someone saved it, and i thought i did, but i can't find it.

The judge is an Enutrof.
He probably has a vault somewhere loaded to the brim with all his lawyering dosh. As such he will likely live forever.
His current age is unknown, though some estimate he was born some time in the Bronze Age.

>were you the L that almost died from poison
YES, I was the L that tested the poison by drinking it

i wanna state that you were a riot, and the case didn't go into mistrial because of you, if i remember correctly it went into mistrial because the witness, who tried their best, was being abit too vague and the defense and prosecution were running around in circles for hours on this one guy.

so i think you were the scapegoat, i could be wrong on this its been anwhile.

I want to fuck Shih-na

Does AO have DGS/SoJ characters yet?

>Spirit of justice
>JUSTICE
>Apollo Justice
really makes you think

>Spirit of Justice
>Apollo dies
whoa....

I thought it was pretty bad. DD's DLC was so much better.

Everything about the case itself was just so obvious. Literally "The butler did it." The characters sucked. The bride's gimmick got old. The husband was autistic although he had a funny jetpack animation. The butler was alright until he had the shitty surgeon transformation. Only good things about it were the character interactions and banter.

Well, we know he's older than Sister Bikini, who was born in like, 1972,

He's old enough to be comically out of the loop on even basic technologies as he doesn't comprehend digital cameras or email and has to have them explained.

And he's been presiding since at least 2012 in the timeline, because of the case with Mack Rell, and doesn't appear to have aged any since then, if memory serves. So at least late 50's by that time, be we already knew that from him being older than 1972,,,

so... let's see.. 2038-1972 puts him at a absolute minimum age of 66, but that makes him only 40 during 2012, way too young to not understand email.
It's been 26 years since the Mack Rell case with no visible aging so 60 in 2012... biological minimum 85ish?

Still, I feel like a 60-year old man in modern era understands the concept of a digital camera, My mother is 60, she might have trobule using one but she gets the general idea and is familiar with their existence. He might just live a sheltered life, but that still seems a stretch... Plus he talks of gramaphones, which as a term went out of date by the 1940s as they went from crank operation to electric motors. 85 years makes him born in 1953; after the shift. He'd no more call it a gramaphone than a post-millenium would call a smartphone their walkman. To call a record player a gramaphone instinctually, he would need have it be the vernacular during his formative years, at least through, say, late adolescence. So.. let's say about 15 by the 1940?
That puts him at over 110 by the end of the current Ace Attorney timeline.

TL;DR, he "Old as Dirt"

>ace attorney thread
>forgot I haven't played AA6
Wew

>110

I agree with some points, but it wasn't awful imo.

Both the bride and groom suffered from really long animations that you couldn't skip. The bride never got better, but the groom became more than just an annoying autist by the end.
I also really liked how his notebook was handled and that that he actually cares for the girl despite not showing it.

It was obvious that the butler did it from the start, but his motives are fine and the transformation itself was good. His breakdown was pretty neat too.
Only real problem is his personality switch after he puts the mask on. It felt kind of forced

I thought his animation when he clutches the watch to his chest was really well done. You can see the sorrow.

The rest was consistently good and constantly teasing Edgey about getting married put a smile on my face.

The butler was pretty much a Final Fantasy character.

I'm gonna have to read a synopsis after the DLC is available to everyone because I've already forgotten the clusterfuck of events. I still don't see the point of the second reception.

>Study law because of Ace Attorney
>Final year
>Finally get to do a cross examination exercise
>Prosecution is interviewing witness
>They asked a leading question
>This is it
>I've been waiting all these years
>Slam the desk
>"OBJECTION"
>Forget why I stood up
>"WITHDRAWN"
>Get feedback from the judge afterwards
>"user: great instinct for making objections, you just don't need to actually slam the desk. Calm down."

Are the Ace Attorney Investigations games any good? SoJ got wanting to play something in the series.

>tfw you always play Judge because you are actually a dumbass irl and can "RP" as him well.

Yep, they're both good.
AAI1 has tedious portions, but it's worth playing.
AAI2 is one of the best games in the series.

You did us proud user.

The first game is rough. The second is one of the best, if not the best in the entire series.

Judge is a fun role, i think its my favorite role at the moment.

other then defense/prosecutor alt

Wow now that you mention, I also forgot the reason why they needed a second wedding if he was planning to set them up in the first place

How are you already playing it?

It's available for pirates via Freeshop.

Is Phoenix a virgin

Ah. That makes sense.

I think Edgeworth is the most likely

Phoenix has had a girlfriend

He probably was for the first 3 games then lost his virginity by AA4.

He's saving it for his special someone

I doubt they even held hands.

Of course not, that's too lewd

>gets them to the bedroom
>forgets to hide his steel samurai figs and steel samurai posters and steel samurai real life replica
every time

Do the Khurain niggers get any better or is the entire game just the prosecutor and priestess being annoying cunts while the rest of the cast tries to do their jobs?

If they can't accept the steel samurai as Edgey's true love in life then they don't deserve him.

Yeaaaaah, don't think Daliah was the affectionate type. In fact, her testimony in trial pretty much confirms such.

It pretty much consisted of "Gimme my poison locket back" "nu-uh, I will never relinquish this token of your love" back and forth for like two months.

If I recall, the plan was originally for Gloomsbury to simply murder the bride. But Sorin ninja'd his way on deck and interfered. The butler didn't get the idea to frame her until he realized that Larry fucked with the bulls and Gloomsbury was still alive.

So if the the plan was to cover up the initial "murder" to protect the family name, why go through the unconventional mess of holding another wedding reception instead of simply paying off the witnesses? How did Gloomsbury and the bride even get all the way up to the deck anyway?

Nayuta is a loser

Rayfa is just tsun

I'm talking about Iris tho

he does seem rather different after the timeskip.
Then again, his daughter does mention wanting to set her dad up with a woman, so... if it did happen, it had to have happened either as one-night-stand or before adopting her.

I'll take that as a no then?

Even Blackquill, Klavier and Godot warm up to the cast eventually. These faggots and their literal holier than thou attitude is killing my vibe. People actually like these characters? Are all of the Khurain characters this shitty?

The second reception also served the purpose of fooling the bride. Can't have her realizing that she was almost killed.

If Maya channeled Mia, then had sex with Phoenix, would she still be a virgin when she reverted back?

Would it be crushing to the ego for someone to make you channel your dead sister because they think you aren't as attractive?

Well the whole point was just to have Sorin have the same feeling of loss that he felt when he lost his fiance. But Larry and the guy surviving fucked everything up so he had to improvise

Nahyuta is one of the weakest prosecutors and characters in the series. He is an annoying moron for the whole game and his "development" in the final case is empty.
Rayfa's development is pretty interesting though. Plays a little too well by the tsundere rulebook (even in the final moments of the game) but whatever, she's still good.

Rayfa gets better when you destroy her world view and mindbreak her.

Nayuta is a shitty prosecutor and you get to wipe the smug look off his face multiple times. Especially in case 4.

Kurain judge is actually a cool guy

Miko Priestesses take a vow of celibacy and purity.

Also, jailtime for accomplice to murder.

Assuming she's out by now, and assuming she left the convent, sure why not. But those are two decently big ifs.

Phoenix Wright? Never heard of him.

>maya
why not Pearl? Have the two hot ones at once.

Pearl is hot

Motherfucker, spoiler that shit

Anti-spoilers are spoilers too I guess but Apollo doesn't die.
Get out of the thread and play the game, jeez.

Still doesn't really make sense. She'd realize the guy that tried to kill her has mysteriously vanished. It'd be easier to tell her that her husband just killed a man, so she should keep her lips sealed for his sake.

satorha imao mando mo samashi detashi nu ketare gasayo SONOKA

When is The Great Detective game getting a fan-translation? Cause at this point Capcom doesn't give a shit about spin-offs

Exactly. So Mia and Pearl is best combo, not Mia and Maya.

I want Trucy to show me some tricks!

>Steel Samurai has a shitty Chinese knockoff
That was pretty funny.

I let my girlfriend borrow my 3ds cause she wanted to try the pokemon games. I'm not seeing that back for another few weeks[/spoilers]

You can check the progress of the fan-translation here
gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/

They plan to release the translation case by case.
I haven't been following too closely but I think it's a little slow due to disorganization.

I bet Trucy can turn a trick

You could argue that telling her that her husband is a killer wouldn't be good for the family and she's already not well liked by the other family members. Who knows how easy it is to get info out of her.

It was mostly an attempt to sweep everything under the rug under the impression that it was to protect the family name. They have enough power to to hold another reception no questions asked.
If the bride is left clueless then it lets him try again in the future. Sorin being an amnesiac also helps.
Only because the guy wasn't actually dead did he try to frame her for the murder right after.

Thanks to Polly's assistance, Trucy has learned many new "tricks"

Whats gone?

Apollo's badge
What else?

>But Larry and the guy surviving fucked everything up so he had to improvise

I think you have that backwards. Larry unknowingly provided Pierce with the opportunity to frame Ellen. If Larry had left the unconscious body in the hold, he would have woken up and fucked off. Maybe even ratted Pierce out for almost getting him killed. It's Larry's fault that dude is dead. God dammit, Larry.

Semen

Uncropped version where?

He broke in Iris then set his eyes on Mia. He never got her, so he sent the rest of the games lamenting the untapped potential of tapping Mia. That's really why he hangs around Charlie so much.

>the untapped potential of tapping Mia
Hey, he had the opportunity. The body was still warm.

Apollo's virginity

He bet on Maya wanting to jump his dick, and filling out like Mia. She didn't, hence why he became depressed and eventually lost his attorney badge.

Charlie reminds him of better days, before his poor decision making led him down the path that was being surrounded by underage brats

Do I have to play through the Layton games to enjoy/understand Wright vs Layton? I've played a couple but not all

If the series one day ends with Pheonix marrying Maya, I'd be a happy man

*Phoenix marrying Edgeworth

Iris was posing as Dahlia for the majority of the time they were dating.

Also i doubt Kurainist monks take the celibacy vow considering Morgan and Misty were both mothers

if you understand a layton game's plot progression that's good enough

*Edgeworth marrying the Steel Samurai

As old as time itself. Judge as the final villain of the series when?

They don't. Beh'leeb Inmee was preggos.

Never played a layton game before and i enjoyed it incredibly, and understand everything easily.

>Earlier in the series Pearl ship the fuck out of Maya and Phoenix to the point they both get embarrassed
>Skip to SoJ, Phoenix and Maya openly talk about love and weeding but none of them made a slightest hint they want to take their relationship further
You'll be dead before they even have chance to hold hand.

Phoenix x Charley
Edgeworth x Steel Samurai
Apollo x Trucy after they find out who they are
Athena x Widget

These are the OTPs of the series.

The judge is basically the reason why the Dark Age of the Law happened. He's gullible, his brother is an ugly canadian, he brings shame to his niece and son.

The judge is the reason people loved to falsify evidence, and how he always bites Wright's bait bluffs because he's gullible.

And he isn't even impartial since he favors the prosecution. Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

Maya x Ramen

Some people who haven't played Layton games shit on the final twist of the game.
As a fan of both, I'd say it was a great AA game but a shit Layton game.

Was Jack Hammer the biggest failure in the series?

Shut up Michlan

Maya x burgers
ftfy

Ema x SCIENCE

I swear to god if people ship her with that faggot Nayuta I'm gonna be triggered

OBJECTION! That is Obviously Phoenix Wright! Who else could it be?

I agree.

It was shit as a Layton game. Not because of the twist, but because the puzzles weren't challenging at all.

Blackquill x Taka

>Complaint constantly that he worked her ass off
>Like to be praised
>Like his smile
Those are clear indications of tsundere to me.
Ema might like him but I don't think Sad monk feel the same.

The reason people love to falsify evidence is because it's based on Japanese court. They want a conviction and to get acquitted is to say the Police weren't doing their job correctly. The culprit is whatever suspect they bought in, not the actual criminal.

I dunno about that. Ema never really indicates that she's a tsundere, as tsunderes usually do such as in the case of Rayfa.

>unironically wanting first-protag-guy-first-protag-girl shipping pairs to be canon

I bet you shipped Naruto-Sakura and Ichigo-Rukia too.

Can someone post some Ace Attorney Online stuff?

I love that shit and would really appreciate it.

Your honor, this man has lost his marbles. That is, in fact, the world famous Draco Wong.

...he was adopted, you see.

Nah if he wanted those pairings he wouldn't ship Phoenix with the generic girl.

That'd be Mia, then.

>Apollo x Trucy after they find out who they are

dead characters don't count.

But Maya is closer to being Orihime than she is Rukia.

Yet she was in all 3 games post her death so death clearly isn't stopping her.

No, that would be Cindy Stone

>Apollo x Trucy after they find out who they are

>Japanese people
>>>>>>>>>>>>>object to incest

except it'd have to be /through/ someone else, more specifically one of her relatives.

At best that's like being in love with half a pair of joined-at-the-neck Siamese twins. You need both halves' consent, it's never less than a threesome, meanwhile it's always incredibly awkward.

Love isn't pure love unless you're using someone else to get it. This the truth of adult love.

oh right, they're an isolated island. their nation was literally founded on that. Man, no wonder they got so weird. It's like if britain never got invaded all those times and was just left to fester in its own genepool and culture.

If I'm a culprit I know I'm fucked

>110
Is he Delta in AA timeline?

Oah ho ho ho ho ho, Mah boi after you've cleaned all the floors in the courtroom THEN can we can talk about my age. Take him away!

>imagining a britain without roman, saxon, or norman influences, that got just as weird as japan.

So.. starting with Celtic druids erecting stonehenge and go from there? Isn't that just like Scotland concentrate?

>P-put this on
>What is it?
>it's the Pink Princess' outfit from episode 4x19 "Attack of the Crab Ninjas"
>But its just a pink bikini
>D-don't forget the top knot too.

Into the magic panties you go user!

How does AA online even work?

You get your Attorney badge
You go online
You try to be the best
You become the Ace Attorney Online

That really explained nothing. Who makes the cases? Are the cases live? Are they premade?

Yes

Could you repeat the question

Woah woah, you are going a bit too fast there son.

No one just "knows" about AA online so quickly, there is a process to this, you have to fill out forms in triplicate and take a course in order to be lisenced to handle the material that would be disseminated.

You, me, we all the make the cases. Some are live, some are not. Some can be replayed, some are live.

benis

It's a garbage reddit general that think jojo is good and circlejerks tripfags.

>Apollo: I can't believe I just fucked my boss' daughter

Dude, Mack Rell is 2011 and AA6 is 2028.

Is that what it says?
Hah, that's gold.

>DGS 2 will release before the fan-translation for DGS 1 is done

He's getting younger.

I ship it. Fight me.

Nahyuta doesn't deserve a relationship and/or happiness.

Nahyuta isn't good enough for a real goddess like Ema.

So..are we actually discussing ships right now?

I feel like it's the opposite. Sad Monk is the one who is fixated on her and constantly asks her to follow him around.

>Apollo/Trucy

>bride material

>post yfw A dragon never yields

>Phoenix/Iris

Not technically canon since they dated for six months

I don't really like it, but that's canon, you're right.

>Phoenix/Edgeworth
Literally never ever. The same could be said for Phoenix/Maya though.
>Apollo/Trucy
Doomed from the very beginning.

You know it's just to make Apollo suffer even more when he's going to get massively cockblocked by their biological mother.

>Even the game hints at incest

I ship...

Phoenix x Maya (only cuz Capcom killed Iris like they always do)

Athena x Blackquill

Apollo x Junie (probably ded like Iris)

Ema x Nahyuta

Edgeworth x Kay

Pearl a shit and Reyfa is underaged. Also Trucy is Apollo's half-sister and incest is wrong!

You know, I just thought of something though. Isn't SoJ the first game where Ema Skye and Maya Fey meet? I feel like they should have done more with those two since they could have been like rival PW assistants, plus they could have played with the whole spirituality vs. science schtick.

>Remove Athena Cykes trauma power hour
>Add more Apollo
>Make cases memorable and good
>Bump the soundtrack to 11

AA6 lookin like top 3 material here

Definitely top 3 for me. Comes second right after AAI2

>Phoenix x Maya
Never gonna happen no matter what. Maybe if she filled out like Mia but that didn't happen.

>Ema x Nahyuta
Nahyuta doesn't deserve anyone, least of all Ema.

>Edgeworth x Kay
>not Edgeworth x Courtney

>Add more Apollo
Eh, I mean it was ok I guess but I could never get that invested in Apollo. He just comes across as a blander version of Phoenix that gets way too much focus.

>Pearl a shit
How can anyone honestly think this?

>Remove Athena Cykes trauma power hour
>Add more Apollo

You're probably not going to like the next game then.

>Pearl a shit
DELETE THIS

I'd ship Apollo with Ema, but that bitch just wants to fuck every prosecutor she comes across.

Also Phoenix x Thalassa

>Next game is going to be exclusively about Apollo in Khura'in :^)

>Pearl a shit and Reyfa is underaged. Also Trucy is Apollo's half-sister and incest is wrong!

You are not my nigga

You know what they say...

>When in Japanifornia, fuck your half sister.

>is 18 now
>but still looks like a 9 year old

A SHIT!

Mia is best Fey, but she's dead so Maya is second best.

I wouldn't be surprised. The series has been becoming less about Phoenix and more about Apollo. Only reason they went back to Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was probably just for titular sales.

rule34-data-011.paheal.net/_images/fe2524d00a4428a0fee92abe201a4f0e/1664089 - Ace_Attorney Trucy_Wright righteoustea.jpg

You wish. Prepare for Mood Matrix cranked up to 11. Which is fine for me since I actually like her.

>Pearl a shit

Pearl is pure joy and happiness. Only someone emotionally dead could ever think this way. I bet you're the Phantom.

Sorry, there are no serious relationships in Ace Attorney aside from Phoenix x Charlie

Maya is almost 30 and could pass for 18, so that seems about on course. At least Pearl doesn't need to be saved every time she appears though. You're right that neither of them will ever be as good as Mia though.

Edgeworth and Courtney is cute, but I'm not sure I like the idea of Edgeworth having to talk about his wife's son. Making him into more of a cuck is probably not for the best.

Obviously

How did you all enjoy Apollo Justice: Spirit of Justice?

But he's not her real son either.

His wife's adopted son

How can I get the DLC through Freeshop bros? I downloaded it and nothing shows up.

Did anyone else see the case 2 twist coming a mile away?

I mean, it was a great twist, but it was obvious Retinz was Reus from the damn moment you meet him. Also the fact that they never addressed why Reus just decided to do a show with Trucy despite apparently hating the Gramryes was a huge red flag.

I was more surprised by the two Bonnies. I figured it was just Retinz under the stage at first before I figured it out.

>Eh, I mean it was ok I guess but I could never get that invested in Apollo. He just comes across as a blander version of Phoenix that gets way too much focus.
This is exactly how I feel about Apollo too. I like how he got so much character development and became somewhat likeable, but I just don't like his personality. I still prefer the more acquiescent Phoenix with his bitter humour and constant bluffing.

Well...he's certainly not his, and Edgeworth with that kid just seems...off.

Maya looks like early 20s to me now.

>Humor

See, there's the key word

Apollo almost feels like he doesn't exist in the world with everyone else, because he's normie as fuck. He hates eccentrics and doesn't roll with the weird like Phoenix does. He's very self aware.

You either like that about him or hate it really.

>Pearl a shit
Why, why would anyone say that about the cutest emotionally unstable little thing in AA, why?

>Phoenix/Edgeworth
SIx years ago I thought that even the very idea of this ship is disgusting. Now I think that it's pretty cute. What the fuck happened to me?

Internet did this to you

I'm backwards.

I saw the twins twist coming from a mile away, while I didn't see Retinz being Reus until way late before the reveal

Yeah it was pretty obvious that he was Mr. Reus. His obvious grudge in combination with the guy we are supposed to think is Mr. Reus working with Trucy despite his supposed grudge gave it away hard. The sisters kind of threw me off at first as well, since there have been plenty of the "bitch in sheep's clothes" types before.

I dunno, I feel like I'm not entirely sure what his personality even is. I have a much harder time identifying his personality traits as opposed to pretty much everyone else. He's just 'normal' and that's about it. And I guess kind of grouchy maybe. Either way there's not really anything fun or engaging about him, which is why I said he was like a blander version of Phoenix.

I get strong "Nigga I'm just trying to do my job" vibes whenever I watch him interact with people during investigation sequences

>A dragon never yields!

Is Dhurke voiced by the same guy who does Garen in League? That shit sounds identical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamieson_Price

yes

looks like he did jarraxxus too, had no idea

Phoenix x Maya
Edgeworth x Gumshoe x Francisca
Apollo x Juniper Woods
Athena x Blackquill
Blackquill x Superior Japanese Culture
Ema x Snackoos
Klavier x Cock

Daily reminder to thank your lucky stars that this series still gets translations

It was the opposite to me. I immediately figured out the two Bonnies when they mentioned the teleportation trick, but I couldn't associate Retinz with Mr. Reus, which in hindsight was actually pretty obvious, because the fake Mr Reus was way too young to be the real one, he actually looked like he hadn't aged a day.

Apollo can't stand being treated like a punching bag, while Phoenix just takes every form of physical and verbal abuse they throw at him in stride. Obviously for comedy the latter is much better, while the former is just another no fun allowed tsukkomi behaviour. It must be because Apollo is a manlet with a Napoleon complex.

Edgeworth is married to his work, user

Sister Bikini was flirting with anyone and everyone

>implying Dokubutsu Coffee isn't canon

>being this superficial
She's genuinely the nicest person in the series, how can you hate her?

>Apollo is a manlet with a Napoleon complex.
Don't forget his freakishly large forehead.

>Your honor, please take care of my wife
Tahrust? More like, JAHUST

Why is Gumshoe such a massive Edgeworthfag?

>Pearl a shit
Literally the nicest person in the series and the second strongest character after Gumshoe. How the fuck is she shit?

Don't forget that Pearl is the biggest Phoenix x Maya shipper there is.

Who isn't a massive Edgeworthfag?

Loyalty. He's pretty much a big friendly dog. Play Investigations 1.

Also this

You didn't follow the ace attorney formula of

The first stranger you bump into without any introduction who acts the slighest bit suspicious is the murder, almost always. Also pay attention to how many animations they have.

Can anyone summarize what happens in the DLC case?

From what i can tell, surgeon is butthurt that his waifu died, but why would he kill the butler?

I seemed to be a constant meme case man (Maya in Grosspearl, for instance). Are memes still dead due to srs bisnus? Have we got any better DD rips?

I've played both Investigations and I still dont get it.

If someone cut my salary all the time to the point that I have to survive on cup noodles, I'd probably dislike the guy.

Well at least he gets Edgeworth's respect more and more as the series goes on.

>Datz

TAKE YOUR FUCKING GENERALS TO /VG/

What is that? Holly shit, that looks hilarious.

vg doesn't have an aa general

it is

exhentai.org/g/2006/5a6578bc20/

not translated but the story should be obvious if you played the game

Tarzan's dad.

>Engarde
>Von karma
>Atmey
>phantom
Etc.

rule34c paheal has a translated version

Your taste is shit

oh, it does

it is also awful though

Go away

>Klavier
>Top
Would agree on the rest. Nahyuta a shit

I think I agree.
Maybe swap Manfred and Nahyuta.

>Klavier on top

That's one serious case of a bad taste.

>He didn't like Klavier

Ach'tung baby

I didn't mind him. He was pretty meh, but Top prosecutor... Just no

>Is your friend
>Loves and does his job well

auto makes him better than half the prosecutor cast instantly

>does his job well
If his job was being Apollo's assistant, I would agree with this.

>Mr Nahyuta, if you wouldn't mind?
>Unrolls Scroll
>youtube.com/watch?v=cxFFhUvlRiM

that's the fuckin ticket

a lot of music in this game really takes me back to early yu-gi-oh vidya music, especially this one

Dhurke why? ;_;

>haven't played 3DS in ages
>no wifi at home
>alright i'll go to mcds to download the new AA!
>Can't open browser to connect to wifi
>go back home, check online
>apparently you can't connect 3DSs to public wifi anymore
guess i'm gonna miss out on this one lads

>No Wifi at home

He's one of the three Judges of the Underworld.

>No wifi
Dude...just go to a friend's house, or does no one you know have wifi?

Why is this series so criminally underrated?

Eh? It's not. Just very niche.

The VN genre is far from niche, and this game basically grandfathered modern casual VNs

Why is it so niche?

It's not just vn, it combines vn/quest/adventure not everyone likes it.

It was fucking shit. 5 > 3 > 2 > 4 > DLC > 1

>time traveling gimmick
>debunk it 15 minutes into the trial

Casuals will never have good tastes.

>no wifi

Dude
wtf man

You can AT LEAST buy a router or something. Also, since you have no wifi, then you're probably in some shitty ass firmware version, meaning that you can hack your 3DS. Buy a router, hack that shit and point some fingers

Because you have to read shit and keep in mind everything that's happening. This is really off-putting for many people. I keep telling my friends how orgasmic the whole Ace Attorney experience is yet still can't bring them to try at least 1-1 because "is this even a game".

If I'm being perfectly honest, I guess I am kind of superficial. I just don't really like kid characters in general, unless they're really funny/goofy. Pearl just seems like a lamer Maya to me or something. I think if I'm being more honest, I partly dislike her because I hated Justice for All (the final case was kinda cool though). I have similar ambivalence toward Franziska and Maggy for the same reason. All of the posts defending Pearl and pointing out how she is a nice character have kind of made me rethink my biases a little bit. Maybe I overlooked her positive traits a bit too much.

I got into the game when aa1 came out on ios what feels like a fuckin century ago (not the remasters, aa1) and everyone was like "You only press this one button this isn't a game"

JUSTICE NEVER DIES!
Or whatever they say in that new snowstorm game.

Reminder to pass around to prevent newfags from being retarded.

IF YOU DON'T THINK APOLLO JUSTICE HAD ONE OF THE BEST SOUNDTRACKS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE

Which is really a shame, because I can't see how Ace Attorney is that much different from classic point'n'click quests, yet no one is going to argue that Full Throttle or Broken Sword aren't the games.

>tier lists are for fags
Especially if they are as bad as yours.

Is it just me or did AA6 never have two characters on screen at the same time during investigations? That was something AA5 used a lot so I'm surprised to see it dropped.

>you just don't need to actually slam the desk. Calm down
Did you remember to use your best Objection! pose as well?
Also, get yourself one of these
japantimes.co.jp/community/2015/02/23/issues/badges-honor-japans-legal-lapel-pins-really-mean/

>this Cornered theme

HOW THE FUCK they keep creating GODLIKE cornered themes?

Best breakdown

But seriously, why didn't they localize the BANZAI? I swear this was the most Japanifornian game of the series.

They probably figured most English readers would know banzai as a celebratory word. Not to mention since Kurain has clearly has Asian roots so it fit.

>Pearl a shit
No. But you're a faggot

Has this been updated yet?

I really like her and her sister's design and theme.

Because BANZAI is said, and it's probably more annoying to record a new line than just replace text.
It's easily understood and only lasts about 10 seconds too.

Oh I forgot about this.
How about
Balamb:
- Rayfa
Quality:
- Adult Maya
Bitch:
- Garan
- Geiru
TRAP:
- Kisegawa
MILF:
- Amara
- Beh'leeb Inmee
Sick fuck:
- Armie
Twins!:
- Bonny and Betty

I haven't played the DLC case but the bride looks like quality waifu for sure.

This is accurate.

Reyfa is sick fuck tier too dude. She's like 14 or something.

Gerry did nothing wrong user

I ship Apollo with Ema. Even though I doubt it'll happen
>Pearl a shit
I'll fucking destroy you

But she's so perfect, c'mon

>Phoenix x Maya
Superior taste
>Pearl a shit
And it all falls to shit.
What the hell man? How could you seriously believe this?

What do you suggest to replace it?
Hooray sounds silly, I think.

It's the weakest Pursuit in the series desu, it's got no baseline or punch.

There is no serious business at all

Yes, rips have been revolutionized compared to before, especially since one of our hackers found a way to remove the dialog box and background thus "automatically ripping" everything from the game itself. Attorney Online is in a glorious state right now.

At least don't lie out of your ass, Attorney Online General has a single tripfag and it is the server's admin.

Recently another one appeared but he is the lead developer of AO 2.0. Other than that there are no tripfags.

>ace attorney fans don't know how to lie
Guess you are not a real AA fan, huh.

>playing attorney online
>see this
Indict or not?

>Not wanting Lotta Hart to peg you in the asshole

AO is NOT for memes.

>yfw the tease at the end

What would they replace BANZAI with?
Hamburger?

Geiru is at least quality, user

Pic related is something that actually happened in AO.

The witness found the victim's body, hanged his corpse using a rope to use it as paperweight to rapel out of the room because the witness thought the killer was still by the door.

Note: The witness was Komaeda, the hopeman from DR.

Heartless murderer
Tried to frame a vulnerable colleague
Motive wasn't justifiable in any way
Not cute before or after breakdown

>implying

Make Kurain Great Again

>Tried to frame a vulnerable colleague

This is the only correct statement, and I'd chalk it up to displaced emotional distress rather than malice. Your other points are 100% factually wrong, especially the last one.

>All that shit talking from Retinz
Present: These hands

God, I remember the fighting over these. Does anyone have the husbando version?

>People say 6-2 is great
>Is shit

>People say 6-4 is filler shit
>Is great

Why do you keep lying to me?

localizers committed sudoku after 6-4

>6-2
>shit
Stop that

Gramarye was a mistake.

you're wrong too, they're both good

I agree Gramarye are scum, but you need to stop posting REEEEEEEEEEus

Is Valant in jail then?

I noticed he didn't send any flowers to Trucy during 6-2.

But its not. The download always fails.

No, Gramaryes are just cunts

BANZAI BANZAI BANZAI

Anyone wanna explain what Balamb Garden Suicide tier means? Is it they are so shitty you should kill yourself? Because I see best girl Ema there so that can't be right

It means you would kill yourself just to be with them

Well in my case I had legitimately downloaded the costume DLC through the game, then deleted the DLC through the freeShop and then when I redownloaded the DLC through freeShop it downloaded all of the DLC with no errors.

You have 10 second to explain to me why A Cornered Heart isn't the best song in SoJ.

I'll tell you precisely for why pal
youtube.com/watch?v=gk7Rfl4rpHo

>Not the OST version with an ending.
youtube.com/watch?v=xeL-AxBnEGA&t=1h1m30s

Objection themes were better in Dual Destinies, in SoJ they sound just too cluttered and busy. And sexy guitar solo in the middle of Apollo's Theme was cut which I never forgive
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_EfUOJlBGY

Damn, that's one great OST, the added endings are long and add a lot

Wtf? Id out half of the suicide team in the quality waifus.

It's weird, when I listen to the OST by itself I notice the songs are pretty good but when playing through SoJ I only appreciated like one or two songs. I think the game didn't use its music properly or something because I didn't have this problem in the other games

>yfw

youtube.com/watch?v=tDFuMNYr6-k

I thought it was better than that rakugo case, they shold've swapped those cases around.

Decided to listen to DGS OST and damn, I know I'd cream my pants if I heard this in court after my first objection
youtube.com/watch?v=qgdMPyQFZFc

I don't care that the game is unfinished, decision to not localize it was a crime and Capcom have to be prosecuted.

Yes valant turned himself in during 4-4

Just gotta say this is literally the only place on the net where you can actually discuss these games

Reddit is an underage mess where there's zero criticism allowed, Court Records is a weird original character donut steel conglomerate with endless passive-aggressiveness, Tumblr takes offense at everything at has SCREAMS and DIES or some other dumb reaction text at everything, and GameFAQs is fucking GameFAQs

good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=uZYusoygUqw

Do you have the one where she looks at the screen with sad looking face while holding snackaroos on her hand?

>where she looks at the screen with sad looking face
Almost there, friend. But more Ema for my folder is always welcome.

6-2 actually made me hate the Gramarye subplot a little less

I just got to this part and oh geez

you should at least spoiler this

>justice for all
apollo isnt even in it and even if he were he'd just be a stupid teenager

>Just gotta say this is literally the only place on the net where you can actually discuss these games
I've noticed the same thing.
It's actually pretty much the only reason I even bother coming here.

>still 6 days until pic related
Thursday can't come soon enough.

>not playing AAI and AAI2 between T&T and AJ to get a nice break between the two trilogies and to also sort of feel the timeskip

Maya should never be in Quality because she's a retard that pretty much exists to be saved. Maybe when she goes one game without getting either accused or kidnapped I'll change my mind.

this came right after a case based on japanese comedy and fucking noodles i dont think anyone that got that far would care

They're both great.
People just complain about 6-4's placement.

Because some people want to hear the song loop several times in an open window.

Yes, Youtube has the loop option now, but that wasn't always there and its not a clean loop

Does this offend you?

I don't care, Maya dialogue is the best in the game and cute girls are made for saving

Athena > Maya

WHY IS TRUCY SO CUTE?! I CAN'T PLAY THIS IF I'M CONSTANTLY DISTRACTED

so do real life lawyers usually have a cute girl investigate things with them for no real reason?

post yfw you realised T&T was about broken romantic relationships
3-1: feeny x dahlia
3-2: ron x dessie
3-3: tigerman x headwoundgirl / gumshoe x byrde
3-4: prisonman x melissa / mia x diego
3-5: feeny x iris / mia x diego

>that point in 6-5 when Apollo stopped giving a fuck and went full-on madman
Glorious.
The only thing it was missing was AJ's Cornered theme.

>detective badd
>not perfect
What?

>implying they aren't saving the remix for 7-5 when Apollo brings Thalassa's murderer to justice.

>7 happening
>ever
naw

I don't think so, not even in Japan.
But they do get a nice badge to flash around.

>Tells queen to fuck herself while her guards point guns at him
Apollo is so fucking based

Yeah, I guess they're saving it for Apollo's real finale.

This.

It will happen user. It's going to take a few years but it will eventually happen.

>attorney's badge is a real thing
haha japan you're so crazy

Why wouldn't it happen? 6 sold fairly well in Japan and I can't imagine US sale numbers being awful.

3DS emu when? I ask here because it's impossible to google that shit and not land on a scam or malware site.

citra-emu.org/
knock yourself out

Give it 2 or 3 years before something like AA5 or AA6 is playable.

I like AJ's pursuit theme but just taking the exact same moment from T&T and slapping onto him would've been lame and even counterproductive to how they they were building up in this game

He got his own finale with its own twists and own great moments, and that's fine

Eh, I kind of hope the next game focuses more on someone else. I know it's unlikely since Apollo is crazy popular in JP for some reason but by this point we know more about him than we do Phoenix.

I bought SoJ, beat it and deleted it, and now I realized I forgot to make saves backup.
Can I buy and play DLCs without playing main story?

Thanks!

*how they were building him up

You have to beat Case 1 before the game lets you play the DLC.

>no money for 3ds
>wait patiently for citra being able to emulate eshop roms without the whole 3ds deencrypting bullshit
>"hold on that layton crossover got a physical release"
>get it
>...
>15fps the second 3d models appear
it's not ready

And not just the attorney's badge

>All new lawyers get a shiny gold-plated badge. However, unless they pay extra for a real gold badge (few do), over time the gold wears away to reveal the silver underneath. A silver badge is thus the sign of a veteran, so some novice lawyers try to enhance their credibility by keeping their badges in a coin purse to accelerate the aging process.

>Prosecutors have the most symbolically complex badge. With white chrysanthemum petals and gold leaves, at its center is a red morning sun reminiscent of the Japanese flag. Dating back to 1950, this design supposedly denotes shūsō retsujitsu (autumn frost, scorching sunlight), an allusion to climactic extremes that evokes the harshness of punishment and the constancy of principles expected from the nation’s prosecutors.

>yfw they actually talk about this in the games

Phoenix is just a regular guy with a normal background aside from the Hawthorne incident, Apollo is the super special snowflake who is going to end up somehow being related to like 99% of the cast by the end of the next game.

Thanks. Fuck. Case 1 is pretty long actually

Phoenix already had 3+ games to establish and develop his character, AA6 needed to be Apollo's game.

Ideally AA7 will be focused on Athena, Phoenix and Maya and AA8 deals with Apollo in Kuhra'in. I doubt they could contain and develop all those characters in one game, so I'm really hoping Apollo doesn't have a major role in AA7 and they save it for the next game.

Question is what game do they wrap up the Thalassa story in?

Apollo will probably just show up 7-5 maybe even playable for a bit.

>Question is what game do they wrap up the Thalassa story in?
Didn't Phoenix say to Thalassa that it's time to tell them the truth after the credits in SoJ?

Yes, doesn't mean AA7 is going to deal with it though. They could save it for an AA8.

>listening to a fucking graymere

AA8
>8-5
>Thelesea kills valiant.

The question is, will Apollo come back in AA7 as a DLC case, or will they save him for AA8, reintroducing him with a design change like Phoenix? I like his longer hair in AA5

You'd be crazy to think he won't have a major role in AA7. At this point he's essentially the main character of the franchise.

Yeah, just like he did in AJ.
Its fine though, Trucy and Apollo is best ship

I like how the eye bandage, the arm bandages and the coat were each there for completely different reasons

Nah, he'll be main game for sure. Wouldn't surprise me if he was in 7-5.

US or EUR version?

My ideal scenario is that AA7 is a Phoenix/Athena/Maya game with Apollo getting a one-off case ala 6-4.
AA8 is then an Apollo game that finishes the Thalassa story with Phoenix and the gang rejoining for the finale.

>who is going to end up somehow being related to like 99% of the cast
It's not really different from phoenix that was connected all along with edgeworth and the fey clan, the two driving forces of the trilogy

>tfw this didn't become a dlc costume

It was slightly different. They said in AJ that they will "tell them when the time is right".

what do i present to the paper plane autist after searching the blimp?

I remember the eye and coat, but were the arm bandages from his injuries?

7-5 feels too early for him to come back, he should be on the bench for a game and give Athena and Phoenix development.

Nah clearly the wright time is when apollo and trucy are interloping

Yep, from the courtroom bombing

6 was a good ending
6-5 for the end of a character arc and 6-6 for nostalgia and getting phoenix, maya, edgeworth and larry into a courtroom together

Eye is because he doesn't want to perceive Athena

Coat is in Clay's memory
Arms is because of courtroom injuries

>interloping

senpai...

They shpulda benched Athena this game but we can't have nice things.

6-4 was still good though.

She was benched, 6-4 was a one-off and didn't contribute to the plot.

Hobonix and Nick should have 2 different slots.
And btw the acrobat brothers are shit the should be in shit tier.

Ain't that was people are suggesting for the next game?

>ron x dessie
How is that a broken relationship?

built on lies, there was potential for it to break

Dhurke and Datz would be in "why is he so perfect" tier

Only in nippon.

What are you getting at? That user was saying that they should give Apollo the bench treatment they gave Athena in SoJ for the next game.

Maggey doesn't deserve Gumshoe, she's a stupid bitch

>there are people who started studying law because of Ace Attorney
>they don't get a badge
>can't even make cool objections with desk slams and pointing

Why even bother?

>Perfect tier:
- Clay
- Datz
- Uendo
- Herman Crab

Quality Hasubando:
- Dhurke
- Blackquill
- Hugh O'Connor
- Marlon Rhymes

Abusive Boyfriend:
- Roger
- Rheel Neemu
- Ted Tonate
- Bobby Fulbright

Older Guys:
- Inga
- Damien Tenma

2old:
- Khurainese judge
- Judge's brother
- Yuri Cosmos

Forgettable:
- Alderman Kyubi
- Jack Shipley

Nope:
- Tahrust Inmee
- Florent L'Belle
- The thief guy from 5-2
- Artistotle Means

T-R-A-P:
Robin

Did I forget anyone?

>Did I forget anyone?
Metal Jesus

>AA7 will be focused on Athena, Phoenix and Maya
>Maya
No, please. Her character gets 0 development, she's just the same as she was in AA1, just leave her be. Better develop Athena, Trucy, Pearl, Ema.

Does Kisegawa count in this list?
Also
>Dhurke not in perfect tier

Is this fresh out of the oven?
Nice work.

>Dhurke not in AT LEAST perfect
>Abbot Inmee not in at least quality

Holy fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=abdX3zjq6-s

I'll admit it, I hated this guy when he showed up in Kurain Village, but I fucking loved him in court

Khura'in-ese judge is missing

"Abusive boyfriend" is kind of an understatement for Blaise.

Anyone got an OST download link? Only seeing shady shit

>Tahrust in WHY

He seemed like a quality husband to me.

Completely lost my shit when he just casually walked off the witness stand

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4atLqCvfqJcRFdSdkhCemRyREE/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4atLqCvfqJcU1VxYUVwUmY1Y3M/view?usp=sharing

Here you go

>Datz
>Not Perfect Husbando
Update this shit. Replace him with Klavier

My favorite part is how they just agree to call him Mr. Atishon-Wimperson for the rest of the trial

>quality husbando
>Nahyuta
>a trap
???

This. How many husbands would commit suicide without thinking twice just to keep their beloved wife free of murder charges?

What was is endgame?

Happier, hopier, Kurain

Ruining everyone's lives

Being a dick to as many people as possible

>HEHEHE, are you blinded by my majesty?

Messing up everyone he meets.

Dumping.

That guy Reus killed is Quality.
Nahyuta is Perfect with Bucky.
Peacelub and Archie are forgettable.
Tahrust should be moved to "Eternally married" to beleeb or some such.
Ahlibi is nope.
Kisegawa abusive, Patches Forgettable, Owen nope

Just finished reading this. Really makes you wonder what the fuck they were thinking with this character

bonus page

I want to see what shenanigans are happening at the Justice Law Office

Kristoph did nothing fucking wrong

Are there people who ship Trucy and Apollo because they skipped Apollo and genuinely don't know they're siblings?

Doesn't surprise me they gave Gavin that prison cell, dude did society a favour for killing Zak

>hires the best attorney around
>plans escaping anyway
>case ruins Phoenix law career
>*timeskip*
>comes back and apologizes for putting Phoenix through so much trouble
>proceeds to ruin his poker career too

What a pal.

He should've left Phoenix out of his plans, though.

Why isn't that one redhead from T&T under the Trap tier? Ron I think.

Well, I thought he was a chick.

Better enjoy these threads while they last guys, because once the DLC comes out, these threads will 100% shitposting. Yes, the DLC case is that shitty.

Yeah Ron should be in trap tier. Robin is a reverse trap.

For that matter, why isn't Mia in corpse tier?

Also the box girl is ugly as shit and Aura is bi.

Wright dated Iris tho

I sure am glad I don't play DLC cases and the core game is far beyond satisfactory

classic Zak

>Kristoph's hand
kek

Do you seriously believe that people wouldn't ship siblings?

Yes, but only if they aren't japanese or inbred themselves

Can you imagine if Nahyuta had to do research on Cred Forums because of the defendant who frequents Cred Forums?

What would he tell the judge about this site?

the real villain of the series

you sick fuck

I feel bad for that placard

It tries to hold itself together for its owner, but finally gives up as it sees him break down.

If you bought the SoJ DLC "skits" you are fucking cancer.

Goddamn "can't delete threads" rule.

sorry to disappoint you, user. I'm pretty sure everyone here knows.

k

>I don't play DLC cases
What? Why? What's wrong with you?

I'm watching them on Youtube. Glad I didn't waste my money on them. I'm going to get the DLC case though.

>I believe it is a place where Ahnon'ihmus users post "dank memes" and obscene pictures of my little sister

He would probably get a mental breakdown.

>If you bought the SoJ DLC "skits" you are fucking cancer.
Why?

I bought them to support the series but haven't played them yet. They that bad?

>"Hey kid, wanna join our revolution?"

I'm playing Apollo's one and it's terrible. Even Rayfa couldn't save it.
Nick's is okay but still not worth the money.

Why is it that bad?

I require no tricks or gimmicks...

My magic is the real deal!

I think I need an adult

It's basically an excursion through some places we visited in DD and SoJ. It should be funny but it's just boring with a single moment that made me smirk.

I will never understand Zak's motivations. Why the hell did Kristoph ruin Phoenix's career? Simply because he got picked over him?

Extreme pettiness.

>dat palette switching
Nice

When Phoenix gets killed in AA9 it's up to apollo to solve the death of his mentor, just like AA1.

Now all we need is the DGS characters and it's perfect. Although why is Stickler in the Oldbag tier? He's only a(n admittedly...special) student.

Nobody here has played the game or wanted to get spoiled. Once the fan translation comes out people will update it.

>impying magic exists

Why does Gavin get his own tier?

Oh boy I can't wait for AA7 where nobody remembers/discusses anything that happened in SoJ at all.

surely you can understand that from a business perspective, right

Get on his bad side and he absolutely ruins your life or kills you if he gets the chance.

>I can't wait for AA7
in like 5 years.

>Barnham not in perfect
>Gavin not in quality
>Trust not shown happily with Believe
>Bucky not at least average
Come on

I'd ravage Inga's anus so I think you should move him up a tier or two.

t.Ga'ran

Did you even play AA6? They reference stuff and plotpoints from the previous games all the time.

AA6 ends with Apollo outright leaving and forming his own law firm and Maya returning and becoming the master of Kurain Village, all stuff they purposeful did to setup sequels.

>Although why is Stickler in the Oldbag tier? He's only a(n admittedly...special) student.

The only connection is that they both start rambling on the witness stand.

Did they ever explain why Dhurke's arm is injured?

it's not, hanging your arm in your sleeve like that is just a japanese way to look cool

Nope

SoJ was a lot more open about references to past games than before. You might remember that T&T was literally afraid to name Redd White and just briefly mentioned that Franziska "lost her father recently"

Feels like the writers want to go all out and be open but can't

It was injured. Apollo realizes that he couldn't have swam them out of the cave if it was really him.

>6 posts tell bump
Fucking newfags.

I pirated all the DLC anyway

I bought them for the themes

>Why the hell did Kristoph ruin Phoenix's career? Simply because he got picked over him?
Yes

unfortunately that's how well it runs on an actual 3ds

can we let this thread die

>older Pearls is still considered bad

Trash list

That's true for the other final culprits(except maybe Gant) and Blaise though.