Who do you main?

Who do you main?

Are you hardcore enough to not main Fox, Falco, Sheik or Marth?

Doc is the most hardcore character in the game

I don't play party games designed for children.

I play Falcon because he's the hypest character in the game.

I "main" Roy but because hes Roy that never fucking goes well so I end up playing Marth more

I main Random because maining anyone specific is for faggots who are afraid to ever lose.

What mature games for mature people such as yourself play then?

Street Fighter V for PlayStation 4 and PC

I use Jigglypuff because she's genuinely one of my favorite Pokemon. Being a relatively good character in Melee helps too, I'd probably use Ness instead if he didn't suck so much.

nah I'm a Marth main.

Young Link is fun though.

luigi

spacies for life
marth is hella dope too
had a sick puff once but she was too slow for me

brb wifes acting up again lmaooooo

Usually just go random every match but if I do choose someone it's usually my boy Mr. Game and Watch.

I main gargldonk for the pimpslap neutral a and warlock punches

Luigi top teir

>neutral a
took me a minute to understand wtf this was supposed to mean. i thought neutral air at first, because no one calls a jab a neutral a

I main Ganon faggot

>Are you hardcore enough to not main Fox, Falco, Sheik or Marth?
No

You can always tell these threads are filled with redditors just by the way people talk in them.
I watch smash but you guys should really fuck off back to /r/smashbros

As someone who has visited Reddit like twice in my life and never really comes to Melee thread how can you tell someone is a redditor

I was referring to neutral air, it's a pretty decent punish for reckless jump spamming

I main peach because she's very good in the game and I like the random turnip pulls.

Fuck off lying faggot.

I main Dorf.

see but then i thought of pimp slap which is entirely what the jab is so i was all sorts of confused.

oh gotcha, pardon my vernacular. He looks like he's doing a backhand-slap while kicking midair to me

Damn, you caught me

I don't doubt Reddit fags muck around in here. That being said you're just some Cred Forums fag with a worthless post. Not defending reddit or their users because they're some of the worst people in existence.

I main fox since 64. It's not my fault he became top tier. I also fuck around with doc and yoshi. I use Marth from time to time because he's OP. Bowser and Game & watch are for fun

Pichu

I kill all with Link.... and Pikachu.

I really like Ness and Luigi.

Captain Punch