Battlestation thread Cred Forums

battlestation thread Cred Forums
post yours

Other urls found in this thread:

valvestore.welovefine.com/all-home-office/muggernaut-12.html
imgur.com/a/xSE82
mega.nz/#F!KExAHZjL!mXpq1TeMZONf2A4ZZkOqgg
cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/493521193156722838/20B3778315482ABDDC428CF11DE879D22C80534B/
amazon.com/dp/B012TH34DQ/ref=psdc_1063296_t1_B007RM4ERO
aliexpress.com/item/Modern-wood-decoration-table-lamp-study-room-bed-room-offic-light-send-the-LED-blub/32416738901.html
nzxt.com/product-overview/aer-rgb-features
amazon.com/Pictures-Placecards-Decoration-Birthdays-Super/dp/B011M794PG/ref=pd_sim_201_2?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B011M794PG&pd_rd_r=2KP742S5H28XZTP80GAG&pd_rd_w=f5gUJ&pd_rd_wg=xToQQ&psc=1&refRID=2KP742S5H28XZTP80GAG
stores.ebay.com/chinatobby/category485979119-/_i.html?_fsub=485979119&_sid=1070328859&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mine

r8 h8 and masturb8

I'm never early to these. Rate my garbage.

Planning on some upgrades, preparing budgets.

What do you think? :3 rate it good X3

is the 2nd desk for your wife's son?

do you have high functioning Autism? That's like the only thing that truly explains all the sonic gear and overall toys in general. Anime figures and posters are one thing. That looks like you literally took a gaming laptop and brought it into your little sibling's room.

Ordered a new keyboard and went back to my Steelseries Rival, because the MMB on my DA broke. Should take some new pictures once my new keyboard and its keycaps arrive.

>All that kids toys crap and animu

You actually bring girls into that room?
No.. Let me rephrase that.
You actually bring PEOPLE into that room?

Not hating, but why do you guys like having two monitors?

What are you? A rich man?

More space for multitasking

Theres no fucking way 95% of the faggots who post in these dumb ass threads are this filthy stinking rich. Everyone has rigs and setups like a hollywood movie set, atleast 10 of you timestamp with your flawless "battle stations" or I'm confirming all the photos are not of your own.

Good for work/multitasking. I work with graphic/art, so it's helpful to have references and shit on the second monitor, but when I'm not working, it's nice to have a dedicated monitor for browsing, and another for random stuff like chat windows, media players, etc, with no need to keep minimizing stuff.

Are you serious

My mom has been in my room! :3
Autism is a good thing! I'm autistic and proud! :3

Newfag

You deserve a better chair. Good setup otherwise.

>second floor basement?

r8

Don't like backlights and mismatched monitors.
6/10

Don't like the backlighting. Speaker orientation is weird, but if it works for you. Nice mouse and mousemat. Also good mic.
7/10

Like the wood panneling. Don't like the mismatched monitors. Manage your cables.
5/10

Who does the second setup belong to? Love the matching monitors, looks great. The ricer keyboard is pretty weird.
7/10 for both.

Really like your monitor. What headphones are those? Get yourself a better keyboard.
6/10

>that file name
NEat setup, would play games with.
6/10

Neat setup. What are your specs? Nice keyboard. This also flows nicely. Get rid of the clutter and you get a 7/10

Absolutely beautiful. Poor choice in mouse and keyboard >razer shit
9/10

Reaper?

daddy pays electricity bill

I don't trap, but I do rap! :3

Which ones do you want time stamps from?

>Absolutely beautiful. Poor choice in mouse and keyboard >razer shit
>9/10

Thanks user.

Don't worry, I ordered a MasterKeys Pro S with MX Blues and some Vortex PBT doubleshot white keycaps. Also looking into a G403 once it's out.

>Neat setup. What are your specs? Nice keyboard. This also flows nicely. Get rid of the clutter and you get a 7/10

Thanks. Specs are pic related. Not amazing but it does the job. The clutter has like phases. My desk will be immaculate for a few days, then pint bottles of Lech or Strongbow magically appear.

Are those monitors 1440p or 4k?

Mine

Strong build. Clutter has ways of disappearing as well.

Both still 1080p. I bought them a couple of months before the 1440p model was out, which kinda sucks, even though I wouldn't really be able to run stuff at that res with a 970.

what is that CUP though gimme a link brotha

Here you go bruh valvestore.welovefine.com/all-home-office/muggernaut-12.html

you're the fucking man dude

what's your job tho user?

I'm anal when it comes to power usage.

reported

It's pretty depressing in its current state. I'm planning on redesigning this room with new paint and new furniture. What do you guys recommend?

I like it. It looks comfy

Lets all love lain!

Worry about the drab room. Your setup is fine, but you need the walls to work for you.

Recently completed my VR chair build. Working out great

I don't want banned again so here's mine without my legs and dragon dildos.

>warthog HOTAS
please explain how you mounted that shit

>announcing your report
Enjoy your ban

sick LEDS bro! check out my gamer heaven bro!

These are all affordable as long as you have a job and save money appropiately. You can easily add a new item such as a monitor on a monthly basis with average pay. I don't get why people find that such a hard thing to do.

Hi Cred Forums

I dismantled the armrests, then used the armrest base plates and cut some pipe, welded then on to the base plates, painted. Then I used a clamp-on monitor arm mount for jstick side and a clamp on monitor mount for throttle side. They both are adjustable(though different models) and the jstick can be stored out of way on way on the side of chair and then can be positioned to be used in side mount like in pic(F16, Euro Fighter, Elite Dangerous style) and can also adjust to be center mount(As used by most jets and planes found in sims).

I did a lot of research and could not find anyone who did it like this. So think I am the 1st to go this route. Most who chair mount a HOTAS just clamp them on their chair arms, which is way too high usually and then end up being stuck in one position. I like variety and options.

Here is a pic of the jstick position flexibility with this method. Throttle also can be adjusted but only it's angle on several axis.

Hope that answers your question.

you're worse than hitler

A bit far with the LEDs but its pretty good

Posted bin a battlestation thread a week ago.

Those wires drive me up the wall secure them REEEEE

Are there actually people out there who only play mobile games and consider themselves "gamers"?

okay this gave me some ideas, im sitting on a HOTAS system and space is a huge issue
also whats that thing in front of throttle?

everything is relatively neat, it's not immaculate because no one besides me cares

Nice. Keyboard doesn't match the monitor, though.

I remember seeing you post in a previous thread and someone asked for sauce on the bottom wallpaper
But I want the top two
I can't tell if they're prerendered or photographed, but I want them either way

Extremely comfy and clean setup by the way. Love the table and lamp and mug

Currently on a Fallout binge so...

I hope not, I'm just baiting

That is a Logitech G13. I got some thick sheet metal from HD and a metal cutting wheel from Freight Harbor. I made a template off the G13 shape with cardboard, then cut the metal to match it, then bent/shaped it to match contour, painted it, mounted the G13 so I can access it by touch without really lifting hand off throttle. It lets me macro functions and also the little stick on it emulates mouse and jstick, so in a sense I have a jstick on the left as well as main on right. And flipping a switch makes the little jstick become mouse emulator so don't need to reach for mouse on desk.

Here you go user: imgur.com/a/xSE82
Search Masashi Wakui for more.

you turned on your ps1 just to show off mgs? your controller is still rolled up

HOLY SHIT, I'M IN LOVE.

He has some incredible stuff. I downloaded his entire Flickr and pretty much never used anything else on my desktop since then.

Those lights....

how do you download flickr albums?

He disabled downloads, but I remember using JDownloader I think to get everything.

Alternatively, I also uploaded everything to MEGA: mega.nz/#F!KExAHZjL!mXpq1TeMZONf2A4ZZkOqgg

probably because people would "HUU? WHAT'S THE SMALL TV FOR LOL???"

>look at the photo data
>see large aperture, wish I had a better lens
>he's using some $900 point and shoot
Wow.
Probably using a stand with it, and definitely doing a lot of post-processing, but I'll be damned if the result isn't great.

thanks homie

It's ugly, it's not impressive, only half clean, cluttered. But it's my nest.

That's the Rival 700, right? How do you like it? Is the grip rubber still shit, or did they fix it? Are the screen and vibration memes?

Battlestation looks great by the way. For some reason the light feels just right and not exaggerated as you'd expect from everything being red.

neps

How many times have you had to run outside to retrieve a figure that fell out the window?

I know you are young so if that is how you roll, that is how you roll. I am sure you will evolve.

I kek'd

Nice job man, after buying muh gayming chair I also instantly got the idea to make the armrests quickly replacable with my HOTAS I plan on getting 2 extra armrests and simply modifying those to hold the things.

I think we are using almost the exact same chair, mine is just the office comfort one so it doesnt have the things on the side.

>monitors have different heights
why? why not placing them on same height?

you have to be 18 years or older to post here

I'm 25 m8.

I'm so sorry

where do you get the narrow white shelves? I see them in a lot of /bst/ threads, but can never find them myself

Comfy zone

Open air cases literally collect no dust, it's awesome.

Holy crap that is some sick stuff.

What the hell are those small screens you've got by the monitors? Looks like Steam on them.

And those black things next to them..are those ventilators?

It's nice and the rubber grips have huge improvements.

Check out my animation:

cloud-3.steamusercontent.com/ugc/493521193156722838/20B3778315482ABDDC428CF11DE879D22C80534B/

Uh huh, Keep going. I leave the mean bois

The staples tarington is a shit chair and you should feel bad.

best ITT

Nice. I have the original Rival, and the shit rubber started to flake off in a month, and in two it was peeling off, not to mention getting brown from dirt/finger oils. I still really like the mouse, but it sucks that it has this issue that I never seen happening in any other mice. Might look into the 700, or just the 300 if it's also fixed on it.

Thanks man. I am pretty proud how it came out. I also have a tactile transducer mounted on it and a usb hub so all plugs into that then, this way I only have the one 1 usb cord coming off it with the tactile audio cable tethered to it.

Yeah extra mounts as you plan on is another good route. Especially if you like armrests. I never have myself. I usually take em off even before this setup.

My chair is the DXRacer Drift model, I bought it just for this setup as a VR chair and I have an Embody on order as well but this is really damn comfortable and not sure if I should cancel that order. I love this thing even with all the meme/gaymur shit it causes. Fuck it , it is my ass and back and they are loving this. Solid as a rock and not a squeak in use even with 25+lbs of shit added to it and shaked and rattled and vibrated to hell with a transducer.

Good luck with your plans. I hope maybe I helped you figure your route out a bit easier. Post that shit up once done. I wanna see how it turns out.

The 300 is garbage and the main reason I purchased a 700. Steelseries actually gave me a $60 off voucher once I showed them my Rival 300 receipt and explained how the rubber grips were tearing off.

Really? I tried to do that with mine, with pictures and all, and they asked me to ship it to them so they could confirm the issue, so they could then give me a voucher to get a new one, which is fucking bullshit considering I'm not from the US and the price to ship it to them is like half of the price of a new one.

I might just wait for the G403.

Surprised, even the patterns seem the same but mine is a maxnomic one, but only big difference is the seat.
I'll need the armrests for regular use, the top seems easily modifyable and I can probably come up with a quick-release thing to hold them rigid (gravity already keeps them in place) and switch back and forth as I want.

What tactile transducer have you used and how did you mount it?
I have two of them I had on my last chair, the big flat hockey-puck types, my last chair had big particle boards and shit to just screw it onto but I'm kind of stumped with this one, at best I can see myself attaching it to the metal rods going over the bottom with cable ties but thats not good for transferring the vibrations.

I don't find my chair immensely comfortable, but for the price its the most adjustable chair I could buy, and it keeps me pretty healthy as only my ass can hurt from it now, not my back, lumbar, neck etc.

Thanks. Those are just 7inch lcd panels I use for various applications(TS, Steam, Music player, Skype, Browser if mains in use, and for Helios, UltraMFCD data export for sims.)

The black things are just soft bladed fans, lets me feel some wind on my face while racing and flying and cool my ass on them hot summer nights..haha.

Here is a little bright view of the shit.

In bed waking up, excited to see what the world brings me today.

>not having the cables coming out from the bottom-middle of the tv
Disgusting

Why is your battle station set up in your bathroom?

New and fresh shipments of immigrants straight to your front door.

Have you played Hotline Miami on that rig?

You know that is funny you have the Maxnomic, that was what the few who gave me input suggested I go with too, but the model I wanted was not available at time and this was my 1st choice and was, so just gambled. I think I got lucky as seen some bitch about quality. But mine checks out good. That sucks you don't find your chair really comfy.

Oh I am sure you could do a quick release setup pretty easy. I love wandering Home Depot or Lowes and looking for stuff I can modify to use for this one off stuff. I bet you could create a solid q/r system which sounds like would work best for you.

As for the transducer, I got the BK GR2 currently on it and Dayton Audio puck I have not yet used, is for foot pedals but haven't built my pedal rack yet. That is next on my list.

As for your TT mounts, yeah, you need to screw those mounts down tight to the chair. Zipties won't do it. I would flip it over and just take a look where you could drill mounting holes and use nuts/bolts and lock washers and rubber grommets to eliminate squeak if present.

wow holy shit good job with this man
looks comfy as fuck

that lights
how?

>Mouse above keyboard
Why do people do this

I doubt this is your set up but if it is wallpaper pls?

I want your setup, it's got the most lived in comfortable feel, and has a fucking CRT.

N-no, no more please.

Ooh good idea, I finished both games already but not in 4k and with this light. It will have to wait till I get my sub amp back though.

The best place to spend friday nights at.

With 15m of led rgb strips and ingenuity.

For me they were the only choice because the wings on the seat just drive me nuts, and only they make gaming chairs without them, or so it seems.

God damn buttkicker guys, whenever I was in the mood to spend and splurge on it - unavailable, so in the end I went all DIY with what I could find here.

I might have to wait and get a buttkicker for this too, there really is a huge lack of space to attach anything to.

You got a rift and Vive too there right?
Which one you prefer? I sold my DK2 now and miss it a bit, plan on getting back on the next gen

Why do so many people continue to fall for the PC gaming meme? It's literally a multiplat machine, PC has no AAA exclusives anymore.

>With 15m of led rgb strips and ingenuity.
cool

>why do people do something without a carrot on a stick in their face?

Cause they arent donkeybrained like you.

They asked me to ship it too. Check the picture to see how I made up an excuse to get around that issue.

well you can either choose between the small handful of exclusives on console or on PC you can play basically any game that has come out in the last 20~ years
it's not a hard choice to make famiglia

Thanks for the picture. I've actually replied that I wouldn't be moving forward with the RMA because of the shipping cost and the same issue you mentioned, which was not having a mouse for a month. I'm still waiting to see if they're going to reply, but it has been a few days already, and I may be out of luck.

I like it. it's Redgy

>pc can play basically any game
I knew you guys are masters of telling lies to yourself but this is some expert level delusion

Reply back to them and ask for an update. Good luck user.

fucking beautiful triple moniter setup! i was thinking of ethier going that route or just getting an ultrawide

Yeah I know the wings on these kind of chairs is a hit or miss for some people. They don't bother me as I am used to them from my car seats. Oh I know what you mean about the BK, I had to be on them like stink for months, finally let me know they sent a reseller a few they found in warehouse and gave me his contact info and sure enough he had 3 left and hooked me up. The post mount is nice and makes things really easy. Doubt this setup would work if I had to mount a puck. Well I might have been able to figure it out..I am tenacious if needed..lol.

Yeah I have both, I use Rift for siming mostly. It has ATW which makes a difference in cockpit games. But Vive is good too, but use it for room scale stuff only y. Rift is lighter too.

>PC you can play basically any game that has come out in the last 20~ yearsit's not a hard choice to make famiglia

You can't play last gen and even if this was true, you wouldn't need a PC that costs more than $200 to do this yet people are dropping thousands on their custom built multiplat machines yet find it difficult to fork out a few hundred for a console that actually has exclusive games, AAA, AA and even lowered budgeted ones.

Because a console is like pre-chewed food being fed to you while at daycare. I couldn't do any of the gaming I do on a console. It just is not possible. Just like I couldn't enjoy pre-chewed food. They are good for playin with your bros while all together though.

Were you on PC during the gamecube, ps2, ps1 and snes era too? If hardware and performance and frame rates matter now, why didn't they matter to you then?

WTF!!!!!!

>le bloodborne

>MOST GAMES RUN LIKE SHIT BUT AT LEAST I CAN PAY THESE TWO GAMES

you realize PCs are for more than just games right?there are innumerable amount of variables as to why people have spent alot on thiers builds and wii u emulation is looking great so far.

I know, right? What does he do with that fork?

Is ATW such a big difference? Never used non-rift anything, but I'm not really fond of literally everything they are doing so if I had to make a choice now it'd be the Vive, even though I'm mostly looking for sitting stuff.

Yup, these chairs are not puck friendly, just look at this, 2 rods for the base, the textile bands under which are keeping the huge piece of foam that is the actual seat in place...

The wings are a pain for those of us who like to sit in abnormal ways in our chairs - I'm sitting crosslegged in it right now, literally impossible with wings.
I think I may even shear the wings off of the back too, probably gonna look a bit shit but they are really just in my way most of the time.

meh nothing special

Why do console plebs want me on their platform so bad?

1. I'm not a low IQ nigger with no standards, so console exclusives don't appeal to me
2. I'm not a shit eating dudebro, so console exclusives don't appeal to me.
3. I'm not a fat autistic weeaboo with a penchant for trashy turn based Japanese Press Attack Button simulators
4. Since I'm not any of these things, I don't want to be around people that are any of these things

I wouldn't want you on my system, and I wouldn't want to be on yours.

So no.

Fuck off.

This is without mentioning how Sony is one of the dirtiest companies in the entire industry who lies to their userbase on a regular basis

Fjeld-fag

Sure I gamed on those devices as friends had them and I always grab some console even though it is just a secondary device for me. I have a ps3(have not bought a ps4 yet, but still may to check out the PSVR) used for Madden and shit with friends. But yeah, I was on the PC train pretty early. I just saw all the shit you could do with modding and the depth of titles blew console games out the water. To me, night and day difference. One is limited, one is limitless.

Almost every every PS2 game worth owning was 60fps except Shadow of the Colossus. 60fps was standard back in the NES/SNES days up until the first generation of 3D consoles.

Consoles back then had unique hardware and games that made them worth owning, as opposed to being the gimped dumbed down PCs modern consoles are today.

Well PC is severely limited in probably the only area that actually matters, it lacks any AAA or even worthwhile exclusive games at the moment, it's just me personally but games are a little more important than mods right now.

Most actual PC exclusives don't seem to be played by people on this board though for some reason, people immensely prefer AAA games

KALJA MAINITTU
Also, just cut a piece of that bottom tier waifu wallpaper and make it your mousepad or something

pc fats will never learn

they are getting cucked by literally eveyone on their 1000$ cuck machines

Yep, and that is not even showing the mount and the space it takes up..so you either gotta do it in the front under thighs or rear under tailbone. Tough with an office chair. That is why GR2 is so nice alright.

As for chair chopping..I will leave that to you man. Sounds like a potential bad scene afterwards though..but take pics man!

the nazi flag is the only good thing there
i dont hate anime, you just have shit taste

>it lacks any AAA
What the fuck does that mean you fucking retard ?

Most AAA releases are multiplatform and with a few exceptions like Arkham Knight they're always better on PC

>Consoles back then had unique hardware

That merely served as a barrier toward game development for literally every developer who made games for the system. The importance of console hardware is not how unique nor how similar it is to PC, it's entirely based on the economics involved. You optimized 1 game for the PS4 and you optimize it for 40 million people. Console hardware might be inferior to top of the line PC hardware specs but the advantages it offers developers is so much fucking better than PC's trillions of unique hardware configurations. On purely a hardware level consoles are better than they ever have been for developers and that's why PC multiplats are basic console ports that suffer from parity hard due to the fragmented nature of it's very own hardware standard.

Compute power means fuck all proper optimization and if you need spend thousands just to circumvent basic console parity then PC as a hardware platform is honestly pretty garbage user.

Well I can safely assure you that your idea of AAA and mine are very different. And yeah, about 90% of this board is useless to me and I just pass it over. I am not entertained by Japanese games with girls with big eyes that I wish I could sleep with and make shrines for.

Normally I wouldn't think of it but seeing pic related it seems I can just remove that bar, fill it up the space with some foam and cut down/sew the cover back on tight.

I plan on using the chair for a long time so making it fit like a glove is a worthy endeavor, but I only had it for like 4 months, gonna give it a bit more time fo any warranty related kinks to come out before hacking it to pieces.

Have you ever touched a vagina?

Triggered much? Most AAA games are multiplats, sure but a large quantity of multiplats are total garbage games like Fallout 4 for example.

Exclusive AAA's while not being as numerous as their multiplatform counterparts have an insanely higher quality to quantity ratio.

No. Why?

Yeah this is the actual guy you are asking and yes screw one very regularly. Women are cool with your shit if you have your shit together. Everyone that has seen my setup likes it. No issues because of it.

>I said some stupid shit and I got called a retard WOW TRIGGERED ?

What are these exclusive AAA you're talking about ?
There's Bloodborne and Uncharted for Sony

Every Xbone related thing is pretty much confirmed for PC

Nintendo no longer makes games that you would consider AAA

Does she like your skull

Do you own any katanas

>That merely served as a barrier toward game development for literally every developer

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

About 10 years ago (or around the height of xbox 360 popularity) there was a time when "PC gaming is dead/dying" was a phrase repeated by everyone, over and over and over. It was practically a fucking meme.

anyway, these kinds of arguments are fully retarded. in life you obtain money, then you obtain more money. you buy a console, you buy a PC, or you buy a PC then a console. who gives a fuck.

>You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Multiple publishers have gone on record stating how difficult it was to develop games for the PS2 due to its retarded architecture, same shit applies to the PS3 especially and the wiiU due to its retarded dual screen standard, most third party publishers didn't even give it a chance.

As a faggot I can say that setup paints a pretty attractive image. Clearly supports himself easily, handy with tools, and an enthusiast about his hobby. Despite function over form it also looks pretty tasteful.
Can't say that about most other stations here, and especially not on Cred Forums.

>Multiple publishers have gone on record stating how difficult it was to develop games for the PS2 due to its retarded architecture

That had fuckall to do with the hardware you massive idiot.

The Cell Processor in the PS3 was an outlier, cherrypicking using the PS2 architecture and Wii U's gamepad to argue that console hardware "served as a barrier toward game development for literally every developer" is completely pants-on-head retarded. Only a brain damaged console fanboy would spew such ignorance.

Being exclusive has literally no effect on the quality of the game.

>listing Fallout 4 as the only example
Take a glass of formaldehyde and gulp it down

PC is dead as far as you or anyone should be concerned. It died when the focus of PC gaming and it's actual exclusive games moved on over to graphics cards and AAA games. We had a plethora of developers making excellent games for PC up until around 7-8ish years ago, now they either all folded and went bankrupt or the ones who managed to hold on need to resort to crowd funding just to try and make sequels to franchises while the majority of the PC userbase launches money at Ubisoft, LoL CSGO Skins and EA. That's the state of PC gaming right now and I'm sorry but it's fucking dead

No but she digs the chair. and she actually gave me the skull.

Only swords I own are some old fencing swords from the 18th century.

Your girl buy you things for your place?

Thanks for letting us know you're a total retard
Now everyone knows they don't have to take you seriously.

>That had fuckall to do with the hardware you massive idiot.

Stopped reading there. You are a stupid person. Fact is console hardware takes priority at the moment, you need thousands to circumvent console parity and PC as a platform is a total joke right now because it lacks the most important thing: games.

Literally take your useless multiplat machine and throw it out the window and brag more about outperforming consoles for thousands of dollars.

teds

>gaming has narrowed down to AAA gaming and indie shits
>this means PC is dead but consoles are not because 1 console out of 3 gets 2 exclusives every year

You are retarded.
PC is an open platform - it'll forever stay alive because nobody has to grovel before a corporate giant to put games on it.
The death of a console is a certainty, PC cannot die.

>Stopped reading there. You are a stupid person

Right back out you.

You are completely pants-on-head retarded and nothing you say has any basis in fact. I mean just look at your post, nothing but spewing ignorant drivel and incoherent garbage including the meme that pc lacks games when it objectively has the most of them.

By that logic mobiles are superior to handhelds because they currently have the biggest library, right?

Why is quantity so important to PC users? Why don't they understand the concept of quality and that yes that it means having access to fewer games but how can you want to play utter garbage like ''poop in my soup'' on steam instead of quality games?

Thanks. I appreciate that. My desk is in my living room, so I set it up for specific use, not so much for comfy form. When I want to get comfy I just move to couch.

>PC lacks the most important thing: games.
>but it has the most games
>YEAH WELL QUANTITY ISN'T IMPORTANT BY THAT LAGIC MOBILE GAMES ARE SUPERIOR HUH???

Once again, drink bleach.

That image is pure bullshit, list a source, or suck a cock.

Even if it were somehow true, a single frame doesn't represent shit in terms of graphical experience.

60 fps is 60 fps.

>spend thousands
well what else are you going to spend it on

no, it honestly was desperate times before steam gained in popularity.

i know you love to shit on the current industry (everyone does), but believe me when I say PC gaming at its lowest point in popularity when xbox 360 was in its strong years.

some people believed console gaming was how it was simply going to be from now on, with PC gaming simply vanishing.

Quantity is not the thing really. I can mod the fuck out my games on PC. I can't do that on a console. I can use high end controllers on a PC. I can't on a console. I do not have limits on a PC that you do on a console. And like others have said, most console games are available on PC with some exceptions. But if those are that important to me, I will just get a console too. They are cheap. Can be both you know. Do not have to sit in just one camp exclusively.

So no more shit from you now I see.

Where can i acquire a desk like this my man

Just got a new desk, it's so good to finally have some space to put junk around.

R8, but please h8 as well

Fair enough

Ikea/10. Almost bought that same table

Your welcome

also amazing burn

Korkkaisin Koffin kanssasi/5

LOOOOOOL YOU'RE DICK IS SHOWINGGG MAYBE YOU SHOULD DELETE THISSSS

;) haha

Thanks. I am glad you enjoyed it.

I already said teds

I love how you think posting nudes somehow prove that your plastic skull is not not gay and when I didn't post some amazed or outraged you had to reply once more

Damn dude your skull is real sick

So where do you guys get your LED strips? Just off Amazon?

wtf does 'teds' mean? Sorry man, I am still trying to adjust to calling my group of friends a Squad. I missed the 'teds' boat. Sorry. So had no clue that was you.

It's all good man.

And skull is not plastic by the way. And you know it is Halloween next month. Get festive dude. Just sayin.

My shit

Just showing off my battlestation dude

I used to own that monitor

Vladimir get out of here.

They are just RGB LED strips, mate. Pretty much everyone sells them and they have colour controllers.
Without being American to confirm, I am sure Walmart or what-have-you sell them and yeah, Amazon certainly does. Hell, Ikea has them too. It's like buying a HDMI cable, just get them as cheap as you can because it is the same shit no matter which place is gouging you the most

>having a naked girl on your chair
dude that shit is gonna fucking reek

>dat keyboard in the middle of all that

Sick

Fuck those sold by shops, buy them from ebay, make sure you get a 44key remote so you can program in your own exact colors instead of having just the default ones.

At first I thought "jesus what a loser" then I was too impressed by the perfect aesthetic of the subtle KMFDM T shirt and lost it. Would hang out with

This is true. Most retail RGB LEDs are chinese lowest quality bin trash you could ever get.

A real roll of quality strip costs a good 150 bucks.

Didn't know Monster makes RGB strips now

Its just leds anons, theres really no need to go high tier build quality for this.

teds is just a silly way of saying tits

My girlfriend bought me that Nintendo sign by the way

>nailing a dakimakura on the wall

Not monster, actually.

>theres really no need to go high tier

If you want to replace them every 3 months, sure.

In reality, a good strip in a well heatsinked situation should last 5+ years.

One monitor for active shit, like a web browser or game. Second monitor for music player, system stats, and other passive shit.

I don't know what kind of girls you are with but mine is clean as a whistle.
Also, that is the difference between us I guess.
A naked chick wants to sit on your chair..you REE on her and tell her that she will make it reek.

A naked chick wants to sit on my chair..
I say, you go right ahead baby.

>>If you want to replace them every 3 months, sure.

I've bought around 6 different reels of 3 to 5 meter cheap led strips from ebay.
The only one that doesn't work now is the one I fucked up when cutting apart, the rest are still working, the one behind my monitors being the most used and the oldest - around 5 years old at the end of this year.

Not saying there isn't a pricepoint where you'll be buying utter shit that dies in a day, but theres absolutely good enough quality ones on the cheap out there.

As the other user said - its like an HDMI cable, and you look just as stupid for pushing the super high quality ones of this, as with HDMI cables.

Look like DVD racks?
Just go to IKEA, you can get them in pretty much any standard colour from there

I'd post my dump setup but I don't have a camera :v)

>his girls aren't constantly wet whenever they're around him
aha fucking dropped

Nope. Nothing like it. A HDMI cable is a digital traversal line that will either work or not.

An RGB chip is a completely different story. The cheap shit will only last you if it's low power, like 4 watts a meter. That'll survive about anything.

Meanwhile my 17W reels are powerful as fuck and pump out color like nobody's business.

>referring to the 360 or One as just "Xbox"
when will this meme end

Its bias lighting user, it does not need to be strong.
>but the performance of my leds

I don't see how you think this sounds reasonable. This place truly is the gathering place of the fucked, I've now met the LED elitist.

>go right ahead milady

Btw, if I were to spend actual money on this, (mines were $20-25 and they all still work) I'd by an actual bias lighting kit like ambilight and that other one, or bother to make my own.

Not an elitist, just saying the cheap shit is cheap for a reason.

I would never put ebay junk into my case. I know for a fact that the heat coming off my 1080 would just kill it in a month.

And I definitely wouldn't buy cheap ebay "waterproof" strip. Silicon that turns yellow in 6 months. Fucking disgusting shit.

Well I'd never put leds into my case because I'm not 15.
Or care about a tint of yellow on silicone which is entirely hidden from the eyes of people because again, these are just led strips, simple tools for a simple purpose.

Where you get that satellizer daki?

>he puts LEDs in his case

jesus dude

>tfw student who is constantly travelling
>Never have time or money to set up proper battlestation
>Live like a fuckin pig anyway so it'd just be covered in trash if I had one

I envy you guys

I have all the peripherals and shit, a nice high end computer but nowhere comfy to play it.

>wow who puts leds in his case

I'm sorry, did you forget you were in a battlestation thread?

Yeah its pretty damn embarassing.
I wouldn't be proud about having $150 leds in my case.

Fucking destroyed

>the 5050 LED I buy from Monster is more efficient than the 5050 LED I buy from China direct

Can I get some help with cable management? I've tried using ties, winding the cables, raceways, many different techniques, but it always ends up looking like a rat's nest. Help

does that Scarlett has metal knobs ? Or am I seeing things ?

Nah it's just plastic with a chrome finish.
Pretty good card tho.

Of the 5 posts you referred to, 4 of them are from LED fans (which tend to be the best value fans since they're cheap).
I assume (the only one with strips) is you as a result.
It's pretty lame to intentionally put LEDs in your rig, dude. Especially ones you got for $150.

Kinda messy, moving in a few weeks.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

R8, H8 & MSTRB8
+ Any advice for smaller mech keys?

r8!!!! don't h8!!!!!

casual tier waifu there m8

I don't care!! I love Mugi!!!!

I love dual stations but thats kinda weird

yeah i have a 2i4 myself.

That's great, man. Love the ingenuity.

Yeah, I have another desk but no room. Will update when I move into new place.

Does the person you saved this image from have some sort of heat lamp fetish?

What the hell are those tiny winamp screens??

Where do you get this lamp? I want to say Ikea, but I can't find it in their product lineup.

I need it. It's sexy.

I fully respect this setup.

I found it on a random local store. People always ask on those threads though, and some anons had luck searching for things like 'modern cloth lamp' or something like that. Sorry I can't help much.

>as long as you have a job

Fav B-station of the night. Ordering that keyboard tomorrow.

I love these setups, nothing screams Gamer™ quite like playing everything as if you're viewing it through prison bars.

Thanks for answering, I think I may have found it. Is it this one:
amazon.com/dp/B012TH34DQ/ref=psdc_1063296_t1_B007RM4ERO
?

please no bully

>alcohol as decoration
>giant fish tank next to electronics

Almost as big of an N word as the nog posing in front of two shelves of Razer garbage.

aliexpress.com/item/Modern-wood-decoration-table-lamp-study-room-bed-room-offic-light-send-the-LED-blub/32416738901.html

nigga just google square lamp and work it out from there

Yup I think that might be it. Even measured mine and it's about the same size.

Google small rice paper lamp, you'll find it in a minute or two.

who /liveswithmommy/ here?

It's comfy, but when you move, if you take the posters, get frames. Love the LOTR map, where'd you get it?

r u a girl?

best of a bad situation/10

32GB @ 1200MHz

kys

Where do u like user? I wont rob u or anything.

desk and pc and chair are good but the monitors are in desperate need of an upgrade
>7.5/10

>all that razer stuff meticulously arranged

Did he win a contest and their marketing forced them to take that pic?

phones these days can emulate a lot of shit, wouldn't be upset at someone who plays all the good stuff and not have to deal with the cancer of current gaming trends (keeping in mind you stay off mainline apps)

>excellent case choice
>bonus points for double battlestation
>nice desk
>mediocre monitors
>where speakers?
>chair not present for rating

8/10 ya dun good

points of improvement would be nicer monitors and perhaps a tv on the wall. also speakers are not obviously in picture so they may need upgrading

Sorry bro, I haven't posted my battlestation. And right now I'm still thinking through where and how I'll be mounting my lighting.

Fan LEDs suck. You can't control them, you can't turn them off, and the diodes are focused on making the fans light up, not the box.

A strip with a proper controller is the only proper way to do it.

ei vittu make

Name literally a single thing wrong with LEDs without "I dont like thing"

>Fan LEDs suck. You can't control them, you can't turn them off, and the diodes are focused on making the fans light up, not the box.

nzxt.com/product-overview/aer-rgb-features

Just finished building the desk and moving everything. Now I think I need a bigger monitor. r8 me!

>nzxt fans
>not even optimized for static pressure

no thanks, i'm gonna stick with my noctuas

Bad lighting in the room, but recently got a Framemeister, so that's chill. Cleaning everything soon.

Did you know that you can do many things besides vidya on a personal computer?

Looks pretty comfy, maybe a little to scattered for my taste. Some warm lighting would go fantastic in there.

did you seriously put a picture of gaben on your shelf ?

degenerate shit

>wood panneling on walls
It's alright, I'll put you out of your misery.
Nice setup too, but I can't understand guys like you who just need to display all these cases and boxes above your desk. It's such a fucking pain to clean all that.

you should take your cumrag of all that sphagetti, I think thats a fire hazard.

Those are gym shorts. I leave my cum rags in the corner like a civilized human being.

>Some warm lighting would go fantastic in there.

The lighting in the room kind of sucks right now. I need to get a few lamps or something.

>I can't understand guys like you who just need to display all these cases and boxes

I like having my collection on display. I built the shelves above the desk specifically because I wanted to have somewhere where my big boxes could be on display. All the stuff up top used to be piled on these two shelves and it looked like crap and it's really not that hard to dust them off once a week or so.

Also
I like the wood paneling, it's comfy as fuck.

But keep your gym shorts on top of a bunch of tangled cables and power strips, like any uncivilized human being.

your a fat fuck arent you?

late to the party this time.

Multi-monitors is where it's at

>PS2 monitor guy
Hello again.

I will get some frames! And IDK, my friend gave it to me.

No.

fuck

>juggernaut mug
instant 7/7

>Self-centered.jpg

I'm getting ready to move into my new apartment so it's messy while I figure out how to put everything up.

What does that candy taste like?

>no Drive poster

u fucked up

>using sticky notes

Are you a girl or something?
At work you only see these used by the incompetent/pc-illiterate females...

you seem to completely misunderstand what we're saying.
you shouldn't WANT a dumb light up box.

Not all females are pc-illiterate or bad at computers, user, that's mean.
I use physical sticky notes to write ideas and random shit down. Is that not a good thing?

>laptop
>clutter everywhere
>toys, anime shit, and sonic

3/10 made me reply

All of them who are working in IT here are, so I'm going to say most are globally.

I meant the default win software sticky notes, thats some unreliable shit only the incompetent use because its the first thing they find.

Oh, I only use it for meme shit and c/p shit.
What would you recommend?

Well if its just pointless shit than they are fine, its just doing my job for 5 years and meeting like 300+ people in that time, seeing those used on a desktop immediately screams dumb bitch to me, as far as IT skills go, or logical.

I'm not fond of things like that myself, I use an excel sheet even for important notes and a simple notepad for the forgettable stuff.

>1000$ PC + 200$ Ikea desk + 10-15 games = flithy stinking rich

Dude, this isn't exactly a "post the 5 best looking boats you own" thread.

reported for being under age :^)

>excel sheet
Truly a person of class.
But yeah, I usually keep important stuff physical in catalogued notebooks and back them up into 2-3 different formats, mother burned it into me.

any more info on those little screen user? i'd like one. like the stand it's on etc?

that pink stuff in a kind of bowl?
That's silicone balls, with some kinda aromatic oil on them. It evaporates slowly, the balls shrink, and it smells of roses.

See

Who else plays next to the fridge?

>having figures on a window like that
i thought i raised my wifes son better than this

my xbone setup is directly behind my pc.

thanks for the upload, friend

Missed this. The stands are just little acrylic picture stands my girl had in a drawer. They worked out perfectly for my use.

Basically just these.
amazon.com/Pictures-Placecards-Decoration-Birthdays-Super/dp/B011M794PG/ref=pd_sim_201_2?ie=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B011M794PG&pd_rd_r=2KP742S5H28XZTP80GAG&pd_rd_w=f5gUJ&pd_rd_wg=xToQQ&psc=1&refRID=2KP742S5H28XZTP80GAG

all you gotta do really is shift the front monitor forward and nudge the other 2 behind it enough to cover their frames, and suddenly you have ½ the black space between screens
i have no idea why people don't do this, but that's people

throw that fucking coyotes magnet in the trash

Damn I forgot to give the lcd info.

Bought them from this guy.

stores.ebay.com/chinatobby/category485979119-/_i.html?_fsub=485979119&_sid=1070328859&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Would recommend him. Got them in like 3-4days from China.

you are awesome. thanks!

Can I post my mobile back up station?

No prob man. Glad to help out. Good luck. I won't be surprised if I see similar pop up on some BS's in the future.

I have a few more I haven't used yet still boxed up. Gonna be putting another one of a different size up top I am thinking. Can take it down if it is a bad choice but one 10-11inch 16:9 will finish me off okay for my idea and use.

What's that case?

A keyboard for your toes?

That is a sexy fucking battle station.
The 7" monitors, which brand?

just follow the reply chains my dude, it's not so cryptic

K70 RGB everywhere in this fucking thread.

Yeah. I didn't read the thread. Sry.

Community college is great.
I have the k65.

Still live with parents, at least when they're down here

Anyone with a HOTAS no matter how expensive of cheap their set up is, is a swell dude in my book.

also this part in case you missed it

I like it, look comfy.

care to share desktop user?
1st season was definetly better, design wise

Just an optical illusion, it is attached to throttle at thigh height.

See Yeah it makes life easier in the heat of combat alright. Helps that immersion factor too.