How would you spend a comfy night with your favorite female videogame character?

How would you spend a comfy night with your favorite female videogame character?

Boys and girls shouldn't sleep in the same beds.

An aimless drive around town, watching a movie at home or at a theater. Whatever she wants to do is fine with me. Spending time with each other is the important part.

>An aimless drive around town
But then you could have a car crash!
>at a theater
What if a gunman shows up and starts shooting up the theater?

Don't you think of you're waifu's safety?!

Talk about boys and share makeup tips

I would want to do what she wanted to do. Whether that was perfecting her magic until wee hours of the morning, experimenting with magical brews, getting drunk off more mundane brews, or even just getting comfy by the fire with a nice book in hand.

Whatever she wanted.

Girls want a man who tells them what to do, not a indecisive doormat who goes "anything is fine"

I just got home from a long day damn it, I don't care what I do.
I can be assertive when I'm not tired.

It's fine to be like that once in a while.

Personally I'm fond of just napping together.

Attempt a nice cuddling session because she is probably tired as hell after her job as CPU

Cuddling would be comfy.
Though, how much free time does Sakuya actually get for that sort of thing?

Go into her dreams.

Thinking in universals isn't going to work, user.

Read different books together laying next to the fireplace.

It would work on me.

I would take her somewhere horrible and say mean things to her.

Killing her sisters, probably.

does virginity work for you, user?

I don't know, I get the feeling she'd be way too tired after work to do anything much.

Not very often since she's the head maid. But she could probably make time every once in a while to avoid overworking

I'd honestly just be happy to spend a night with anyone at all.

>Zun will die before he lets anyone make a proper 2hue anime
>even if it was made it probably wouldn't center around Reimu and Marisa like it should

Anime is for the uneducated masses

Manga is the superior medium

why are 2hus so cute?

That reminds me. What's that doujin where Reimu just fucking wrecks everyone's face? I was looking for it earlier.

Eirin is too busy to spend time with me.

Because they are actually horrible creatures, just like us.

There's no way ZUN would be drunk enough to make such a big mistake like that

Every game in the series?

>implying that the fucking hired help has enough personality to carry a show

Sakuyafags are fucking lit.

best weird mom and weird aunt right there

It should center on the manor as a whole, mite b cool

How dedicated are you to her, Cred Forums?

Her being your waifu, not necessarily Marisa.

who is this lovely lass

Rule 63 Za Warudo

I wanna be Sukuna's personal mount! And carry her around everywhere! And beat up anyone who looks down on her! Yeah!!!

She is my role model.
She is the only thing that makes me happy.
I'm trying to beat ISC without items every single day, even if I suck I'll do it for her.

She'd love to make you miserable, i'm sure.

>Carrying around someone that probably weighs less than a guinea pig.
I mean, that's cute, but it doesn't exactly scream "this requires dedication!"

It's ridiculous. IOSYS already gave some of the girls voices in the music vids (Fucking Marisa has a tomboyish voice in one). And with the fan-made touhou anime as well, you'd think after 15+ games and all the mangas he'd go for it by now.

I mean shit I don't see what the problem is. Freakin' animated shorts based around each character per episode wouldn't be that bad. We'd get to know a bit more about them outside the games. And I'm not just talking about Sakuya, Reimu, Remilia, Flandre, Patchouli, or Marisa. I mean everyone, EVERYONE.

She'd have a hard time trying to find a way.
But that's part of her charm.

Fuck off with that secondary shit. We've already got the manga.

A night with sakuya huh, i guess you could call that a flowering night.

Drinking alone in room watching shitty shows

christ this thread is pathetic

I think the main problem would be that, when the canon pairing is actually made irrefutably canon, the people who sailed on the wrong boat would go full autistic rage.

Yes.
I can't wait until ZUN makes Marisa and myself canon.
That (You) was a freebie, don't expect any more.

>FUCKING WAIFU FAGS. REEEE
alright

normalfag

That's exactly what I meant when I brought up most of the girls who live in the Scarlet Mansion as well as Reimu's thieving witch gf. Hardly much is known about everyone else and they all deserve equal amounts of attention.

I think ZUN would be too drunk to give a shit about a sunken ship other than Minamitsu Murasa's.

Would your waifu even like you?

What is this disgraceful tiny shit. Fucking phone poster.

Enough to announce my love for her every night in these threads

Stay at home, put on some pajamas sit either in bed or on a couch together under a shared blanket and play some comfy co-op or enjoy a movie while we talk about each others interests then when it gets late I tuck her into bed and we both fall asleep in the same bed.

then I wake up as a cute girl and she takes good care of me and dresses me up in cute lolita dresses

I hope so. Maybe not all that much immediately, but over time, who knows?

Assuming we get past the whole "killing and eating" thing, I wouldn't know.
Probably try to get her a hobby or something to stop being a lazy, aimless wanderer that can't even be assed to spook humans most of the time.
Not really much to go off of for being dedicated.

>watching the sunset together
>enjoy specialties from her home city she likes cooking, made just for me
>card games in the living room, under the kotatsu

No.

I want to rub her abs against mine. We could compare muscles all night!

Very. My heart is in the right place.

I think so. I'm usually pretty easy to get along with.

qt

You're not Remilia so Sakuya won't be spending any nights with you at all.

Can you guys recommend me a good videogame waifu?

No western shit

That's not really something you can just "recommend", user.

Honest love isn't chosen.

But I've never truly been satisfied with my current "waifu"

The almost non-existant amount of content of her is especially frustrating. 2hu waifufags have it easy

I love Sakuya with all of my heart. I been in love with her for a great 10 years now. She changed my life.

I'd let her kick my ass and best the shit out of me and proceed to peg me.

Makoto from SF3s

>But I've never truly been satisfied with my current "waifu"
Then she isn't your waifu.

Beat the shit out of me I mean

I'm gay but Makoto is

She is, or she was, but I felt like I could never fully satiate my obsession because there is no merchandise of her anywhere to be found, fanart of her is rare and of super shit quality, and she only appears in one game from a long-dead series and she's barely even in it

Of course I don't expect a 2hu waifufag to relate to that, though

Why do you ask touhoufags for a waifu if you keep shitting on touhou

Then why not create something?

Anyway, it's a little hard to believe that you were really that obsessed when you're asking others to give you a new waifu. If you were, you should know why that doesn't work like that.

Half of my folder of pictures of her consists of drawings I've created, in fact

>Half of my folder of pictures of her consists of drawings I've created, in fact
You can't just say that and not post anything.

First we'd spend the first few hours switching jobs and kicking the shit out of each other while I use chakra to heal us and farm jp for myself and use it to switch classes with her. We'd build our powers, and once we were both too exhausted to continue, I'd run us a bath, helping her remove her armor, and spend a few hours soaking in the tub, relaxing, playing with her feet and teasing her, asking her of her many scars and having a discussion of current affairs in the kingdom.

I'd then cook a meal for us. She could help chop the vegetables if she wanted. It'd be a casual thing, so the relaxation points she gained from the bath and toe-teasing wouldn't go down too much. After our meal we'd retire to my room, and since my bed is small we'd have to snuggle up real close to each other, sharing body heat as well as the physical affection that comes with cuddling, especially the sort who both need it so desperately.

I love my Agrias.

>abandoning a waifu over such trivial issues
It's up to you to revitalize the series and her by extension. Make the merch, draw more fanart and program a fangame for her while you're at it. If you're not up for this monumental task, then she was never really your waifu to begin with.

Tea and rice crackers at one of those fancy Japanese heater tables. Maybe some small talk. I'm an easily pleased man.

Shit taste in girls.