youtu.be/YcTPTxCcthQ
a.pomf.cat/idtlwh.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WEEEEEEEEELLLL

HE AINT MY BOY BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY

Where are the lewds?

noire has no friends

There is a general for a reason.

It's people like you that spam these threads that really stir up hate for Neps in general.
Unless that is your goal you should probably stop.

I swear I'm going to find you and hurt you.

i wana put peepee in her vajayjay

Platonic

There was and you faggots let it die on purpose so you can try your autism again

Just fucking stop

WE

WUZ

JEWS

so no one plays Blanc vs Zombie? online mode is always empty!

What does Cred Forums think of Compa-chan?

super rare nep
do not steal

Noire has a girlfriend!

doting fantasy mother

I would indeed make her a mother

weebs are a mistake
/vg/ is your place

What does it take to impress the nep.

The Grirch is NOT a Jew!

>"Thank you for playing! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank youuuuu!"
>repeat with the rest of the main cast

Why can't more devs be like this.

Pic related is the most adorable, even if you don't like Compa.
Just look at that blush

Best girl. Definitely not single use.

Coming from a fan myself. Stop making these fucking threads. Giving fans a bad name with this.

Compa

in case you haven't noticed, all of the recent threads start with the "no nep thread?", I'm quite certain its just one person making them to shitpost, other people are just too retarded to not post in them

How shit the threads on /vg/ have became that people need to escape here to post some Neps?

they are the same as these

>Malpractice

>Coming from a fan myself
What, does that somehow give your post more weight or significance?

only shittier

not really, the only difference is the absence of spanking, otherwise its the same shit

Autists crying about a nep thread are the worst

I used to be a huge neptunia hater before i actually tried the games. I used to go into the threads and shit on the game, but it never bothered me that there WERE threads.

These threads have been made quite a bit for a while now. Having regular nep threads is hardly a new occurrence. Maybe the faggot haters should get over it.

Btw, have a cute nep.

Yeah now fuck off

"Generals"—long-term, recurring threads about a specific game—should be posted in /vg/. This is not to say threads about specific games cannot be created on Cred Forums, just that long-term, recurring threads belong in /vg/.

I realize you think this thread is a general, but literally nobody cares what you think. Report it and move on, because constantly bitching about it does nothing but make YOU look like a whiny faggot bitch and a retard.

I hate Neptune

How can you hate this adorable face

Her voice makes me want to choke her to death

Well clearly you just have no appreciation for cute things then.

All the cuteness in the world wouldn't help if the sound of pigs squealing comes out every time she opens her mouth to speak. The only one who has it worse is Compa. That girl has some deep mental problems

>That girl has some deep mental problems
You meanie! You made Compa cry

I'm the one who wants to cry whenever I hear her talk. As if her grating voice wasn't enough, she speaks so slowly it makes any scene she's in seem like torture

Combine Neptune and Compa and you should understand why I struggled to get through the beginning of the first game

You clearly didn't watch enough anime or anime games if that's too much for you

I didn't realize watching anime was a prerequisite to getting into a series like this

There are 3 of them
>Knowing shit about vidya
>Knowing some anime tropes
>Internet culture
Otherwise you will miss most jokes

And where does "Enduring characters with irritating voices" fit in that?

qt couple

You get anime tropes by watching anime, that has those kind of voices

Nep for the Nep god!
Meme for the meme thread!

Noire has no friends

Is it normal for female seiyuu to start their careers with eroge? I can recognize Noire's seiyuu from some old VNs I used to play

Rather common actually. Noire's seiyuu really did do eroge work.

wud u fugg a nep? which one?

Steamax. He's submissive I bet.
No homo.

The english voice acting for this is terrible, the combat looks alright but the waifufag shit combined with the 'lol so meta' writing in these games makes me fucking cringe.

It's about vidya.
I am glad that you've cringed. Maybe you have realized that Cred Forums in itself is cringeworthy.

>The english voice acting for this is terrible
then use japanese?
> 'lol so meta' writing
Guess what, the writing takes inspiration from internet culture, both japanese and western and references things like niconico, 2ch or reddit and Cred Forums. The entire character of Anonydeath is LITERALLY an user

I almost wanted to play this shit but I just see a lot of people in these threads going NEP A CUTE and I just lose interest. Same thing with Undertale, Overwatch, etc.

Why can't you degenerates play games without wanting to fuck everything in sight.

What's worse is your taste in 2D is even shit.

Post Oracles!

you need to go to tumblr if you are this triggered by anonymous commentators.

>Triggered
>Waifufag shit

I'm bitching because I actually wanted to enjoy this game and/or discuss what makes it appealing to people but all 'discussion' is relegated to posting lolis.

>I almost wanted to play this shit but I just see a lot of people in these threads going NEP A CUTE and I just lose interest
>theres a group of retards in the fanbase of a game I wanted to play so I wont
You sound pathetic

>I actually wanted to enjoy this game and/or discuss what makes it appealing to people
So far you only made ONE post thats related to this discussion, got a response, then stopped caring, now instead of continuing the discussion you are bitching

Tsunako's waifufagging enabler as in her arts was what saved Hyperdimension Neptunia from itself when it first came out on PS3. If it were not for those designs, then we wouldn't be sitting here discussin' it with ya, as the game would've not been salvageable.

Compile Heart/Idea Factory would've given up on cute console girls doing vidya things.

Okay. Why should I play these games? Can I play VII without playing the first? What makes them appealing other than what I complained about (i.e. waifushit)

Start game discussion then.
If you make some game-related question, someone will answer

As such, it'd be utterly hypocritical to not waifufag with regards to Neptunia just as it'd be hypocritical to not be obsessed about ladder and esports in SC, LoL CS:GO.

fuck off to /vg/

If you don't give a shit about the video gaymin industry in Nipland from 1980s- present day, then you shouldn't be arsed to play Neptunia.

i wonder if idea factory will localize nep nep connect....

K

>Why should I play these games?
If you like cute girls with mediocre/okay gameplay and some vidya references and CAN STAND sometimes memey humor, you'd probably enjoy it, I'm not going to sugarcoat it, the series is very mixed for many people
>Can I play VII without playing the first?
You could, you won't get the "proper" introduction to the characters and some references to the older events(which are just quick mentionts without much context) will fly over your head, but it's definetly possible, in a way I actually advise to do it because V2 is the best of the current games
>What makes them appealing other than what I complained about (i.e. waifushit)
Honsetly? Nothing much, the series got its following because the characters are likeable and people wanted more of them, if you just want a JRPG, there's more than likely better altenatives. The one thing that I can definetly praise that's NOT "waifus" is the plot based on video game industry history and characters, for example V2 story is related to Dreamcasts rise and downfall, while V(RB3) references video game industry crash and rebirth

If only NISA isn't totally shit to its own employees, then she would've still been used in Nep games and that whole employee exodus drama wouldn't have happened.

Try to have games in the west reflect on actual corporate drama in the gaming industry. Not fucking happening. Nips did it though.

I doubt it.

Neps has been way more successful in with westerners so far, it's really probable they will

>Not answering the question
What makes you think I don't give a fuck about nip games? If I didn't I would take one look at this shit and drop it without thinking. I enjoy some Nippon Ichi shit, tons of early to mid 80s Konami, Bamco, Capcom shit. I don't see what that has to do with this game though, other than the characters are supposed to represent consoles or companies or some shit. That's actually what interested me about it in the first place. Hearing some of the English dialog was cringy but I was hoping that maybe the Jap VA was better.

I dont' see how you can gather all that from my post though, because not every nip game is about wide eyed cotton-candy haired waifus.

Indeed

In response to this, thank you user. I may try out the first on PS3 and I know a dude who will probably let me borrow this if I at least beat that one, so I just may have to give it a crack. The combat looked interesting enough but I'm more an SRPG fag myself

Idea Factory didn't know if Nep will be successful in the west. It's just been a cult status franchise in Japan, and the creator/director (this very person) in this interview
tech-gaming.com/qa-with-neptunias-naoko-mizuno/
stated that she's surprised by how the west has received the titles.

Idea Factory actually was one of the first medium scale Japanese studio to publish on steam. Japanese don't really think of PC as a mainstram gaming platform since the stale Cred Forums meme about PC being work appliance is literal in Nipland.

What happened I still have no clue. But I miss my true nep waifu

>I may try out the first on PS3
NO
NONONONONO
As someone already mentioned, if not for the girls that game would have killed the franchise right there, the gameplay was absolute shit, the writing was pretty good but its unversally agreed that out of mainline games it is THE WORST. Instead I'd advise to try RB1 on vita/pc, even if you had to pirate it(just a note, I did say the original games writing was good, but it was downgraded in RB1)
>The combat looked interesting enough but I'm more an SRPG fag myself
Well one of the spin-offs is an SPRG by Sting, some like it, some hate it, but it has the worst localization job

Moeness and long dialog scene is intrinsic to Nep games as much as quicktime event is intrinsic to CoD.

Autism

Disgaea 4's director was the man who defected from NIS along with a bunch of employees who worked on Disgaea. NIS worked them like sweat shop slaves. They ended up heading off to Idea Factory and they made Trillion the game there.

NIS and Idea Factory as such has a nasty falling out.

Tuturu~! MAGES. desu!

I don't mind, never cared for the character and NISA as company did horrible job localizing the games, maybe it was partially the reason for IFI's creation, and in the end IF/CH got a bunch of experienced people and I can't wait to play Trillion when it's out on PC, hopefully they make more good games under the new management

Don't forget her assistant.

I've never seen two companies have such a fight where one of them took a fucking character into their custody. Seeing NISA show up as Disgaea DLC and still reference Game Industri is fucking weird when she can't show up in Nep games anymore.

Pic related was made by an user to represent that event, though I feel like Iffy should have been there as well, even if Compa is actually the one in charge of Neps

ALL neps are built for the lewd.

Rina Satou, Vert's VA, also has done eroge.

Nep threads are the best threads on Cred Forums

NIS retains the right to NISA, just as Gust belongs to Gust. This is partly why the shas in V-II aren't explicitly Square-Enix, Bandai, Capcom or Konami.

they used to be, and can be when there's discussion(like now) but when it's just LOOK AT THIS NEP
MUH NEPU NEPU
POST LEWD
UNIVERSE
Then they are fucking trash that attracts shitposting

These threads used to be a haven compared to /nepgen/. But now they are slowly turning into the endless circle jerk that /nepgen/ has become.

yeah I was the guy bitching earlier and now this is actually a good thread, lel.

What exactly happened with Compile Heart and NIS?

>hur dur if you dont like it then dont come here XD
is annoying as fuck as well

As mentioned, people working for NIS left and joined CH, I don't think that's the only reason they are on bad terms now, because the whole thing seemed to happen AFTER NISA(character) already stopped appearing in the games, but who knows really

Gust is more obvious in the sense that it merged into Koei Tecmo.

Read

Yeah, that user asked about the last game, that's why I said that

Also just a reminder that Compa did nothing wrong, don't hear NISA's lies

What happenes to pic related?

Dunno, she probabily sided with NISA.
I don't remember anything personal between CH/IF and Gust

For a shitty waifubait fanservice game, it does have some pretty decent music

youtu.be/YcTPTxCcthQ

Gust stopped being an independent maker when it was acquired by Koei. in 2011.

VII is a solid Nep game

It's true, though. Not even trying to defend anyone here, but it's true.

Wait. So Neptunia's director and artists are all female? If that's the case, then SJWs are even bigger hypocrites in shitting on this series.

Why do you even care about SJWs?
Yes, they are mostly girls. Tsunako is the artist who drew all those Neps and the fanservice while being a girl, that's Japan for you.

Ok I've only played Rebirth 1 2 and 3 but I've see a dating game/feature but I don't know what game it comes from.

Producting perfection

You are probabily talking about the Neptunia app for phones or Producing Perfection, a spin-off for PSVita; there is no such feature on mainline games or remakes

Uni is my UNIverse

Please stop lusting over Neps :(

Never.

Indeed, Neps are made for pure waifu love.

Is it twin time?

Why do they lewd Ram and Rom this much?

why the fuck is this stupid anime girl all over Cred Forums?

newfag

well educate me instead of belittle me

Because it's a parody of the Console War and generally gaming with cute girls and some memes. They also straightforward reference Cred Forums and Reddit

It's cute girls doing cute semi-related video game things.

Try it if you can find it cheap or pirate it, the game in itself is just average if you take the neps and the universe out of it but you may enjoy the ride or fall in love with Compa if you're a man of great taste.

Dimeension Triiiiiiiper!

Cred Forums have 4 boards for storing video games. Neptunia is keep released so it is either belong to Cred Forums or /vg/. Generals in /vg/ for long-time investment, Cred Forums is for temporary.

Point at anime. Neptunia are games to begin with. If this were Cred Forums I would greentext you instead of explaining

desu~

she was a game character before the anime came out

My little Compa can't be this cute!

I want to cum on Compa's headband.

Wanna do what on Compa's headband?

>you will never prematurely ejaculate the very instant Tiara touches your dick, as she proudly exclaims "Oh my, was that it?"
Why even FUCKlNG LIVE bro's

To have some lewd times with Eryn or Ethel instead.

But user, Compa shouldn't be able to understand the word "cum"

Eryn is too pure for that. Ethel would probably just chop your dick off.

fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off

>stop liking what I hate

NEPU!

Platonic

Compa has definitely studied anatomy to become a nurse. I'm sure she knows the functions of a penis.

Don't be like that user, Compa doesn't like rude people

Fuck Fairy Fencer. I did EVERY THING to get the fucking Eryn ending and its still shat out the fucking tiara bullshit ending. Why?

No such thing as too pure.

NOIRE'S
SWEET
ARMPITS

She is a nurse. Just say semen.

For example: "Compa, I want you to swallow my semen"

Song of my people
a.pomf.cat/idtlwh.webm

Sure, but at best she can know the meaning of the word "ejaculation", but she doesn't look like she knows much about sex

Playing Re;Birth 1

Just got reunited with Noire

How much more of the game?

Also, am I overleveled? My Nep is level 52

More than just the cutest. She is also the most:

Amazing, sexy, gorgeous, sweet, kind, angelic, graceful, beautiful, perfect goddess to ever have drawn breath.

Which chapter? I don't exactly remember.

You can educate her about that

for a moment I thought the filename said Korpiklaani

Fucking autist

It seems /vg/ dislike the secretary in Noire's game. It he bad?

She's too cute not to fuck.

SUCC

>made a thread about a game he wants to talk about
VS
>took time to join a thread about game he doesn't like only to call OP an autist

Do I need to say more?

I dunno. I guess 5th, since I already went to all lands once.

52 at Chapter 5 was a bit overlevelled IIRC

Please do not talk about my wife in such a manner

I would but fuck you she's mine

Noire always wins.

Fite me irl

BUILT FOR SHARES

Thought so.

Consider that LV.60+(Based on Tekken being the party member who joins at the highest level) is pretty much what you should be at the end of the game, and it has 8 chapters

>#4thePrayers
Have you prayed to / worshiped Noire today?

By telling people to not buy PS4 Poo.

I worship Noire hourly. I also kiss her goodnight and masturbate exclusively to her. I-is that not enough?

You can keep that cheap whore, meanwhile I'll keep the real waifu.

Daily reminder that Neps are straight.

How do I pray effectively to Lastation?

HERE COMES THE PAIN

GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY

Fuck off back to nepgen spankfag. Your trash tier women are not welcome here

Will she thank me even if I pirated her game?

Daily reminder that Arfoire is very fragile, girly, and adorable.

Noire is a loser!

Actually, I grew to appreciate Compa and her healing abilities.

Saved my ass couple times.

I pirated them all, on both PC and vita. She still blew me like her life depended on it. Go for it.

They thank you for playing it, not for buying it, but probably the CPUs wouldn't, they are pretty butthurt about piracy

Not as butthurt as

The only thing Noire loses is the ugliest nep contest

This.

What a slut.

What did that post have to do with piracy? Or are you actually upset that someone told you to leave a thread on a free, open board lol

Yep, still butthurt.

Spanking, butthurt, do the fucking math.

Just a reminder that Lady Vert always wins.

Uni's ass.

Hahaha so this is what spankfag behaves like when he gets upset. An ad hominem spouting moron with no argument. Interesting.

wins what? She's dead last of the 4 CPU's in popularity polls

At least she's above Magic and Underling.

So what do you people think of Overheat? It's pretty neat, isn't it?

How the fug are you pirating Vita games?

I think her personality and very generous, friendly nature are really lovely.
Everyone would want to befriend a Compa

Vert has no family

How do people like CFW Magic?
>No personality besides "heh...all according to plan"
>Doesn't even become become ass raged when you fuck her shit up
>Somehow mananged to beat all 4 CPU's at once because plot

Compa is useless in early game.

Yo mod, if you are already deleting trash bringing up shitposting from nepgen, do me a solid and take this out as well, I will deliver neps in exchange

>he believes the published popularity polls
It's okay, user. It's probably for the best that you live out your life blissfully unaware of the truth. Big Sister will take care of everything while out of sight.

Henkaku

Lady Vert is everyone's Big Sister.

They should've named it "Nepnoway" instead of "nepnowa".

Dead.

>boss joins your party after a battle
>isn't playable or has massively lowered stat
Yeah, fuck you too Rebirth. I wanted to hear Rei screaming as she's knocked out.

Last I heard you couldn't pirate actual Vita games with it.

Actually early game is where she's the most useful.
Not sure how that is related to liking her as a character though

Maybe next time she'll join your party proper

just kidding, Rei will never come back

I know it'll sound aggressive, but have you tried to google it? I googled "Henkaku" and got results on the first page.

>massively lowered stats
Every JRPG ever, what's so surprising?

I haven't played a lot of jRPG, except for Dark Souls games. And you don't have a party in Dark Souls.

I want Rei to come back and get into an argument with Blanc and Segami cause they are the oldest Neps.

Most employees in CH are girl

Well, it's a pretty standard trope that if a boss joins your party, their stats will probabily be lower than your actual characters no matter how hard the battle was

Isn't there this webm showing CH girl devs working on monpiece and drawing panties?

You've been out of the loop for literally 4+ weeks then

At least give us Gust-chan back

Man, I just want more of Rei in general. She had no right being this cute.

I see your Super Rare and raise you this.

>read that as dropping panties
~oops

>There's exactly the same thread with the same OP and the same image on Cred Forums

And it isn't bothering anyone? Not only this is pretty much a general thread but the guy is keeping 2 boards as his personnal blog.

What a pain in the ass. In Dark Souls, there are invaders that you can summon later, but they're identicals.

Keep hoping. Hope is powerful.

There are some fanworks with Rei. You can try.

But we ARE on Cred Forums?

>Henkaku
THE REVIVAL THAT UNI NEEDS
HER PREVIOUS ITERATION IS SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE OF IT

>user is one same person

seeing as my Nep interest is reaching all-time high and I'm finally about to finish that fuckign first game after two years, I decided to add some sub-folders into my main Neptunia one.

I have a question - how can I distinguish Norie from Uni easily? I'm making character specific folders and this proves to be quite problematic. What are the main differences between two sitsters?

One is flat, the other isn't.

SHE

The clothes and the hair.
Noire has two pig tails, Uni has hairs, and partial gloves.

Just look at this picture until you can recognize which one is Noire and which one is Uni.

They're actually both Noire.

Nobody wants to steal blanc

>And it isn't bothering anyone?
reporting doesnt work so what else do you want to do? drown this place in shitposting?

V Noire a shit

And here is Uni.
Her clothes look like she's a high schooler, her hair are arranged differently, her thighs are naked, and she's smaller than Noire.

I'll fite you.

I want to bully Nepgear.

UltraNoire a best. Spank confirmed for patrician taste.

>Noire a shit
Fixed.

I want to hug post-Conquest Ending Nepgear

Careful, you might end up with a sword in your back

Delet

True.
UltraNoire is cuter to tease, since she's younger and less experienced.

no

D-does that mean I can mould her to my desire easier?

Just play Rebirth 3 and see by yourself. Anonydeath constantly play her like a fiddle.
Plutia transforms into Iris Heart just to scare her.
Neptune play her like a violon.

UltraNoire is cute, but she's easily manipulated by pretty much anyone with a brain.
Except the Lastation Guard she fires.

Yeah don't worry I'll force the guy who loves Nepgear so much to post here

She just got a little more awesome now. Thanks I'll check it out.

Back off. That guy is love and belongs to me. Do not steal.

>putting nepgearnon through such pain
Have you been taking lessons from Iris Heart?

Just remember she's a little dumb.

That's fine. I have plenty to teach her

Oh, my.

HAS

NO

BOOBS

FRIENDS

Conquest Ending was a mistake
even CH agrees

Who is this you are speaking of?

I don't no much about this vidya, but the girl called Nepgear looks so cute.

My bad, it was friends.

What pisses me off is that CH will never try to fix Conquest. They just sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened. But we all know that in one timeline, there's a little girl, all alone, wondering every night if she made the right choice, and crying herself to sleep.

She's kind of a dork.

And yet it was the best part of Mk2/RB2

What the fuck were Compa and Iffy thinking while writing that shit?
Also
>having to apologize for a bad ending

We are literally nepgen now

Careful, she's at her absolute worst in the Lowee section of V

>They just sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened.
Sounds like Compa to me, but actually the Gehaburn still appears in VII

I want Murdergear back.

Define "worst".

Just the sword. The poor Conquestgear never makes a comeback just to tell us if things got better or not.

In the Lowee chapter she suddenly decides to get extremely greedy for shares and encourages Plutia to transform so they can see her sadist side, thus not liking her and migrating to Lastation. Then after they defeat Blanc and are all thrown in jail, Noire flat out bullies Blanc and at this point Blanc is pretty much a broken girl who is on the verge of tears, with Noire pushing her TO tears.

Stop. You're turning me on.
The amount of punishment that will rain down Noire's ass is beyond imagination.

But anyway, yeah, she's a total bitch there. I though you were referring to another moment when she acts retarded again.

It was pretty much said that Nepgear broke down at the end of conquest and probabily became slightly insane.
So no, things aren't fine, she likely fucked up Gamindustri herself

For the love of nep kill yourself spanktrash

wrong board, buddy.

you sure retard?

I didn't see that post.

Well that's too bad.

Eh, he's cool, he is the only one guy in /nepgen/ who is not a hostile asshat and respects everyone's taste
MURDERGEAR, THE ONE TRUE GODDESS

no, fuck off and kill yourself, stop turning this place into even bigger shithole than it already is

Don't bother answering, just keep talking abotu the games.

NERF DIS

What's a game?

Little girls shouldn't play with guns.
Someone take her pistol away and spank her to teach her to not point it at other people.

A miserable pile of bytes.

yup, we are nepgen

I just crossposted it.

Uni lewd

Don't encourage it.

Watched a walk through on YouTube, looks like overly cringy weebshit, how do grown men even play this shit?

I can understand liking some anime, but this shit is just too much.

>use the twins
>have both nuke and ultra heals