Game Devs Boycott OR over Lucky revelations

Oculus Rift founder Palmer Lucky has been revealed to be a trump supporter and has helped fund shitposters who meme for him.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html?via=desktop&source=twitter

NeoGAF is losing their mods over this calling him a white supremacist and multiple game devs have cancelled OR support for their games.

Welcome to 2016 where identity politics is inseperable from video games

he must be fired ASAP, I love Oculus but I hate Palmer now.

I don't have much sympathy for a man who sold out to fucking Facebook of all companies.

That being said, this situation should not be fucking happening. I don't care if you're the reincarnation of Hitler trying to scrounge up money to institute a 5th Reich, if you make good video games, I'll buy them.

100% unexpected to have a Trump supporter in the game industry

wtf i hate vr now

I don't care about this but whatever makes Neogaf go crazy makes me happy.

>he supports trump
wtf I hate Palmer now!

did you already forget GamerGate and all the devs who came out in support of it like American Mcgee and Daniel Vavra etc?

Prime candidates for trump supporters

damn, that dead tooth

>wake up
>open the news
>This is your president

Really? I guess he's a good guy at the core. I wonder how this affects his relationship with that libtard kike, Zuckerberg.

>mixing your political views in with your game development

devs that push political agendas in their games have always been shit, so who cares

>support a political candidate half the country supports
>people utterly despise you and want to destroy your livelihood
What the fuck happened to America?

Quite honestly I just remember 1 guy from the gaming industry that is not a liberal and I don't remember his name. Can you fresh my memory?

This is unironically hilarious.

Don't really give a shit that he's a trump supporter or anything like that

but the fact that he's payed people to fucking shitpost and make this already horrible board even worse makes me fucking despise this guy now

>NeoGAF is losing their mods over this calling him a white supremacist

You'd think that millenial retards would know enough by now to know that trump is not hitler, and being a trump supporter does not mean you're racist. Then again, it's neogaf.

where's the proof he paid people to post here?

liberals are bad but the NEETs and hillbillies that support trump are just as bad, just on the other side.

It's just the vocal minority. NeoGAF and feminist frequency can make noise but literally outside downtown Seattle and Los Angeles no one buys their bullshit

Now I want to buy a Rift instead of a Vive.

>mfw he gets fired and back-orders are finally fulfilled

That's where all the shitty little indie devs are though, and they're the only ones making VR "games".

>being a trump supporter does not mean you're racist.
sure, it can mean you're just super ok with racism, but thats not better.

>jumping to his defense

the proof is right there

dude how do i get paid to shitpost about trump

Finally, someone in the games industry that isn't a retarded social justice pandering piece of crap that can't think for themselves or have an opinion that goes against the current liberal fad

THANK GOD

Welp, no Occulus for me then.

>Along with Luckey, Nimble America was founded by two moderators of Reddit’s r/The_Donald

A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR REDDIT

>What the fuck happened to America?

They became their own enemy and they don't even realize it. Most Americans are too stupid to even realize it. Self-awareness is in short supply here.

You can't even make fun of North Korea anymore since our society is becoming a mirror image with a bigger budget.

he supported to the tune of 11k dollars wow?

I want Cred Forumstards to fucking leave

for someone who advocates genocide of certain races, I'm sure he's not racist at all!

Kill yourself.

Wait, I was supposed to get paid to shitpost?

Probably get fired for having the wrong opinion

WHAT THE FUCK?
Where's my paycheck?

Nothing new here, Mozilla's ex-CEO quited for very similar reason.
Enjoy your bright future, Cred Forums.

the article dummy

>Along with Luckey, Nimble America was founded by two moderators of Reddit’s r/The_Donald, which helped popularize Trump-themed white supremacist and anti-Semitic memes along with Cred Forums and (REDACTED)Chan.

>that feel when the guy who made VR become a thing is a master shitposter

that prosecution complex is always funny.

good job falling for it sweet goyim

Well gaming VR death is a good thing, even for Oculus.They will eventually move to other kinds of VR like movies whatever.
A bunch of hipsters like Phil Fish can even give microsoft or sony some money here and there but they can't make enough good games to make it profitable

W-we did it...for free.

Are you implying that putting a block on nations that support terrorism is an example of racism? Are you implying that enforcing stricter immigration standards with our neighbors is an example of racism?

How is it racist to want illegal immigrants to go back to their home country, and force those that would have hired them for pennies, to instead hire locals and pay them a livable wage? I understand that their home countries are shitholes, but maybe instead of running, they should try to make their homes better, instead of coming here(illegally), and making our country just as shitty as the one they left.