So which of the 3 did you like most? what order would you put them in? for me it goes tbogt-4-tlad

so which of the 3 did you like most? what order would you put them in? for me it goes tbogt-4-tlad

San Andreas.

gay tony >> original >>>>> mcfuckin bikie mcgayshit

Gay Tony>>>TLaD>IV

Nothing excuses the terrible fucking Alderney missions, nothing.

>TBoGT
>GTAIV
>TLAD

The top two are a tie but they're all really good. GTAIV is one of those very few examples where DLC is done right. TBoGT is fucking amazing.

Gay Tony because you get everything from the get go.

TLAD brought back gang wars, so that's an automatic win. There was also this guy in a wheelchair who gets you new bikes and stuff, reminded me of my late uncle who was paralyzed from the waist down from a motorcycle accident. Also bikes and sawed-off shotguns are fun. Story was good imo.

GTAIV followed by TBOGT to finish it. They're all really excellent, I just enjoyed TLAD the most.

reminder this set is on sale right now on steam.

TBOGT = 4 > > > > > > > > TLAD

> > > > > > > dog shit > > > > > > > > GTA V

DO NOT BUY THIS VERSION GET IT ON CONSOLE INSTEAD DON'T BE LIKE ME

What's with the hate for the Lost? It was great and the online multiplayer was new and fun

Gay >>>>> 4 = Damned

4 > tbogt > biker garbage

When I finished 4 and started tbogt I was sick of the game mechanics and city, and couldn't really handle playing a new story in the same setting.

why's that?

Not him, but it's fairly infamous for being a really shitty port. Not sure if they've fixed it or not.

TBoGT is the pinnacle of GTA story/vibe/fun combinations.

I'd play it again right now if it didn't run/look like dogshit.

Steam version is basically broken
t. Tried getting it to work with every fix on the Internet using both win10 and win8. If you can somehow get it to work, it's buggy as shit with a permanent drunk driving camera from what I've heard. But on the 360 it's a great game that really makes use of the system it was truly designed for, plus those copies will always be cheap rather than waiting for a steam sale.
TL;DR : just get an xbox 360, it was the last console ever to be worth buying and they're dirt cheap

Halo 3, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Red Dead Redemption are also all classics. I have a high end rig but since I got a 360 like 2 weeks ago I've barely touched PC. God tier for single player vidya

RDR is pretty much the utmost best you can play on that generation of consoles.

Be sure to just hunt and gather animal skins too.

TLAD is the best. I especially like how there's no bullshit helicopter mission. Can't control that shit with a mouse and keyboard.

why are there so few of us?

should be played like this,
start 4, make it past the first antagonist storyline do the tie in with latd, then beat that go back to niko and play up until you chose between playboy x and the other guy and do bogt then complete the game

PC ports run fine for me.

Windows 7 with a gtx 970

The ports are unoptimized as fuck yes but you can mod it and 40 fps>30 with drops.

I will say though you wont get GTAIV's radio with EFLC if you buy em on steam as EFLC is considered its own title. If you want the radios to mix into the pc version, you hve to buy it on GFWL and then download TLAD+TBoGT as a market item

Had no issues with the steam version of GTA IV in my playthrough a few years ago. Ran beautifully and looked amazing. I have it for the PS3 as well and it's aged atrociously. I've popped it in a few times just to marvel at how poorly it's aged on there. Although Ballad of Tony does look considerably better than IV & LATD on PS3.

Anyway my rankings:
Ballad of Gay Tony
IV
Lost and the Damned

Oh fuck, I bought a used copy of GTAIV for ps3 recently because it had the poster inside and the game was pretty brownish looking and slightly blurry. Looks no different on 360 except for being slightly sharper due to the ps3 res of the game being 1200x600 where as the 360 one I believe is 1280x720

I initially played it on the 360 when it released (2007?) It was too long ago for me to really compare it to the PS3 version. If you have a halfway decent rig, PC is the way to go.

GTA IV is one game that could majorly benefit from a remaster for console gamers.

If anything remaster the console version and then update the pc version to fix the games code. I dont have source but some user said GTAIV(and Red Dead Redemtpion) code was complicated which is why It runs bad.

Considering GTAV runs great and is on the same engine, I dont see how its impossible to fix the game or at least port the assets to GTAV's version of the engine.

I disagree, I dont find Red Dead That much fun. But, then again my favorite games from 7th gen are beat em ups or fps on pc.

wha gwa'an Niko

On the Steam version there's always online DRM through Games For Windows Live, which doesn't exist any more, so you can't play the game.

theres a mod to remove that called xliveless

also acts as an asi loader which means mods

I like TlaD the most because of the biker gang aspect. I know its rockstar pushing diversity shit. but I liked the story. the gang. riding with the gang to missions. etc.

Johnny's voice is cool

i never got around to playing gay tony
i really enjoyed gta 4
the lost and damned is probably the most "depressing" video game storyline i've ever waded through and while i enjoyed it i don't know if i'll ever play it again

Gay Tony was the best hands down

Just finished tbogt a few days ago, while I completed IV a long time ago I was glad to finally get around to this because it was seriously good, the missions are excellent

gay tony was awesome, actually felt like new york. and it brought back base jumping and the howard stern parody was spot fucking on.

Am I the only one who could never get past the helicopter part in gay tony?

>GTAIV is my favorite game of last gen
>have never played it on the PC

This is a good thing, right?

If you can, play the pc version just for some sweet mods and res.

You can ever remove the shitty blur in cutscenes.

how can anyone play any game with a mouse and keyboard?? you are why pc gaming is so pathetic. instead of chilling back with a comfy controller in your hands pc gamers would rather be sat upright using a fucking keyboard to play games

Dont turn this into a shitpost thread.

>Drunk driving camera permanent.
Really dude? It's been what, like 8 years and you still don't know?

its true though

Thanks to gays for wangblows live i cant play any of them

>tfw just got vanilla IV for PS3

I dun goofd

>which doesn't exist any more, so you can't play the game.
This is false