No new DMC announced

>No new DMC announced.
>Even if it is coming it probably won't be out until 2018.

How do you cope?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamespot.com/articles/devil-may-crys-future-isnt-tied-to-how-well-devil-/1100-6428432/
youtube.com/watch?v=JZPpO8LNW3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I move on with my life because it doesn't revolve around video games.

If that were really true you wouldn't be stuck in this shithole.

accept that the series is deader than Metal Gear and move on

>people STILL think DMC5 is going to eventually come out

It's dead Jim, just let it go already

Strong DMC4SE sales, Itsuno working on an announced project and DMC series being on Capcom's work pipeline shows that it may very well be happening.

THIS IS YOUR AVERAGE DMC FUCKWIT

it will comeout at the same time as a new banjo kazooie and dungeon keeper. with new HIP themes and the remake of your favorite characters!

>After Devil May Cry 4 came out and then Ninja Theory's DMC: Devil May Cry followed it, some fans were disappointed and felt the main series had ended. But I'm glad that the message is out there with Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition that the main series is not over, and that DMC: Devil May Cry did not kill it.

gamespot.com/articles/devil-may-crys-future-isnt-tied-to-how-well-devil-/1100-6428432/

No, but really, something DMC related is in the works. Problem is, the awkward silence after they made it obvious before the E3. They hyped the shit out of it, and then just silence. No news, no confirmation, nothing. I want to stay positive but if its happening, this is going to be DMC4 all over again with a great game concept but fucked up development, no news cant be good, shit is going wrong, its the only logical reason.

Can't wait for DmC2!

>the awkward silence after they made it obvious before the E3
a business report of future projections and actors trolling and deconfirming shit doesn't hype anything

Almost all games that appears on Company pipeline get made.

Not to mentioned Dead Rising 4 and RE7 has been announced since that pipeline came out.

Capcom can fund a new DMC with all the RE stuff they're doing right now.

Aren't they also doing a RE2 remake?

>Cred Forums
>games

Itsuno working on an unannounced Project.

It's either DMC or deep down.

Dragon's Dogma 2 is a possibility, user.

And god a sequel to the game to iron out all the flaws would be fucking godly.

>Dragon's Dogma 2 is a possibility, user.

I really doubt it user, Dragons Dogma was crazy ambitious and it didn't even manage to sell that much more than DmC sadly.

A new DMC would have more brand recognition and probably be cheaper to make.

I don't. I don't cope. I smoke all the meth I can get my hands on and then kill myself. Fuck you Crapcom, you could have avoided this.

It was crazy ambitious but was scaled back fairly well. It clearly didn't have a /huge/ amount of development time with a lot of it's blatant flaws. And keep in mind they got to resell it twice, with DA and the steam release.

I'd also argue that a lot of DMC's brand recognition is gone these days, gaming is filled with retarded children and DMC didn't leave enough of a legacy. And capcom's clearly far from afraid of putting a different team onto DMC. I'm sure they could find a japanese and not retarded team to do it.

That said this is all wishful thinking, DMC's probably more likely, but I'm just saying those aren't the only two options.

>Deep Down

God, I really do hope they've scrapped that retarded F2P model in the years since it disappeared.

I was done with DMC at 3 and i had only played 1 before

Character action game having retard tier story was nothing new but the gameplay and setting just bored me. I really hate the rank your moves system because it's just limiting.

Vergil was an aswesome boss fight(s) though

Oh i also played the Donte game because it was free on PS+. It was boring

>the rank your moves system
>limiting
What
The rank system rewards you for doing different shit and for not getting hit. And doesn't really effect anything anyway, how is that in any way limiting.

How about you just do different shit on your own accord instead of HAVING to constantly do different shit to get a good rank?

I much prefer Ninja Gaiden's focus on just killing your fucking enemies before they fuck your shit up and you can still do it in a flashy way.

What's wrong with a system that rewards you for mixing it up instead of spamming?

What's a good DMC5 theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=JZPpO8LNW3I

Yeah it's fucking hilarious. We're not getting a good game. wew

I bet it won't even be called DMC5.

It's just gonna be "Devil May Cry" probably. Naming stuff the same as an old game seems hip right now.

Not with Capcom. See Resident Evil 7. It looks nothing like an RE game and it seems like a reboot yet they still named it RE7.

It'll be DMCV.