What went wrong?

>rehash after rehash
seriously the whole game is a cashgrab

How did you make a thread with no image?

Shit boxart.

numale devs

Numales sky tried to pull a AAA producing company of "we'll lie through our teeth and ignore/half ass the wreckage", only to realize that even their own company called them out
Overwatch is bombarded by TF2 salt
Paladins is bombarded by OW salt
Tree of Savior tried to kill itself via IMC servers but missed

Nothing. I'm quite enjoying Overwatch.

Good games are not popular anymore
Popular games are not good anymore

>cater to the squeaky wheel
>act surprised when the other 3 wheels break and the now quiet wheel can't do shit
The first dev to tell SJW/Feminists to fuck off, will earn my undying loyalty

It is not even about SJW shit practices and "inclusions"
Video games are no longer made in basements, garages, or by bunch of fat sweaty hairy dudes who just do not give a fuck
Now it is industry, and the earning shekels is top priority.
Not delivering enjoyable experience.

But there is still hope in cheap games with high replay value/good story/good gimmicks, like pic related

>THICKE

Wait, which wheel failed?

Fucking engineers and their lingo.

Large developers don't openly tell a potential demographic to go fuck themselves; shareholders aren't too fond of the idea of possibly not making money because of your personal ideals/beliefs.

They have to be passive-aggressive about it.

Putting maymays in their games or throwing shade via Twitter.

>Large developers don't openly tell a potential demographic to go fuck themselves
Nah, they instead remove or simplify mechanics that game is known for, for example
>Thi4f
or go after another games crowd
>TF2->Overwatch
>DotA->all clones of it
or just pander to SJW
>muh outcry due to lack of niggers in Witcher 3

Most of time there is only title selling new installment in game series, not the game itself

>that is good
name one

>No niggers in Witcher 3?

GOTY

Define 'new'.

SOMA was pretty cash.

GOTY means nothing
all vidya gaems awars except that one dorito pope gives mean nothing now
There should be international Cred Forums angry dudes comitee which would give one and only mattering Cred Forums prizes for best game of the year, and for worst game of the year
There are shittons useless vidya awards and they exist only to inflate useless devs ego

>tfw my ex gf looked like her and every time I see her pics on Cred Forums I get reminded of the good times

Fuck you

RUINED BY SJW'S!!!!!!

Only games ruined by SJW are those who are created by SJWs, so no, majority of games is not affected by SJW bullshit
And I have no idea why they advocate including niggers, trans or women when they could ask for more robots, ogres, or chicken people

Pandering to Normies
Cancerous fanbases
Company gets the wrong idea of why it was good

You get the idea