Wish so bad this was real :(

Wish so bad this was real :(

:( me :( too :( bro :( so :( sad :(

Nigga you just KNOW they are going to come back for one game with Ciri. They set it up so blantantly in the segments where you get to play as her its not even funny. The Witcher is a staple of the industry now and I guarantee you TW3 wasnt the end. Just the end of Geralt as the protagonist.

Why? So you can warp through space sampling every strange cock you come across?

>wanting to play as Ciri, the most OP fucking being in the whole Witcher universe

"no"

You really don't have any creativity. Go back to your box from whence thy came.

Fuck off Witcher shill. Didn't you make this thread yesterday?

Rule 63 Witcher, cool.

>the most OP fucking being in the whole Witcher universe
don't talk about the witcher universe if you've only played the games, retard.

>the most OP fucking ALIVE being in the whole Witcher universe

There now, feeling better?

>the most OP fucking ALIVE being in the whole Witcher universe
don't talk about the witcher universe if you've only played the games, retard.

thank god no, Ciri parts of the game are a huge pile of shit

>implying she would still be most powerful in cyberpunk universe
>in reality she would die from single bullet

and you would cry all day long cuz your shitty waifu died

Who's more powerful then?

Who doesn't? :(

This. She is not fun to play as

>Who's more powerful then?
any mid-high tier mage could rek the fuck out of Ciri because she permanently ruined her own ability to use magic. literally all she can do is teleport/dimension hop and swing a sword good.

protip: creating pocket dimensions is child's play to mages in the witcher world.

Aside from "my power is a win lol"

Ciri is the most powerful, just doesn't know ho to use the powers.

>my power is a win lol
are you retarded?

>creating pocket dimensions is child's play to mages in the witcher world.
Its not?
Some mages can't do it at all.

Well, Ciri part had his purpose, and it done it perfectly. It not supose to be Free Roam with new character.

Make it a character action game with focus on complex combos mixed with time warping abilities.

>: creating pocket dimensions
Dude in the first book plans to live his entire life in a tower in bumfuck nowhere because of a chick with a sword.

Gaunter O'Dimm

Ciri literally stopped the big ass white frost with who knows what exactly.

Can "teleport behind you, nothin personnel kid"

Can travel through time and dimensions

And if "creating pocket dimensions" is so easy to mages why won't the wild hunt just kidnap one of them instead of Ciri

and see

>a game with Ciri
>who is not a monster hunter in 66% of the endings
>and not alive in one of them
>and is not an actual witcher
>and can't use signs, potions, or mutagens
This is a stupid idea, and you're all idiots.

>Its not?
it is.

the only reason ciri is important is because dimension hopping is incredibly hard for everyone else. she isn't even that important to the human world. the aen elle only wanted her because their world was being fucked hard by the white frost and only the elder blood could stop it.

>Ciri literally stopped the big ass white frost with who knows what exactly.
That's the ONLY reason she is important, idiot.
>Can "teleport behind you, nothin personnel kid"
As can basically every other mage in existence... You're retarded.
>Can travel through time and dimensions
And?
>And if "creating pocket dimensions" is so easy to mages why won't the wild hunt just kidnap one of them instead of Ciri
See the writing above.

Exactly this, there you have it. Not that hard to make an interesting game with Ciri.

>or mutagens
right because those 4 character slots were so game defining. Or maybe you mean the +5% light attack criticals?

nah you just don't have any creativity. Brain dead maybe even.

>dimension hopping is incredibly hard for everyone else.
You just said it was super easy and everyone can make their own.
>the aen elle only wanted her because their world was being fucked hard by the white frost and only the elder blood could stop it.
Their plan wasnt to stop it.

>As can basically every other mage in existence
They cannot. They can open portals and walk through them at best.

It shows how different these things are in game, how did you miss that?

Then why don't mages teleport quickly all the time? They need to create a portal first, Ciri doesn't need it. Leaves a trace, yes, but is easier for her.

>That's the ONLY reason she is important, idiot.

Meaning she's more powerful than any being that cares about it, since no one tried to stop it besides her.

>the only reason ciri is important is because dimension hopping is incredibly hard for everyone else

You just said mages do it easily. Make up your mind.

>You just said it was super easy and everyone can make their own.
because it is. pocket dimensions aren't the same as actual dimensions.
>Their plan wasnt to stop it.
you know what i meant faggot.

>game
i'm not talking about the games retard. teleportation is easy and common in the books.

>goalpost moving

Weew

not an argument.

wish you stopped jerking off to anime characters so we could actually discuss videogames in a videogames board

user has two phases: horny and asshole. whenever you´re not jerking off you´re a dick and everyone hates you.

>you know what i meant faggot.
you contradict yourself so no.

maybe you've got a point but you are super inarticulate and fuck me if I can see your side.
"mages are crazy powerful, except they are not, this thing is easy to solve, except they need ciri"

Like, fuck off.

But "you know what I mean faggot" and "because it is" are arguments then

it is.

its you've been shown wrong and are now altering your position pretending its the case all along.

mages are incredibly powerful in the books. mages are shit tier in the games.

ciri burned out her ability to ever use magic by trying to use fire magic with that unicorn in the desert before she was ready.

ciri only has the ability to dimension hop with ease. this is hard for everyone else except in the case of their own personal pocket dimensions.

teleportation is easy as shit and common for mages.

ciri would get buttfucked by basically any other major character in the witcher universe unless she dimension hopped away. the minute she returns she would get buttfucked again.

get it now?

taken out of context.
not an argument.

>its you've been shown wrong
no i haven't.

>mages are incredibly powerful in the books. mages are shit tier in the games.
you say that, and then say the opposite so you need to do more than just say its the case.

Also, the games are adaptations, you do know that right? And we are not in lit?

>then say the opposite
no i didn't.

>Also, the games are adaptations, you do know that right? And we are not in lit?
of course, but refer to my original point here:

>no i haven't.
super convincing mate, you totally don't look like a panicking autistic prick.

not an argument.

you're just upset you're wrong and ciri is actually low-tier at best outside of a single situation.

If mages are so powerful why can't they hop dimensions like Ciri does?

If teleportation is easy as shit then why do they never do it in the blink of an eye (like Ciri) but need to make a portal first?

And you still have not gave me an example of anyone being more powerful than Ciri.

>If mages are so powerful why can't they hop dimensions like Ciri does?
because magic can't do certain things easily. that's one of them.
>If teleportation is easy as shit then why do they never do it in the blink of an eye (like Ciri) but need to make a portal first?
read the fucking books retard.
>And you still have not gave me an example of anyone being more powerful than Ciri.
yennefer, triss, vilgefortz, francesca, dettlaff, regis, etc

I wish you waifu fags would kill yourselves

>can't use signs
She'll use her green magic.

>not an argument.
nor is that.

Dense and a hypocrite, winning combo.

still not an argument.

Lack of faith in this thread disturbs Ciri......

p.s
CIRI IS BAE BITCHES

Muh strong female protagonist sjw fest of a game is the last thing cdpr should do

When someone this dense, has more creativity than the lot spitting OP POWER NO CAN DO........

>infinite teleporting
>AoE of death
>can one shot Wild Hunt
No, for the same reason they can't make a good Superman game

Get the fuck out nigger.

>gaymes are indicative of her actual power
did your handler let you off the leash?

?

>who is not a monster hunter in 66% of the endings
>and not alive in one of them
Wow, maybe we'll see a series break new ground and pick one of multiple endings from a game to use as the canon setup for the next one.

What else would you call the AoE she pulled on the wild hunt?

something she cannot do in anything but the videogames.

We're talking about a video game, not a book here you fucking idiot

More indicative than the books at this point.

her gameplay was total shit the blinks and time jumps didn't work

>ciri is OP! wah!
only the gaymes count! reading is for faggots!

Nah thats straight impossible to fathom or comprehend for my little brain. Not possible at all. FUCKING HERESY OKAY YOU CANT DO THAT ITS NOT OKAY.

Ahem.

Well that works then.

Please stop shilling this shit game

Her powers going out of control? You know she would likely have died if not saved by Cuntallac'h...... Just please, water those fields of creativity. Explore it a bit, use some plot. Ciri makes sense to replace geralt, just fucking admit it already.

>in a video game forum
>thread specifically about the games
>being this much of a spastic retard
What's it like going through life with a developmental disorder?

>What's it like going through life with a developmental disorder?
i've always wondered. perhaps you could tell me.

But the games take place after the books in this canon, so why wouldn't people judge her by what she can do in them.

>But the games take place after the books in this canon
no they don't idiot.

>Playing on Death March with level scaling
>No trouble whatsoever, taking on Contracts higher than my level no problem
>Decide to finally do the main story
>Looking for that one guy in the maze with Yennefer
>Suddenly a trio of basic Wolves with ridiculous high defense+health are giving me more trouble than Chorts, Higher Vampires and ghosts

what the fuck is going on here? Does level scaling break the game?

Yeah it was, you know why you braindead inbred fuck?

Because it was meant for short segments of the fucking game okay.

If they we're to make a game surrounding her, then her gameplay would obviously be expanded upon atleast x10 more it was there, being atleast as complex as Geralts gameplay.

Please think, use your shit brain for soemthing else than jacking off to hentai weeb shit.

COD Mountain Dew Battlefield need to be at the top of vee ami right erwhat nigger?

I agree

/thread

The next game will most likely take place a few hundred years in the future and allow you to create your own character like in Cyberpunk 2077

That flash forward isn't canon in the games, just accept it.

the games aren't canon at all so who fucking cares

I started out on your side. I was trying to say that they could spin that AoE thing into some weird branch of "magic".

You're right, Ciri just has Benjamin Button syndrome and Geralt has pitchfork scars for teh lulz right?

>ciri has progeria
stopped reading here

You don't read much, do you?
Pavetta nearly tore the castle of Cintra to pieces because Emhyr was getting rekt.
Given that her powers stem from her bloodline it's fucking retarded to believe that Ciri doing the same is a game-only thing.

Probably most people in this thread. The games have their own canon.

Reminder that the first game starts with an incorrect date.

>only my books matter

>it's fucking retarded to believe that Ciri doing the same is a game-only thing.
no it isn't you god damned retard. ciri CAN'T USE MAGIC.

So Nier Automata?

Sorry, misinterpreted what you we're trying to hint at. This thread is just flooded with incompetent people. However, yeah, spinning it into some AoE branch and making many more interesting magic effects (maybe something time related) is the way to go, it would give everything a fresh breath of air, not being the same Geralt adventure.

You are seriously overrating mages. Even the most powerful ones need some time to cast a spell, even if it is a mere second. They got fucked in Thanedd when they were caught by surprise.

>natural born powers
>same as the magic she relinquished
Boy you really didn't read the books.
It's fucking mentioned by a talking unicorn.

her powers are greatly exaggerated in the games.

she would be OP if she could use magic but she can't.

Don't worry she will have a cameo/easter egg in cyberpunk2077

>exaggerated in the games
No they are exactly as they are shown. Forget about the books,.

Not to mention that any mage who isn't stupidly powerful (read: any alive now) gets completely fucked by dimetrium.
Infact, only one mage has shown the ability to neutralize dimetrium.

>Forget about the books
no.

>Even the most powerful ones need some time to cast a spell
ciri needs time to do things as well...

No her powers in the games are exactly as in the books.

>No her powers in the games are exactly as in the books.
literally no.

You're right. She doesn't timetravel in the game.
Her powers are weaker in the game than in the books.

that banshee wail at kaer morhen is pure fanfiction.

What the fuck are you smoking.

Ciri's powers are hardly OP, they easily get out of control, and are directly related to the White Frost.

Any Novice Mage/Sorceress would make short work of her...

The entire game is pure fanfiction m8

Her mother did the same thing in A Question of Price.

Why is Quen so fucking good?

ciri shouldn't have been able to.

See

pavetta didn't do it with "natural born powers."

I'm glad it isn't real

Witcher 3 ended nicely. Making more games with existing characters would make it become stale.

shut your whore mouth

Then what the fuck did she do it with?
Magical training she didn't have?

period gone wrong

If it was due to elder blood then crevan and eredin would have spent their time trying to get her to cure Auberon's ED instead of Ciri.

She didn't have the full power of the elder blood, but she was a carrier of the "female gene" or whatever the fuck they describe it as.
I refuse to believe you've read anything more than wikia articles about the books.

>permanently ruined her own ability to use magic
Did you not read Tower of the Swallow?

being a source isn't the same as having elder blood. ciri is never shown to be capable of anything even close to what she did to the wild hunt in the books. the elder blood isn't some godlike power unless the person in question also has great mastery over regular magic. ciri for all intents and purposes can't use magic because she's scared after being burned trying to heal the unicorn.

so to get back to your original point: no, the shit she does in the game is ridiculous.

And there we have it. Not OP.

Can we have Ciri game now?

>one game with Ciri
>not Letho

He was criminally underused in the third game. Godamnit CDPR what the fuck were you thinking.

>being a lethocuck
end yourself.

Nice meme.

>ciri is never shown to be capable of anything even close to what she did to the wild hunt in the books.
Ciri is a powerful source, just like her mother. Might be unrelated to the elder blood, but given the fact that every female in her mother's lineage was also a powerful source (Except for Calanthe, but that gets explained in the books) it's highly likely it's a side effect of the female gene of the elder blood.

Incidents like the banshee vails at both Cintra and Kaer Morhen are exactly why mages are trained to report on any sources they encounter. Because that shit happens if they have no magical training. Or if they give up on it, like Ciri did.
>the elder blood isn't some godlike power unless the person in question also has great mastery over regular magic.
nice source for that, faggot.

>nice source for that, faggot.
source is ciri would get cucked by any major character in the rest of the series.

Wolf/Dog packs literally are the only reason I turned off level scaling. They're the one thing that I feel like I SHOULD be 1 shotting but then you get randomly ambushed by some while you're picking herbs and get staggered to death by their wolven fury before you can even whirl.

>mages can effortlessly beat someone who can "PSSST NOTHING PERSONEL KID" them.
I don't even want to know what the hell you are smoking.

You have bad reading comprehension if you think they can't. Vilgefortz would get rekt by Ciri just because she can teleport? Absolutely not.

Vilgefontz was also the most powerful mage alive.

Exactly, which is why the argument "OP" is a very bad one for not having a Ciri game.

>we'll never get an antagonist as powerful as Vilgefortz

that fucker could probably bitchslap the wild hunt 1v1

Triss would rekt Ciri too.

Triss has no chance the instant Ciri gets close.
Which is right at the beginning of the fight, as Ciri can teleport.

Which Triss would expect, and instantly vaporize Ciri as she does so.....

You're not fucking invincible just because you can blink/teleport...

It would be unfair though, for anyone not prepared for such a move.

Don't care about open world, Ciri segments are gameplay-wise mediocre at best with awful game design choices. I know Ciri path purpose is to convey her story and building missing parts of a big puzzle, but cutscenes would be a better choice than force player through one-button scripted events.

>I'll just continuously vaporize everything within a 5meter radius of myself.

Triss isn't strong enough to keep that up for long. Nor does she have the reflexes to cast the instant Ciri appears.

The Ciri play segments we're likely done to make for a smoother transition from Geralt to Ciri, once they decide to work on the Witcher again.

In no way can those segments be compared to how playing Ciri would be like once a fully fledged game would be made centered around her.

>b-but muh choices

They wanted to tell a story they wanted to tell? I bet you're also the same faggot getting mad our choices from 2 didn't matter in 3.

I hope we get to play as Eskel in the next one

>I bet you're also the same faggot getting mad our choices from 2 didn't matter in 3.

wouldn't you? seems like a waste.

>They wanted to tell a story they wanted to tell?

The fuck are you even saying? Including some more stuff with Letho would have thrown their entire plot off the rails?

Are you an idiot?

An actual game we're you're just actually REALLY mattered is near-impossible to make.

The best developers can do is to give us the illusion that our choices matter. Just like real life.

Probably that some people killed him in Witcher 2 so it wouldn't make much sense to make him a crucial character

I think his point is it doesn't really matter because the scale goes up between games. Yeah sure, what you did in Witcher 2 is notable until you realize Niflgaard buttfucks everyone six months later and it becomes completely irrelevant. It's better than what Bioware does with constant forced callbacks through letters and shit. Using existing characters just for references is pointless unless you have a story to tell with them.

Don't understand how anyone could literally not want a Ciri standalone game...

Actually she can use Signs, she wrecks a shack in one of the novels because her magic over-revs Aard when they're practicing.

She can also use some Witcher potions.

This being said I would rather gouge my eyes out with my scrotum than play a game as Ciri. If they had her at her proper power level there'd be no challenge, if they didn't it would be as bullshit as the de-powering between TW2 and TW3, and either way Ciri's had her story. She was the most important character in the novels and the last game, her tale is done.

Playing Eskell or a Witcher prior to the Kaer Morhen uprising would be boss. Or even playing a young Vesemir.

You clearly didn't play the games or read the books. Or if you did, you paid zero attention to them.

Ciri has by far the most raw power of any mage in the series. The only thing holding her back is her lack of training. And if that really bothers her, she can just fucking time-skip back three hundred years ago, enrol at Ban Ard, learn every god damn thing she feels like learning and then fast-forward back to the present.

her english VA was beyond terrible
Thank fuck the expansions didnt have much of Ciri.
Reminds me of the books actually, the books without ciri were clearly better.

The only genuine non-cunt in the entire franchise, together with Zoltan, that is.

>no fully story for Ciri
>no similar treatment for Yennefer sorceress
>no co-op

"""""GOTY""""

I can understand why witchers don't have kids since they are sterile. But how the fuck did Dandelion get by so many years without a kid.

He's sterile too

>muh vilgefortz

He got wrecked by Geralt, no magic required.

If you want actual magical heavyweights you're talking about Francesca Findabair, Ciri, or Phillipa Eilhart, not Meme-Eyes McFailfortz.

The real question is would it have /u/?

Oh yeah, totally.

huh... didn't know that.

>Doesn't tell you all the details on how to conventionally stop his mentally impaired friend because he "owes" him, even though he unleashes hell upon thousands of civilians because of a disproportionately idiotic reason

He banged a shit ton of women who are rich enough to have someone on hand to take care of issues like that.

Village wise-women who just have a bit of herbal knowledge can terminate pregnancies easily and safely, never mind what an heiress can get a mage or proper alchemist to do.

Also Dandelion shooting blanks would be appropriately ironic given the legend of his own creation that precedes him.

Literally everyone in the witcher have shit sperm quality, the elves couldn't even knock up Ciri properly.

And ciri was raped by a girl instead of a guy because every male is a fucking beta apparently

Regis doesn't care that much about the people being killed. He genuinely cares for only a few people, including Geralt. But his compassion for humanity is something he reasoned himself into, it's not borne of sentiment.

>Regis doesn't care that much about the people being killed

Which makes him a cunt, regardless on his friendship with Geralt.

Every other higher vampire thinks of human less than we think of niggers.
Regis is revolutionarily compassionate towards humans.

Jesus Christ, in books Ciri couldn't fucking use signs, don't tell me CDP fucked this one up too!

Not to mention he basically sacrificed everything to help Geralt and everyone in Toussaint in the end. Being cast out by the vampires for killing one of their own is a fate worse than death for most vampires. And don't forget the painful experience of the torture chamber thing. And the fact he catches Dettlaff's claw in that cutscene with his fucking chest. No, Regis is the least cunty of them all.

I think its funny on how Cred Forums everyone calls each other a faggot all the time indiscriminately. Like for all I know some of you could be super bros in real life but youd still be all, "smoke a big one faggot!" It's equality at its finest.

Then again they used torture against that guy who liked killing humans and dettlaff killed too many humans.
I dont think higher vampires think its unreasonable for regis to kill him but lower vampires dont care.

tfw just completed this and no fucking triss or yen to be seen, lost contact with everyone. now the game is just a big empty world :( hate this feel!

Well I mean if they were to go off and make a whole new game based on Ciri then playing as her wouldn't be so barebones like it was IN W3

fuck off nigger

LMAO this is exactly what i mean! I love you guys!

Gaunter
Detlaff
Regis

Who is Detlaff? Is that a game or a book character? I don't remember that name occuring in books.

>tfw just rejected Yennefer

serves that cunt right

Ciri is going to be in Cyberpunk, hands down.
She even hints at it while talking to Geralt about where she's been, she mentions a futuristic city with all kinds of crazy shit around.

She'll probably just be an easter egg though.

Vilgefortz at the time of the last book was more powerful than any of the characters you mentioned, even Ciri. Geralt managed to kill him only because he had this cheap medallion which he used to trick Vilgefortz.

The thing is, bruxae attacked Regis and Geralt in the cemetery at the end and they are higher vampires.

If anything at all, it's the lower vampires that don't care but all the higher ones certainly do. Because the higher vampires probably are still concerned about survival as a whole.

I know the code doesn't make a whole lot of sense to us and the Unseen Elder doesn't give a fuck, but I think the vampire codex as Regis describes it only became a thing after the conjunction. And the reason for the codex becoming a thing is because they were fucking alone and there was no going back home and they were vastly outnumbered. And there was no way that they were capable of outbreeding the dominant species of the land without getting hunted to extinction.

Regis himself is only 400+ years old. As I recall it he wasn't involved in the events at Tesham Munta. I would dare say he's a rebellious young upstart.

Enjoy an out of place romance that is less fullfilling.

the only reason the Yen romance is """"""""""""""""""""""""""""fulfilling""""""""""""""""""""" is because it's dictated by "muh wish" and "muh books"

Yen is a total cunt and no one sane would ever be in a relationship with her

No, its good becayse CDPR made it good. They wrote the romance into the main story as the canon choice, while triss was an afterthought.

He's Regis' autistic higher vampire friend that you fight in the Blood and Wine expansion

I don't know man, I really enjoyed going to that masquerade ball with Triss and helping her save the mages was fulfilling enough

Maybe it's because I'm a gamefag only (I don't care what some bootyblasted tolkien wannabe polack wrote 20 years ago) but Yen feels forced and is a character they've given me no reason to actually be personally invested in besides "MUH BOOKS"

But Geralt loves jer despite that. That's the point of the whole relationship in books. That she is a fucking bitch and still he loves her unconditionally. He doesn't even dump her after he gets cucked by Istredd, he's so blindly in love with her.

You forgot the elder vampire.

>Tolkien wannabe

Sapkowski's style is completely different 2bhfam, and his books are of different genre at all. I don't think Sapkowski would write the Lord of the Rings. I don't think Tolkien would write Witcher series. There's no point comparing the two, because each is better than the other, in different sense.

>MUH BOOKS

Again, my entire point is that it's a shitty, terrible relationship that's only mandated by books that were written 20 years ago. Sapkowski himself hates the games because he's assblasted they've surpassed the books in popularity so I feel no obligation to them.

Sapkowskis world is tolkien universe with small changes. All the usual races are there with their usual tolkien tropes.

I don't think the games surpassed the books in popularity. In many countries the books have cult status, while games are just "this game is fucking awesome, the best game I played until TES Valenwood".

I like that about Geralt. There is nothing that says he has to be a perfect hero and he makes a variety of dumb decisions.

I admire his love for Yen; and of all the sorceresses he has sex with she probably is the best for him. But it is understandable that nearly everyone would ditch her.

Nobody denies that Yen is a complete shitter. But that doesn't change the fact that she's pretty much perfect for Geralt, who himself is also a pretty shitty person.

But the whole point illustrated by Shani is that someone as perfect in our world as Shani: educated, hard working, good hearted, and just wants a stable home is wrong for Geralt.

Tolkien didn't invent any race except hobbits, which don't appear in Witcher series. To say that Witcher is based on Tolkien universe is as absurd as saying that Star Trek is based on Star Wars.

>Tolkien didn't invent any race except hobbits, which don't appear in Witcher series

What the fuck do you think halflings are?

Not the same thing. Witcher's halflings were different feom hobbits. Also, LOTR universe is more american and naive, while Witcher's universe is brutal and harsh. That's why Aragorn kills 5 thousand orcs and doesn't even start to breath heavily, while Geralt, one of the best swordsmen in books' universe, gut fucked up bad by Michelet brothers, because they outnumbered him by 3 (even if he killed them).

You're either a bad troll, or an idiot.

Also, halflings are older than LOTR

I feel you man, they should have made an expansion making it possible to get Ciri, Triss, Yennefer etc as companions.... *sigh*

Dat feel when you wanna witcher with yo daughter but you cant cuz life is bad

stop talking sense

Yeah that sucks about games with freeplay after finishing them.

Hope she gonna kick some ass in Cyberpunk

Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door

That would kill immersion. The best way they would do this is to make her appear somewhere far on the horizon in the corner of the screen in a dark alley only for a blink of an eye, so you go there, see nothing and wonder "shit, wasn't that Ciri?" and then you reload the save and wander around for an hour where you were when you saw her, but Ciri doesn't appear anymore and at the end of the day you're not sure that you saw anything at all.

>creativity
We're talking about a cookie-cutter Mary Sue from a video game adaptation of a mediocre book, my man. Honestly if you like her character you should probably visit something other than reddit and listen to something other than Lindsey Stirling once in awhile

> appear somewhere far on the horizon in the corner of the screen in a dark alley only for a blink of an eye

That would actually be interesting. Thousands hearts broken, CDP being hated and spitted on by the nerds, but 10-20 years later? "Remember Cyberpunk where Ciri from Witcher died? Maaan I cried when it happened. They don't make games like this anymore."

You one of them insecure man-children aight?

Any woman/girl with any importance or significance in any story/plot >>>>> instant mary sue

How do you live with yourself being this insecure about your gender?

Jesus christ some of you people are literally the polar opposite of feminazis.....

>call out a poorly written character on being written poorly
>someone on Cred Forums completely loses his shit
Cred Forums is not a good influence for you

>read through thread
>Half posts are GTA tier/Fallout tier it can't happen anywhere else because I have the creativity of a rock

And exactly what is poorly written about her? Her character is fairly believable considering what she's experienced as a child.

I'll admit that CD Project Red's version was slightly a little too good, but far from poor.

Yes, that's what I've written

Im saying it fits perfectly for gaunter o dimm instead of Ciri
You know, the guy who is in HoS cutscene backrounds

too true

>instead of playing as male mary sue we'd get to play as a female one

so sad bro :(

Nothing wrong with Ciri's character, just butthurt closet-faggots never experienced a single hurdle in their lives, so they can't relate at all to stressful situations or the like.