HEY Cred Forums

HEY Cred Forums
WHATS A GAME WITH SOME SICK ASS, RAD COMBAT?
I WANNA KICK SOME ASS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vq0JZkrMFc
youtube.com/watch?v=zMfbrInbDig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLEASE RESPOND

ever play DmC?

VANQUISH. YOU PLAY AS SAM GIDEON, HE PLAYED COLLEGE FOOTBALL AND HAS A BADASS ROBOT SUIT THAT LETS HIM SLIDE AROUND AND GO INTO SLOW MO MID AIR.

THE GAME HAS CRAZY B*LLS TO THE W*LL COMBAT AND THROUGHOUT THE GAME, YOU GET HELP FROM A HOT CHICK. YEAH MAN VANQUISH IS AWESOME.

YOU CAN EVEN SMOKE IN THE GAME. RAD!!!

Smash bros melee.

NO
DAMN, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT GAME LOOKED NEAT. I PLAYED THE DEMO YEARS AGO. THINK I'LL TRY THAT.

MAX PAYNE 3! YOU GET TO SLOW MO WASTE MUTHAFUCKAS LIKE THE WORLD AIN'T ENDING!

Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric

can't go wrong with musou

unless you don't want braindead gameplay

god hand is great

here's an old video I made
youtube.com/watch?v=8vq0JZkrMFc

was about to post this

i know dead rising is the hot meme answer this month but i love the clunky chunky combat of dead rising
every swing has an impact

IT I S PRETTY GREAT YOU SHOULD TRY IT OUT I AM IN FACT DOING THIS NOW

MONSTER HUNTER

DON'T GET HIT
HIT IT UNTIL IT DIES

Sleepy Dogs

Nu-Doom. Shit's rad as fuck.

I SECOND THIS STATEMENT. MAX PAYNE 3 IS ONE OF THE BEST AS FAR AS MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE ACTUALLY KICKING ASS LIKE THERE'S NO POINT IN LIFE.

ALSO, I THINK YOU SHOULD FUCKING GIVE MAX PAYNE + KUNG FU MOD 3.0 A TRY THAT SHIT WILL MAKE YOUR PANTIES WET.

EVER PLAYED YAKUZA?

Is it even remotely technical?

MOTHER RUSSIA BLEEDS IT'S LIKE IF STREETS OF RAGE + KANE AND LYNCH + HOTLINE MIAMI HAD A BABY BUT THAT BABY HAD A AWFUL CHILDHOOD AND GOT INTO DRUG DEALING AND DOING METH AT THE AGE OF 11. PLAY IT IT'S GOOD

GOD HAND. YOU NEED NO OTHER GAME THAN GOD HAND. GO PLAY THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW.

I heard it's good but not even remotely technical. And if you're older than 12 technical runs paralell with good.

Menu switching movesets is shit and adds nothing to gameplay besides interrupting it.

you're shit

God I need to play this game already.

BATTLEBORN
FOR ONLY 5 UNITED STATES DOLLARS YOU CAN PLAY AS A COMPLETELY BADASS HERO IN THE BADASS BATTLEBORN UNIVERSE
RARE ITEMS + MOBA GAMEPLAY + GUNS + BADASS BATTLEBORN HEROES = BATTLEBORN PLAY IT NOW PLEASE

Are you seriously defending menu switching? Godhand would have been better if all moves were available at all times.

BLOOD BORNE FEELS REALLY GOOD

Yakuza

PLAY MGS RISING: REVENGENCE IF YOU HAVEN'T

MOTHERFUCKING ONI! SHIT IS RAD MY MAN!

Have you played the Wonderful 101 yet OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=zMfbrInbDig

A forgotten gem, even among CUHRAYZEE fans

That it wasn't more praised was the greatest video game tragedy of 2015.

kenka bancho

I played this game for like 10 hours or something but mostly it's a generic shooter. Yes, it has sanic speed sliding and sometimes you do other rad things but at its core it's a pretty typical 3rd person shooter where you just point and shoot at all the enemies and then enter next area and repeat. I was disappointed.

metal gear rising