Reptile

How about (you)

A shitty one

A DXRacer D-Series.

GET OVER HERE

step aside plebs best chair coming through

Needs more rockets.

I irrationaly hate these chairs

when I see some 'youtuber' sitting in one like they actually fucking think there's a such thing as a gaming chair so they have to get it because they're a gamer like their life is just a bunch of retarded purchasing decisions centered around objects marketed to them, and they have stupid boxes behind them or whatever ha ha like and subscribe!

I'm not describing this well but fuck these chairs and fuck 'gamers'

You can also tell if someone's bought one because they'll even fucking put AKRacing into their steam name.

Where's my Markus niggas at?

Mmmmmmm

I bought a horrible Ikea chair because I am poor.

there's no way that's a coincidence right

it is comfy

Foldable arm rests FTW, fuck those ones in OP's image, they're not even connected to the back of the chair, literally floppy pieces of shit.

obligatory mention in every chair thread, enjoying my one

A cheap fake leather chair from an office store.
I bought it 8 years ago and I'm well over its recommended maximum weight by now.

is this ikea thread?

a normal comfy office chair. I do not waste money in a memercer chair.

Not one of these that's for sure. I'd rather not have my chair explode and send a metal rod up my ass.

Oh hell yes

Arm rests off and I like it fine. I'd prefer something fancier, though.

One with 150Kg carrying capacity.

LMAO @ people with those pleb ass fucking chairs

Herman Miller w/ posture fit is the only way to go.

Green - Chair of vitality. Gaming in this will require no food or rest. You will also age slowly. Unfortunately the passage of time speeds up for the world around you. Don't be late for important things!

Blue - Chair of serenity. Gaming in this will keep you calm no matter how bad you're losing. If playing multiplayer, others will be magically drawn to your cool composure and will want a cool head on the team. Enemies will be quicker to anger and while they may make more tactical mistakes, their rage makes them stronger.

Yellow - Chair of capacity. Gaming in this chair will grant you improved skill in whatever game you're playing. You will find rare items more often, get more items than usual and always survive one HP moments. However it will breed a deep mistrust among allies as well as instill a half life of playtime. You will tire faster and become bored easier.

Holy FUCK I literally use the same fucking chair Jesus fuck

>Chair
>Not on a standing setup
Enjoy dying at 40