What are some games where I can play as a tranny/hermaphrodite?

What are some games where I can play as a tranny/hermaphrodite?

Only one that comes to mind is Nier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBGNlTPgQII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm pretty sure Nier is male though.

I mean the game Nier.

Specifically, the character I'm referring to is Kaine.

i was gonna say "the sims" but desu famiglia i don't think the sims has actual trannies in it
now there's an idea
boner increasing

But you don't play as her.

in sims 4 you can be one

This is true.

Fuck.

>is there a game where you can play as ______

>the sims

He said a "game" user. Not a life sim for teenage girls with boring lives.

>didn't get a new ID when they transitioned

what a fucking idiot

It seems like that would be the first and easiest part of the process.

But that wouldnt let the artist highlight how oppressed the trans people are. Why would you want to use logic when you have an agenda?

>Things that never happened ever

it happened in papers please

>implying you cant do absolutely amazing autistic shit in it

I don't remember anyone asking for my ID while checking my tickets when I went to europe

And I traveled for free™ more than once.

Guild Wars 2 has those plant people
Pokemon has Ditto

well, are you trans?

>he doesn't play the Sims
You don't know true happiness until you've gone out of your way to cuck your male sim by making his wife fuck everyone in the neighbourhood

Does my life count as a game

trans-atlantic.

trans europe express

youtube.com/watch?v=qBGNlTPgQII

Why is Snape commuting?

What Sims is best for doing stupid shit like this?
I hear 4 is shithouse, should I just pirate a complete copy of 3?
>tfw no makin magic expansion in future games

But Poison has REAL breasts and a REAL vagina!

Hormone therapy for male to female transsexuals makes you grow real breasts. Lactating is even a common side effect

She has balls and a dick.

2, 3 depending on your computer. The game runs like shit on certain processors and video cards cause it tries to pump out 300 fps and causes your computer to shit itself.

>hermaphrodite

Full package or penis and vagina only?

definitely 3 just grab a complete copy

4 seems to be a complete shitshow right now maybe someday 4 will get enough dlc and patches to make it better but 3 is the winner as of now

My PC is good to below average, only got a 1gb graphics card, but 16gb RAM.

I'm guessing 3 should be fine?

Yeah, I figured as much.
Didn't they axe the 'connected world' BS so that there's heaps of loading screens?

yeah i dont understand how they couldnt get it to run without loading screens in the current year

probably just maxis not giving a shit as per usual

It's not how good your computer is, if anything, I found the time I ran it on my shit old laptop from 8 years ago it ran better than when I installed it on my computer recently. It's some weird compatibility with certain parts

They're top tier jews.
They know teenage girls, middle aged women and people who use it for nefarious purposes us are their user base and will buy it regardless of quality.

Though most who use it for what we do tend not to or just buy the full edition.

My setup seems to be oddly compatible with all sorts of games, so I'm inclined to believe I'll be okay.

Thanks for the info.

Going to make a house or two full of people, fill it with bookshelves and ovens until it burns down while I think of good ideas for larger shenanigans.
Is the modding scene for 3 big?
Any mods I should get?
Can kids die yet?

Tranny =/= hermaphrodite

The latter means you'd be able to make yourself pregnant all by yourself.

My theory is that they didn't really futureproof it, it'll work on both of my shitty laptops but not my desktop or my girlfriend's Macbook Air 13 inch Early 2015

>hotter and stronger u cant compete XDD
street fighter confirmed for mary sues

My desktop is technically trash, but it runs everything I need it to which is basically just Fallout New Vegas, retro shit and emulation.

Is this what Poison says to innocent boys right before she NTRs their waifus with them?

If that were true they wouldn't all be getting tit implants

Yes of course and clone yourself

the modding scene for 3 is pretty big

not sure of the best mods right now as i stopped playing a few years ago but if you look around im sure youll find some interesting ones

That's the thing, my desktop is modern as fuck. Yours will probably run Sims 3, but I've heard of problems with Win10

Unless you start hormones at puberty, breasts grown from hormone therapy will usually be 1-2 breast cup sizes smaller than they would have been if you were born female. Often they seem even smaller because they'll placed on wider rib cages, spaced further apart etc. Most girls do not have 'ideal' breast shape, but usually don't need breast implants. Transsexuals already have to deal with usually having masculine features, and breast implants is a very simple way to compensate for this. Most transsexuals already go through significant hurdles legally and financially to transition and breast implants are not much of an addition to the budget.

The sort of person who would go through that shit is also the sort of person who will probably not settle for anything short of titanotitties and/or the sort of person unwilling to wait any longer that necessary.

Which is probably the most understandable aspect of their mindset; nobody should have to wait for tiddies.

i just cant wait for the future when we get some dope ass kusanagi cybernetic titties

shit would be so cash

>tfw trannies like me will be made obselete next to mecha-trannies

I'm not stupid enough to fall for "free" Windows 10.
I'm running 7 with only selected updates.

>My PC is good to below average, only got a 1gb graphics card, but 16gb RAM.
>I'm guessing 3 should be fine?
It's processor hungry more than anything.

That's why 4 has so many loading screens, by the way - they don't fully track every Sim in the world constantly, only the ones on the lot you're looking at. Ones outside it get basic stuff calculated only.

If you've gone through puberty you might as well not bother anyway. If not azn you'll never pass.

Also i'd like a citation on this.

>they don't fully track every Sim in the world constantly, only the ones on the lot you're looking at. Ones outside it get basic stuff calculated only.
What?
Could you explain more?

>not bother to treat your debilitating mental disorder just because you won't look like a supermodel

what did he mean by this

thats alright user the real thing will always have people interested in it

The only treatment is a bullet to the head and you know it.

Stuff like their actual locations on a lot, all their moment-to-moment interactions etc. aren't being done on the fly. In 3, while you're managing your guy at one end of the neighborhood on the far side of it the complete AI of another Sim is being processed, while in 4 only their essentials are tracked.

So you won't get shit like some guy you've never met calling the fire department because he lit his kitchen on fire while cooking dinner.

Maybe he meant that you don't treat a mental illness by making it a physical one as well

>So you won't get shit like some guy you've never met calling the fire department because he lit his kitchen on fire while cooking dinner.
That's fucking disappointing.

So you're saying 3 still has that?

tfw will never get a tranny girlfriend because even though i hang out with a tranny club on discord they all see me as the "cis male comic relief" or some kind of "chaser" (a term i only recently became familiar with)
what is it with trannies only wanting to date women or other trannies anyways? I'd be more accepting of them if they weren't all "lesbians". makes it seem like people go trans just to get laid

>like wearing dresses and skirts
>like having long hair
>like wearing makeup
>like feeling sexual pleasure internally instead of externally
>like having sensitive nipples and big soft breasts

So all women, half the population, billions of humans should be executed for liking these things? Why should trannies be killed for liking the same fucking things

>many female likes these things
>some males might like the same things for the same exact reasons
>males aren't allowed to like these things for no rational, logical reason other than having a genetic tattoo in their cells that says they provide sperm for reproduction

>So all women, half the population, billions of humans should be executed for liking these things?
No, because they're actually women, faggot.
>Why should trannies be killed for liking the same fucking things
Because they're not and never will be women.

Fuck off, faggot.
You need a bullet too.

they're not actual trannies and are just in it for the attention/drama/sexual thrill.

Yes, and that's the reason it runs like ass.

I'd love to have the full world of 4 running as smoothly as 4, but NEVA EVA.

Internet/Cred Forums trannies are fucking shitty and do not represent the rest of us. Chaser is a made up bulshit term used by trannies to validate themselves as desirable women, when in reality all it does it show how petty they are

t. tranny who hates /lgbt/

They mean that you're a gay faggot in denial.

Since I'll inevitably want to make a character based upon myself, is there any way to get a fortnightly shipment of NEETbux? Or am I stuck having to get a job?

Life must be rough when everything's in black and white :^(((((((
It's ok you'll mature one day lil buddy now go get ready for class

You're right, your sex determines everything about you and what you're allowed to like, say, and think before you're born.

Why are you wasting your time on the computer as a male? Shouldn't you be using your biological masculine traits to be a hunter gatherer or some shit? Sitting around on a chair all day, in an air conditioned home with electricity, plumbing etc. Sounds like you're a fucking beta male pussy.

Shouldn't you be executed for being an inferior male? You're taking away from the gene pool. I mean all of life is just about your role in reproduction

>Life must be rough when everything's in black and white
Actually, it's significantly simpler than yours.
Don't you have to go commit suicide like most of you do?

Triggered trannies go back to tumblr

I like to think of gender confused "people" as weak.

The change seems to occur most in "people" between the age of 8 and 20, when the human body is most into it's stage of growth, when hormones are surging and the mind is most unstable.

The desire to switch gender usually comes from the idea that the grass is greener on the other side, for the majority it is that they wish to become a woman, so they never have to grow up, so that they can remain childish and mothered by other people - so that they never have to go through adulthood. Lazy, selfish. I find most traps are incredibly narcissistic too, victims of their own complex now that they have designed, in a way, their dream girl, having given up looking for her, they become her, then wear her like a corpse over their real identity, and act as her, fooling others.

Having others see you as what you want is manipulation, it does not matter how you put it, and traps are sly, damaged "people" who live through manipulation of themselves and their surroundings.

Even on the Internet they try their best to be feminine through their misguided view of women (":3" spam, etc).

You are a failed male.
You will not escape this in the eyes of people who don't sympathize with your immaturity and failure

you're right, better to keep it simple. don't want to overwhelm yourself.

Why would I want to overwhelm myself to the point of suicide?
Seems like a bad idea.

If you're getting all the expansions there's a ton of ways to be self employed, like writing/painting/inventing stuff that can all be done from home.

Sounds like 4 might be more to your liking in that arena though, you can literally become MGL PRO as a career.

Poison is a female character you fucking homos

That retarded censorship thing doesn't change the fact it's a fucking woman

REMINDER THAT POISON IS FEMALE

That's a shame, I don't want to install 4 just to be a NEET.

I guess I'll have to do one of the home-based jobs seeing as how I sometimes make extra cash from online surveys.

I'm fairly sure the devs publicly said Poison is a chick.

You know I'm pretty fine with me being born a male but this shit
>your sex determines everything about you and what you're allowed to like, say, and think before you're born
infuriates me to unimaginable extents. It's like even before I am born or concepted people thought that if a boy is born then his life should be this, this, this and this. And no one ever thought what the person that is to be born will think or want at some point in life. That is some pure fucking slavery bullshit

you've both missed and proved my point, thank you

You've missed my point: kill yourself, faggot.

thanks for responding friendo :^)

I'm glad some people are still rational thinkers.

Trannies are a nonissue in this world. Some people want to live like the opposite sex? Its not like they're doing things that normal people aren't already doing. There are so many actual issues that it infuriates me how much people even give a shit about trannies

Give me one fucking reason why the tranny in this pic shouldn't be allowed to live their life this way. Who are they hurting?

It's cool.

Taxpayer's money; AIDS epidemic propagation; normalisation of degeneracy which encourages others to make similar life choices

ur cool

for you
happy fapping

any traps/trans ITT that want me to plow their boipucci? im masculine, 6' 1", 100 lbs and have a 5.3 inch weiner

Agreeing with this.

>Taxpayer's money
They are not "taxpayer's" after they paid their taxes. They are now governments and it is up to government to decide how to spend it.

>AIDS epidemic propagation
Things that never happenned.

>normalisation of degeneracy which encourages others to make similar life choices
And why should one care? Live your own life as you see fit and do not barge into others'

From where do you pull your definition of degeneracy?

>They are not "taxpayer's" after they paid their taxes. They are now governments and it is up to government to decide how to spend it.
The government has a responsibility to make the best use of those funds. If it's not using it for the benefit of the taxpayer, then it's no better than theft.

33% of the us population is obese, tens of millions of people qualify for government assistance just for stuff like that, or welfare checks, or whatever other bullshit.

Trannies are less than 1 in 10,000 people. Obamacare doesn't mandate transgender coverage anyway, it's up to private companies

There are hundreds of times more straight people in africa with aids than gay and trans people with aids in the west. AIDs is an issue with promiscuity and hygiene, not sexuality.

>degeneracy
Meaningless buzzword. Come up with rational explanations

For the love of god someone please shop her waist to not be so retarded and save this otherwise fantastic art!!!!!!!!!

>america is the world
wew lad

Yes just go on pretending that gay men aren't spreading sexual diseases like candy.

Nice moving of the goalposts you faggot.

>6' 1", 100 lbs

>The government has a responsibility to make the best use of those funds. If it's not using it for the benefit of the taxpayer, then it's no better than theft.
But it does. A random tranny is no less of a taxpayer than any other random guy. It just so happens that due to events that said tranny had no control of fell into a state where he/she/it needs more than a random regular taxpayer. So it's just pure logic that government has to spend more for that person.

Why is it that straight men are always so interested in gay men? Hmmm.

>this other bad stuff exists so this bad stuff is okay!

Yeah, no. Again if you think aids isn't a case of sexuality you're about to be hit with a large dose of reality.

Applicable to almost any other western government. The amount of people who would qualify for transgender care (hormones which are dirt cheap, maybe genital surgery for a small minority of an already tiny minority) is completely inconsequential compared to the masses of people who take advantage of the system. Even transgender surgery is a one time thing, compared to people who rely on government checks for life, or have lifelong health issues and complications

you will be forever lonely
nobody wants to hug a skeleton

I'm 6'2" 150lbs , this guy has to be a bag of bones, probably a lot of rattling during sex.

I want the full, visible package. None of that internal testicles nonsense.

What are those in metrics? Can't be arsed to do transitions myself.

he's tall and extremely skinny
strap a dildo to a skeleton and you'll get the same thing

I typod I mean 300 lbs
thought i hit 3, not 1

jelly manlet

I thought a demon infested her and grew a dick on her body?

My god that is spooky as fuck, even his movement seems alien.

a small dildo, at that.

No, she was born with both dick and vagina because she is a clone and the cloning system had an error when makingh er
And then she got possessed by a male "demon".
So its a hermaphrodite sharing a body with a man.

Imagine the mental cycles these traploving faggots would have to go through to explain to themselves how it isn't gay to fuck her.

Ah, so a skinny weakling that pretends to be "manly"? I fucking love to break these guys' spirits and turn them into whining mess in bed.

>gay to fuck her.
>gay for a man to fuck a woman
*slaps you*
think about what you wrote while your grounded

That's just how you run when everything hurts.

There's nothing to explain. Sexuality is based on gender expression and nothing else.

Your dick registers kaine as a girl, it's that simple

are you a woman or trap or something?

Familia, I like cock hitting on woman or trannies is weird would rather date a guy than both they're out there

Didn't they change her whole situation between the US/European versions and the original version? IIRC the western ones say she was a clone of some androgynous guy where as the Japanese version its a lot different: Gestalt vs Replicant.

Clone or not, she was originally a female who somehow got a dick.

That does not take into account the fantasy element. She is sharing body with a literal man.

I look down upon those actually conflicted in this, the dick knows what the dick wants.

makes sense
in denial? lmoa

Bear grylls has a vagina?

Femmy twink with some security issues that won't let me be submissive unless I trust the person completely, so most of the time I try to be dominant and in control even when I bottom. Though there are not so many people who are fond of this idea sadly.

Traps are mad gay

No, you are confusing Nier's character with Kainé.
There are two versions of the game Gastalt and Replicant, the first featuring Nier as a 45~ yo dad saving his daughter, while Replicant features Nier as a 15~ yo boy saving his sister.

Kainé is intact in both, she was a female human, who received a dick in the cloning process due to an error, and later ended up possessed by a male shade, Tyrann.

i'll take your word for it boss
it's good to keep hoping
ara ara, you say that like it's a bad thing

So, uh, who is the girl with the dick in this picture?
I need to know for verification purposes.

>femmy
45kg user you are skeletal, bones are not feminine.

You must be the newest new fag on the internet.

Sarina