Favourite PS2 game

Favourite PS2 game.

God damn the animations bloated the playtime.

fucking this
i loved the game and all but getting a decent shot would take about 10 seconds, because of this i always shot at that half mark from 01 to 00 to get that last bit of damage or cqc

I'm fine with the mech related ones, but the skills on ground troops are just a slog to watch through.
That might partially be the reason why I like light-AFWs so much.

>having 2 units with co-op
>mfw

Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War.

no one owned a ps2 but us 4 anons, am i on the right board?

Also my favourite game of all time.

Love me some Tenchu

It's 6 AM for EST. So everyone up is likely getting ready for work or are still up from last night.

Muh nigger ninja. Here's hoping FROM does something with Tenchu soon.

I loved Champions of Norrath but Champions: Return to Arms was better in every regard.

This game right here has to be one of the comfiest coop games to play, jammed that with my big bro for years

They would probably fuck up the gameplay anyway without Aquire.
I just wish Shinobido were more popular.

Is that Zelda on the cover?

this thread aint dying yet

I have NEVER seen a better co op than that castle stealth mission

This and pic related are the only games I've bought multiple times.

Wish the emulated version worked, I can barely remember this game and I wanna play it again.

I never realized how much of s hipster I was until this thread.

I thought all games emulated perfectly ( or even better than the real version) if your PC was powerful enough?

You really have to take the compatibility list on their site with a grain of salt.

It's a good game form long winter evenings. Those snow levels are comfy as fuck. But yeah, the animations take way too long.

No not even close. Pre rendered games never work 100%, some games just wont work at all, some games just flat out run like shit regardless of PC prowess.

Emulate the GameCube version

PS2 emulation is still shoddy as hell, you can't run metal arms well at all and Ratchet n Clank run even worse. A lot of shit runs well but emulation as a whole is pretty janky when it comes to 3D games.

My fine negroes. This game and Going Commando are some of my favorites to date. PS2 had such a retarded strong library, like everything here could be considered a 8/10 at least.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

God, if only.

So PC master race lied to me about emulation? They told me they were playing games at 60FPS 1080 with online play.

Castlevania Curse of Darkness
Castlevania Lament of Innocence
Shadow of the Colossus
Tenchu Fatal Shadows
Tenchu Wrath of Heaven
War of the Monsters