What did we think?

What did we think?

I want to buy and play it but 10 dollars for a 2 hour game is stopping me.

so just pirate it

>Virginia
>Wheel is on the right side of the car

where does it imply that the car was made in Virginia?

I was thinking it might be some sort of in depth investigation game, I have no idea why I was so optimistic.

Do you think Virginians can just freely choose if they want a car with the drivers wheel on the right or left side of their car?

from what I´ve read it´s basically an interactive movie. I´m a sucker for Twin Peaks though so I´ll probably get it in a sale

Polygon loved it, so it must be utter shit.

>we

>wuz

>kongs

In America, you are required by law to have a car with the steering wheel on the left side of the car. Since the game is centered around an fbi agent in the 1920's I can only assume it's set in America's Virginia.

How is it like Twin Peaks? Does it also have that corny and exaggerated soap opera feel to it?

>polygon is one person

No you aren't required by law you faggot.

I've driven British cars in the states no problem

Is this one of those indie "games" with little to no gameplay?

Fixed.

Now tweet this to all the SJW review sites.

I'd do it if I had twitter.

>literally jalopy rip off

>jalopy
Literally who

>
>tumblrnose the game.
The only thing "we" think is that whoever bought this is a faggot.

literally god.

But what this game even is? I've never heard about it till this very week and most people are already praising it. What in the name of hell is?

It's a single hive mind, so it doesn't matter how many people are there.

I pity those handful writers that actually like videogames and got tricked.

Literally just finished it.

I have no fucking clue what that end was. I was with the game when it revealed that you were working for the director and taking down agents from the inside, but then the game kept going and going and I'm just overwhelmed by whatever the fuck it is that I saw.

This is one of those that I'm gonna have to wait for someone else to interpret everything and post a summary.

So, too deep for you ending? How's the "gameplay"?

>too deep for you ending
I guess you can put it that way, yeah.

>How's the "gameplay"?
There's no gameplay. You move and you interact with the object the game wants you to interact. It's less of a game than Gone Home. It sure as fuck was an experience, I'll give it that. Good soundtrack, too.

>It's less of a game than Gone Home
Welp.

Wow.

You are doing God's work, my friend.

>no gameplay at all
>not even walking sim
>no voice acting
>practically no characters
>HEY WE MADE TWIN PEAKS/TRUE DETECTIVE GAME!
It was a disgusting "experience".

>no voice acting
Fucking really? That's the bare minum I'd expect from a walking simulator. Even fucking gone homo has voice acting.

>HEY WE MADE TWIN PEAKS/TRUE DETECTIVE GAME!
Wut? There could not be too things further apart in tone....

Virginian here. Our postal carriers have steering wheels on the right side. There's no law (my field) against it, and many imported collector cars have the steering wheel on the right.

I think you should take the hint that nobody cares and stop viral marketing your shit game on this forum every day.

You are not required by law, you can freely import and drive RHD cars if you please

>>HEY WE MADE TWIN PEAKS/TRUE DETECTIVE GAME!

I'm amazed that Deadly Premonition was pretty much the only game to ever get Twin Peaks right. It's not about the murder mystery or zany bullshit as much as it's about the characters and their lives.

It's a driving "simulator" where you go on a road trip through former eastern Germany with your uncle. You have to maintain the car and stop at rest stops etc.

Sounds cool.

This. Swery managed to make it right. Shame its engine works like shit and crashes a lot.

Mailmen sure are rebels