That one kid with a ps tattoo

>that one kid with a ps tattoo

I actually have a coworker with the four symbols tattooed on his neck, i giggle a bit internally every time i see him

Not as funny as this.

Yeah i can lie on the internet too faggot.
My boss has a steam logo tattoo penetrating his asshole

Enjoy the sage

I can taste your regret from here

what kind of stupid tattoo did you get?

i love these threads
and lol i have honest to god video game tattoos
the fact that a significant portion of this site's traffic consists of basement dwellers who fear and loathe tattoos makes the whole thing pretty kek

If I ever had to get a gaming tattoo i would have gotten one of these

Show yours

I find it hard to look at these pictures. People who destroy their bodies in an attempt to look cool or some shit, and it all comes from lack of self respect and insecurities.

Anyone who reads this, don't ever get a vidya tatoo. You'll regret it eventually.

what body part are these on? calves?

This user gets it. Don't make tattoos of literal products made to sell on your skin.

Only acceptable ones are those that have a meaning only to you/a symbol that represents a period of your life.

I wonder how this will look 30 years from now.

What if video games are a symbol of a period of my life?

You know I loved that game but I don't think I can match any of those symbols to their respective gangs/characters. That's probably why it would work well as a tattoo.

Lul you calling me liar? Why would i lie about that, it's not like it's so unusual

>i giggle
>"giggle"

more like youre gay

>Only acceptable ones are those that have a meaning only to you/a symbol that represents a period of your life.
That's fucking retarded

Nothing wrong with being gay user

fucking faggot style. if you want it. get it. period. no wonder the place is crowded with assburgers here.

Haven't seen that image in years, thanks senpai

>nothing wrong with being gay
the bible says otherwise. leave, gayboy.

>acceptable ones
all tattoos are stupid with no exceptions

The bible also says jerking off is a sin. How many sins do you have anonkun?

>level up
>no full heal

I'm thinking about getting Mario tattooed on my arm to show how much I love video games, not going to regret that. It's a conversation piece!

>only acceptable when
You guys are the best

And wearing mixed fibers clothes, and eating seafood, and having sex before marriage, and all sorts of inane rules.

At least he chose the right company... He's with us.... Are you... Against us?

Are you one of those teens who refuse to eat ice-cream because you're so goddamn insecure of yourself?

That doesn't make a lick-a-sense boy.

Every time I see anyone with a Chinese tattoo I always imagine the characters saying FAGGOT and I can't stop laughing at them.

Are you 12?

I want to get the item sprite for either the Duplicator or the Crissaegrim from Castlevania Sotn tattoo'd on my leg somewhere., but enlarged for the pixel-y goodness

fuck this hurts me physicly

If youre going to get a tattoo atleast let a pro do it

I hope the needle that was used to do that tattoo was previously dipped in the blood of a hundred gay men with med resistant AIDS

I have a friend who fell in love with some dude only because of his porrly done Zelda tattoo, he got her preggo and bailed. [Spoiler]She doesn't even play vidya[/spoiler]