Yfw its time to let go of your childhood and stop playing games but you're too afraid to let go

>yfw its time to let go of your childhood and stop playing games but you're too afraid to let go

fuck

Nope. If you can't manage life and games you are a literal retard

>tfw the pavement is calling to you with her sweet concrete embrace

tfw the only things on this planet that you live for are shitposting and video games

>tfw you hate video games but want to see what they're like in 2050
>tfw it's not that far away

Part of growing up OP. You don't have to stop playing forever though. It can just be your hobby, not your way of life.

not the same thing but i do notice myself not getting hype for that many games anymore like i used to, i think this is the end

i need more pictures of stupid looking pepe for my shitposting collection

>yfw its time to let go of your childhood and stop watching films but you're too afraid to let go
>yfw its time to let go of your childhood and stop listening to music but you're too afraid to let go
how does this even work

film and music are both mature artforms.
Vidya isn't even art, for fuck's sake

Yes it is, but it's very immature at the moment

It's entertainment.
Why the fuck does it even matter if video games are art or not?

>being a full time working adult
>being an adult that has responsibilities
>being an adult that has real constructive hobbies that benefit real life
>playing video games

if you have enough free time to waste it on video games tthen you have enough free time to work over time to get ahead or take up an actual constructive hobby.

Film and music weren't considered art forms at one point. Give it time.

> Letting your childhood go
The memories won't go away anyway
> Stop playing games
I'd say that outright stopping vidya is pointless. Spending an hour on vidya a day isn't incompatible with adulthood and responsibilities.
Get your shit together, user.

Your point? Movies and music are entertainment too.

you are beyond fucking stupid

music/movies
>people listen to music while they drive, workout, or when they're studying or working
>movies are a 90 minute - 120 minute investment that is a one time deal

games
>very expensive over priced rip offs
>requires several hours to play, lots of games can require up to 20+ hours of your time to even complete
>you could take that 20+ hours you invested into a pointless game and invested it into working overtime and you could make lots of extra cash

gaming is counter productive

What other hobbies do you have Cred Forums?

My only hobbies are video games, cooking/baking, lifting and fishing occasionally.

the only other thing I do is whitewater rafting but thats it

I took up jiu jitsu last year
my goal is to become a black belt one day.

i work full time

i enjoy doing things out doors since my city is extremely boring and has nothing to do. hikes, walks at the river.

i also lift weights

life is very plain and boring. i go on vacation once a year tho. its always a somewhat life changing experience to go some where for a week and experience a different life style for a short amount of time. lol

Everything that isn't work is "counter productive". Sleeping, going out, drinking, having sex, any kind of hobby.

getting away from this website is harder, desu.

video games, gym once every 3 or 4 days, uh.... browsing the Internet and masturbate? Everything else I do in time not working is sleep or stuff I don't want to do.

>sleeping a natural thing that nearly every living creature on the planet does. you will literally die without sleep
>going out to socialize and make memories with other people in an environment that isn't your moms basement is incredibly healthy for your confidence, your mood, your personality, which directly has positive effects on other aspects of life
>drinking is a drug. no one here is saying drinking is healthy and should be promoted
>having sex is natural and required for the human species to exist. if you actually compare having sex with playing video games it just confirms you're perma virginity and bitter towards the world around you

you should kys if you actually believe that shit faggot

>said the frogposter who won't stop posting his reddit meme.

visiting this website really isn't an issue.

why is it wrong to visit this website for funny memes and such but its okay to visist reddit and 9gag?

why can I go to IGN for a shitty written article about a movie or game leak when I can some here and get all the inner details about it ? cmon. this website isnt the problem.

this comment was meant for this dipshit

>real life constructive hobbies
Fuck, I had no idea hobbies had rules. I should do something really constructive like macramé.