How does Cred Forums keep their healer in check?

How does Cred Forums keep their healer in check?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm the healer.

Remember to treat your healer well, Cred Forums! He is a valued member of the team!

i mean isn't that kinda like slapping your mom? you don't do that

Please be gentle with me!

I keep mine impregnated at all times. No one would want a girl pregnant with another man's child, so she has nowhere else to go.

by giving them something to do, but not enough to make them complain.

>healer
>needing to be kept in check
A healer natural state is subservient. They can't do anything without a tank or a healer.

>girl

>He
No

>girl

when will you learn?

Stuffing them in my pocket usually helps

MANLETS

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

I dont, the games I play have no healers anymore
I was always the healer

Cute healboy looking for a strong female tank to serve.

Please ma'am, I need to serve you.

>female

gross

>looking for female

fag leave now

>mfw when DPS and tank fags get uppity, I stop doing heal bubbles till they learn to shut up and aggro properly in TORtanic

>playing a multiplayer class-based "game"

How embarrassing.

Just post the slutty healer pic already

he gives me the succ so i wont stop carrying him

>mfw no one does their role properly

Gotcha covered.

True story:

>play MMO (tank)
>meet a 17y/o stereotypical healslut, really feminine, cute voice
>add each other on WA, I see his pic and he mine
>he's cute and really likes me, says I'm his"daddy", I own him ect.
>kinda awkward but also hot
>after like 2 months I politely ask/nudge for a meat up
>says he's not into guys

You little cunt.

I fucking wish the guy would draw more. Like a comic series where the healer does random MMO things and ends up with a dick inside him

I want to be an actual healer

Ugggghhhhhh

Med school is notoriously rough.

Tfw you want to be this but you're not playing mmos, you're not petite, and you're not girly.

Didn't mean that
I want to be the actual healer from the image

This is pretty accurate. I usually spec as a healer and becoming a jaded asshole is part of the process in MMORPGs at this point. I don't get where the sissy submissive meme comes from outside of anime related antics.

Life saver

Rekt. Fucking faggot.

I thought that was a single player game.

Yell at him in team chat for being a retard who only pockets and ubers the heavy even when I'm right behind him and yelling "Medic" at 3 health

By making the same thread twice

>tfw petite
>tfw girly
>tfw spend every waking moment wanting to be a girl and using your penis makes you cry

what did life mean by this?

Healers are cutesy girls 99.9% of the time. Put a guy in that role and you get the rest.

It was better as an online singleplayer game with raiding elements.

Lmao, I'm straight but I came across the same type of individual who was just a really girly dude who liked when I bossed him and played female Herod ,kept it up for a couple games , then I heard his voice on chat and it kind of ruined it for me and I stopped playing with him ,although I was like "cute" or whatever when he spoke so I didn't seem like a dick lol I'm gay somtimes

>tfw healer in my party keeps everyone in check

> Be healer
> Tank keeps fucking up
> Tell him to go damagedealer instead while I switch around my gear so I can both tank and heal
> Damagedealers now fucks up the boss mechanics, killing us all due to sheer incompetence
> Politely ask everyone to stand outside while I solo the boss myself
It's a weird sensation of pride and despair

Weekly spankings

Time to start sucking dick then.

Just kick them out of the party when they get uppity. Fucking healers act like the rest of the party owes them a favour for gracing us with their goddamn presence sometimes.

it means "grab some weed and belt in because the ride never ends"

I don't do that shit.

>team literally cannot function with 5 DPS and 2 tanks unless you have some sort of healer
>"healers are so uppity we don't need them"
Try winning any raid or any match of any online class based game. You will lose without a healer, guaranteed.
>inb4 "y-youre only saying that because you're a healer too!!1!1"

cool

Its absolutely the worst feeling to do a raid/flashpoint/instance/operation with an incompetent tank.

I'm not a faggot. My healer is 100% female.

You butchered the song.

this thread is gay

I dont thank a slut for being a slut

If anything you should thank your DPS

>dps
>a disposable monkey that only cares about big numbers

Kek. Tell me more.

Dude. There is more than one fucking healer out there. Just get a new one. I agree that healers are pretty important, but they're expendable. Everyone fucking is! If the DPS is getting uppity then you get a new one. If the tank is getting uppity then get a new one. Seriously, unless your game is dead with no other players there's no reason to put up with a fucktard because you're afraid you won't find someone else to fill the role.

i like my healers female not like in the op.

What game can you do this?

I changed one fucking word

Thank everyone on your team, that's what I do. Congratulate everyone as a team for beating an instance or making it out of a dangerous situation. Everyone worked hard, you know. No need to single just the healer out.

>DPS retards
>worth thanking

>what are mmo demographics

Only a minority plays tanks and healers with dedication even in games that are populated. Everyone wants to be a big damage hero. Your attempts at projecting some sort of a macho-attitude about pushing dem sissy sluts down on an anonymous imageboard are quite frankly pathetic.

You completely skipped lyrics.

>Get a new healer.
Enjoy sitting in group queuing finders waiting an hour to find another healer, their a rarity for a reason. DPS players are a dime a dozen in any mmorpg.

This.

Most people hate playing healers (not as mobile/active and don't prioritize killing enemies and getting nice big DAM numbers) and the majority of people who try to tank try it ONCE, get their shit pushed in and get yelled at by everyone else for being a god damn awful tank, and never try to get better.

>friend in our group has recently taken to doing the whole "healslut" thing
>"s-s-s-stuttering l-like this" whenever someone calls for help on top of pigeon weebspeak
>Never consistent no matter what we play. She'll play well one day or be complete trash on another.

It'd actually be somewhat endearing if it weren't for the fact that she's an overweight weeb irl.
Hasn't stopped her from fucking pretty much every guy in the group though. Execpt me. tfw.

All healers want is a strong man to dominate them and give them the occasional validation between dickings

I know how to treat my healers now

Bend down and take it, bitch

lol k, tryhard

What games are you playing? Like, I haven't played an MMO for around 5 years now or something but back when I was in high school I never had a problem kicking people out and getting a replacement within minutes. I do hear MMOs are a dying genre now or something, are there just not enough players to pick and choose from now? Is there some kind of scarcity problem?

Damn. Lately I've been getting a bit of an MMO itch but this doesn't sound very good. I don't think I'm really interested in playing games that revolve around group effort but you're stuck with an idiot team member. Shit, maybe I should just go healer myself then or something. I can trust myself, at least.

You know what sucks?

>join a group
>there's another player whose marked as a healer
>the player is actually a DPS whose pretending to be a healer because they have a few base class abilities for low level healing even if they aren't geared or specced for it
>call out the player for it after observing them not being able to do proper things (lack of AoE/bubble heals, long cast times, etc...)
>other players won't kick him from the group
>can't beat X whatever boss who has a particular gimmick near the end of the raid
>waste an hour doing something that takes 10 minutes normally to beat in a normal group raid
I fucking hate those guys. Does this happen in WoW? Because it happens a lot on SWTOR with Sages and Sorcerers who aren't speaked as Corruption types.

Fuck off. I'm the one who pulled this group together, so guess who has the ability to kick you out.

Seriously, in any MMO, I'm either a) the tank, or b) the healer and I'm always c) the fucker who has to try and heard idiots like you into a vaguely beneficial direction!

ESO. It happen yesterday at a boss called Mezeluth.

*specced

A healer is, by definition a slut

Don't play as a slut unless you want to be treated as one

>I'm straight

No you're not. Just admit you want some fat, balding, sweating, unhygienic NEET to bend you over and stretch your little boypussy.

>Slut
So I bend over and take it from everyone and put up with shit because I enjoy it?

Nononono. See, if you talk shit, you get kicked from the group.

This is not hard to comprehend. You either shape the fuck up, or you ship the fuck out, because guess what DPSbitch? You're INFINITELY replaceable!

As a healer, it is my biggest dream to be brutally fucked by a strong, dominant man as I beg for his hot cum deep inside me
I want him to treat me as a real whore, slap me and spank me if I'm not obedient, then use my tight body as he pleases

I'm nothing but a cumdumpster for the big, strong men

That shit is instantly and insanely aggravating when people do it.

Even when I reject, I want them to take me by force
Even when I pretend to have some dignity, I want them to treat me like the whore I am

I am a slut
I am a cum dumpster
I am a person who picks healer in MMOs

yeah sure and I'm the king of Kenya

I always wanted to do that irl. I don't know why I care so much about my body if nobody is going to do me.

I blame their shitty system where every single dungeon scales to max level. You could have a level 15 with almost no skill points grouped with 4 max level characters with hundreds of paragon levels(or whatever they were called) and skills points.

>this thread

Why are MMO players such pansies now? If that happened years ago, they'd immediate get kicked and replaced and we'd breeze through the dungeon. Now it's "lol well maybe we can try" and the group wipes every 2 trash pulls because the tank isn't a real tank and dies instantly or the healer isn't a real healer and can't keep the tank up.

>when a girl pouts for your 5 inch

It's a feel ya just gotta feel tbhfam

Welp, I wasn't feeling too great about myself today. Thank you for reversing that trend!

It's nice to know there's always someone more intrinsically contemptible out there than me.

Games became easier. It's the idea that anything can be viable so long as it's fun. The games reward merely having to participate, rather than show actual fucking skill.