Does Cred Forums like FEZ? Why/why not?

Does Cred Forums like FEZ? Why/why not?

I don't like it because Cred Forums told me to with very well thought out, logically sound and well-articulated arguments and as we all know, it's insanity to go against what Cred Forums says.

SUCK

I think I might like it

It's an exploration game but the actual exploration is shit.
The only good point about the game is the art.

MY

Good art, great music. Super comfy atmosphere, but filled with lots of mystery. I liked the allusions to sacred geometry being the creation mythos of the world, because that stuff is wack.

People complain that the rotation mechanic isn't all that interesting, but I see it as a pleasant way of navigation. Like picking up a diorama in your hand and looking at it from all angles. The interesting puzzles belong to all the anti-cubes.

I like it a lot.

Phil Fish (The game's creator) being a dick aside, it's a good platformer that plays around with your perception (similar to super paper mario)

>Cred Forums likes fez now
why is this board so full of SJw hillarycucks now?

Game has a tutorial. Therefore it's bad.

>implying phil isn't alpha as fuck
I mean I was a trum toddler but now that I see this libchamp doesn't afraid of anything I've bought his game for everyone I know

I thought it was comfy. I honestly still wish Fez 2 came out, too bad Phil is a fucking cunt.

Because of annoying pricks like you.

Used to hate it because Phil is a retard.
But after seeing gameplay it looks like a pretty good game.
Still not gonna play it, Phil can choke on it.

No.
1: It's a bad game.
2: It was in development for far too long while still getting a bunch of circlejerk indie awards when better games were actually out.
3: Phil Fish is a cunt.

loved it, one of my favorite games ever

Cred Forums likes it, but it's too scared to admit it because it's still too hard to point out the difference between art and artist out there.

I think it's a mediocrity. It's got one decent idea, and has a good look and feel. But the puzzles and the exploration just weren't enough to really pull it together.

Phil Fish is an asshole

That being said, Fez is a solid little game.

This is one of my favorite games. I used it to take my mind off a break up way back when. I just remember the overall tone of the game being so attractive, everything from the mystery, visuals, music blended so perfectly coupled with some really nice puzzles and illusions. Just... enjoyable, dude.

Just wish Phil wasn't such a pussy.

I got Fez because I expected it to be a puzzle platformer that made clever use of its 2D shift mechanic, which it absolutely did not do.

So I could understand entirely someone being disappointed in it

But I wound up liking Fez anyway because it was like Riven: The Metroidvania and that was enough to keep me entertained. Just exploring, hunting for obscure secrets, decoding game languages to solve puzzles, etc., was a fine experience, even if it had nothing at all to do with what the game looked like

It looks like it could be good but I can't separate the creator from the creation.

Worth pirating imo

The fact that Cred Forumsniggers hate it makes me want to like it.

its just another undertale ripoff