Who's in the right here?

Who's in the right here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mHTe8mnnlGo
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/
twitter.com/Cred
bleacherreport.com/articles/1746673-ufc-bjj-has-lost-its-effectiveness-as-an-mma-base
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sjzvcu6Eg8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's Brendan Eich all over again.

Both parties are acting of their own free will. Sage for not vidya.

You don't need to pay people to make trump shitposts.

tell me again how trump supporters aren't treated like jews in nazi germany

Wait... Oculus had support?

What is it this time that triggered that bunch of emasculated, dickless special snowflakes?

literal whos

time to get the hashtag going I support palmer because of his trump support?

Some unknown shit game studios dropping support

WOW

>Americans

Just like a liberal to try and squelch all forms of belief and comments that make them uncomfortable

>babies

>lost the numale support

Wow its fucking nothing

>literally whos are dropping support
oh no D:

>literal nobodies dropping support for their $40 5min tech demos
oh no, what are we going to do now?

A lot of gamers are numale cucks

>>*raises paw*
>uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!
>>*farts*
>..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
>POOP!!!!!!!
>AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
>XD ELELEL
>LELELE PPPPP
>PPOOOOO
>PPPPYYYYY
>YYYYY
>YYYYY YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
>AHAHAH
>AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDD
>DDDDD
>DDDDD
>DDDDD
>DD
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
>POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELE XDXDXD
>POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
>! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
>OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHD XD XD
>UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)
>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XXXXXDD
>OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
>WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
>POOP
>*puts hand in pants*
>*sniffs hand*
>hee hee... reddit! reddit the bacon!!!

Supposedly Palmer Luckey helped fund a shitposting group called Nimble America.

>You're free to have any political opinion you want.
>As long as you don't care about potentially losing your job, social status, friends and generally just having your entire life ruined.

Literally democratorship.

You fucking wish

This. It's nuts that anyone would do so, especially someone with this much to lose.

FUCKING FACIST TRUMP SUPPORTER I'D THROW YOU INTO A DEATH CAMP IF I COULD

But not a lot of devs are

Until who steps down?

and this is related to video games how?

>delicate little flowers can't handle someone having a different opinion than them

you're a cancer and I'm sure Palmer would be glad to be rid of you.

So much for democracy eh. Anyway what the guy needs to do is ignore their empty threats and tough it out for a few weeks, at which point they'll have been triggered by somebody else with an opinion they don't like.

>oh no, someone has a different opinion and viewpoint on life, better act like entitled children and whine and cry until someone respects my nonsense feelings.

better kill yourself

>mallow drops
youtube.com/watch?v=mHTe8mnnlGo

nothing about this game seems like it would be good of vr.

Who is Palmer Luckey?

This. Its absolutely bizzare. You will be harassed till termination if you are anyone that owns a business. You literally cannot be allowed to talk about trump in a positive light on college campuses without being ostracized.

He's Mark Zuckerberg's personal waifu developer.

Apparently the guy was funding some kind of "pro trump shitposting" group. So I would assume it's similar to CTR, just pro-Trump rather than pro-Clinton.
Of course this will get those numales all shitter shattered about it.

>spend months talking about shillary and how shit is manipulated in her favor
>turns out someone has been paying to spam reddit, Cred Forums and other social media with trump shit aka shilling
>who cares lol

I know you faggots are going to accuse me of being a hillary or bernie supporter but really any political group would have this kind of cognitive dissonance. You can't be really into politics and not being a fucking retard with no self awareness.

i never thought i'd say this but this is the best post in this shitpile of a thread

can't wait for trump to round them all up for the gas chambers

He wasn't funding it, he was trying to get people from the_donald to donate to it and they immediately called bullshit but now someones claiming he paid to influence the_donald or some shit

>a star

wtf is this?

More like imagine a millionaire paying people to post Pepe. Once caught, people would begin to question just how much of the Pepe meme was created by paid viral marketers, it makes the entire meme seem corrupted.

>boycott companies because they are headed by a Trump supporter
>still happily buy products manufactured using conflict minerals

I'm getting so tired of the left's inconsistent moralizing.

Reminds me of the ice puzzles in Pokemon.

>dropping support for all my card games and rpg
>vr for card games and rpgs
lol who gives a fuck about these literally whos and their shitty literally who games

Being ostracized isn't against free speech. You can say what you want but you have no right to be agreed with or coddled.

>paying for shitposts
??????????????

video games

No one was paid to shill4trump, he was trying to rinse trump supporters and it failed

I don't think anyone gives a shit anymore thanks to the existance of correct the record. The run for presidency is a fucking joke.

For the slowpokes in the crowd.

It's not exactly clear what Palmer Luckey is doing, politically speaking, but he's financially supporting the Trump campaign.

As far as his role on Oculus, he's literally the founder.

Its not like the mass media is completely controlled by Hillary

This is the free market at work, this is how people like trump propose people solve issues, outside of murder.

So nobody should have an issue with this, except ironically liberals.

Is this another Cred Forums thread

Didnt the founder die though

>hillary is a criminal so it's okay if my side is too

lol

>Cred Forums - VIDEO GAMES
Cred Forums - VIDEO GAMES

everyone is in the right. seriously, the guy is in the right for spending his money on his dream (a white america) and the other guys are in the right for shitting all over him for fighting against their dream (an all female america)

>on college campuses
For all the existing finger pointing about liberal hugboxes, you should know that schools will always be liberal. At least, until Republicans stop cutting education funding as a default strategy.

>wtf I can't even express unpopular opinions without becoming unpopular?
>woooooow

Making people accountable for what they say isn't squeezing anyone out.

who gives a fuck, even if its true this now is just a counter payed campaign move by hillary 'the russians hacked my not so secret private server for trump' clinton.

tl;dr: democracy is fucking stupid.

Oculus had support?

How is shilling being a criminal?

People don't have to agree with you, but they have no right to attempt to ruin your life.

Not that they could possibly ruin this guy's life that is, they're flies to swat to this billionaire.

Trump has been slandered constantly by paid shills, and it's only practical to use some of that method as counter strike. Obviously CTR doesn't care about integrity on their end, so there's no reason to be paralyzed from attack them back by whatever means.

fucking excuse me? do you even know what the oculus is you shit eating retard

Lol'd.

This is extremely about both videogames and Cred Forums itself.

Someone who essentially killed open source VR, may have also been responsible for pushing Trump posting on multiple boards.

Who is Palmer Luckey and why should I care?

>so triggered she doesn't even realize that the oculus rift is video games

>>>/gamerghazi/

>hillary said so it must be true
WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

>they have no right to attempt to ruin your life
If by ruining someone's life you mean withdrawing support and taking their business elsewhere, then yes, they most definitely do.

>tl;dr: democracy is fucking stupid.

That's why we have a republic, champ.

>it's another thread having to do with the election

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/537tsg/this_community_is_not_for_salehere_are_lilz_and/

seriously, this all just Alinksy style bullshit; paralyze your enemy by using their own code ethics against them. But it's not going to work so much anymore because the Right began to adapt to Left wing tactics a lot better recently.

well i want to be paid to shitpost forced unfunny maymays all day to some chinese tofu enthusiast board.

but that never happens.

>1 proof of being right has been deposited into my account

>valuing politics over games
What's the world come to.
As a russian, I've been enjoying numerous game with evil/dumb russian stereotypes and various iterations of mocking our president or whatever, but somehow one american funding pro-trump shitposting group is a big enough deal to throw a hissy fit.
Just like make game, man.

yes

You missed the part where they're attempting to blackmail Oculus into firing him.

>they hate milo now
haha

The US isn't even a democracy. It's a Republic retard. The people don't even get a say in who they elect. They just tell electors who they THINK they should elect.

Meanwhile if anyone posts against Trump on Cred Forums you and all your buddies immediately bomb them with cuck memes. But in that case it's not trying to "squelch" their comments or make them uncomfortable for some reason.

We need a new board for vidiya politics.

Good,faggots should have nothing to do with the right wing.

That's not blackmail you doofus.

>the oculus rift isnt video games

why are liberals so braindead, Cred Forums?

oh wow
why the fuck care

Holy shit, I thought it was shitposting but all of them have glasses and receding hair lines except one or two.

>they're making the oculus rift great again

>Turns out anyone who's ever shown support for Trump is either an actual professional shitposter getting financial compensation or a poor sod who got memed on a bit too hard by the aforementioned shitposters
>Most likely also the case for Clinton supporters
American politics suck.

If I recall, a key engineer died.

like there isn't an equal amount of posts from people like you and bunch of anti Trump mockery

>be a trash dev
>realize working for occulus is a shit ton of work
>manage to find a shady something that doesn't matter about a higher up
>can drop the dev while not looking like incompetent hacks

always fun

I've never heard of ANY of those people before, what games ahve they made?

Well, if the owner of a fairly large company is funding a political propaganda campaign, no matter what kind, it's clear that it would reflect rather badly onto him. And it's fairly clear that Trumps campaign is very dependent on that kind of internet propaganda, I'm sure this thread will be a very good example. So... yeah, I can see why people would protest it.

Also, it's just odd that someone developing a video gaming platform would support Trump. Not saying that Clinton has exactly been better in that regard, mind you.

jesus christ jimmy neutron

>tfw europoor and no idea what this is about

feels good man

That's just because you are actually a faggot or your arguments are complete shit

So how happy are HTC and Valve about this?

The occultus rift.

>Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.

>its a republic retard
so stop pretending you're a democracy.

>waaaaaaaah someone was mean to me on the internet, just like the jews in nazi germany :(

No the problem is we live in the world where a bunch of internet dweebs try to play 3D chess mind games with other dweebs by arguing how they think the other side would argue against their arguments. So you end up with 0 integrity on either side because nobody has any real convictions, just a bunch of perceived ethical stances of their opponents.

Nobody here and probably not even on the Trump or Hillary campaign has the intelligence to successfully carry out what all you faggots fantasize about doing to each other. That is this shit like "using their own code ethics against them."

Stick to understanding issues and understand what you truly believe. Stop worrying about what people you'll never meet believe and stop trying to outsmart them. It's hard enough to understand political issues without a bunch of armchair Machiavellian political strategists shitting everything up.

>Trump pays people on Reddit and Cred Forums, what a fucking racist monster

>No mention of Hilary openly doing the same
>No mention of Hilary literally rigging the DNC
>No mention of the DNC literally stealing from people
>Not a damn thing about Hilarys political opponents mysteriously committing suicide before having to testify against her in court

I'm a Trump supporter for other reasons, but it baffles me how people think Hilary is on the straight and narrow. At least Trump will send you a letter telling you how he's fucking you.

I dont think they care. VR sales are pretty shit anyways

>he keeps posting this joke tweet from 2012 as if it means anything

numale CTR shills are so desperate

>How to Fix Cred Forums thread
>170 posters with 400 replies
>250 mentions of pol
damn...really makes you think...

>I take pride in my ignorance

Trump supporters in a nutshell.

I don't know who any of the people or companies mentioned there.
Why do people want to not support Oculus? Did the CEO not denounce Trump or something?

you really underestimate how loyal the Trump base is. It was similar with Bernie. Hillary has an actual propaganda machine in the mainstream.

>Wow I can't even shit myself with people judging me, I thought this was democracy maaan

SOURCE
I KNOW IT'S BLACKED I JUS WANT TO SEE THESE THREE LOSE THEIR MINDS ON HUGE COCK TOGETHER

Boogeymans are not an argument

hmm really did tbqh

>Did the CEO not denounce Trump or something?

>ironically say this to shit post
>read thread
>it actually happened
depressing

russian people don't give a shit about politics, look how many seats ER just won

also the GTA series is dedicated to making fun of how shit american culture is and no one really gets upset over that

Palmer Luckey, the creator of Facebook’s Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, is the secret backer of a pro-Donald Trump organisation aiming to turn the tide of the US election through “meme magic” and “shitposting”.

The group, Nimble America, was publicly unveiled last week on r/The_Donald, the portion of social news site Reddit dedicated to supporting the Republican candidate. In its introduction to the world, now deleted, a moderator wrote “What we’ve been able to accomplish here has been amazing and much bigger than any of us and certainly much bigger than Reddit.

“We’ve proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real. So many of you have asked us, how we can bring this to real life.”

>caring about American politics

Both candidates suck. End of rine

rine ends here

See, that's what I mean. You can't criticize Trump on this board without someone defending him within minutes. I imagine it's pretty much the same on reddit.

Fucking assholes, well fuck their sjw games then.

The "threat" in question is something entirely legal and acceptable.

Who are these nobodies?

>to talk about trump in a positive light on college campuses without being ostracized.
probably because you're trying to give a narcissistic jackass a compliment

>somebody btfos me
>aah i cant handle it!!!!

just fuck off to reddit retard

Everyone who makes a 5 min long mobile tier shit is a game developer nowadays?

on this note: why is there a party named "Apple" in russia?

>We’ve proven that shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real
Man, we really have reached that point, huh?

This is the guy who single-handedly ruined Cred Forums

We found him

issue is, hillary actively worked to try and create a government entity to rate and censor games that don't meet up to their standards or say things they didn't like, until the ESRB stepped up and told her and jack to fuck right off with a total revamp of the ratings system including the addition of ec, e10, and ao.

versus trump who said some shit 4 years ago, and has done literally nothing to even remotely suggest that he would do something to try and stop shut down or change vidya.

do you always use words you don't understand

What a huge loss.

Yeah it's just those specific people who vote for a specific candidate, just amazing really.

Hey, are you racist, do you hate black people? Asians, jews, hispanics?

Women?

You're an idiot who paints opinions in broad swathes, just wondering.

If you're not going to make one you don't get one in response.

>I imagine it's pretty much the same on reddit.
he's either on 0 levels of irony or such an advanced state that I can't even ironically tell what's going on

>Scruta Games
> - Computer Janitor VR
> - Transporter Room 3
> - Closer Than Infinity

>John Kane
> - Made Killing Time at Lightspeed; Making Mallow Drops

>Talen Lee
> - no games

>Tomorrow Today Labs
> - HTC Vive Game (unannounced)
> - NewtonVR (on Github!)
> - Subject 107 (unreleased)

Just look at all the quality titles you'll be missing out on!

>cuck nu-males won't port their garbage to a bad VR system because of meanie weenie trump
Oh NOOO this is a big deal
What ever will I do

This is the best election the US will have in years.
No matter who wins, your shitty grease infested country will fall, so the rest of the world can have peace at last.

what the fuck is going on? did trump pay for shilling on Cred Forums or what is this about?

Why do you think doing what your enemy, whom you find to be a bad person, is doing is the key to winning? Shouldn't you try to be better than your enemy? Shouldn't you be more ethical or moral or whatever?

>but if i do we won't win

You might not win but at least you'll be a better person. People today are so afraid of taking an ass whooping. They're willing to betray everything they believe just to win. And when they do win they're different people than when they started.

Someone has to break the cycle. I can't take trump or his supporters as a real revolution because they act like every other political group and trump acts like every other politician.

the shit palmer luckey is accused of literally started on reddit

turns out Cred Forums is ultimately reddit

Was looking forward to those, selling my Ovulus now

Palmer supports non PC memes basically.

it's an acronym of party founders surnames

I'm glad I didn't buy into the VR meme. I almost got the PS VR (mainly for DOAX 3 tiddies) but I canceled my order last month. Gotta see if there will ever be good titles coming for this tech

It doesn't have to be illegal to be an instance of blackmail, (though one could definitely argue a case of harrassment), just as the dictionary definition states. It's a demand that causes financial loss to another.

I think you need to buy yourself some thicker-rimmed glasses.

This is an ironic post, right? Neo-Cred Forums doesn't actually believe this shit, right?

Not Trump himself, a group of shitposters backed by a billionaire did. They wanted to bring memes into real life.

You know THAT KID who constantly spouted memes at school? Imagine him but as a Trump supporter and with a lot of disposable income.

How is what you're describing any different than what you're doing right now, intuiting what other people think and fogging up the 'issues'? The election is about how the next government is going to be structured, whether it will be simplified or bloated and complex, not all these abstractions you're on about.

what's the best game that's losing oculus support because of this? or even the most relevant one?

Pretty much.

>At a party
>Some numale asshat is drinking The Beast and trying to act cool
>"I'm a game developer, wtc etc"
>"Cool numale, whats the game called? I'll check it out at least"
>Gets offended as fuck
>"Well I'm *storyboarding* at the moment, its in *development* etc"
>"Oh, so you havent done fucking anything."
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away

The title has a new meaning, apparently. Having an idea in your head about a game is "development" now.

oh that's ok I guess

What did chink moot mean by this?
twitter.com/Cred Forums/status/779056333249142784

>did trump pay for shilling on Cred Forums

Almost certainly.

But it's about the Oculus Rift guy donating money to a group that's advertising Trumps campaign.

reminder these people (pic related) are in this thread right now and have been trying to co-opt us since august 2014

vote Trump to get them to fuck off

While the Republicans who ridiculed him are now his spineless defenders and yes men.

Fine, whatever, I don't care to debate the semantics of blackmail with you. Point is, they do actually have a right to do what they're doing, and no court in the world would convict them of blackmail.

Post yfw you are not a numale

He didn't back anything, he tried to get people to donate to him and it failed

the one good thing about lefties is that they group up and spam the same shit as a group

>Hilary wins
>America carries on as the richest country in the world

Oh no!

Palmer Luckey made the occulus rift.

Scruta games is making "computer janitor", which simulates being a it grunt in VR. Demo only.

John Kane is making mallow drops, a 2d pixel platformer with some gravity thing. No obvious vr. In beta testing for steam. Looks to be mobile app class.

Talen lee, makes I have no idea what. It's not a s if card games use VR.

Tomorrow Today
hasn't released anything yet.

If true, it's hilarious.

>he's either on 0 levels of irony or such an advanced state that I can't even ironically tell what's going on
That's a reasonable metaphor for this entire electoral cycle.

It's possible to fund an entire career as a developer without making any games, unfortunately.

That's my line.

why are they dropping support? context would be useful.

No one cares about what Cred Forums says. The place doesn't even have a single opinion; they walk over each other the time.

>food analogy

Forget about trump for a second, I can understand somewhat if they just wanted him to stop openly supporting him or whatever even if that's still a little unreasonable, but does it not seem like utter lunacy to force someone of their goddamn job over this?

>What I like about Trump is that he says what he means!
>No, he didn't mean that, that was a joke!

he's been an absent father. now comes the glorious period of overcompensation before he disappears in the middle of the night again

Don't tell me what to do Cred Forums faggot.

Voting Trump means 4 years or more of this all eyes on trump bullshit, fuck you I want to talk about video games.

But if Trump wins, he can make America even more richer because he owns businesses and an example of a hard-working American.

>the shitposting trump train originates from reddit
how long will Cred Forums be shitting clumps of astroturf after shillary buys the white house?

So basically a bunch of nobodies who probably make shit games anyway aren't developing stuff for a thing that sucks? Sounds like everybody wins this time.

something about the amerikkkan election and shills

aren't jokes supposed to be funny

Was this a joke?

>being this much of a cuck

>48 people stuck their dicks in my bowl of cheerios
absolutely would not eat those cheerios.

>greentext and a reaction image

He's sorry for getting tricked by Moot into accepting the burden of the website without knowing what the flying fuck is going on
He probably didn't understand a word of what Moot was telling him and just nodded

Who cares if a judge would convict them or not. Threatening to ruin a person's life based on support of a political party is utterly reprehensible.

Nimble america was created less than a month ago yet they're claiming he's been paying pro trump posters since the beginning

(((hmmmmmm)))

>Defaulting on the national debt
>Starting a trade war with China
>Scrapping the federal reserve and going back to the gold standard

Yeah those will definitely make America richer lmao

>women are like cheerios, you never know when you're going to get gonorrhea from them

>cuck
Says Trump's cocksucker.

>people are literally getting paid to shitpost for Trump

Where's your moral high ground now, you insufferable cunts? Hopefully this embarrassment quiets you faggots down a bit.

That's not what I'm saying at all. What I was implying was that Hilary is a massive sack of shit, and Trump - admittedly not my favorite person on the planet - is simply a businessman, first and foremost.

Trump isn't literally rigging elections.
Trump isn't calling for war with Russia over cyberbullying.
Trump isn't calling a quarter of the country shit-for-brains racist shitbags.
Trump generally isn't stealing from people.
Trump isn't fucking stupid enough to not realize what the word "classified" means.

It doesnt really matter tho, user. Our votes aren't directly related to the election, so there's no need to be all that fanny flustered. Whoever wins, I don't really care - I just want to see America come out on top.

>implying all Trump supporters are internet trolls
He has the military, police, and pro 2nd Amendment people on his side. Hillary has privileged scum and welfare parasites.

But they do have the right, and as far as the law is concerned it's not blackmail, so I am right, and you're wrong, and all you're left with is flailing your arms going WHY IS THIS ALLOWED :^)

trump got the entire media to consistently focus on him, essentially winning the nomination for free

people pretend trump is being worked against by the oh-so-evil-media big conspiracy but they've constantly put him in the spotlight

>taking his wife's last name
I wouldn't mind this. I want to get rid of my family name since they are cunts. Does that make me a nu-male? Am I a nu-male no Cred Forums? Please don't hate me! I hate women I promise!

>mfw I remember that first QandA Hiro did

>those devs
Now i know its a meme but, literally who?

this is literally a basic flash-game with a bit fancier graphics

wow, if only we had that on vr

If you think i'm doing what I'm talking about, you don't understand what I said. I'm not trying to out think anyone or play games. You guys are being pretty clear on what you think and what you're doing. The person I replied to admitted to as much. Try reading that post too.

If you think Trump's government is going to be simplified, you've ignored the last 40 years of Republican presidents. Not even Regan simplified government. Run on small government, deliver big government.

Politics is about abstractions. It's always about more than a simple description of an issue, it's meta analysis of the issues. The history, the culture, the different sides, etc.

not really, the numales just bitch loudly

>Trump isn't calling a quarter of the country shit-for-brains racist shitbags.
Why would he insult his fanbase?

I just want to say congrats to all the Anons who talked about videogames in this thread instead of screaming "NOT VIDEOGAMES" at the top of their lungs and shut their eyes and plugged their ears.

Look faggot

There are two choices

Based Alpha Trump

or disgusting globalist brain damaged cunt Hillary

you are automatically more of a cuck if you vote for a woman than a man, and that's just on the face of it without going into the deranged dem policies

Trump is by far the least cuckolded choice

Hilary will win, Trump will lose. The memes will be dust, and the alt-right movement entire will fade out of memory. It'll be lost to time, a meangless blip in political history. All the ranting, raving, manchilding of Cred Forums and Cred Forums will amount to literally nothing. And that's just it. That nothing will change. That you've always been this way. Forgettable, aimless, nothingness. You contribute nothing. You're a step behind the rest of the world. You're the antithesis of progression and accomplishment. This, right now, this point in history, is your tiny little soapbox. So yell, rant, rave, meme, piss and moan all you want Cred Forums. Continue, please. Because this is all you'll have and all you'll ever get. This is your brief moment in the spotlight. And once the curtains have called and a new act takes the stage, you'll all be forgotten, left to dwell on that brief moment of attention where you felt like you actually mattered.

I want off this wild ride

you alt right fags are the mirror image of this shit

i wish you'd both fuck right off, tyvm

Literally who cares about Oculus

Moreover, who cares about some numale indie dev not putting his retro 8bit game on oculus

Making people accountable for what they say does not mean doxxing and continued harassment and demanding that their superiors fire them from their career.

The constant posting of "cuck" and "race mixing" shit on the internet started about half a year before the trump shit exploded. I'm fairly sure it was meant to make people scared of other races in an attempt to make them vote for trump.

"Awake fear in your customer, then provide the solution"

>investing in NY properties with inherited money makes you a hard working american
Properties in NY are literally guaranteed money if you're not a dumbass

Oh wow a bunch of literally whos are dropping support for a platform barely anyone will own.

how tragic.

where the fuck source la??

>dude le horseshoe theory lmfao

since when was the "alt-right" censoring nintendo games? kill yourself anytime

>Was this a joke?
>Quick, my candidate is actually a massive cunt and I'm a hypocrite for voting for him, how do I damage control?
>I know, I'll post the other candidate doing something gross and embarrassing, that'll completely justify me!

Liberals are pro-liberties when minorities are involved but become pro-censorship when white people are to be considered,if the OR guy in question was non-white they would have said nothing.

he's just literally calling for war crimes, killing the NATO, unwilling to denounce the KKK, having a russian propogandist as his campaign manager, bribing local government for golf courses, hosting dictators in his own building for decades

yes they're both shit, but that's some one-sided list there bruv

Neo Cred Forums became so up their collective asses about people being triggered pussies that they BECAME the pussies

>the shitposting trump train originates from reddit
Does this honestly surprise you? They have a subreddit dedicated to it.

well looks like i might buy an oculus now

another day another braindead liberal fucking destroyed

you people are too easy. lost your edge.

if your name is "Smith" or something equally generic, you'd be a nu-male not to take any other name when given the opportunity

Is this about him literally paying shills to run around Cred Forums and reddit to shitposting about alt-cuck and Trump shit or something else?

700 million dollars to have Pajeet fucking shitpost about Trump abd create fake "meme magic". Holy shit no place is safe

It's amusing you think yourself right about anything when not even knowing the meaning of the word blackmail.

Hopefully when you've grown up and got yourself a job someone will do the same to you. Karma is a bitch.

>who is Jack Thompson

Good

These game developers need to be removed from the industry

This is why democrats are risking to lose the election,they have nothing against Trump other than lies.Also

>NATO
>good

Fucking globalist shills never learn

t. CTR

I can't wait for Hillary to win for all the butthurt.

Donald J Trump is going to be president of the united states and there is nothing you fuccbois can do about it.

You're still fogging it up, and using a partisan example. And the actual issues are economic, not political.

a guy who was laughed out of existence

meanwhile the establishment cant stop schlicking off anita for saying the same thing but on the other end of the political spectrum, which has resulted in the last 5 years of cuckolded AAA games

I'm Crash Team Racing? I loved that shit

i had no idea, i never use reddit because the site layout shits me

why are all the trump shills always crying about reddit then?

>turns out someone has been paying to spam reddit, Cred Forums and other social media with trump shit aka shilling
How retarded can you be to believe this ?

It's obviously a ploy by CTR (proven to exist, also received 6 million in funding) to discredit internet Trump supporters.

First it was russian trolls, now they are paid Luckey shills.

I'm not American but I've never seen a candidate in a democratic country be treated like this. It's disgusting.

>they have nothing against Trump other than lies

what? these are for the most part literal quotes and registered things that happened

Cred Forums here to Correct The Record

occulus faggot tried to false flag /r/thedonald with a fake super PAC with assfaggot milo and got BTFO instantly now the journalist are still trying to prop up this false narrative to try and draw attention away from shillary's paid posters

i should have figured you fags would have some gay buzzword for this

nice deflection fag, please neck yourself

>Hillary
>Win

lol

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

>I-I-IT'S CHERRYPICKED!!

>Jack Thompson
>alt-right

What next? Jeb Bush will win the election?

>conspiracies about my site are horseshit
>conspiracies about the other side are obviously true

>Those smug caricatures

lkaghdF/LHIsdg/phisdfkg/blhsDG
\
Rage

This.

At the end of the day popular support means nothing in America's electoral system, and the people who actually make decisions will pick the woman who ran the country for 8 years already over the nutjob who has done nothing but pander to dumb fucks who were going to vote for him no matter what because he has an (R) next to his name.

>It's amusing you think yourself right about anything when not even knowing the meaning of the word blackmail.
Oh, how desperate you are to be right.

You know, when you're talking about having the right to do something and accuse someone of blackmail it's not too much of a stretch to assume we're talking about the legal definition. Since, you know, if you aren't, it's completely irrelevant to your point. But hey, you won the victory in the semantics arena, that's something, I guess.

spoke like a true loser.

i'm on Cred Forums after all. And Cred Forums, of all boards!.

It isn't. It's a fairly unique name, but I want to split off from my family as a symbolic meaning that this is where the generational transfer of retarded shit and principles stopped.

Hillary actually wants to ban violent sexist video games.

Trump does not.

>he missed how crazy influential Thompson and conservative organizations like One Million Moms were

underage b&

He wasn't looking for a response

He was calling you a pop up ad

Even though he wants to have the cops pat us all down whenever and take our firearms away? Real second amendment there.

And of course the police are on his side, they're idiots who are overly reliant on guns and refuse to admit any wrongdoing while protecting corrupt officers.

These shootings are not the product of racism..these stupid fucks just go straight for the gun at the slightest provocation.

special mention to the type of soldiers that are or end up as ticking time bombs waiting to shoot innocent civilians and even cops.

CTR has been proven to exist.

9001/10, thank you

>hurr durr lies and exaggeration
>omg Hillary literally wants war with Russia!!!!11!1

sometimes I don't think you polcucks even qualify as sentient, you have zero self awareness

Cred Forums finally fed up of all this Trump shilling.

Lobos Jr. is not a nu-male.

So why were video games still good pre-2011~?

hmm makes me think tbqh

Wasn't trump against videogames?

This. Leftists are acting like petulant children. They see that Hillary is a fucking terrible candidate. They see the early voting registrations, which only confirm the primary results: democrat turnout is WAY down. Their corrupt banana-republic tier candidate is unwanted. The leftist ideology is dying. Honestly, I hope it makes them suffer, because leftist suffering gives me pleasure.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

>everyone who disagrees with me has to be paid shills

what kind of sad state of mind is this

>"based alpha trump"
Cocksucker.

Do you enjoy swallowing his semen?

Rally numbers don't mean shit. Compare Hillary rallies to Bernie.

Trump fags are delusional and toxic and can't handle any bants directed toward their (((((God emperor)))))

pop up ad

>say something against trump
>"$0.10 have been transferred to your account xDDD"

>it's literally fucking confirmed that trump is paying fucking shitposting and memery groups to shit up Cred Forums and other sites with Cred Forums garbage
>silence

to fight corrupt shitheads you have to use dirty tactics, but also not become corrupt in the process

just doing the good thing is a beta thing to do

censorship always happened throughout the history of video games, kid, with a variety of reasons

i'm sorry you're too young to remember

Jesus christ Cred Forums is like a petri dish used to grow retardation cultures

>People on the internet disagree with me I'm literally a holocaust victim

>since when was the "alt-right" censoring nintendo games?
Hard-hitting political issues right here

>toxic
please go back to tumblr

>These shootings are not the product of racism..these stupid fucks just go straight for the gun at the slightest provocation.

Don't be a criminal and provoke the police then

>nobody studios are dropping support for gimmick tech unless X person is fired
Oh wow, it is literally nothing.

Yeah, the person who made the picture has said that he just went with faces that fit his idea. He repeatedly has people tell him that lobos doesn't belong there. For as shitty as numales are, this is propaganda.

Really makes you think uh

>tfw trump is so bad Hilary is basically running unopposed

Whats that? Open the door to your safe space faggot

>it's literally fucking confirmed that trump is paying fucking shitposting and memery groups to shit up Cred Forums and other sites with Cred Forums garbage

post proofs

>voting for the establishment candidate

NATO = JIDF

>literally cant refute my points
>resorts to adhom

typical liberal :)

>comparing a dem to a dem is the same as comparing a repub to a dem

how

how can somebody be this stupid

but the games were good

now they're nu male shit

wonder why that is hmmmm

welcome to Cred Forums

Cred Forums are the ones that started the shitposting group

what is even your argument?

>Compare Hillary rallies to Bernie
You mean the guy who was the real choice for democrats but got overruled by the democracy overriding super delegate system?

literally the op

Come on son

turns out "nu-males" are just the general populace with hairstyles that are popular now

makes you think

>mfw palmer lucky is a hero

didnt see that coming. makes you wonder which other geniuses, innovators, and pioneers are pro-trump or right wing if marxists werent persecuting them.

Dems didn't win the 2016 election, the Republicans lost it.

don't talk shit about balding science guy

>tumblr filename

come on xir

i think a lot of people have been fed up for a while, it's just annoying and tiring calling Cred Forums on their bullshit.
Cred Forums, why are you so fucking spastic? stay in your circlejerk board please

You're the only one talking about legality. As i've said numerous times, something does not have to be illegal to be blackmail.

It still doesn't change the very real situation of people trawling the internet looking for any excuse to ruin the life of someone with a 'problematic' opinion.

fuck off shillary

Even without superdelagates Hernie would have still lost.

And what equates to not provoking the police?

And what happens if it's the wrong type of police officer?

Wow, Americans are pretty childish.

Nigga you dumb as fuck

>He just retweets BLM stuff now

Where did it all go so wrong?

Well then I get to see some butthurt sjws, not quite as good but it's something I guess.

leftist numale beta cucks calling someone out makes me only think they are telling lies

Where are you on the spectrum senpai?

>why are all the trump shills always crying about reddit then?
Because they know that's what you have to do to fit in on Cred Forums.

Probably, but it doesn't help that Trumpfags shove their agenda into social circles that have nothing to do with politics and they do it in the most abrasive way possible. I never saw usernames like CapitalistLyncher76 spouting BernieSanders memes on popular social sites and every online game with text chat. Right now more than just SJWs are upset with Trumpshills and to find out some of them are being paid to be annoying 12 year olds is infuriating to some and sobering to others.

>but the games were good
>now they're nu male shit

what does this even mean except for random buzzwords? indie games? "art" games? leftist policy games?

you realize these things have always existed, right? when you were 5 years old in 2009 things weren't any different either, you were just playing your gamecube and the two games you had for it and didn't know

Now now nu-male, hillary knows how to deal with you naughty omega males going off the reservation.

>qwop olympics

>Cred Forums scream >>>reddit at any dissenting opinion
>they're all reddit fags
it all makes sense

couldn't get this conspiracy off the ground on Cred Forums so you go to the sister boards CTR?

guess I have to check Cred Forums now

>First black president
>Is incredibly charismatic
>Incumbent
>Ran in 2012 off the back of a strong recovering economy

No republican could have won that one

Rep vs dem doesn't make a difference... Trump has a cult like following who are more motivated to go to rallies. Hillary supporters have other shit to do and will simply show up to vote in November.

Is the MGS4 Microwave scene? I don't remember the graphics being so real...

edgy

Jesus christ

How do you people on Cred Forums handle this shit. I barely come here and every thread turns into CTR shit posting. do you people not know how to filter?

>As i've said numerous times, something does not have to be illegal to be blackmail.
Yes yes yes, but it does have to be illegal in order for people to not have the right to do it, which was your whole initial point and the reason you brought up blackmail in the first place. Do I have to keep track of this argument for both of us?

>people trawling the internet looking for any excuse to ruin the life of someone with a 'problematic' opinion.
That sounds less like what these people are doing and more like an average afternoon on Cred Forums.

>my personal conspiracy theory created this opposing conspiracy theory

this is the level this debate has sunk to

First post most correct post, if least appreciated. First the boycott, then the organized political groups, then the firing. RIP Eich, the last good thing at Mozilla.

>some unknown fags tying to gain publicity by taking a stand
tempest in a teacup

How will they make money? Cred Forums only pretends to be productive members of society.

are you implying that Anthony Burch is above fedora lords=

>welfare monkeys have other shit to do

come the fuck on nigger

>strong recovering economy
This is weakest recovery after a depression in all of american history.

>strong recovering economy

brainwashed

>do you people not know how to filter?
A lot of them expect Cred Forums to conform to their proclivities instead of taking responsibility for them. You know, like sjws do.

You threw your points away when you revealed yourself to be the trump cocksucker that you are. You lick his balls too?

I'll vote for the cuntbag so we can take nu-feminists to task on all their bullshit now that we have a female president. Every single stupid argument destroyed with "But we have a female president"

If Hillary has a shot of kicking the bucket and getting replaced then all the better

>This projection

How does that AstroTurf taste, pol friend?

are you unable to write an actual argument or are you just shitposting?

Ticking one box in a checklist of properties doesn't automatically make you something, user. You inhale oxygen and exhale CO2 but that doesn't make you a fucking cat.

That's just Americans being americans.Also you would hear people talking about Clinton too if she was an interesting candidate but nearly nobody likes her.

>be David Brock
>be Correct the Record boss
>can't subvert Cred Forums's autism
>hire some nu-male
>ask him to pretend he was behind all the shitposting Hillary is receiving

In reality, they just want to shut down this thread and the anons exposing the Clinton Foundation.

>thought it was due to Facebook ruining the device
>thought it was a good thing
>nope, just some retards spouting their anti-democracy shit

>muh Cred Forums boogeyman
Retards like you would get laughed at a few months ago here.

And people claim that CTR doesn't exist.

CTR is not a conspiracy theory. shit they pretty much admit to it sometimes on Cred Forums and got scared when one of pole fags visited them at their office.

read my post here

Too easy :^)

So is there like an actual organization or PAC or something, or is this just him and milo bilking 11 grand for billboards from moronic redditors?

It's white welfare trash that supports Trump, people who actually contribute to society support Hilary

Good economy for businesses. Terrible for individuals - the ones who were weighed down with the debt incurred by the GFC.

You really are determined to be a cuck, I'll give you that

wow, edgy

bawww i need a safe space from the mean internet people

>a bunch literally who devs who probably would have had quiet releases to very few sales on a niche hardware
Yeah, what a shame

Damn.

>shit they pretty much admit to it sometimes on Cred Forums

yeah no this is just trump meme magic people falseflagging on Cred Forums :^)

how far can the rabbit hole go, user?

>dems contribute to society

yeah #BlackLivesMatter, capeshit and skyrocketing national debt wow thanks dems

>laughingtrump.jpg

Just go to any fucking porn website and type in Blacked Threesome jesus. They probably have an account with short clips and names like literally every other big porn company.

How old are you?

I think it's fascinating how that video footage has been so aggressively scrubbed from many places on the internet.

>a bunch of no name nu-males

wow its literally nothing

The US economy had the best recovery from the Bush recession faster than any other advanced economy and the Bush deficit has come down faster than any other US deficit in history

You realize the democratic party is the working class party

They haven't won over 50k or college educated voters in 60 years

>dropping occulus support for gamemaker platformers and card games

Never heard as much shit with Obama, McCain, Bush, or Al Gore. Trumpshills are just bad.

>Cred Forums hates jews
>Cred Forums loves Trump

They seem almost as quick to throw away their views as Trump.

>80% of niggers and 60% of spics will support Hillary
>talking about welfare trash

So clueless

Nobody is jealous of the wealth and prosperity of Trump supporters.

it's obvious you weren't here a few months ago, faglord

>social news site
Is this really what people are calling normiechan these days?

This is frightening.
Nobody i know is as sociopolitically retarded as an average american citizen.
Why the fuck do they treat trump as some sort of nazi? Wasn't the far left that built the wall?
I need Trump to win or else my country fucking dies due to TPP (in fact isn't this the whole reason the media is pushing hate narrative?)

oh no, now we won't get Shitty Wagglan Minigames 2 VR

>skyrocketing national debt

Oh are George Bush, Dick Cheney and Ronald Reagan Democrats now?

>national debt went up for all presidents alike

what are you doing here

Cred Forums elected Trump

He is our baby...If he wins it will be the greatest accomplishment in Cred Forums history

Maybe because those candidates are all shit? Its the first time in recent American history that they have a candidate that is not a complete bootlicker.

FUCK YOU WE'RE THE JEWS AND YOU SHOULD BE THE ONES ROUNDING US UP IN DEATH CAMPS AND GAS CHAMBERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, working class people actually contribute to society

literally nothing beyond our reach.

We took full control of reality.

Hail Kek

And not abiding by those wishes lands you in jail in the vast majority of states if you are an elector

These posts are evidence that liberals are living in some other reality to the rest of us

Trump will erase their reality and confine them to their own cuck dimension

>tfw hairline is receding
What do?

good example
it´s scary how anybody that dares to go against the political left is threatened with all kinds of things nowadays

that alone tells me that it´s the right thing to support trump

i have never seen anybody treated like that for supporting a left-leaning politician

it is always the left that has to go back to threats, censorship and personal attack when it comes to dealing with different opinions

Retards like you would get laughed at a few years ago here.

>cuck cuck cuck
Is that all you have to say.

I guess it would be hard to think of anything else to say with Trump's dick in your mouth.

Who is this?

Can anyone explain to someone who doesn't follow American politics why Hillary is so undesirable as a president and why Trump is desirable? Or if you support Hillary why she'd be good and why Trump is bad.
No memes please.
obviously I could google but I'm curious if anyone here actually knows anything so I might google some stuff afterwards.

Go Vegan

>game """"""developers""""""

shave it off, hope you don't have a weird lumpy head

I very much appreciate you citing clear sources for these claims.

The most recent evidence of Hillary Clintons alleged plans to ban "violent sexist video games" is an article from 2005 (in other words, considerably older than the tweet by Donald Trump that I posted) about to ban children from buying video games rated M which is really just a means to enforce ratings that are already in place.

Sure, Trump has never made any attempts to regulate video games in any way but then, he also never held any political office from which he could so so and we have no idea what he did or did not lobby for.

Who was in the white house between 2000 and 2008? Oh right a Republican. That's when the debt began to skyrocket.

>people unironically STILL support Hillary

Regardless of your thoughts on Trump, you can't possibly be so fucking utterly mentally deficient as to support this cunt.

Threatening to not do business anymore for x reason isn't blackmail you stupid nigger, that's a basic tenet of capitalism.

You never made one to begin with

that would explain why video games are so boring/bad nowadays

maybe if they all leave gaming is going to be great again

What's the deal with the red marks?

I don't care about Oculus.

is there anything you can do except call people names and spout buzzwords?

They're both awful, people only want one because it isn't the other. They have no positive qualities short of not being their opponent.

You're a moron.

Just like Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Mitt Romney, and Howard Dean?

We don't have a working class anymore because they voted for socialist for 50 years

The democratic parties base is googles and mexicans. white people vote republican 60/40 white men 70/30

those are imprints left by ropes

>liberals trying to strongarm people who disagree with their world view
What else is new.

Fuck modern leftists and liberals so much.

>getting cucked by a poster on an imageboard

you must have a really, really small dick

Hillary

Win Gamergate
Win Brexit
Win Trump the white house

And you?

Why do you guys keep talking about Crash Team Racing?

ohhh thought she'd been gotten by a jellyfish or something

If I support Trump I run the risk of being a social outcast with my peers who take the word of media as gospel

no we were for Ron Paul

that didn't work

Trump did

>he is a white male
>he supports Hillary

Calling those people numales would be a compliment

because trump is trying to appeal to whatever he can that the stereotypical american wants

no outside darkies, high displays of force, etc

Hillary has been proven to lie and cheat and trying to manipulate the system

but Im still voting for gary johnson :^)

That's not an ad hom. He didn't try to refute anything, he just called you a cocksucker.

>vsauce
>numale
kys

>muh Cred Forums was liberal
You're not convincing anyone.

What exactly is your obsession with legality?

People don't have the right to do it, just like people don't have the right to walk up to a stranger and start insulting them in public.

You're legally allowed to cut off your arm with a chainsaw. Are you going to do it? No of course not.

I'm not sure what your point is exactly. That people should be allowed to blackmail someone so long as they're not breaking the law?

>Why the fuck do they treat trump as some sort of nazi? Wasn't the far left that built the wall?
Jesus Christ

how high are you right now?

Coincidentally also the greatest years of gaming

The ratings were meant as a guideline, not a fucking law you stupid piece of shit fuck you for defending clinton, this proves you were born post 2005 if you dont remember the shit she pulled trying to get violent video games banned in that entire decade

>liberals cant even define words properly

wauw

I do have a weird lumpy head

>unwilling to denounce the KKK
Kinda doesn't matter in comparison to clinton having the grand dragon or wizard or whatever the fuck the head honcho is called as a personal friend.

Video games may be a shit topic, but anything is better than politics. Just look at this shitfest.

There was a time that people looked to the strongest, most energetic and aggressive men for leadership. Today we'd rather be ruled by niggers, old ladies, and cripples

>It's okay when Hillary does it
fucking lol

>our

There's that word again

Obama doubled the national debt in 8 years.
In your defense, Bush did the same.

No Trump supporter actually likes GWB though.

Well shit. Sorry.

>being a libertarian

When will you stop wearing your fedora James? Its a well known fact that most libertarians will join the right wing when they will grow up.

With who there is less chance of a world war III happening and someone nuking my country into oblivion. Trump or Hilary?

Hilary is mentally damaged and probably close to braindead at this point.

While Trump is simply retarded.

Really makes you think

Literally who even gives a fuck

Any developer who matters would not cancel VR support for a game they're making so frivolously.
By god, it'll be such a bad thing that the oculus doesn't get more $40 low-effort tech demos

I'm Swedish so I know it well. It triggers the fuck out of me. Since forever our nationalistic party was treated as being literally Hitler. If you mention any support of them you are basically committing social suicide.

Then suddenly they became the third biggest party and now nobody knows what the fuck to do. The media who shat on them have to treat them unbiased(and failing generally).

I mean, the party is a damn mess and it's very stupid, but when someone of Facebook or whatever says "if you vote for them I will unfriend you!!!!" I just get angry. Let people vote for what they want and stop judging everyone by only their politics. I don't go apeshit every time someone wants to vote for the commies. I can look past that and get along. Because it's a democracy and everyone should be entitled to their views.

>russian people don't give a shit about politics
Then why do US people care? I mean, there's a very high chance that any of this shit won't affect you at all - stop pretending. I know an american person who was a bernie supporter, going to rallies, wearing t-shirts with #feelthebern and it's just like--
Is this a hobby? Are politics "in" now? Why? Okay I get it that maybe you need to show your stance and whatnot, but what do games have to do with it? What do games have to do with anything? I remember times when people didn't care about agendas in games, it was good.
Nowadays I can't enjoy things like Dragon's Crown or Life is Strange just because some people on the internet think that it's too offensive or pandering to something.

If the game is good, then it's good.
If it's not, then it's shit.
It's not good because it panders to you
It's not bad because it panders to someone else
It's only good or bad whether you enjoy it or not.
You people are dumb.

The soviet union built a wall to keep people in because life was hell

We are talking about building a wall to keep people out because life is so good everyone wants to come here which is lowing the quality of life

What does this post even mean.
I can't actually see any way that this pertains to what was said above.

Are you retarded for real

>retards can turn a million into billions

wow made me think

Trump is the only choice

Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush skyrocketed the debt and deficit and left it for Bill Clinton to clean up. Then George W Bush took the Clinton surplus and spent it all on bloated military expenditure, farm subsidies, handouts to big pharma and tax cuts for the rich and created a huge deficit, which yet again the dems are under Obama had to clean up.

Anyone who trusts the Republicans with the nation's finances is clueless.

Saying if you don't do x then i'm going to hurt you by doing y is the exact definition of blackmail.

I'm not trying to, I'm just shaking my stick at you impertinent youngsters.

I can't believe people are even buying this hit piece

when nimblerichman posted on the_donald last week (that's right, he hasn't been funding them for months) he was begging for donations to buy a billboard

everyone shat on him, called him a faggot, and agreed you should only donate to the official campaign

how the fuck does asking for donations (and being laughed away) = funding an evil white supremacist meme machine?

Wait, so that's what OP's image is about? That's fucking retarded.

Australian here, it seems to just be the perfect storm of general anti-establishment sentiment, and Clinton (and even Jeb if you go to the republican side of things) being the literal embodiment of Political Dynasties and Establishment politics. Coupled with a general pendulum swing against leftism / globalism that we're seeing sweeping the world from Europe to Asia. Also in America Hillary and the Clintons as a whole have been through literally decades of political scandals even in the 80s and 90s, so that vitriol has seeped into the national consciousness somewhat, especially amongst Republicans. On top of all this Clinton is quite literally and obviously corrupt to some degree to anyone with two brain cells to rub together (Trump probably is too, but atleast being corrupt in the business world is 'good business sense' so long as you don't push into criminal territory, in politics it's an objective negative fault rather than a grey area for Trump).

Also, on a base level, not to sound like a shill for him, Trump IS high energy, say what you will about his babbling and circular talking, he can energize a crowd, Hillary has had problems garnering support going back as far as the '08 primaries.

There are probably a dozen other factors, but these are the main ones i see spoken about on the internet and specifically Cred Forums.

Yeah

the majority of Cred Forums users

when we elect a president or do anything ever not everyone agrees but you can say the group as a whole agrees on something because a vast majority does

>Good example

"no"

Trump

I don't live in America but I vividly remember my countries politicians crusading against videogames well into the 00s... practically all of them conservatives, mind you.

And I live in a country that actually had to deal with censorship because of that nonsense.

>Trump
>not a globalist
HAAW WAAH

>citation needed

idgaf about american economics because Im not american, I just want Trump to win to watch numales such as yourself writhe in agony and commit suicide

shouldnt have fucked with vidya

I'm voting for Gucci Mane

Agree tbqh

Americans are retarded, both their left wing and their right wing.

On the one hand you have retards believing that Trump is the next hitler, a putin shill and a fascist dictator and on the other hand you have retards believing that Obama is a Kenyan muslim that will declare martial law.

glad to see support for that facebook affiliated piece of shit drop, whatever the reason

that's pretty well put

fuck off you google faggot

You have an IQ equal to forest gump. You're entropy in human form. Go burn down a city

Then support neither. I, personally, am completely fine if you don't support trump so long as you're not with fucking Hillary of all people.

One of the biggest lies the media perpetrates is that a vote that isn't cast is meaningless.

>What exactly is your obsession with legality?
That is what rights fucking mean. You have the right to do anything that the law allows.

>just like people don't have the right to walk up to a stranger and start insulting them in public.
It's called the first amendment, fag, look into it.

>You're legally allowed to cut off your arm with a chainsaw.
I'm actually uncertain about that.
>Are you going to do it? No of course not.
But that doesn't say anything about rights.

>people should be allowed to blackmail someone so long as they're not breaking the law?
They are allowed.

God, and you're lecturing me about knowing what words mean.

>he thinks I identify with a political group
OR I could be voting for who is appropriate. identifying as part of a political group is why everyone fucking hates each other so much.

Hillary despises Russia while Trump considers Putin a good leader

He tried to pay people and it failed you dumb shit

Then get better peers or just lie.

I voted Brexit while everyone I worked with went on and on about how shitty leaving the EU will be and how we've gotta save dem poor refugees.

Don't be such a little beta bitch when it comes to something so important, and if you're on the edge but keep hearing about how horrible Trump is why don't you actually do some research, and you'll see that while he can be ignorant, he's a lot more on the ball than Shillary.

I pray to christ you fuckers don't vote that wench in, for the sake of the rest of us that have to deal with being your "closest allies".

you do realize

he wants to build

a

WALL

why do you have a star

Wow, developers are coming out telling me which studios I should never support. Thanks guys :^)

Support her? Nah.

I'm strictly voting against Trump by voting Hilldog. Trump loses the repubs get their act together and Cred Forums cries bitch tears.

The emu overlords demand we be well versed to reach our optimum shitposting quotas.

Where is any evidence that only people on welfare like Hillary? The biggest demographic for welfare are white people in southern states, the same demographic that has huge support behind Trump.

Republicans are the only dumbasses who bring up irrelevant bullshit like this that has no weight to it

no need to worry.. with that kind of monetary support from FB
anybody would still want to make some kind of game to oculus

He will have a much safer approach to globalism though, rejecting TPP should be enough reason for you to vote for him.

>Reagan skyrocketed the deficit
wrong

Also, Clinton was lucky that during his term the tech boom happened. Also, the speaker of the house Newt Gingrich was responsible of the budget at the time.

I figured that's what you were referring to but still

Jesus Christ

Hitler wore trousers, just like Trump.

this is gayer than any post on /lgbt/ right now
wtf son

Videogames have been fully subverted and we lost. Isn't amazing how subversion happens ALWAYS in the three modes of indoctrination? That is to say the media, Academia, and pop culture. It's almost like there is some sort of conspiracy. It's amazing how your favorite author, actor, or videogame developer cares so much about politics. Gamer gate lost because moderate ethic cucks took it over.

see
retard libcunt

>laughing_zizek.jpg

Cred Forums isn't old enough to vote, who cares about its political opinions? Fucking /r9k/ is more qualified.

I'm voting for Hillary just to spite Cred Forums and their facebook jew daddy now.

He was asked "do you submit to doktor kike and the black cock?" and he just told them to fuck off.

kys sincerely

>He's a lot more on the ball
>I voted Brexit

That explains a LOT.

>the majority of Cred Forums users

And do you have a single fact to back that up?

I mean, I know you guys at Cred Forums are desperate to make it look tike this entire site is following you into this crusade to liberate america from the globalists but the truth is the vast majority of this site doesn't even care, hell, I'd say close to 50% of this site isn't even american.

Trump wins or loses doesn't matter. The alt right still takes over the republican party.
The difference is, if Trump wins we keep our 2nd amendment, if Trump loses we lose it.

IQ the same as a fictional retard

>Blackmail is an act, often a crime, involving unjustified threats to make a gain (commonly money or property) or cause loss to another unless a demand is met.

The "threat" isn't unjustified, ideological differences are a perfectly valid reason to not do business with someone, nor is the person making the "threat" going to gain anything, unless you count feel-good points as a gain. It isn't blackmail, and you're an idiot.

>The visible manifestation of confirmation bias: The post

You fucked up by not choosing Bernie. He would have destroyed Trump by letting people who can't accept Clinton vote Democrat.

liberal tears slake me

Twitter nobodies with shitty text based adventures trying to blacklist people on the industry because politics. Oh no!

>The alt right

No such thing exists

You don't have to tell people who you vote for silly

games were actually awesome when right leaning politicians attacked them for being too violent
back then the devs actually stood up for their work and fought back against it

but nowadays when left leaning feminists and politicans attack video games for beeing "too sexist" every dev immediately apologises and censors their work and call their original fans racist, sexist and privileged when they complain about the political motivated changes because apparently in current year it´s more important to be a little left wing faggot then actually fighting for artistic freedom

so I take Trump every day over all the feminist pandering

Typical numale idiot. I bet you can't even debate why you're doing something so retarded.

And yes, you are factually supporting her by giving her your vote, except you're even dumber than those who are honestly supporting her because they believe she's right, you're doing it without any knowledge in order to spite someone you probably don't even have any knowledge about either.

Congrats on being the stupidest person in this thread.

No i'm a republican who is trying to point out that every labor party in the fucking world has become a minority/humanities party

which has nothing to do with their mandate

It does.
But it's not an organized group, nor is it a bunch of nazis.
It's just people who are tired of the fucking neo cons and want an anti globalism candidate.

>rewriting history
Where have I seen this before?

>a socialist
>ever winning US elections

Plus, he couldn't even beat Hillary.

This. My vote for Hillary isn't a vote in the affirmative. I don't care for the woman, I simply despise Trump.

He's a fucking disgrace to this country, to be perfectly honest.

ITS THE STAR OF DAVID!!!
HE'S A JEW!!!
GAS HIM!!!!!

youre not very good at this are you CTR

The thing with Trump is that entire MSM is shilling hard against him or for Hillary, just look at the video in this thread of Hillary being thrown unconscious in a car like a sack of potatoes, CNN said she just tripped, that's not tripping. Now you even have Hollywood celebrities telling you on youtube to not vote Trump, someone that gets such a strong reaction by the elite, someone they hate/fear that much that they throw everything they got against him, someone that rustles so many jimmies on so many levels, someone like that, absolutely has to be voted in, he has to be shoved down their fucking throats like the giant dick he is, why would you vote for a broken establishment puppet when you can give them one giant middle finger instead. I don't even care if he keeps promises or fucks up, this has Brexit written all over it, I hope he wins, even though it will be hard, since he has basically everyone against him.

>tfw every day is a day closer to Cred Forums being wall to wall "I was just memeing about Trump I voted for Hillary" posts after she wins the election

The same TPP that Killery has come out as against? The fact that you believe anything these two lying flip-flopping cockbags say is bewildering.

>guy tries to scam trump supporters
>backfired and now everyone thinks he's a trump supporter and therefore hates him

Fuck socialism.

>The alt right still takes over the republican party.
Fucking lol.

>the majority of Cred Forums users
>we

THIS
H
I
S

How exactly does that have anything to do with what I said

Why?

You wont laugh when your ass gets drafted to go die fighting Iran for kikes

get ripped as fuck, possibly learn 1 martial art or 2

>the repubs get their act together
That's what they said about Romney. The Republicans are on the downwards spiral and trump is the party gasping for air. If they lose again it will only get worse.

ok

>That explains a LOT.
Like how the pound recovered after 1 week, while all the remainians kicked and screamed about muh dead economy, right?

Fucking idiot, everything you lot stated would happen was completely incorrect. You can thank the rest of us in a year or 2 after it's all done and dusted and the pound is stronger than ever.

Either that or you can fuck off back to Poland.

You do realise there's more than one definition of 'right', right?

Threatening someone is wrong, not right. Acting with malice is wrong, not right. I'm pretty sure they teach you this kind of stuff early on in school.

Ah whatever, you're either being deliberately obtuse or you're a complete moron.

Ironically for all your talk of freedom and amendments, public shaming is one definitely reserved for the communist manifesto.

Both candidates oppose TPP.

>can't talk about how lame boycotting is without it becoming a Cred Forums shitfest.

Let this election be over already.

There is only one martial art. Learn MMA

Heads up: There will never be another reagan esque republican that will win the republican primaries for the next 3 decades. Because more than 10 went up against the one guy that wasn't, and they all systematically lost one by one.
The 2nd best performance was, guess what, a tea party candidate. Another non Reagan esque choice.

Literally who indy nu male devs. What a disaster. This kills the oculus.

Came out against after Bernie almost beat her, while her husband signed the fucking thing, she said she supported it during the primaries, and didn't do anything to change it during her years in office. So yeah, the guy who has been opposed to it since he started running sounds like a more solid option to me.

>treating people the same way as your fucking breakfast cereal
I believe that's called autism.

I get the impression you do not like Trumps politics then? Or do I misinterpret?

>Trump
>140+ IQ
>retarded

Anyway you do know that most politicians have very high IQs and could play you like a fiddle anytime?

Come on,you are voting him because you want weed or some stupid deranged shit like that.

Bernie's economic politicies are a disaster,Trump would have destroyed him during the debates.

I can't wait for Trump to lose so all the Cred Forums shit goes away.

>Cred Forums acting as if they are the majority
No, you are like sonyggers, just a handful that makes a lot of noise.

Not to mention that you fucks have been breaking rule 2 for months now, probably bringing shitloads of newfags to see what the fuss is about, just to push your facebook frog.

>You do realise there's more than one definition of 'right', right?
>Threatening someone is wrong, not right.
This is blatant equivocation.

>public shaming is one definitely reserved for the communist manifesto.
I'm not even going to try to get into the mindset required to understand this no doubt epic burn.

AHAHAHAH. Hillary Clinton was INTEGRAL to the foundation of the TPP and shilled it big time. If you think she is not going to pass it you are delusional.

>slandered
nigga you literally can just post the shit he says, it's not even slander
also Pence is a real genuine piece of shit whereas Trump I don't think actually believes the things he says

Hillary is very shaky on TPP. She will likely just put it back up without Japan and call it a day.

Haha, you completely missed that retailers in the U.K. are severely downsizing food portions in order to keep foodstuffs at the current prices.

Why? Because now that the U.K. is leaving the E.U. they can no longer maintain those older prices per portion.

Companies are already offloading (or in the planning stages of offloading) shitloads of positions to the continent.

You fucked up by listening to the worst among you. Fucking Churchill even advised against what you fuckers just did ("The greatest argument against democracy is talking with the average voter.")

He's listed as the Vice President of the organisation on their website, and said he would match every donation made to it.

can we keep politics out of video games please?

Cred Forums alone is like the 3rd biggest board. If Trump support isn't the majority it's only because of Cred Forums.

Repubshills on suicide watch

What if Trump wins ?

He has 266EVs on lockdown currently

Where's the videogames?
Why can't Cred Forums stick to Cred Forums?
Politics are a waste of time because everyone in them sees this as a business.
There's no legitimate politicians left in this planet.

>MemeMA

pls no
it's just bjj and muaythai mixed together anyway.

Clinton initially supported TPP, only changed her mind once people started voicing their opposition to it.

Don't trust that woman at all.

>making fun of the disabled

kys, libcunt

Cred Forums is by far the biggest board on 4vhan right now. Most of Cred Forums support Trump. Most of Cred Forums supports Trump.

As far as his policies go: expensive and unnecessary.

His personality: bumbling retard who will simply be a puppet for whoever is in his cabinet, he can't go through a speech without emulating the white trash that supports him.

No I hate you because you threaten the existence of human biodiversity.

I think you're either retarded which is explained by the fact you don't understand the math behind FPTP voting

or you're a genocidal psychopath

Reagan also increased the Economy by a lot

Also
>Obama
>2008 - 2011
come on now

>Trump
>140+ IQ

Yeah, I keep seeing people cite evidence that Trump is supposedly smart, but he just blatantly isn't, and if at some point in the past he was, that obviously just means his mental faculties are deteriorating.

He's an old man and his family has a history of Alzheimer's. Open your eyes.

>I-IT'S NOT THE Cred Forums BOOGEYMAN
>LET ME DERAIL THIS THREAD IN THIS VIDEOGAME BOARD TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS BTW

Kill yourself.

You realize policies don't hit hard immediately, right?
Additionally, the debt created by Bush junior was largely created by the middle east wars. Guess what sparked 9/11?
A Bill Clinton state of foreign policy.

>2009-2011

>thread is made about politics
>dude why is it so political in here?

sure it does. the alt-right is just white liberals that want a piece of the victimhood cake. white males declaring themselves a persecuted minority is an obvious result of the dominance of liberal ideology.

>Yeah, I keep seeing people cite evidence that Trump is supposedly smart, but he just blatantly isn't

>liberal argumentation

lol

When has Cred Forums ever been about videogames ?

Then there is sjw butthurt. I think Cred Forums butthurt will be more funny though.

It's unjustified because they've suffered no personal harm from the person they're threatening.

They're gaining the satisfaction of having influence over a large coropration and the schadenfreude of getting someone they don't like fired.

It does indeed take a special idiot to quote a definition and then get it wrong in the very same post.

Why is there a thread about not videogames in the videogame board?

You just want to discuss politics, head to Cred Forums with that.
Following politics will always be a waste of time since there's nothing worth paying attention to, but at least videogames are fun.

Yes, when a politician listens to people they are fucking terrible at representing those people.

There was a glory period of three days in 2003.

>alzheimer has anything to do with IQ

you are just grasping at straws right now aint ya?

>left wingers attack a dev because of his political beliefs
>people on Cred Forums talk about it how fucked that is
>muh why does Cred Forums come to Cred Forums all the time

ever got the idea that not everybody that disagrees with you is Cred Forums and that maybe people are just getting tired of liberals trying to this medium into another propaganda tool instead making fun games?

I can also make stuff up too

What

its wrestling with takedowns and hooks

boxing with jabs, double jabs, hooks and crosses

or kickboxing with leg kicks, head kicks

BJJ only really matters anymore for rear nake chokes and BJJ defense

The only worrying thing about Trump being elected is not the influence he gets, which is negligible. You can't fuck up a country in 4, potentially 8 years.

What's worrying is that it might turn the whole election process into even more of a carnival than it already is.

>originated
it only gained ground in february, before that it was a fringe community

>Bill Clinton caused 9/11

>derailing a political thread with politics

You constantly post about videogames with people from Cred Forums or Cred Forums influenced people. Why do you think Cred Forums would be a liberal or political nihilist safe space when a blatantly political thread pops up?

>ever got the idea that not everybody that disagrees with you is Cred Forums
Everytime I see this, in the same thread people are discussing about Hillary and Trump, and sometimes there's some guy spamming nigger statistics.
Yes, Cred Forums, you are here, stop being so afraid of admitting who you are and being ashamed of what you believe in.

No, Trump supporters are treated like the Nazi's were before they got popular

>he can energize a crowd
But that's not what people should be looking for in a leader. Especially the leader of the most powerful nation on the planet.

He has the vocabulary and reasoning skills (not to mention the temper) of a twelve-year-old. He's a confused old man yelling at the world.

tbqh I haven't really looked into how well Alzheimer patients can do IQ tests but I know I wouldn't want one in the White House anyway.

>expensive and unnecessary
Not really
The wall is relatively cheap, and as can be seen in Israel, walls work very well to stop illegal immigration.
He is the only of the two candidates that has guaranteed we won't be feet down in Syria
He wants to get read of economically damaging deals such as Nafta and TPP
He wants to get rid of the economic sink that is Obamacare in favor of something that might actually reduce the cost of health care premiums such as a 'no state border' clause
He wants to refine H1B status which has been costing the US lots of money.
He wants to largely reduce spending in many social programs.

And so on. His policies bring down spending by a lot.

>his personality
Honesty?
Something that isn't anti any group while Hillary is anti white male?

Well said, user
I'll make sure to vote the opposite of whatever Bush is this election.

"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism."

>videogames
>fun

I think political discussion has no place in here, period.
Not to mention that no one will ever provide actual arguments in them, and people who focus their life on politics are all unlikeable scum, so fuck off.

oh you don't say faggot.
i'm sure you read an article like this one bleacherreport.com/articles/1746673-ufc-bjj-has-lost-its-effectiveness-as-an-mma-base and you think you know everything about mma

It's not that I don't like his politics, I just think a few things will be hard to carry out, when you are that disliked by the elites who pay off the other guys in your own and the opposing party. The Republicans dislike Trump a lot but had no choice to endorse him, what would have been the alternative? Hell even George Bush senior came out the other day and said he would vote for Hillary in this election, both Democrats and Republicans are mad as fuck since Trump is crashing their little theater play uninvited and exposes this shitshow for what it is.

>I don't know my own countries history

He has no respect for the office to which he aspires.

He does not respect our long time allies in any way shape or form.

He repeatedly praises the leader of a nation who is hostile towards us (Russia).

Every time he's asked for specifics on how to fix X, it's just a bunch of random gibberish.

His solution to the East Asia tensions is to tell South Korea and Japan to develop and deploy nuclear weapons to deal with Chinese and North Korean threats.

His idea on dealing with illegal immigrants from Latin America? Build what would be the largest fucking wall of modern times... but have another nation pay for it.

His idea of dealing with minorities is racial profiling, something that's been ruled unconstitutional repeatedly on top of being ineffective at targeting actual criminals.

But just his lack of respect for the office of President of the United States of America (and what it represents) is enough for me. All the incompetence is just reinforcing what a bad fit he is to be President.

Churchill would be rolling in his grave if he saw the state of the UK now. Also can you foreigners stop talking about our politics as if you actually know anything.

>They're gaining the satisfaction of having influence over a large coropration and the schadenfreude of getting someone they don't like fired.
I'm gaining a headache from this disingenuous bullshit

No i didn't read an article

I just cant remember the last time someone won with a heal hook or a leg lock

So, vote for the woman who wants to initiate WWIII, or for the Israel supporter.

I think jews have been smart in this one, instead of manipulating the democrat party, they simply took control of the republican one.

This isn't about smashing your competition, it's about making your competition think they won.

The jews win no matter who comes out.

Do you guys have the memory of fish? You've been laughed at from the start for following him then tried extremely hard to put Trump in a positive light and the furthest you could stretch your arms was only onto internet forums and Facebook. You can express yourself as much as you'd like at college, but don't become insulted when people laugh at your face. Hillary can suck a dick too

>hes an old man yelling at le world (upvote this)

ROtFL nice REDDIT MEMES there buddy D lol!! roflskatez! xD lellerboat!

kill yourself faggot

>fdr
>socialist

Also, the cold war and the red scare hadn't happened by then.

Everyone who uses the word cuck should be permabanned

and i wouldn't want a literal walking cadaver a.k.a. shitlary clownton either.

>sweaty fag grabbing
what if he needs to use it in real life?

Ever got the idea that there is a board on Cred Forums where you can go to talk about political issues and that it isn't this one and maybe that's why you're being redirected to that board?

>But I don't even go to Cred Forums!

No, that's exactly the problem.

>I think political discussion has no place in here, period.
>implying we're gonna talk about vidya games

>oculus isn't vidya

anti-sage faggot

>He has no respect for the office to which he aspires

Stopped reading right there,you are supporting a party that even hates the american flag.

says the guy who lets other men fuck his girl

>Yes, Cred Forums, you are here, stop being so afraid of admitting who you are and being ashamed of what you believe in.

normally they're so proud of being from Cred Forums
but in these kind of threads they feel a need to hide

Clinton tried to shove the blame on Bin Laden for a very different terrorist attack years ago and cut all US connections with him. They froze his assets, used him as a scapegoat, meanwhile not actually doing anything about him.
They knew Bin Laden was a threat and bolstered his hate for the US without combatting him.

>His idea on dealing with illegal immigrants from Latin America? Build what would be the largest fucking wall of modern times... but have another nation pay for it.
And has historically worked throughtout the world, what's your point?

>His idea of dealing with minorities is racial profiling, something that's been ruled unconstitutional repeatedly on top of being ineffective at targeting actual criminals.
Wrong again, he never said "racial profiling", you're starting to sound like CTR

>But just his lack of respect for the office of President of the United States of America (and what it represents) is enough for me.
Source?

I know, using your brain once in a while must hurt.

Nice one. Be sure to show it to all your friends on r/thedonald

Hey, maybe she'll drop dead and the vice president will take over. But with an Alzheimer patient it could be years of poor decision making going under the radar before someone decides they can't hide it any more.

Aint you the average voter too?

in this thread pol won

>His idea of dealing with minorities is racial profiling, something that's been ruled unconstitutional repeatedly on top of being ineffective at targeting actual criminals

stop-and-frisk was ruled constitutional in 1968 and New York did it in the 2000s under Bloomberg (who supports hillary).

Also, Trump proposed it only as a solution to very crime-ridden cities like Chicago. (see Fox and Friends interview from yesterday).

It could work there, but it couldn't. Whatever the case, things can't get much worse in cities like Chicago, their murder rate approaches 3rd world levels.

There is no from Cred Forums

This is Cred Forums and the majority of the user base uses Cred Forums

It's ironic, because I constantly see a pic of how jews never feel offended about anything but about being called jews.

The same applies to Cred Forums
Cred Forums is to the right, what jews are to the left.

you'll be physically assaulted and have your property stolen if you voice support for trump though

Fuck you, Bernout.

Jews always win, and have been doing so for a good century. You think they'd even let someone anti-israel up on that debate stage?

People are morons. People want a politician they can 'drink a beer with' and other such moronic platitudes. If all it took to become a leader was a sound mind, stable policy and experience, we'd be a technocracy controlled by the best and brightest, and there would probably be more

>Russia is hostile towards us
THEY LITERALLY WANT TO FIX DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS BUT HILLARY AND OBAMA DON'T WANT TO TALK TO THEM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU LIBS AND WANTING WW3?

>This is Cred Forums and the majority of the user base uses Cred Forums
According to Cred Forums, of course.

Cred Forums and Cred Forums are both bigger than Cred Forums, does that mean we get to talk about videogames everywhere, or to make dick rate threads everywhere?

Why do you think you are special?

YOU DON'T BLACKMAIL PEOPLE FOR A FEELING OF SATISFACTION AND SCHADENFREUDE YOU WALNUT

>It's Bill Clinton's fault Bin Laden hated us

:)))

completely missed the point

talking about liberals trying to affect video games in a negative way is part of Cred Forums
you are just triggered because we call your political party out for their bullshit

hahah

Jews are dead

They have 50% interracial child rate. Thats a death sentence

>The wall is relatively cheap, and as can be seen in Israel, walls work very well to stop illegal immigration.
It's not "relatively", fag. Israel putting up a wall =/= U.S. putting up a massive wall that'll have to be built, maintained, patroled, etc... Where is the tax increase needed to pay for this?
>He is the only of the two candidates that has guaranteed we won't be feet down in Syria
That's a quagmire we're not sending people into anyway beyond faggy SOF. There's no political will for it.

>He wants to get read of economically damaging deals such as Nafta and TPP
NAFTA largely benefitted us more than Canada or Mexico. TPP is a benefit to the U.S. and meant to fuck China's economic growth.
>He wants to get rid of the economic sink that is Obamacare in favor of something that might actually reduce the cost of health care premiums such as a 'no state border' clause
He has no such plan, as the only way to reduce the cost of healthcare is to destroy the for-profit healthcare industry. Which he won't do.
>He wants to refine H1B status which has been costing the US lots of money.
H1B status is abused by corporations who would much rather bring in cheaper, foreign employees than hire Americans. I don't believe a fucking billionaire known for fucking people over gives two shits or wants to close this loophole.
>He wants to largely reduce spending in many social programs.
Which is insanely stupid because this is the only thing holding many middle class families from abject poverty.

Trump is an imbecile know-nothing and his ideas reflect this.

>his girl
NORMIES GET OUT

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1. Trump has stated he wants boots on the ground, he's just vague about where and when.

2. Obamacare wouldn't be a money sink without a republican congress blocking certain states from benefiting from it

3. His policies go beyond the wall, which is only one policy that is unnecessary. He wants to get rid of food health regulations, bring back stop and frisk procedures, and his tax policies will add to the deficit.

Beyond that he can't carry himself in a way that's presentable to the worlds leaders, and despite what he pretends to say he is indeed a globalist.

You do if you're a leftist, apparently.

Hi Cred Forums

What does the USA represent to millennial liberals? The land of third world immigration and free welfare? Democrats in the US should stop talking about their nation since its pretty clear they hate their country.

No, but Bill Clinton fed the fire for 8 fucking years.
Everything has a cause and effect.

according to the analytics

In objective numbers, the big nigger easily tops the graphic.

Ever wonder WHY Russia doesn't get along with the US?

Protip: It might be because of all the US military bases and US missile 'defense' systems pointed at Russia that are scattered throughout Europe.

I agree with you dude, but this one was kind of unavoidable.

When they do the online dating surveys jews are always the group who never mix outside of their religion.

alzheimer affects short term memory exclusively. This is a well documented fact (it's not like dementia, which hilarry is definetly more prone to be experimenting right now).

Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.
And anyway, we are just speculating.

What analytics?
Can we check right now which boards are most active?

In objective numbers, the big nigger easily tops the graphic. Libtard.

Where did we go so wrong that acting like a full blown retard is considered a sign of honesty?

All I need to know is that the U.K. is a prime example of what happens when Cred Forums-level intellects are allowed to steer a nation's course.

>It's not "relatively", fag. Israel putting up a wall =/= U.S. putting up a massive wall that'll have to be built, maintained, patroled, etc... Where is the tax increase needed to pay for this?

You do realize that the American GDP is enormous compared to the tiny state of Israel? Of course you don't.

Point out the actual, material gain, or get out, you dishonest prick. You can't just make up unfalsifiable bullshit so you're always right.

Dear America, you were a bit of a joke when Bush Jr. was President but we could understand that because he was from a political family with connections, but if Trump is the face you show the world for 4 years you're not going to be a joke you're going to be a series of smoking craters.

t. a superpower in waiting

This thread is bad and its why we need better mods. Stop screaming about the fucking boogyman, and ignore the fucking thread, remember to sage if you even post

Reality has an liberal bias.

One party "hates the American flag" (complete bullshit)

The other party hates all the principles the fucking flag represents. One is a lot more fucking profound and disgusting than the other.

This. I fucking hate liberals.

>dude rotherham lmao
>dude spot the white person in london lmao

day of the rope soon for your kind

Literal Trump shills repeating the lines they've been given, top keek

Whoever wins America will be a laughing stock.

People hate clinton everywhere.

But videogame threads and Cred Forums tier threads ARE on other boards, include Cred Forums.

oh hello pajeet! have you defecated on a starving child today while spectating some thrilling live rape?

Jokes on you I'm gay

If only, we wouldn't be in this mess if that were the case.

mummy get the fookin camera i'm on an important 4chinz bread :DDDd
look at my rare pepe guise

Does that mean we have permission to spam videogame threads and dick rate threads in Cred Forums?

No, that was me messing up my posting.

Can i save it?

New York banned racial profiling. It wasn't working, was blatantly shown to be targeting minorities even in heavily white neighborhoods, 99% of frisks were of people who weren't criminals, etc...

It's inefficient, discriminatory, and didn't make neighborhoods safer. So not only is it unconstitutional, from a utilitarian perspective it's fucking worthless.

But I don't expect decency from a man with a long history of racist bullshit.

What part of that post made you think I'm a brown-skinned subhuman like 35% of your population, Burger?

Alzheimer's is a form of dementia, that's a well documented fact. Short-term memory loss is just an early symptom.

>an
>being a liberal

Retard.

>I bet you can't even debate numale!
I bet you'd love to debate with me about why I'm doing it (even though I just said why) and talk about all the good things Trump will do.

You're an even bigger cuck because you honestly believe in Trump. You believe in his lies, memes and cheer him on every time he says something stupid.

Even an idiot like me knows all politicians are scumbags. Trump is just that much worse.

>you're dumb because you're doing it to spite someone you don't know
That's fine by me.

See you at the voting booths (that is if you drag your fat ass out of the basement.) be sure to wear your meme hat.

Oh yeah

Because jewish women have a 50% interracial child rate....

Yes

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

>₽0.50 has been deposited into your account

Point out where it says the gain has to be material first. Nice to know how angry the definition of a word makes you though.

this, there are lots of Elder Scrolls threads on Cred Forums and someone always spams his fucking minecraft server

woah, why do you assume im a burger? Rude

Are you russian?

i have to ask my mummy first but you can save this one
i got it from the Cred Forums board :)

>It's not "relatively", fag. Israel putting up a wall =/= U.S. putting up a massive wall that'll have to be built, maintained, patroled, etc... Where is the tax increase needed to pay for this?
The maintenance and manning cost does not actually cost much, and given that with illegal immigration down the drug trade would as well, it basically pays for itself.
>That's a quagmire we're not sending people into anyway beyond faggy SOF. There's no political will for it.
Hillary very much wants to do so.
>NAFTA largely benefitted us more than Canada or Mexico. TPP is a benefit to the U.S. and meant to fuck China's economic growth.
Is this a fucking joke? Even Hillary Clinton admitted Nafta was a mistake and caused the loss of many US jobs. TPP would cause even more significant job loss in the US, and the benefit for the US would be minimal, along with giving many countries policing powers over the internet and such.
>He has no such plan, as the only way to reduce the cost of healthcare is to destroy the for-profit healthcare industry. Which he won't do.
Oh fuck off you commie.
Increasing competition across state borders will lower prices. Obamacare only increased premiums by an average of $4000 a year.
>H1B status is abused by corporations who would much rather bring in cheaper, foreign employees than hire Americans. I don't believe a fucking billionaire known for fucking people over gives two shits or wants to close this loophole
Why not? He's 70 years old, he doesn't serve to profit from it much anymore. If anything he knows more about it than anyone.
>Which is insanely stupid because this is the only thing holding many middle class families from abject poverty.
Fuck off commie. If you can't balance your own budget you need to fuck off.

You know what makes neighborhoods safer? White people.

You do it in Cred Forums. I guess you guys just get scared off at Cred Forums.

>political threads on Cred Forums

Take a song and fuck off, you sad cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjzvcu6Eg8U

Yes, the country that is repeatedly making threatening approaches with armed aircraft and naval vessels on our armred forces is interested in peace.

Fuck off. Putin is more interested in restoring the Soviet Union's sphere of influence than anything else. Go ask the Polish, Lituanians, etc... how "peaceful" Putin is.

>being aggainst ILLEGAL immigration equates to hating a nation's principles
You can piss right off.

t. a spic

This is the gayest shit ever. Cannot fucking wait for these god damn elections to end. Can't fucking avoid politics bullshit.

DAHNALD. THE FORCES OF Cred Forums BELONG TO TRUE CONSERVATIVES. YOUR TIME IS DONE.

>Trump has stated he wants boots on the ground, he's just vague about where and when.
Going to need a source. Trump has said he'd use airstrikes, not troops.
>Obamacare wouldn't be a money sink without a republican congress blocking certain states from benefitting from it
Guess what, Obama wanted to make it an even bigger moneysink with the public option. It would have completely destroyed our economy.
>bring back stop and frisk procedures, and his tax policies will add to the deficit.
Stop and frisk worked well you retard. Incredibly well in New York.
His tax policies see middle class families get serious tax relief which can allow lowering spending.

>waaah the wall costs too much money
>literally wastes money by paying the welfare of unemployed Pedro and his six kids

Democrat logic

What is this faggotry?

The U.S. is a country of immigrants. You are in the wrong fucking party of the world if you dislike immigrants.

>Because jewish women have a 50% interracial child rate....
[Citation needed]

You can't talk about gain and then postulate the existence of some immaterial gain that can't be proven to exist but that must surely be motivating these people in order to prove yourself right.

You're in a politics thread you faggot