Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.

kys

dumb drakeposter

Well done Cred Forums, another meme stolen from facebook!

Did you forget the bit where you can play all these on PC due to emulation?

>Saturn
>Emulation

good luck hooking your gaymen rig to a CRT

Damn...

Impossible challenge...

computers output at 31khz while consumer crt sets display at around 17, cables like that are useless

>implying computer monitors didn't used to be CRT
How old are we again?

well meme'd

>>computers output at 31khz while consumer crt sets display at around 17

crt worshippers are stupid faggots

i was gaming hard during the golden age of consoles and i used an RGB monitor with custom made SCART cables for every console. Those of us in the know/with resources were trying as hard as possible to get away from the fuzz of CRT that you adore because you think you're supposed to.

If I could have played on an LCD with 1:1 pixel accuracy back then, I would have.

CRT worshippers = faggots.

mednafen suddenly got saturn emulation out of nowhere recently and its impressive for an early version. should be pretty good this time next year

Xbox emulation is the real challenge. Good luck getting an emulator, ever.

>Steam is the only way to play PC games

I think I can live without a platform that had almost everything ported to something else.

You will NEVER EVER play Ninja Gaiden Black

We're getting pretty damn close to that, and you know it.

here you go

You're right and I hate it.

PC KEKS BTFO

you're entitled to your own dumbass opinion

Prove me wrong

user, I literally cant

But muh Jet Set Radio Future and Panzer Dragoon.

Can't, it's undeniable

sega is working right now on getting JSRF ported (trying to get it back from microsoft mostly)

>ps4
>against thee fucking GAMESPHERE

You just posted a picture without any coherent meaning.
There.

Post the template

Are they really, or is it the "my dad works at Sega, no really" kind of info?

It's not that PC itself is bad, it's that Steam is fucking hot garbage
Dumb steamfag detected

why is this Drake reaction image always used as personified_ignorance.jpg ?

>inb4 merely pretending to be retarded

>Retarded steamfag detected trying to defend his shit client

Terrific, ANOTHER stupid image meme that can be exploited and altered to fit whatever situation arises with minimum effort, thank goodness, wouldn't want to actually use your damn brain of yours to actually produce worthwhile conversations and arguments now would you, that would take effort.

>nigger doesnt like steam
>he chose consoles instead
whats wrong with that?

>say that steam isn't the only way you can play PC games
>get called a steamfag
Good reading comprehension.

This reminds me, is there a decent Xbox emulator yet?

Did you even read his post?

what a fucking idiot.

>Implying having fun by not making sense and bullshitting people isn't the best thing

just stop.

bugchasing can be a fun fetish too you know

I already called you out You're not funny.

>Everything on the internet has to be funny!
Legitimately kill yourself.
>J-j-j-j-j-jiust stop.
This was already a shitposting thread to begin with, you dumb shit.

CRTs are absolute shit by today's standards. Only hipsters and nostalgiafags disagree.

>PC fags will NEVER EVER play [console exclusive]
>gets released a couple of months later
Just keep it to yourself.

Post the template?

every post you have made so far has been nothing but cringe.

stop.

Spouting the "stop" meme a million times isn't going to affect anyone

and yet you've responded to all of my posts so far

stop.

>jojotard has brain damage
who would've guessed

Can you say something that's not baby words

you seem upset

stop.

>Stop shitposting in a shitpost thread

>tfw you will NEVER EVER play Jet Set Radio Future

Stop this.

pots

Another rule breaker that didn't get banned. Where the fuck are the mods?

SONYGGERS BTFO

Piracy says hello
I sometimes go great lenghts to play vidya, like emulating virtual system, changing registry keys, stuff like that just to play some game I want to

break your fingers off in your ass tripfag

he is not wrong
rules are rules, and they exist to moderate shit threads like this one

>Piracy says hello
Sure, it's not like non-DRM stores need that money to stay alive against the titan known as Steam.

>paying for vidya
just stop
I will not pay for some shit game that I never tried before.
You do not like steam AND piracy?
Use GoG, but your staying alive argument is totally irrelevant

>your staying alive argument is totally irrelevant
How so? If competitors die, Steam gets more control in the market than the already do. A day may come when buy on Steam or pirate are literally your only two options because there are no DRM-free PC games any more. But I guess it's of no concern to you since you'll just pirate forever.

Issues with PC: no physical games anymore, except some indie games and games that have an install disc but you need a one-time license. No used games, and if you buy a game that sucks, too bad, your stuck with it. Higher chance of issues.

Console- more expensive, less games, less control options, expensive online.

As a PC gamer, can we not criticize people that use other platforms, and instead criticize the platform itself, without being assholes? I play PC because I love playing online, so I don't want to pay for it, but I do not like not being able to have used games. Both have their issues, and someone who wants to use used games may want console.

>original xbox
>emulation

tons of hidden nuggets pcucks will NEVER touch and pretend to not care by masking their pain and sorrow with "i-its just xbox d-dudebro shit"

First of all, you assume that no other competitors will ever arise. That is wrong.
Another mistake of yours is some imaginary dystopian future where there is no middle ground between Steam and piracy.
Even right now pirating some steam games is only matter of switching few .dll files in some cases
Piracy prevention is not publisher, but dev side most of time
And for the record, I own steam licenses, and physical copies of games as well. I do not exclusively pirate stuff.

To be honest, I see digital games as a plus. I was never overly attached to boxes, they were clutter that I'm glad to see gone.

>emulation
Emulation is 1. illegal 2. risky (you may get viruses) 3. somewhat difficult and 4. doesn't provide all the benefits of the console. For example, if youre emulating a dreamcast, you can't play online with it, which is something I happen to like doing.

But almost all console games have digital versions. On console, you have that choice of physical or digital, on PC you don't, and you can't sell used games.

>Emulation is 1. illegal 2. risky (you may get viruses)
Too obvious, buddy

What do you mean? Elaborate.

Stop.

It's not illegal and if you get viruses from launching a fucking emulator you might as well substract yourself from the gene pool right now.

I love emulating all of my PS3 games.

>so new he thought it originated on Facebook

>so new he fell for the tumblr tier 'kys' meme that only underage faggots use rather than saying kill yourself

How did Cred Forums fall so far?

ps3 emu is legit now?
does it require high end pc?

>How did Cred Forums fall so far

It was never any higher to begin with.

>getting viruses from the internet
are we in 1994?

Install virus protector.

....uh, emulation is piracy. I didn't mean the emulator itself, I meant the act of emulating and ROMs. ROM sites can give you viruses through downloading their shit.

Once again, remaining safe on the internet isn't that easy for everyone. For me, it's not difficult, because I'm a nerd, but for an average person, it's a different story.

user was being sarcastic.

oh for fucks sake, another case of tripfag retardation
I emulate for 8 years, many different systems, no viruses so far
Do you even computer bro?

> so new he thinks Cred Forums has fallen at all and hasn't always been the worst board

wew

To be fair, the most popular rom site around really tries to push its malware "download manager".

Why would you sell your games?Might a well rent or pirate.

If a platform does not receive support from the producer, it is considered abandoned and emulating it is perfectly legal. Same rules apply to software from said platform - if it's not in distribution anymore, you hurt exactly 0 people by downloading it.

The only case of emulation being actively harmful is emulating current, still sold and supported systems. It mostly applies to handhelds.

As for viruses, kek. You are much more likely to get a virus from a pirated copy of a new movie/game/album because the virus maker wants to catch as many people as possible. ROMs are too fucking niche for them to bother.

As some one who owned ps1(2 times),ps2,ps3,psp xbox,360 gameboy advance,ds,wii PC is miles better than them all.

Emulating doesn't hurt people, i just meant you can get busted for doing it.

I have to go, goodbye anons.

Busted?

]How?

You can get busted for having shows you recorded on TV?

What the fuck is wrong with moral fags, you are good little goyims aren't you.

>Emulating doesn't hurt people, i just meant you can get busted for doing it.

Not where I live. Piracy is legal, distribution is not unless done for educational purposes, then it's legal as well.

Also if police and corporations had a way to monitor every piratefag ever, the whole world would be either in prison or paying heavy-duty fines every day.

>Also if police and corporations had a way to monitor every piratefag ever

I know they have tried entering the flood to monitor peers and try and start legal actions with that data.

>They requested the packet data off the ISP's in my country.
>Only one ISP caved out of fear
>The rest said to take them to court
>Copyright owner gave up
>Protected by my capitalist ISP
>The people they found to share that stuff received a letter in the mail
>Most just ignored it and nothing has happened

You'll only get busted for piracy if you are stupid enough to somehow implicate yourself, like when they asked pirated to pay for it after the fact, that was a trap to implicate dumb asses.

Paying for online play.

>or paying heavy-duty fines every day
That's what they want. That's why everyone's supporting PRISM. They want a piece of that big ass metadata pie.

Please list those "hidden nuggets", I wanna have a laugh.

>you can get busted for doing it.

Been doing it for years, everything alright.

consoles are better if you're dumb and lazy

PC is better otherwise

Why does everyone insist on mislabeling drake as a rapper when he is really an r&b/pop artist?

Rap is ded and teenie boppers want to feel cool and hardcore.

I'd rather pirate or buy games directly from the devs' website if available than buying from Steam.

The template is copy-pasting the picture and then deleting the logos, you useless fuck.

Not him, but
Ninja Gaiden Black
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Jet Set Radio Future
Phantom Dust

Fuck you motherfucker, I'm posting on a shitty phone